Minecraft

Y/n pov

I logged onto minecraft and immediately got a discord call from Toby. 

"HIIIII Y/n" a voice shouted through the computer.

"HELLO TOBY," I yelled back.

Toby invited you into a Minecraft world and you both started playing. 

"I assume you know lots about Minecraft right?" Toby asked

"Yep, I've been playing it since I was 12 years old!" I replied.

I chopped down and tree and dug down to grab some cobbled stone. Toby and I agreed on making our house by the ocean, so I started building. 

As I was building the structure of our house I was interrupted by a punch. I turned around and Toby was there. His character was crouching, so I crouched too. He dropped down a flower and ran off.

I picked up the flower and smiled while putting it in my offhand (on Java edition you can hold stuff in another hand) 

"Thank you Toby." I said continuing to build the house.

We had a normal conversation talking about Minecraft and School. He was off adventuring while I was building the house.

Once I had finished our house Toby came running inside with full iron armor. Me on the other hand had no armor because I had spent the time building the house.

He dropped down an iron sword and a full set of iron armor. I crouched and un-crouched as a thank you for the armor and weapon.

We started decorating the house. I placed down a furnace and the crafting table next to it. Toby built some chests and placed them on a wall across the furnace and crafting table.

I walked to the upstairs part and placed down my bed. I assume Tubbo would place his at the other side of the room because it was perfectly symmetrical, but he didn't. He walked up next to me and placed his bed right next to mine.

I don't know why but I slightly blushed as he did that. He was being cute.

"Tubbo, what are you doing." I quietly asked after her placed down his bed.

He froze for a moment and then looked at me. Without saying a word he walked downstairs and went through the chest.

I chucked and went back to what I was doing.

After about an hour of playing I decided to stop playing.

"Hey Toby, I'm gonna go now. Talk to you later." I said logging off the Minecraft server

"Oh ok! Talk to you soon!" He replied as I left the discord call.

I looked at the time and it was only 6:00, so I decided to go for a walk.

I put on some leggings and a hoodie. My parents were at the grocery store, so I just walked into my sisters room, 

"Hey I'm going on a walk." I said opening the door

"Okay!" She replied going back to her phone.

I stepped outside locking the door behind me, and started walking towards the park.

I had my headphones on and I was listening to "I do Adore" my favorite song.

As I was walking in the park I was tapped on the shoulder.

 I turned and saw a boy.

A/n

Heh, sorry for the slight cliffhanger. Hopefully you enjoyed this part. It's not that fun writing what's happening during a video game. So I might focus more on just real life stuff and not Tubbo streaming or playing games. Although there may be parts where he streams and you will be there, but rarely.

(Drink lots of water!) :D