Made For Two

Від SiniChennCreations

A story of a girl name Lichelle who never envied people who have loved ones, regardless of their age. She lac... Більше

CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 2: The Man who lean in close to me
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 3: When He said She's Mine
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 4: That Flower we both brought
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 5: Like wine lies
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 6: Escape into the Emotion
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 7: The sun sets when the past arisen
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - PART 8: Hide and Seek
CHAPTER 1 INTO YOU - Part 9: Into You

CHAPTER 1: INTO YOU - Part 1: The First Encounter

189 6 2
Від SiniChennCreations

Lichelle's Point of View

Today is Friday, and I was here at the bus stop with other passengers, waiting for the bus. Some are seniors, while others are high school students with two children.

I am now in my twenties.

Others have often asked me why I have never been in a relationship. Some made fun of me for it, but I shrugged it off.

I never envied people who had loved ones, no matter how old they were. Because I don't think I have those kinds of feelings or emotions for others that I don't even know. I am not very interested in them. That is why I appear cold to others.

Music is the one thing that can make me both pleased and sad at the same time. Whether it is from another country,

"The bus is finally here," the old guy said. The bus came to a halt and opened the door for passengers to enter.

When I got on the bus, I chose and sat in an empty seat near the window, listening to my favorite song and gazing out the window.

I close my eyes when a tear falls down my cheek, responding to the song's emotion.

I didn't realize I was already at the next bus stop until a man approached me, grabbing the left side of my headphones and inserting them into his ear.

"Hey! What song are you now listening to? " He said, and I can't respond because I don't recognize him and his face is too close to mine, as if we were attempting to kiss.

"Did you cry? But why? " He said it again, wiping my tears away with both of his hands. I'm not sure how to face the unexpected situation.

That damn music was still playing in this kind of situation; we were looking at each other.

"There's no need to explain anything to me. I now understand, "he said, leaning his head on my shoulder.

I just ignored him and let him rely on me. I don't care about it, but I'm just bothered by his body heat. I looked at him for a second and he was sitting comfortably while listening to my music.

We didn't talk.

The bus came to a halt a few moments ago. After returning the left earbuds to my ear, that man stood up and left.

I was pleased that he was already gone from my sight.

(The next day)

I'd never dreamed of anything. I woke up late. So I went to school and participated in an afternoon class. I'm still so tired that I didn't realize the topic was in class. When class ended, my friend hit me on the head.

"Lichelle, you're crazy! How dare you sleep in class? "My friend Shuji said, squeezing my cheek. "As an answer, I grumbled." But she's still poking my cheek.

"Please let me sleep for another minute, Shuji," I murmured, stopping her.

"Hey, Shuji! Let her sleep. Everyone has the right to sleep if they are sleepy. " My friend Lou said from his seat.

Shuji walks over to Lou's seat to softly giggle at Lou's face with both of her hands, scolding Lou.

"Lou! How come you're also sleeping? I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the both of you. " With a sigh, Shuji murmured.

"Hey Shuji, let me squeeze your cheek as well," Lou remarked, making me yawn and rise from my chair.

"Hey, stop that," I yelled as I grabbed Shuji's arm (yawning).

"Jini, are you not coming as well?"

Shuji yelled, summoning Jini, who was still sitting in her seat, writing lectures.

"Wait, let me finish this," she said.

Lou tries to push Shuji and I forward and states coldly, "Let's leave without her."

A few seconds Jini had finally finished her writing, so I didn't waste any time and grabbed Lou's arm and shoved him over to Jini.

Jini is close to falling to the floor, but thankfully, Lou catches her. After she caught Jini, Lou glared and shouted at me, "Lichen, what the hell are you doing?" He said. But I ignored him by running very fast, so he couldn't keep up with me.

After that, I head to the bus station by myself. I didn't follow them to the shopping mall since I was tired and wanted to go home as soon as possible. Even though I had been waiting for the bus for five minutes, it had not yet arrived.

I take out my mirror to check my face. Shuji told me that I was looking so tired and that I needed to fix my makeup. But I didn't do it. As a result, I took a nap with my head against the wall. I didn't have the opportunity to change my appearance, and I don't care if I appear unattractive to others.

