Edwards 2 | Trent Alexander...

De xrubymayx

(Sequel to Edwards) Mia and Trent have been together for just over a year and a half and they're getting marr... Mais

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THANK YOU

TWENTY

3.9K 48 5
De xrubymayx

"It's your wedding day," Perrie shouted as she opened the curtains to their hotel room and shaking Mia awake.

"Yes it is," Mia replied with a huge grin on her face. She had been looking forward to this day ever since Trent got down on one knee and proposed to her and it was finally here. She was finally getting married to the love of her life.

"Morning sweetie. Are you okay?" Dianne said as she walked into the room and hugged Mia. She also had a huge smile on her face

"Yeah are you?" she said to her soon to be mother in law as Perrie brought the dresses into the room ready for later.

"Yeah. I can't wait for you to be my daughter in law. Me and Michael love you so much and we can't wait for you to be apart of the family officially. I've never seen Trent so happy. We never thought he would settle down. He just didn't seem like the type but now he's getting married and has a baby on the way. We owe you so much Mia."

"Aww don't you're gonna make me cry," Mia said as she wiped her eyes. "You don't owe me anything. Trent and your family accepting me and loving me is plenty. I can't wait for you to be my mum."

Dianne brought Mia into another hug and handed her a tissue to wipe her eyes on. They all made their way into the huge suite where the rest of the girls were waiting for them. This hotel room was huge. Mia wondered how much it cost but she knew Trent would never tell her.

"So what would you like for your wedding day breakfast bride to be," Jade said as she handed Mia the menu for them too look through.

The girls just ordered one of everything not really knowing what to pick. A couple minutes later room service came to the door and placed all of the food inside their room. There was everything from a fruit platter to many different types of egg. Mia never knew there was so many ways to cook an egg. She just had some toast and fruit and washed it down with orange juice as she was too nervous and excited to eat.

The girls all sat down and started to eat, laughing and joking as they did. Half way through their eating there was a light knock on the door. Dianne stood up and opened it letting three girls inside the room.

"Ah Ellie thank you so much for coming," Mia hugged the girl. Ellie was one of her old friends from collage who had agreed to do Mia's hair and makeup for the wedding. They hadn't seen eachother since Mia went to university but they still talked to eachother over the phone.

"No problem Mia. It's my pleasure. So bride to be, shall we start getting you ready for your big day?" she asked as Mia smiled and sat down on the couch with the other girls.

Ellie got three chairs out for the girls to sit down on. She had brought along two of her colleagues to help her out. Mia, Perrie and Dianne sat down first for the girls to work on. They did their makeup first. Only light as Mia wanted them to look as natural as possible as they were all so beautiful already. They then started working on their hair. Mia just had hers curled while the others went for something a little more fancy as they didn't want to be too hot all day.

As Mia was getting her hair done there was another knock at the door. Perrie went and got it as her hair and makeup was now done and soon came back with a bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"I believe these are for you," she said as she handed Mia the flowers and went to go and get changed into her dress.

"He is so cute," Mia said as she read the note he had left her.

Mia my beautiful girl,

I can't wait to marry you later today and see you in that gorgeous dress. I love you so much and I can't wait for you to me mine forever.

Trent xxx

"You brought up a a good one Dianne," Mia said as she set the flowers down by her side making sure they wasn't in the way.

"It was my pleasuure but you're the one who turned him into this sweet and lovey dovey Trent," she replied as she switched with Leigh-Anne and went to go and get dressed.

Soon all the girls hair and makeup was done and Ellie and her colleagues had left and it was time for them to get dressed. Jade, Leigh-Anne, Rachel and Tamara got changed first. They were wearing baby pink dresses that had a slit up the side with some toe strap heels.

Bridesmaids:

"Girls you look gorgeous," Mia squealed as she got up and hugged them. "You look so perfect. Oh my god you are all so beautiful. I love you my girlies."

"We love you but we don't look as perfect as you will look when you get dressed so go and get dressed now young lady," Jade said as she pushed Mia into her bedroom as the girls stayed in the suite.

Perrie went with her to help her get dressed and her dress clung to her body perfectly. You could see all her curves and most importantly her baby bump. Mia stepped into her heels as Perrie placed her veil into her hair. They weren't too high as she was pregnant and didn't want to fall over and her feet were also beginning to get a little sore.

She stepped out of the room with Perrie behind her where all the girls were waiting for her.

Mia:

All the girls began to cry setting Mia off.

"Darling you look so so beautiful," Dianne said as she brought Mia into a  motherly hug.

"Thank you so much. For everything."

"Don't thank me. Now I want you to have this," she said as she pulled a necklace out of her pocket. "I wore this on my and Michael's wedding day. I would like you to wear it."

"Are you sure?" she asked as she took the necklace in her hands. It was a simple silver chain with a heart and an infinity symbol going through the middle. It was simple but beautiful.

She nodded before taking the necklace off of Mia and placing it around her neck.

"Well we should probably get going. We don't want you to be late to your own wedding."

