Edwards 2 | Trent Alexander...

xrubymayx द्वारा

(Sequel to Edwards) Mia and Trent have been together for just over a year and a half and they're getting marr... अधिक

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THANK YOU

TWENTY SIX

3.6K 37 8
xrubymayx द्वारा

A week later Mia and Trent woke up on the morning of their gender reveal. They were both so excited.

"I cant believe we get to find out the gender of out little bubba today," Trent said as he wrapped his arms around Mia's waist as she stood in the mirror doing her hair and makeup.

"I know right. I'm so excited. I don't think these next 4 hours could go by quick enough," she replied.

She walked into the bathroom and got changed into a hoodie and leggings. She was going to get changed into something abit more fancy for the reveal later on.

She made her way downstairs and picked up the cup of tea Trent had made her off of the kitchen side. Mia sat down in the living room next to the Trent and for the next 3 hours they sat on the sofa watching netflix.

As the clock hit 1pm, Mia and Trent both made their way upstairs to get ready. The gender reaveal was at 2 so they had around an hour to get ready and get to Alex and Perrie's house where it was being held.

Mia wore a pale yellow dress while Trent just wore his usual jeans and a shirt. Mia touched up her hair and makeup   before metting Trent downstairs and getting in the car. 20 minutes later they had arrived at the house to see everyone already there.

"Omg Perrie this is amazing," Mia squealed as she brought her older sister in for a hug.

"Only the best for my little sister," Perrie replied.

The whole house and back garden were filled with blue and pink decorations. There was balloons and streamers everywhere. In the kitchen was a sweet table filled with different blue and pink food along with drinks. Everyone was dressed in what colour they thought the baby would be. Majority of people thinking it would be girl seen as Perrie had one.

Outside was even more balloons with some building blocks spelling out the word baby. There was also a goal post that had been set up along with a football.

"Whats the ball for?" Mia asked as she and Perrie walked outside.

"Thats how your going to find out the gender," she replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Trent will kick the ball at the post and get a crossbar which will then cause the ball to burst and explode into either pink or blue."

"Omg thats amazing," Mia squealed again getting more and more excited.

"I cant take all the credit. Alex came up with the idea."

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 1,716,126     💬 928,128

@trentarnold66 : Team boy or girl

@miaarnold : Team either 💛

@perrieedwards : Team girl 💗

@andyrobertson94 : Team boy 💙

@leighannepinnock : Team girl 💗

@jadethirwall : Team boy 💙

@alexoxchaimberlain : Team boy 💙

@jhenderson : Team girl 💗

@joegomez5 : Team girl 💗

@ma7cell : Team girl 💗

●●●

"Here's mummy and auntie Mia," the girls heard someone say from behind them.

They both turned around to see Alex walking over to them with Delilah in his hands. She was wearing a pink frilly dress with a pink flower headband. She looked so cute.

"Don't you look like a princess," Mia said as Alex handed her to Perrie and walked away to the group of boys.

Delilah looked around at all the decoration of her home before her eyes landed on Mia's baby bump. Her eyes widened as she tried to wriggle out of Perrie's grip to get a closer look.

"Lilah calm down," Perrie told her,

Delilah stopped wriggling as Perrie brought her closer to Mia. She rested her hand on Mia's stomach before looking back up at Perrie.

"Is your baby cousin in there?" Perrie said as if Lilah could answer her.

As Delilah placed her hand on Mia's stomach once more the baby decided to kick causing her to jerk her hand away. Mia and Perrie let out a little laugh causing Delilah to laugh along with them. She placed her hand on Mia's stomach again and the baby kicked making her laughs even louder.

Mia and Perrie watched in awe as Delilah interacted with Mia's bump while the two girls carried on their converstaion.

Mia soon moved on to talking to some other people and decided on talking to Andy and Rachel who had brought Rocco along with them.

"Hey little guy," Mia said as she ruffled up Rocco's hair.

"Hey Mia how have you been?" Robbo asked as he brought her in for a hug.

"Good. How have you two been?"

"We've been great," Rachel replied.

"Excited to find out the gender?" Robbo asked.

"Yeah we are. I see you want a boy and Rach wants a girl."

"I'm almost certain it's a girl. Andy only wants a boy so him and Trent have someone to teach football with, with Rocco."

