Fallen Rose [ Yizhan End ]

Av Yizhan_World

" I am your fiancé " Yibo said " Yibo no need do anything, I will still love you Hyung " Zhan said "Let zha... Mer

Mr. CEO
Hangover
Confession
Be Mine
Sweet
Brother
Dinner
Taste You
Little Sister
ENGAGED
Living Together
His Bestfriend
A Trick
House in the Jungle
His Birthday
The Truth
Faith
Glomy Day
Day without you
Love and Obsession
See You Again
He is Xiao Zhan
Psycho Love
Cry
Win You Back
Cage Of Love
Shameless Night
Two Rings
Let me Go
Nightmare
Regret
Love Of my Life
Wedding
Happiness
Little Prince
Honeymoon
The End
Extra Chap

A new Assistant

4.2K 234 54
Av Yizhan_World

A Assistant

"S ... sir ..." Zhan was cornered, he couldn't back down anymore, while the young CEO had now locked him between his strong arms.

Then the CEO brought his face close to Zhan's neck, and he whispered...

"Xiao Zhan..."

"UWAAA!! Bruk..."
Zhan, who was panicked because his ears were sensitive, spontaneously smashed his own forehead against Yibo's head.

Yibo staggered backwards while holding his head, while Zhan himself was not much different, leaning against the body of the car while rubbing his forehead.

"Hah !!! Sorry sir .. sorry sorry .. I really didn't mean to "
Zhan could no longer show his flushed face to the young CEO.

He bowed respectfully while continuing to apologize, then he hurried into his car, hit the gas with full speed mode and left the scene of the embarrassing incident.

As for Yibo, the CEO could only hold his head which had been hit hard while staring flat at Zhan's car that had passed away.

Zhan entered the young CEO's room again, who knows what will happen today. Zhan was resigned to his situation, because last night he accidentally injured the CEO's head.

"CEO Wang, did you call me?"

"Yes, I have something to talk to you about "
The CEO replied in a cold tone.

"W .. what .. about yesterday?"
Zhan asked hesitantly.

"Yes, pack your things, YOU'RE IN THE FIRED !!!" .....

Kringg...... Kring..... Kringg.........

"UWaaaaaaaa !!!!!! Hah .. hah .. hah .... Just a dream ..."

Zhan woke up from his sleep with sweat pouring down. Since that incident, this week he continues to experience dream fired from the company.

Luckily during this week he did not meet his CEO again. The dream he had just now made him afraid to go to the office. But he still went, even though his heart was heavy. He just hopes that his dream will not come true.

In Office

"Heh .. why is your face like a wrinkled shirt?" Acheng asked

"Shut up." Zhan replied curtly, his slender fingers brushing against the keyboard, while his brows furrowed, making him look like a sulking cat.

"Hello ..." The manager picked up the phone, then a moment later he called Zhan.

"Zhan, what have you been doing?" Asked the manager.

"Wh ... what ... me?" Zhan was confused, feeling all day he was working as usual.

"Yes, I just got a call. CEO Wang called you back to his office.

Hearing that, Zhan froze in his chair. He wouldn't be ready if his dream this morning came true. This time he was sure something bad would happen to him. But why after a week has passed since the incident did the new CEO call him now.

Tok.. tok... Tok..

"Come in "
CEO Wang's cold voice beckoned him in. A De Ja vu began to be felt by the beautiful young man.

"S .. sir .. you call me ..?" Asked Zhan hesitantly.

"Ehem .. Yes, I have something to talk to you about "
The CEO pretended his voice, then replied in a cold tone.

"What ... is ... about ....?" Zhan asked hesitantly.
De Ja vu came back across his brain.

"Why do I just say the exact thing in a dream " thought Zhan.

"Yes, pack your things."

Zhan froze at the young CEO's words. He rolled his eyes, "I'm fired" thought Zhan.

"Pack your things, and I made you an assistant, you will be my personal assistant." He continued with a smile.

Zhan was even more shocked by what he heard, more shocked than when he was fired in a dream.

"Wh ... Why ...."

"Why? Of course because I need an assistant." Yibo answered lightly.

