๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–...

By RoseEmiliaSnape

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง." Snape said as he came into the room with the tea. "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐’๐–‘๐’š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–™
๐…๐€๐
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–Œ๐’š ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–™๐’š ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐–’๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ•: ๐€๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–† ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ–: ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜ ๐…๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ—: ๐Ž๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐–Š๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–š๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐’š๐–”๐–š...
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐’๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐–‘๐–’๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š
๐„๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐‹๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ!

๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐ฏ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š-๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–†

1K 59 57
By RoseEmiliaSnape

Emilia POV

I laid in bed awake as the clock showed that it was 3:00 AM, I've been standing like this for the past hour not being able to get back to sleep

"I know that I'm not getting to bed anytime soon, so why not rest in the lounge area." I thought

And that's exactly what I did, I got up and made my way to the lounge area.

I arrived and there were two dark oak doors which opened as I stood in front of them, the area was dark but calming, with bookcases on the walls, filled with different books.

There was another person sitting on one of the couches, and I couldn't believe that it was who I think it was.

"Matthew?" I asked and the man looked at me, it was really him.

"Emilia?" he asked me, also shocked to why was I here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well if you don't remember I had some work to do here in the area, the question is what are YOU doing here, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend." He said, when he said the word boyfriend I knew he was referring to Severus.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore." I said looking at the floor, trying my best not to tear up.

Matthew POV

"Emilia, I'm so sorry to hear this." I said, even though I knew this had to happen, seeing her like this made my heart break, she really loved that man "If you don't mind me asking, why did you two break up?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"He cheated on me, it sounds familiar doesn't it?" she said looking at me, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah...Look I have to tell you something." I said, she came closer, sitting on the couch in front of me.

"I'm listening." She said.

"I've been in this, I took part in your breakup with Severus, it was Ace's idea...

Now I know you're wondering why would I do such thing, well you see. last year I came here in London and met a muggle woman with whom I fell in love and married two months later, and three months later, she got pregnant.

But everything changed in one night. I heard a crash coming from the kitchen, Charlotte wasn't in bed so I rushed to the kitchen and there was a man with a wand directed to her head.

He was a Death Eater from who I borrowed money, I returned the money of course but he wanted more and he was threatening me that if I didn't give it to him he'll come and kill me, I didn't believe him until that night.

I tried to use an unforgivable on him, but he took cover behind Charlotte...and I killed her instead of him. The Death Eater apparated and I was left there...alone with Char's body lying on the wooden floor.

That night I felt like my whole world broke into pieces, not only did I kill my wife, but also my unborn child, and I knew that I would be sent to Azkaban for not only using an unforgivable, but also because I killed a muggle. So I asked Ace to help me, on which he agreed, he cleaned my records and I was free from worry, but even though I'll be living a normal life...I knew that it was my fault that Charlotte died.

A week before I came to visit you at Hogwarts Ace called me to help him, and he used the prison against me, he told me that if I don't help he'll make sure that I will not see the sunlight ever again, so I agreed.

After I saw you at Hogwarts I left to go to The Three Broomsticks where Ace asked me to meet him, he also called another person...Lilian Brown...your ex best friend. We all agreed into being part of his plan but it didn't feel right, for the past month I've tried to leave all of this bullshit but Ace threatened me. Lilian, also known as Emily Grey, was infiltrated into Hogwarts through fake documents."

"So...that means what Severus said to me was true?" Emilia asked.

"Depends what he told you, if he told you that he thought it was you who entered the classroom and you were acting all seductively and that's why he kissed her, well technically you, then yes, he was telling the truth."

Emilia POV

I couldn't believe my ears, I got mad at Sev for no reason at all, I haven't trusted him, even though he was innocent all along.

"And the same happened to me, this is also why I cheated on you." Matthew continued.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I asked, still not believing a word he said.

"I've let my walls down, you can use Legilimency." He said and that's what I did.

"I can't do this anymore, I'm getting out of all of this bullshit" Matthew said.

"You're not getting out of this Mat, if you want to see the daylight ever again you'll have to listen to ME. I hope I don't need to repeat myself anymore." Ace said with rage in his eyes, holding Matthew by his collar.

I saw one of the memories that I had to see, I started searching for the other one...the one from 13 years ago, and I found it.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here?" Matthew said looking at someone who looked exactly like me.

That woman was wearing red lace lingerie and her hair was tied into a loose ponytail. She came closer to him and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Darling, I have some needs that I need to take care of desperately, I don't think I'll hold them much longer." She said before flattering her eyelashes at Matthew.

He then kissed her passionately and without me wanting to see the details I exited his mind.

"Matthew I..."

"You don't have to apologise, but I do think you should go and talk to Severus." Matthew said, as soon as he finished the sentence the oak doors opened, I got up with my wand ready in my hand, in case someone came to attack me, but who was behind those doors shocked me.

"Severus..."

"Emilia look, I know you don't want to see me right now, and I know that you hate me and my guts but please, I beg you...hear me out..." Severus said

I didn't let him finish though, I ran to him dropping my wand. I hugged him tightly fearing that if I let go I'd lose him, he hugged me back stroking my hair as I cried in his arms.

"I'm so sorry Sev, I should've listened to you, I should've trusted you. I was so stupid." I said through sobs, Severus then lifted my chin so that I would look at him, tears forming in his back raven eyes.

"It's not your fault Emilia, I am the one that should be, I felt that something wasn't right from the moment you, or rather say, Lilian entered in and instead of listening to that feeling, I let lust and passion take over me." He said.

"I presume that everything went back to normal." Matthew said, we both looked at him, Severus's gaze shot daggers at him.

"What are you doing here." Severus growled, realising that he didn't see Matthew when he entered the lounge area.

"Sev, there's no need to be mad at him, on the contrary, he told me the truth." I told Severus.

"And how does he know the truth?" Sev asked.

"It's a long story." I said rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly, I then moved closer to Matthew, "Thank you Matthew, for telling me the truth, and for bringing me and Severus back together." I said as I hugged him.

"Not a problem Emilia, and I apologise for what I've done 13 years ago, and for what I've done recently." Matthew said.

I smiled at him and picked up my wand, then I left with Severus back to Hogwarts, being happy that everything was back in place.

Ace POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DIDN'T WORK!" I shouted

"I'm sorry master but it seems that the plan has failed."

"I can see that you idiotic elf! Now get out before I hex you into oblivion!" I said and the elf did as told "This is not the end Severus Snape..." I muttered under my breath.

As I was in deep thought I heard a knock on my office door and turned around to see an old friend.

"How's everything going Ace."

"We had some problems, but not to worry, I'll make sure that our dear Snivellus suffers, just like you asked."

"Good, because if you don't I'll make sure people know for who you worked in the Wizarding War" and with that he left, making my blood boil.

__________________
So this was the end of the chapter, I hope you liked it and I hope you have a good rest of your day, kisses <3

Word count: 1588
Published on: 7th of March 2021
Republished on: June 24th 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 393 22
"You have no right interfering with my life, you have made it abundantly clear that I am nothing to you," she spat at him. She took a deep breath an...
36.8K 831 33
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐Ÿท ''Come here, Sweetheart." My heart raced when his hands gripped my waist and pulled me into his lap. "Now, you are going to be quiet for...
45.6K 1.4K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...