"That is so not true. Although it would be nice for Rocco to have a buddy to play football with."

"Anyways," Rachel said trying to divert the topic of converstaion. "How was your honeymoon. You have to tell us all about it."

"It was absolutely amazing. The waters are so clear and you have your own little area so it's like your the only ones there. Honestly you should go for  little getaway. I think you would both honestly love it."

"We might have to book it for next year."

"You definetly should."

Mia felt a pair of hand slide around her waits and automatically knew it was Trent.

"Hey baby."

"Hey," he replied as he placed a peck on her lips. "Are you ready?"

"Wait now?" Mia asked in shock.

"Yeah unless you wanna wait another 4 months," he joked.

Mia and Trent made their way to the goal whilst everyone stood around them with their phones out wanting to video the moment.

"So just the kick the ball and hit a crossbar," Trent said double checking with Alex.

Alex nodded before going to stand with Perrie and Delilah.

"Are you ready?" Trent said as he held Mia's hands.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Everyone started a countdown from 5 to 3 before Trent kicked the ball. It felt like the ball was flying through the air for hours. Mia's stomach began to churn not being able to wait any longer. As the ball got closer to the post Trent stood back and held Mia's hand waiting to see what colour it was.

The ball popped and everyones eyes remained still to see what colour smoke would appear.

Blue smoke filled the air as everyone
began to cheer and clap for the couple.

Mia's hands went straight to her mouth in shock as she began to cry. She was so happy to know she and Trent were having a boy.

Trent wrapped his arms around Mia as she cried into his chest.

"We're having a boy," she said once she had calmed down a little.

"We're having a boy," Trent repeated bringing Mia in for another hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Trent placed his hands on her cheeks and wiped away the tears before bringing her in for a passionate kiss. Everyone once again cheered for the couple. Once they finally pulled away they turned around to their family and friends.

Dianne and Michael were the first ones to come up to them along with Tyler and Marcel.

"Congratulations my sweetheart," Dianne said as she wrapped her arms around Mia.

"Thanks Di," Mia replied.

"Congrats little sis," Tyler said also bringing Mia in for a hug.

"Thank you."

"So I guess I'm gonna have a nephew."

"You're gonna have a nephew."

"I still cant believe my own brother stole my girl from me. Then married her and now is having a baby with her," Marcel scoffed before rolling his eyes sarcastically as he let out a chuckle.

"Come on Marc. Be honest. You could never bag a girl like Mia," Michael said as he patted his son on the shoulder.

"Michael Arnold!" Mia exclaimed in shock.

"Well someone had to break it to him."

Everyone burts out into laughter as Marcel stood there quite offended.

●●●

@miaarnold :

❤ 1,268,126     💬 827,128

@miaarnold : I cant wait to meet tou my beautiful boy 💙❤

@trentarnold66 : My little family ❤

~ ❤

●●●.

For the next few hours everyone just enjoyed themselves as if it was a normal party. At around 4 pm the last of the guest went home leaving Trent, Mia, Perrie and Alex sat in the living room.

"Thank you for today guys. It was amazing," Mia said as she brought Perrie in for another hug.

"Yeah thank you guys. Let us know if there is anything we can do to repay you," said Trent.

"You can repay us by bringing a beautiful healthy baby boy in to the world," Alex replied as he brought Trent in for a bro hug.

"Well we best get going so we'll see you later."

They said their goodbyes before Mia and Trent got into his car and drove home.

"I still cant believe we're having a boy," Mia said as she climbed into bed next to Trent.

"Well believe it because we are."

"I cant wait to hold him,and cuddle him,and kiss him."

"Me too. Me too."

Trent placed a kiss on Mia's forehead before wrapping his arms around her waist and slowly falling asleep cuddled up to his wife and son.

●●●

So they're having a boy !!!! 💙💙💙

Please vote and comment 💖

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

137K 2.3K 37
ᝰ trent alexander-arnold THE TIME SHE'S NOT AROUND SOMEWHERE OUT-OF-TOWN HAS BEEN HARD...
195K 4.7K 30
COMPLETED | ❝Her daddy told her how to fix cars, maybe she could fix me.❞
147K 5.1K 37
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 they must learn...
124K 1.3K 33
A summer in Europe with her best friend was meant to be relaxing and stress free. But it was anything but. Who knew that a night out in Liverpool and...