The Mafia King

Od certifiedfreak

Russian Mafia King Dimitri Vikhrov known as the "Devil" is the most dangerous and powerful man in the world... Více

WARNINGS⚠️
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Before Emma
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Before Emma Part 2

7.9K 163 57
Od certifiedfreak

Third Person's  P.O.V (not edited)

Aleksey turned to look at Dimitri who was frowning just looking around everywhere clearly not happy Aleksey convinced him to agree to this college trip. Aleksey on the other hand was quite exicted, he was smiling and looking around the hotel, the trip didn't have anything to do with their curses. It was to go watch the soccer team play on a another state but anyone who what to give their support could pay for their trip and have their abnsce justified and since Aleksey never went out thanks to Dimitri being very overprotetive he did everythig he could to convince him to come here. 

The first game was tonight so we had to go and settle things on our rooms and get ready. Dimitri as always grabbed both their bags and went to their room with Aleksey following him. 

"Omg, aren't you exicted?" Aleksey said looking around. 

Dimitri looked around with disgust "No, this hotel room is too small but they wouldn't let me upgrade"  

"It's perfect for the both of us" Aleksey opened his suitcase and grabbed his outfit for the night and peaked towards Dimitri who was already taking his shirt off. He gulped,  blushing at his body  filled with tattoos, Aleksey had started feeling weird towards Dimitri but didn't know exactly why and it wasn't like Dimitri was acting strange too so he mustly tried to ignore wha he felt but sometimes it was too hard to ignore it. 

He suddendly felt Dimitri next to him, feeling. his body heat and his bare abdomen on his arm and felt his hand grabbing his chin and turnign his face towards him.

"Aleksey" He said in a low tone, like a warning. "You do know who's in charge here?" Dimitri asked in a serios tone and Aleksey smiled nervously "The teacher?" He joked but Dimitri just stayed silent and looked at him. "Y-you are, sir" Dimitri hummed and stepped closer to Aleksey if that was even possible.

"You know what the consequences are for disobeying me, don't you?" Aleksey nodded. Dimitri applied force to his grip pulling him down and making Aleksey sit on the edge of the bed but his chin tiltted up. "You are going to do as you are told" Dimitri leved down to his level and placed his lips next to his ear and whispered. "Because I will make sure you don't enjoy this punishment" He then placed a small kiss to his ear lobe and straightened up and pulled Aleksey up too. 

"Now go change, we have to go to that stupid game" Aleksey just nodded almost like in trance and quickly grabbed his stuff and went to take a shower and change. 

Dimitri just smirked at this nervous behavour and stated sorting out his outfit too. 

An hour had passed and it was finally time to meet everyone in the lobby. They were both dressed in black jeans but Aleksey had a white polo shirt on and some sneakers and Dimitri a black shirt with sneakers also, both of them lookig like they stepped out of a magazine. 

The teacher was already explaning where the game was taking place, what to do in case they got lost of something and starting instruct everyone to get in the bus. 

When they arrived at the stadium was already packed and Aleksey and Dimitri went to find where to sit but as soon as Aleksey sat he saw that everyone was eating something. 

"I'm gonna go and get us some food, what would you like?" He said as he stood up and Dimtri did too.

"I'll go with you" 

"Nono, we'll loose out seats, please, I can go alone" Dimitri narrowed his eyes at him but nodded and sat down. 

"Get me the same as you, baby" Aleksey nodded and went looking for the food stand and waited in line as he found it. Looking around watching everyone he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around and found one of the girls from his class, she was pretty but he was not interested and he didn't understand why. 

"Hi! I'm Sheyla, we go to the same class" She introduced herself and Aleksey smiled.

"Hi! I'm Aleksey" He introduced himself too and shook her hand. 

"I know we don't know each other but after the game we are all going to a bar near the hotel we're staying in, would you like to join us?" Aleksey smiled about to say yes but remembered that Dimitri was absolutly going to say no. 

"I'll think about it but thanks" He turned around and bought the food.

Dimitri was typing furiosly on his phone when he srrived at their seats. 

"What is it?" Dimitri didn't answer and just placed his hand on Aleksey's thigh and caressed him softly and kept typing with one hand. 

Dimitri finally put away his cell and turned to Aleksey and grab the food. "Just Sergey telling me about some insubordinate kids" 

Aleksey laughed softly. "Why? You going to punish them too?" He joked.

"Yes, but not the same way I punish you" Dimitri said with a smirk and Aleksey's laughter died. 

"You know..." Aleksey said softly. "Some of the people on our class are going to a bar after and... they invited us" Dimitri turned to look at him with his eyebrow raised. " I was wonderingif you'd want to go with me..."

"No" Was all Dimitri said and Aleksey pouted. "But it's going to be fun" Aleksey whined. 

"No, I don't know this place and know anything about that bar, so no and thats final" Aleksey grunted and turned to look at the game knowing he wasn't going to change his mind already giving up. 

Their college lost and just as they were getting inside the bus Sheyla called him out.

"So... are you going? Everyone is going" Aleksey was about to say no but Sheyla interrupted him as someone shouted her name. "We are meeting at the lobby in an hour and leaving together, so just meet us there" And she turned around and left. He turned around to Dimitri staring at him clearly not happy with the interaction.

They finally arrived to the hotel and an idea ocurred to Aleksey. 

"I'm just gonna ask out teacher something, I'll meet you at out room" Dimitri just agreeded because Sergey called him and he had to talk to him and Aleksey used that to his advantage. 

Aleksey looked around and went to the teacher as soon as he spotted him. "Sir, would you happen tonhave a sleeping pill? I've been having trouble sleeping" Aleksey said with his most charming smile, hoping the teacher actually had some. 