The girls all made their way outside and got into the cars that were waiting for them to drive to the reception hall. All the way there Mia's legs couldn't stop shaking. She was so nervous but excited at the same time. Once they got there they all made their way into a seperate room where Alex was waiting in his tux to walk Mia down the isle.

"You look stunning," he said as he brought her into a hug.

"Thank you. You look handsome aswell. You clean up well. And don't you look pretty," she said as she tickled Delilah causing her to giggle.

Alex handed Delilah to Perrie and her and Dianne made their way round the back and took their seats with everybody else. They saw Trent stood at the alter and could tell he was nervous. Perrie gave him a thumbs up to reassure him a little bit that everything was okay.

Trent:

The music soon began to play as the doors opened and everyone stood. Trent turned around ready to see his girl. Jade and Leigh-Anne walked down the isle first shortly followed by Rachel and Tamara. They all took their seats just before Mia and Alex made their way through the door.

There was rose petals scattered along the floor with wooden chairs and the flower covered alter.

Alter:

Mia and Alex began to walk down th aisle as she got closer to the love of her life.

This was more than Mia could have imagined. Months of planning for this one special day. Mia and Trent's family here to celebrate their love for one another.

They eventually got to the top and everyone was looking at the two. Mia handed her bouquet to Alex as he took his seat next to Perrie and Delilah.

As they stood there Mia looked at Trent to see a tear roll down his cheek. He wiped it away with her hand before smiling at him.

Marcel and Tyler were stood behind him holding the rings as they took eachother hands in theirs and looking into eachothers eyes.

"You look beautiful," he whispered into her ear as everyone took their seats.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here today to celebrate the relationship of this man and this woman," the vicar starts. "I will now ask you both to say your vows."

"Mia my love. When I bumped into you that day at the football match I knew that one day you were going to be mine. No matter how long it took one day you were going to be wrapped up in my arms a ring on your finger showing you were mine. I know we had a rocky start to the relationship and there was a few bumps here and there but i wouldn't change any of that for the world because without them we might not have been here right now getting married with a child on the way. I love you to the earths end and I would do absolutely anything for you. I promise to love you and care for you no matter what and I promise to love and care for our little bubba. I promise to give you the life you deserve and to be there for you 110% of the time. I love you so much and I cant wait for the rest of our lives together."

By the time he had finished his vows Mia was crying. She loved him so much and was so happy to be in his life.

"Trent. When I first met you I though you were an arrogant twat who though he was better than everyone else. But when I got to know you, you were the sweetest person I had ever met and after our first date I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Now were getting married and we've got a baby on the way. I love you so so so so much and I hope you know that because I don't know what I'd do without you. Them couple of months we spent apart we're torture for me and I hope to never have to go through that pain again. I love you Trent, like I've never loved anyone before. You're my everything and you always will be."

Trent was now crying aswell. He loved her and their little baby so much.

"Now Trent repeat after me. I Trent John Alexander Arnold."

"I Trent John Alexander Arnold."

"Take thee Mia Jade Edward's to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold till death do us part."

Trent repeated the words as him and Mia smiled at one another. Mia said the same before it was time for the rings.

Marcel and Tyler handed them the rings before they exchanged them.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. To support you and love you everyday that we are on this earth. I promise to support you through everything and to cherish our memories together and with our family. I love you as a husband, a friend and as my soulmate," Mia said as she placed the ring on Trent's finged. They both smiled as Trent wiped a tear from his eye.

"Is there any reason as to why this couple shouldn't be wed today?" the vicar asked.

Everyone was silent waiting for the ceremony to carry on.

"Then Trent and Mia I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Trent cupped her cheek and pulled her in closer. They shared a sweet but passionate kiss. Their first kiss as husband and wife. Once they pulled away Trent wiped the tears from under Mia's eyes before kissing her once more.

"I love you so much," he said as their foreheads rested together.

"I love you more."

They kissed once more before walking into a separate room to sign their marriage certificate. They read through the documents and signed where they needed.

They signed it along with Marcel, Tyler,Dianne,Michael and Perrie to say that they were happy with the marriage.

They were now officially Mr and Mrs Alexander Arnold.

●●●

@jadethirwall :

❤ 1,826,128     💬 717,129

@jadethirwall : My girlie is married ❤

@miaarnold : I love you

@leighannepinnock : Congratulations Mr and Mrs Alexander Arnold ❤

●●●

@perrieedwards :

❤ 1,928,240     💬 938,128

@perrieedwards : My sister is all married now ❤💍😔

@miaarnold : I love you sissy ❤

@andyrobertson94 : Congratulations guys

~ @trentarnold66 : Thanks Robbo

@alexoxchaimberlain : So beautiful ❤

●●●

Bit of a longer one for you guys

Please vote and comment 💖

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 147 12
in which she gets a job at lfc as a physiotherapist or in which he falls in love with his physiotherapist.
186K 4.2K 33
trent alexander - arnold .
334K 3.3K 44
Perrie Edward's little sister has never been a fan of football although her sisters boyfriend plays for Liverpool. When Perrie drags her sister to on...
124K 1.3K 33
A summer in Europe with her best friend was meant to be relaxing and stress free. But it was anything but. Who knew that a night out in Liverpool and...