Bee Boy (Tubbo x Reader)

By Melon1012

Your parents were offered a better job in England, so your family moved. You weren't to happy about it until... More

Intro
New House
Hello
Talk
Minecraft
Walk and Stories
Chill
Staring
Sleepover
Calm
Travels
Visit
Back Again
Jealous?
Blanket
Sunflowers
A/n
Why
Universal Studios
A/n
Birthday Party
Movie
The necklace
Cinnamon Rolls
A/n
Not Again
Shopping
Birthday
A/n
Bee Boy

Goodbye

23.9K 617 622
By Melon1012

Hiya! I didn't proof read this chapter so just ignore any mistakes and if you have any questions, please Dm me! :)

The sun shined in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes sitting up. I looked around remembering that I was leaving today. I felt sad. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Eret. 

I texted Ciara telling her I was coming by to pick up my stuff and my mom was picking me up there. 

Eret knocked on the door

"Ready to go?"

I nodded picking up a small bag of stuff I had, most of my stuff was still at Ciara's house. 

I walked down the stairs. Eret and Elaina were ready to go. We hopped into the car and drove off.

Time Skip

We arrived at Ciara's house. *knocking at the door* 

Eret walked up behind me to make sure that there was someone home. 

Ciara answered the door. Her eyes widened a little bit, and then she opened the door signaling that I can come in. 

Before walking in I turn to Eret and hug him.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you." 

"It's no problem, your liked a little sister to me." He smiled as I pulled away from the hug. I waved to Elaina who was sitting in the passengers seat, she waved back. 

I walked into the house. 

"Soo..." Ciara spoke

"What happened with James..." She continued, I looked to her. 

"I'm probably never gonna talk to him again." I said smiling, she nodded and I went to her room to pick up the rest of my stuff.

We talked for a little bit, but eventually my mom came to pick me up.

I went to give Ciara a hug. 

"I'll miss you." Ciara said

"Same." I replied letting go of the hug and waving to her as I walk to my mom who was waiting in an Uber.

"Ready to go home?" My mom asked, I nodded as we started driving to the airport. We were gonna meet my dad and sister there. 

Time Skip

We arrived at the airport and went through security. I took a photo of the sunset because you could see it outside the airport. 

I posted it to Twitter.  

<image>

Going home :0

They called our flight and we boarded the plane. I couldn't wait to see Toby, I really liked him. But I'm not sure if he likes me back, we are best friends. 

The plane started, and we were going up in the air. I put on my AirPods and listened to some music as I fell asleep.

Time Skip

The plane landed and we were driving home. We brought out bags into the house. My parents went to go take a nap, s/n went to go finish up some homework, and I went to go take the trash out. 

I grabbed the bag and walked out the house. I looked over and Toby was also taking out the trash. 

"Hey Toby!" I shouted waving over to him.

He glanced at me and walked to his door. That was weird, is he mad at me? 

I felt kinda hurt that he had ignored me, had I done something that upset him? I went back up to my room and turned on Twitter. 

I was mentioned in a tweet posted by Millie. I tapped it and it was a picture of James kissing me, that say in the sunflower field. I also noticed that, Toby viewed it. (A/n pretend that it says when people view tweets)

Uh oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 183 20
I had no say in moving to a new town, but it turned out to be better than I expected. I made new friends, screwed up my chances with the guy I liked...
100K 2.8K 52
I was moving away from Scotland to move on with my life in England. My mum and dad were paying for my house for the first year until I get my job up...
69.9K 2.3K 19
Opening up to people can be difficult after being closed off for many years, but you've got to start with someone. For Luke, that someone was the boy...
32.4K 2.1K 35
There's always that one thing that happens and turns your entire life around. It changes everything. It changes your perception of life, it changes y...