"Oh, well... I do but don't tell anyone I gave one to you" Aleksey thanked her and smiled as he wrapped his hand around the pill, hs heart beating faster at the thing he had planned. He was going to be in so much trouble if he was caught but we probably wouldn't .

He stepped into the room and looked around for Dimitri and heard the shower, this was his moment so he grabbed a glass and filled it with water and dumped the pill inside it and stirred it until it wasn't visible and grabbed a glass for himself and waited for Dimitri to come out.

Dimitri stepped out of the bathroom woth a towel wrapped around his hips and the phone on his hand, as soon as he spotted Aleksey he placed a kiss on his forehead and Aleksey took the opportunity to hand him the spiked drink and watched as Dimitri silently thanked him and took as sip. 

"No, Sergey. I will tell you this once. Get them in check or you're the one who will bare the consequences, if you can't, then find me someone who can. I'll be there in two days" Dimitri said in his calm serious tone which was way more scary and as he shut down the call he gulped down the rest of the water. 

"Come, baby" Dimitri made a gesture for Aleksey to lay down next to him on the bed. 

"You are being such a good boy, I think I have to reward you when we get home" Dimitri whispered softly to Aleksey's ear and softly caressed his hair. 

"Thank you, sir" Aleksey whispered back and rested his head on Dimitri's chest. A few minutes passed and Dimitri's hand slid of his head and he looked up to notice that Dimitri had his eyes closed and looked asleep. 

"Fuck" Aleksey couldn't believe that worked. He wrapped the blanket around him and placed a kiss to his cheek and quickly left the room and went to the lobby. Sheyla was already there along with other people. 

"I thought you weren't coming! Let's go!" Sheyla said and smiled at him, apprently the bar was very close and they could walk there. 

"So... Aleksey. Do you have a girlfriend?" Sheyla asked as she softly traced patterns on Alekseyñs wrist. 

"No" He said confused and removed his hand from her touch, it felt wrong. He looked around, the bar was big honestly, it fit a lot of people, it had a space in the middle with no tables, people were dancing on that space, mostly it looked like it was a bar were young people went to get drunk and have fun. 

He looked around and like he felt something was missing but shrugged off the feeling. 

"Let's dance" Sheyla grabbed his hand and dragged him to the center where other people of their college were dancing. She then started dancing in a way she probably thought it was sexy but not so much for Aleksey, he looked at his watch, it had been almost three hours since he drugged Dimitri and he couldn't believe he hadn't had fun once.

"Aleksey" A familiar voice growled out his name from behind him and Aleksey froze and slowly turned around. 

"S-sir" Dimitri was stading right infront of him. 

"Why the surprised face, babe?" Dimitri tilted his head to the side and look around and grimaced in disgust.  He curled his finger at Aleksey, silently telling him to get closer. 

"I hope you are as excited for your punishment as I am" Dimitri smirked at him and turned around starting to walk out of the bar and Aleksey quickly followed him without thinking. 

"You know"  Dimitri started as they entered their room. "I know you better than you think" Aleksey gulped as he looked at was resting at their bed. "So I had to come prepared" There was a wood paddle the size of Dimitri's big hand.

Dimitri sat down and spread his powerful thighs. He patted his lap, Aleksey already knowing what was coming but somehow the air felt diferent and he couldn't pinpoint why. He layed down across his lap and felt as Dimitri palmed his ass softly and without warning delivered a slap with his had across his right cheek. 

"Why do you have to such a brat, baby?" Dimitri sighed, he didn't sound disappointed just diferent, almost mocking. 

He slapped him again.

"I've been thinking..." Another slap and Aleksey felt his cock twich. "It's almost as if you like being punished..." Dimitri slipped his hand between them and Aleksey jumped as he felt his hand on his abdomen. "Shhh" He calmed him down and felt as he grabbed what felt like the button of his jeans and undid it. He slowly grabbed his jeans and slid them down his leg. His boxers stayed put. 

Dimitri grabbed the paddle and slapped Aleksey's cheek. 

"Whatever the reason, you won't be able to sit for weeks, so just have it as a reminder of who's in charge" Dimitri whispered in his ear. 

And he did exactly that.

------

IM SORRY IT PROBABLY HAS A LOT OF ERRORS, SOMEDAY I'LL CORRECT THEM HEHE

WHAT OKAY SO I WAS READING A FEW CHAPTERS BACK TRYING TO GET INSPIRATION AND I READ THE PART WHERE ALEKSEY TOLD EMMA ABOUT HOW HE WAS A BRAT AND DECIDED TO WRITE A CHAPTER ABOUT IT. 

before u come at me im sorry babes honestly this isn't how i hoped my books would go, id picture they'd all be done by now but honestly i'm so tired all the time and i have no inspiration, i dont have a single clue on how to continue this book and their little pet, darius i have a little bit story planned but these two are a blank for me so if u have any idea please give me suggestions. 

the fact that i wrote this chapter is bc it isn't a next chapter is the past hahaha 

so... did u like it?

if you have any suggestions please tell me!

i loveu guys so much and i'm so sorry but makig you wait so long, hope u enjoyed this small chapter of the past!

Until the next chapter, certifiedfreak💕💕

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

26.8M 600K 35
Dominic Romanov, a mafia boss who spends the night with a beautiful woman who leaves him wanting more than what he bargained for. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳...
543K 20.2K 22
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their world, it's rare for someone to remain so...
300K 2.9K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
160K 5.7K 45
"Laurent, it will do you well to understand that Salina is not yours anymore. She is mine. These insults you throw her way, they affect me. These," h...