"Not that sir ,, I mean why should me why not the others " .... Zhan thought, he was panicking but trying to stay calm.

"I'll call your Manager, now get back to work." Said Yibo.

"Umm .. Sir, about that time ..."
Yibo was about to dial the phone, contacted Zhan's manager, but his hand stopped, and now he was staring at Zhan.

"I'm really sorry, is your head okay?"

Zhan again apologized with a bow, even though the CEO didn't say anything, he was still worried, worried that the CEO would have a grudge against him.

Yibo smiled faintly looking at Zhan ..

"I'm fine, but don't you remember what happened when you were drunk?"

Deg ... deg ... deg ...

"What incident? Why does CEO Wang keep bringing it up? Could it be that I made a big mistake ?!" Zhan muttered to himself.

"Ummmm ...." Zhan glanced left and right. He really didn't remember anything at that time. He didn't even remember when Yangzi almost took him to a motel.

"Never mind, come back and pack up."

"Umm .. fine sir, thank you." Zhan bowed again before leaving the room.

Arriving at the room..

Zhan said goodbye to the manager.

"It's okay Zhan, you are a good worker. I'm sure wherever you work everyone will accept you well. Don't forget me and your friends, okay?" Said the manager as he patted Zhan's shoulder.

Hearing that, his friends were in shock, plus Zhan is now starting to pack up his things. Then came the sound of crying from Mianmian.

"Sob ... Sob ... Sob ... Zhaaaan ..."

Now his friends began to surround Zhan with sad faces. They thought that Zhan had been fired.

"Zhan, I'm sorry if I'm wrong .. sob .. sob ..." Acheng said, sobbing.

"Really yeah ... what did you really do to make the new CEO fired you ?! Steven said

"Huh ... fired ?! wait, you guys got the wrong idea .. I'm not fired, from visiting I'll be Assistant Mr. Wang." Zhan replied as he let go of his friends hug.

"Hah???? ?" They compacted their eyes and gaped wide.

After work, Zhan has finished packing and starting to visit he will move to the room next to the CEO's room. Zhan should be happy because he got a promotion and of course his salary will increase.

However, the incident last Sunday was still on his mind. If only he could remember the incident when he was drunk, he probably wouldn't be as nervous as now. He was lost in his thoughts until the car he was driving suddenly stopped.

"What? What's this again?" Zhan tries to restart the car, but the white car still won't start.
He got out of the car, then opened the front hood of the car.
Puffs of smoke came out of it.

"Cough .. cough .. What the hell ..." Zhan did not understand about automotive.

He looked right and left hoping that someone would pass by the road so he could ask for help, but no one came. The street is indeed quiet because there are not many houses there.
Several times a car passed there, Zhan waved at the car asking for help but no one wanted to stop and help. Until finally a black Audi car stopped in front of his car.

A young man got out of the car, Zhan rushed over to him for help.

"Sorry, can you help me .. my car suddenly broke down .."
Said Zhan to the man.
The man smiled at him, making Zhan feel confused,
"why is this man smiling to himself?" He thought.

Then the man started checking Zhan's car engine, taking out a mineral water bottle in the car, and dumped its contents into the hot part of the engine.

"Your car is too hot, we need more water." Said the man.

"Ah .. really .. wait a moment." Zhan ran to the convenience store near the street, he bought a large size of mineral water, some chocolate and ice cream, as well as a cold drink.

Soon he came back and handed a large bottle of mineral water to the young man who was busy tinkering with the engine of his car.

almost 30 minutes finally the car engine managed to turn on again. They both feel relieved, they sit resting on the shoulder of the road near his car.

"Thank you .. Oh yeah, are you thirsty? Earlier I also bought a drink, take it " said Zhan,
handing him the plastic bag he was carrying.

The man took mineral water, and used it to wash his hands. Then he took the ice cream in the plastic bag.

"Darren" said the man as he opened his ice cream.

"Huh?"

"My name is Darren, what's your name?" Asked the man named Darren.

"I'm Xiao Zhan."
Zhan replied with a smile.

Then they started talking about how Darren could fix the car, and other things.
For some reason Zhan felt happy chatting with this strange man named Darren whom he had just met.

