The necklace

A/n

I DID NOT PROOF READ SO IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE IGNORE IT. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DM ME!

"Wanna go get some food or walk to the park?" Toby asked as the credits of the movie came up

"Sure." I replied sitting up to stretch

Toby also stood up, grabbed a clean pair of clothes, and walked to the door. Before opening the turned around. (A/n Toby's clothes were not dirty, he was just wearing his pajamas)

"I'll meet you outside." He spoke, I nodded and slipped on a yellow hoodie I found in Toby's closet, I hope he doesn't mind me borrowing this. 

I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes as I walked out of Toby's room. As I walked down the stairs I noticed Mrs. Smith sitting in the couch in the living room.

"Hi Y/n," She said looking up to me.

"Hello Mrs. Smith." I replied

"Are you leaving already?" She asked

"Oh uhm, Toby and I are going out to get some food." I spoke

"Oh alright, have fun." She smiled, I nodded and walked to the front door. 

I stood outside for a while scrolling through my phone when I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped a little but soon realized it was just Toby.

"Hiya." He said

"Hi." I spoke

"I like you hoodie." He said with a smirk, I smiled.

I looked down to the floor and kicked rocks as we walked through the neighborhood. Our hands kept brushing against each other, I wanted to hold his hand. But is it to early? We aren't even dating, we only kissed. It probably meant nothing to him. It might've been just a dare. 

I was taken out of thought when someone grabbed my hand. I looked up to see it was Toby.

"Hey, are you alright? You seem worried." He asked, I looked up to him

"I-uh yea." I replied he nodded and squeezed my hand.

We arrived at a McDonald's and got some food. We walked up to a little bench by the pond and ate there. It was starting to get dark, but we didn't mind.

Toby had a burger, and I ate some chicken nuggets. We shared a large French fry. 

After we finished eating, we grabbed a blanket Toby had brought and set it down on a grassy spot still near the pond. 

I heard the croaks of frogs and the splashes of the fish. I looked over to Toby and admired him. His brown fluffy hair, his dark brown eyes. He then looked at me and I quickly looked away, he let out a small laugh. 

"Hey Y/n?" 

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?" 

"Sure." I spoke, he say up. I wonder what he was doing. 

He looked to me signaling for me to sit up too, so I did. He looked into my eyes and then grabbed something out of his pocket.

"Well uhm, Y/n." He pulled out a tiny dark blue box and opened it. It was the gem locket I wanted.

"Toby, no you didn't." I spoke.

"Yes, yes I did." He replied

"B-but it is $200 dollars Toby."  

A/n 

I know the currency in the UK is difference. It's just money in a fan fiction shhhhh.

"Y/n it's fine. I really wanted to ask, if you would be my girlfriend?" He said, my eyes widened and excitement flew through me. 

I nodded and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a little while. We pulled away from the hug and he put the necklace around my neck.

"There also something in it." He pointed to the necklace, I opened it and it said Toby and Y/n. I smiled. 

"I love it Toby." I looked up to him and he looked to me. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and held the side of my face. 

"Uhm, Y/n?" He asked

"Hm?" I smiled

"Can I kiss you?" 

"Of course you can kiss me." I spoke with a small laugh.

We both leaned in and kissed. His hand was on my cheek and my hands were in his hair. The kiss lasted for 30 seconds. 

He pulled away and smiled, giving another quick kiss and then laying back down on the blanket. I payed back down to, this time very close to him. He put his arm around me and we laid there for a while.

A/n

I might be gone for a week. Sorry, but I have stuff to do. So hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!