The Saviour | A Harry Potter...

By _pxntherx_

Book 2 of 3 (Book 3- TFATWS Story- is out) Y/N, Bucky and Loki end up at platform 9 and 3/4, 3rd year. Y/N's... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
A/N: Read Please- Important
A/N

chapter 39

35 1 0
By _pxntherx_

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1-

"Hello, Harry" Hagrid greeted as we stood outside his house.

Hermione and Ron went first to hug him, then me Bucky and Loki.

"All right. Wow. Hello" Harry said.

"You're looking fit" Hagrid said.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him" Alaster said and I chuckled.

We all went inside and into the main room.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Minister" Harry said.

"You are more important" Kingsley said.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley" Bill said.

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you" Harry said.

"He was never always this handsome" Fred said.

"Dead ugly" George said.

"Guys" I say and they look at me, shrugging their shoulders.

"True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day" Bill said.

"You're still beautiful to me, William" Fleur said and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, Bill, I never really had the pleasure of meeting you properly. Y/N Stark" I say shaking his hand.

"Bill Weasley" he says.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now" Remus joked.

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I-" Tonks started but Alaster cut her off.

"All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you" Alaster said.

"What's the Trace?" Harry asked.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be... they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one" Alaster said.

"The real one?" Harry asked.

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew" Alaster said, taking out his flask and opening it.

"No. Absolutely not" Harry protested.

"I told you he'd take it well" Hermione said. Harry looked at her for a second, then back at Alaster.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I-" Harry said but got cut off.

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron asked. Harry looked at him.

"No. No. This is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me. No" Harry said, looking back at Alaster.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate" George said.

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever" Fred said and I chuckled but tried not to show it.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk" Alaster said.

"Technically, I've been coerced" Mundungus said, coming into view "Mundungus Fletcher, Mr Potter. Always been a huge admirer"

"Nip it, Mundungus. All right, Granger, as discussed" Alaster said and Hermione pulled out some of Harry's hair.

"Blimey, Hermione" Harry said, touching the back of his head.

"Straight in here, if you please" Alaster said and Hermione put the hair in the potion, making it fizz a little "For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: It tastes like goblin piss" Alaster said.

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye? Just trying to diffuse the tension. Oh" Fred said, taking a sip of the potion.

"Ugh" George said after taking a sip as well. Mundungus went, then Fleur. Fleur gave me the bottle but I gave it to Bucky.

"No thanks" I say and use the Reality Stone to look like Harry. Once everyone had taken a sip, Alaster took the bottle back.

"Wow, we're identical" the twins said, looking at each other.

"Not yet, you're not" Alaster said and opened a bag of clothes. I already had the clothing on so thank god I didn't need to change in front of everyone.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?" Fred, I think, asked.

"Yeah, I don't really fancy this color" George said.

"Well, fancy this, you're not you. So shut it and strip" Alaster said.

"All right, all right" Mundungus said.

"You'll need to change too, Potter" Alaster said and Harry went to get the clothes.

"Bill, look away. I'm hideous" Fleur said.

"Fleur, you do realise you just called Harry hideous" I say.

"Hey!" Harry said and I chuckled.

"I knew she was lying about that tattoo" Ron said.

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful" Hermione said, putting on glasses.

"Right, then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you. As for Harry-" Alaster said.

"Yes?" all the other Harrys asked.

"The real Harry. Where the devil are you, anyway?" Alaster asked.

"Here" Harry said, raising his hand.

"You'll ride with Hagrid" Alaster continued.

"I brought you here 16 years ago when you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle. Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now" Hagrid said.

"Wait. I was never told who I'm going with" I say.

"Y/N, you're going with me" Sirius said and I smiled "You're my goddaughter and I think it's best to have your guardian in this world take care of you" Sirius said, putting a hand on each shoulder.

"I think so, too" I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go!" Alaster said and we all went outside, me and Sirius on a broom "Head for the Burrows. We'll rendezvous there. On the count of three. 1... 2... 3!" Alaster said and everyone zoomed off, going in different directions to the burrow.

As soon as we were out of view, Death Eaters came and started shooting spells at us. I only used my wand to make sure they wouldn't know if I was Harry or not. I saw Bellatrix and she shot a spell at Sirius. I covered the spell from hitting Sirius.

"Hold it steady" I say, slowly standing on the broom. I shot a couple spells at the Death Eaters.