"Oh yes, may I have your cell phone number, I want to invite you to eat sometime." Said Darren.

"Ah .. of course, but let me treat you. I owe you a debt of gratitude, thank you again, yes .. hehe .."
said Zhan with a sweet smile that again made Darren fascinated.

After exchanging cellphone numbers, they both decided to return to their respective homes.

"Thank you Darren, bye .. "

"Bye-bye .." Darren watched Zhan's car drive away, then smiled.

"Hmmm ... Xiao Zhan .. finally I know your name is beautiful."

Whether this was luck or fate, Darren finally met the figure of a beautiful young man who hit him while visiting his Gege office at that time.
The beautiful young man who fascinated him from the first sight. And just like a dream, now he can know his name and even get his cell phone number .

"HUWAaaa .. Yes yes Yes !!!!" Darren jumped with joy before getting into his car.

Morning at the office ...

"This is your room ..." said a beautiful woman named Xuan Lu.

"Thank you Lu Jie .." Zhan replied.

"Oh yes, this is CEO Wang's agenda. Everything has been arranged until next month. And here are some files that he has to sign. If this is some business letters that must be replied in hard copy."
Xuanlu said as he handed Zhan several files.

"Alright jie .."

"If there is something you do not understand, you can ask me.
Everything, i will excuse you."
Xuan Lu left leaving Zhan in his new room.

Zhan started to organize his things, tidied up some files and prepared the files that he had to hand over to CEO Wang.

Kring.. kring..

The sound of the phone stopped its activity.

"Yes, right sir."
The voice on the phone was CEO Wang asking Zhan to come into his room.

Xiao Zhan entered the CEO's room, handed over some documents and reports.

"How's your new room, do you like it?" Asked Yibo.

"Mn, yes sir .. I like it." Zhan replied with a soft smile. "

"Does my face look very old?"

"Huh?"

"If it's just the two of us, you can just call me Yibo, you're older than me after all. The word" sir "sounds really old to me." Yibo said in a flat tone.

"But sir."

"Zhan, I don't like repeating my words."
Yibo's cold tone left Zhan speechless.

"Ummm .. Alright, Yi .. Yibo .."
Zhan actually felt very confused about the CEO's behavior, why did the CEO suddenly want to get along, telling ordinary employees to call his first name.

"You're my assistant now, so we should get along better." Yibo said, a faint smile printed on his face.

Zhan rounded his eyes
"UWAAA ... He can read my mind." Inner Zhan.

"Mn .."
Zhan tried to remain calm and smiled at Yibo's words.

"Oh yeah, this was left at my house at that time .." Yibo took out something from the drawer.

A silver Rolex watch.

"My watch .."
Zhan just remembered his watch that for the past few days he could not find. And when he saw his watch De Ja Vu attacked his mind again.

"Hah!!!...."
Zhan closed his mouth reflexively, after nearly two weeks had passed, he began to remember what happened when he was so drunk that night.

Seeing Zhan's unusual expression made Yibo lift the corners of his lips.

"Zhan ... Do you remember ??
Yibo said .

OhmyGosh 😱😱
what happend in the Night Back then .... ??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Original Story By : KurosanCL
Trans By : Yizhan_World
[ 04.03.21 ]

Critic and suggestions really needed
Sorry... My typo and English Language not well enough 🤭🍄🍑

Thanks You very much
And
See you in next chapter~

🌟 Don't forget ...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

215K 10K 46
"Raise your head " The man's voice sounded as if there was no margin for him to resist. So he reluctantly looked up to him. "Mr. Wang, can I help you...
144K 10.1K 48
Xiao Zhan is a cheerful and a happy boy but is afraid to love due to his traumatic childhood.... Will yibo be able to break the walls around zhan's h...
131K 10.9K 75
"Even if you are the last person left on earth, I will still not marry you!" Yibo said with anger and confidence. Zhan folded his hands in front of h...
19.2K 873 5
Disclaimer !! Fully Angst Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan is a married couples, they're falling in love each other. Where is Xiao Zhan is a Doctor and Yib...