I was taking a nap when a middle-aged man spoke loudly as a bus approached. Despite my exhaustion, I forced myself to get up and board the bus. I dozed again, this time alone by the bus window.

I awoke from my snooze again because I smelled coffee. It's from the person I met yesterday. I removed my left earpiece and turned to face him.

"Oh?" we both remark as our gazes meet.

"Would you want to sip this coffee? You look so sleepy? " He offered.

He then sat next to me. His right hand starts squeezing my cheek when he moves the coffee he's holding in his left hand.

"Are you still sleepy?" He said, his face so close to mine. As a reaction, I nodded.

"Oh, you look so pale too," he commented as he looked at my face.

"Hey, don't mind me. Could you please stop poking my face? It hurt, "I replied, patting his hand away in a sleepy, annoyed tone.

"Why, are you that shy?" he asked.

"What to be shy about?" I stated coldly.

"You look embarrassed," he said, smiling.

"Embarrassed of what?" I queried irritably. I was offended by his tone.

As a result, I avoid looking at him. Hopefully, he'd arrive at his bus stop sooner than that. So I won't be able to see him again.

Suddenly He said, with his head down. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.

"It's okay, just don't bother me," I said.

He stops for a while, but then again, "This coffee will become cold. Are you sure you're not going to take it? I haven't had a sip yet, "he said.

So I yelled at him, "I told you to shut up!".

I'm weary and want to sleep, but this man has repeatedly intruded into my peaceful world. So I looked around for other open seats, but the bus was moving too fast when I stood up. causing me to fall into his lap.

For another few seconds, I got to stare at his face. He looked surprised. He gave me a smile that annoyed me, so I hurried back to my place, avoiding looking at him.

He didn't say anything else after that. He also stopped bothering me right away. It's not that I dislike coffee; it's just that I'm exhausted. After that, we became silent.

Finally, we arrived at his destination. He walks away silently, but he leaves the cup of coffee he was drinking with a note in his name. I took a closer look at it and broke out laughing; he even included his phone number. Is he expecting me to call him? When I turned around to look outside, I noticed he was waving at me and making a phone call sign. I exhale a sigh. What a weird person. "Is his name Baron?" I mumbled as I sighed once more. What is the point of this? I know we won't see each other again, and that's also what I've been hoping for.

I securely returned home. When I was walking, I noticed my mother was waiting for me outside the home.

I yelled, waving my hands at her, "Why are you here, Mom?" She appears concerned. So when I got to her place, I clutched her tightly.

I returned home late because I met someone strange and was so tired that I forgot to text her.

I said as we walked, "I'm sorry, Mom. I was so tired that I napped on the bus, so I didn't send a text message".

"Oh, I understand, "she said, "but next time, don't forget to send a note."

"I'm sorry again, Mom," I murmured.

I enter my room to change my clothing. I walked down to the kitchen to dine with my mother.

I returned to my room after dinner. I picked up the phone. I'm reminded of the man from earlier. I still can't believe someone like him exists, a strange, clinging person. Does he believe girls are so easy to obtain because of their attitude or because of seducing them? He chose the wrong person to target. I'll never be drawn in by him.

(The Following Day)

I now get up early and dress up in a lovely outfit. I'm not sure, but I'd want to come to school early. Today I'm in a good mood.

The bus, however, did not arrive. So I opted to walk because cabs take a long time and are expensive.

I also had no idea that walking took longer. My feet were hurting. It's not like I was out of money, but I also do not know why I walked.

Eventually, I located the next bus stop. So I go and take a seat in the waiting area. I continued to breathe heavily. And someone suddenly yelled and smacked me across the back; it took my breath away.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, glancing at the person who had shocked me.

"What the hell?"

This unpleasant, strange, clinging guy has reappeared. "Baron!" I exclaimed. He smiled while he stood directly behind me. What exactly is going on?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

965K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
Chase & Adrienne Від 13xinator

Підліткова література

695 8 46
It's the age old story. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl become best friends. Everyone around said boy and girl want them to be together. Boy and girl ar...
191 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
Luna Від anya jayvyn

Підліткова література

7.5M 329K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...