"Avada Kedavra" Bellatrix shot at Sirius. I quickly put my arm in the way and nothing happened. My arm just felt numb. The Death Eaters left, knowing I'm not the real Harry. I quickly sit back down and rest my arm on Sirius' back.

"Y/N" Sirius called.

"I'm still alive, don't worry" I say.

"Good. Are you alright?" Sirius asked and I moved my arm.

"I'm fine. I just hope Bucky and Loki are" I say.

"They'll be fine. Don't worry" Sirius said. To be clear, Bucky looks like Harry and Loki is riding to the burrow with him.

We get to the burrow and everyone else is already there. I see both Loki and Bucky and I run to them, hugging them tight. I kissed Bucky's cheek and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad you guys are okay" I say and we pull apart.

"We're glad too" Loki said and I smiled.

My smile dropped when I remembered George. I ran in the burrow but before I could see him, Remus grabbed me and threw me onto the wall.

"Y/N's 3rd year at Hogwarts, I was teaching the class the Riddikulus spell-"

"Remus, no" I say, my eyes slowly tearing.

"What did the boggart change into when it was Y/N's turn to cast the spell" Remus continued, not listening to me.

"Remus please" I say.

"What was it?!" Remus yelled.

"I saw everyone dead! I saw everyone I ever loved, cared about dead on the floor in front of me. Everyone I cared about staring lifelessly at me and I didn't even know how it happened, how they died. I dropped to the floor and for a moment, I thought I would never see them again, for a moment... I was actually scared" I say, tears falling down. Remus let go and I wiped away my tears.

"Moony, you never told me about this" Sirius said and I looked at the sofa seeing George with blood covering his now gone ear.

"Georgie, are you okay?" I ask, going to his side and holding his hand.

"That's the first time you called me that" George said and I smiled.

"Better not get used to it, this is a one time thing" I say and he smiles.

"I won't count on it. I like it" he says.

I turn some of the air into water and sit on the sofa. I gently put my hand on his ear and start healing it.

"Could you keep doing that, it feels nice" George said and I chuckled.

Me and Molly took him to a separate room to heal him properly. I cleaned up the blood and me and Molly put a bandage around his head. Molly kissed his forehead before leaving the room. I smiled at him.

"How does it feel now?" I ask.

"Not as bad as before" he says. I cup his cheeks in my hands and kiss his forehead.

"I'm glad your alright" I say.

"You better not tell Bucky you fancy me more" he says and I scoff.

"I knew you were trying to get a girlfriend" I say and he smiles.

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend, I'm just saying I know you fancy me more than Bucky" George says.

"No I don't" I say.

"If you say so" George says.

"I love you, Georgie" I say, getting up.

"See, I knew it. And it isn't a one time thing, is it now?" George asks. I roll my eyes.

"I love you as a best friend" I say "And it's not but I'm not saying it often" I say and he gets up.

"Deal" he says and pulls me into a hug.

I hug him back and kiss his cheek. I pull back and look at him, memorising every detail I can.

"What are you doing?" George asked.

"Memorising how you and Fred look" I say, smiling.

"Why?" George asked, a little confused.

"Oh, future stuff" I say casually, trying to play it off "Get some rest and get better" I say, heading for the door.

"Alright, mum" George joked and I smiled, walking out the room.

"It isn't looking too good. He's perfectly well, unfortunately" I say and Fred sighs.

"That's terrible, you have to do something" Fred jokes and hugs me "Thank you" he says.

"It's alright" I say, pulling back "Bill, is Alaster..." I started but my voice trailed off, thinking he's dead.

"You shouldn't have told me about my death" Alaster says and I run to him,  hugging him tight. He is annoyed and I pull away.

"Thank you for not dieing" I say.

"Never hug me again" he says and I back up a little. Everyone chuckles and I smile.

"Okay" I say.

"She's absolutely brilliant, she is" Sirius said "Bellatrix shot the Killing Curse at me and she saved me, again. Took the shot herself and nothing happened" Sirius said.

"Well, my arm was numb. Wait, what is it with your cousin wanting to kill you so bad?" I ask.

"Your immortal" Hermione said, ignoring my question.

"I'm immortal. Sick!" I yell. Everyone looks confused "It's another way of saying amazing or awesome" I explain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 15 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
362K 9.8K 94
Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3rd year. Someone at Hogwarts has been fol...
2K 77 20
What if Harry have a twin sister?What if she was a slytherin?What if she become friends with a bunch of boys,one of them being the son of her parent'...
670K 12.6K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...