Edwards 2 | Trent Alexander...

By xrubymayx

(Sequel to Edwards) Mia and Trent have been together for just over a year and a half and they're getting marr... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THANK YOU

EIGHTEEN

3.9K 48 0
By xrubymayx

Trent woke up the next morning to Mia cuddled up to his chest. He had gotten home late last night so Mia didn't know he was even home yet. He gave Mia a kiss on the forehead before pulling her in closer.

"Goodmorning my baby," he said as he placed a gentle hand on her stomach not wanting to wake her up.

"Daddy's home now. And I'm not gonna leave again until you're in my arms. I love you and your mummy so much. We're getting married in two days time. Two days and then she's mine forever. I have no idea how she has put up with me for 2 years. Not. A. Clue. I love her though. Every single thing about her. The way her eyes squint when she concentrates or the way her eyes light up when she's happy or excited. I just love every piece of her."

Trent placed a kiss on her stomach before getting up out of bed and getting dressed.

When he came back out of the bathroom, Mia was layed awake with a smile on her face.

"Hey."

"Hi," he replied as he placed a kiss on her lips. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. But you're back now so I can catch up on my cuddles," she said as she jumped ontop of him being careful of the baby.

"What time is your fitting with the girls?" Trent questioned wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Not until 1 and it is now 8:30 so we have plenty of time to cuddle."

"That we do."

They layed in bed for a couple of minutes in silence just enjoying being layed in eachothers arms when Trent spoke up.

"I missed this while  I was away. Being cuddled up to you, talking to the baby," he smiled.

"You were talking to the baby?" she asked.

"Yeah when you were still asleep. They say you should talk to your baby as much as possible so it hears your voice," he laughed.

"You're so cute," Mia said as she placed a kiss to his lips.

"I am not cute," he stated. "I'm fit," he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"That aswell."

"Thank you for the compliment," Trent said with a laugh as he acted shocked.

A couple hours later, Mia and Trent climbed out of bed and Mia got ready to meet up with the girls. She got changed into some leggings and one of Trent's hoodies before giving Trent a kiss goodbye and heading to the boutique.

She parked up and saw the girls waiting outside for her. Jade, Leigh, Rachel, Tam and Perrie. Delilah had stayed home with Alex.

They all walked inside of the shop and got their glasses of champagne before being taken into the waiting area.

Jade, Leigh-Anne, Rachel and Tamara went first with their bridesmaid dresses. They took the bags and walked into their changing rooms while Perrie and Mia waited for them.

"Girls are you ready?" Mia asked.

She got a round of yesses before all the girls came out.

"Omg," Mia said as she held her hand over her mouth.

"Do you like them?" Tamara asked.

"They're gorgeous. They suit you so well," Mia replied.

The girls did a little twirl to show Mia the back before looking in the mirrors themselves.

"Do you like them. I mean I want you to feel comfortable wearing them?" she asked the girls.

"Mia they're beautiful," Jade said as she jumped up and down.

"So are we definetly going with these ones?" Helen asked.

"Yes please."

She took all the girls measurements before going to resize the dresses. Only Jade and Tamara's had to be resized so it wouldn't take that long. Next was Mia.

She walked into the changing room with Helen behind her carrying the bag the dress was in. She hung it up before turning to Mia.

"You ready?"

She nodded causing Helen to unzip the bag and pull the dress out.

"Do you still love it?" she asked.

"I really do," Mia replied welling up.

"I'll leave you to get dressed and then shout of me and I'll bring your shoes and veil in."

"Thank you."

Helen left leaving Mia to change. She took of her normal clothes and put the dress on. Luckily it was only a zip up back so she was able to do it by herself and it was easy enough for Trent to take off. She called for Helen who brought her veil and shoes before stepping back for Mia to walk out.

All the girls went silent.

Mia stood infront of the mirror admiring herself.

"You look like a princess," Perrie said as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Mia you look stunning," Leigh-Anne added.

"I'm really doing this," Mia said. "I'm really getting married to the love of my life."

With that Mia started crying causing all the girls to stand up and give her a group hug.

"You really are. And you're going to be the most beautiful bride ever," Rachel said as she pulled Mia bck in for another hug.

"My little sister's not so little anymore," Perrie said.

"I'll always be your little sister. No matter what."

"I love you M."

"I love you too Pez."

Helen came back in a few moments later to take Mia's size.

"So it looks like we're going to have to make it a little bigger on the stomach for you bump but it's still only small so it shouldn't take too long. Maybe 30 minutes for all 3 dresses."

"Yeah that's perfect thank you."

The girls left the shop to go down to a little cafe nearby while the dresses where getting resized.

"Mia how far along are you now?" Rachel asked as they sat down at a table with their drinks.

"14 weeks."

"That's crazy," Leigh-Anne added.

"I know. Trent told me he was talking to the baby this morning."

"What did he say?"

"I don't know. I was still asleep. He's so cute."

"He really is," Tam said. "He really loves you, you know Mia. Joe tells me all the time about how he never stops talking about you at training. He'd do anything for you."

"And I'd do anything for him."

"Stop you're gonna make me sick," Jade shouted causing all the girls to laugh.

After they had all finished their drinks they made their way back up to the dress shop. Mia finalised the payment for all the dresses before putting them in the boot of Perrie's car.

"So I'll bring these with me when we go to the hotel tomorrow night. What time are you coming Mia?"

"I don't know. Trent said he wanted to spend the day together before the boys come over so whenever he let's me go," she laughs.

"Ok. Just text me when you're on your way and I'll set off aswell."

"Yeah ok. I'll see you girls tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow," they all shouted before going their seperate ways.

●●●

@miaedwards :

1,716,128     💬 827,128

@miaedwards : Dress, check. One more day to go 😁💍

@trentarnold66 : I really want to see it 😩

~ You have to wait baby

@perrieedwards : You looked gorgeous

~ @trentarnold66 : Now this makes me want to see it even more. PERRIE 😡

~ Oops my bad 🤭

●●●

@perrieedwards :

2,816,139     💬 827,129

@perrieedwards : Never letting Alex dress her again  😂🤦‍♀️

@alexoxchaimberlain : What do you mean. My baby looks good

@miaedwards : I think she likes it Pez 😂

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.7K 30
COMPLETED | โHer daddy told her how to fix cars, maybe she could fix me.โž
44.5K 583 20
โ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ โž | where trent has his eyes set on the gaffer's daughter... โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€...
136K 2.3K 37
แฐ trent alexander-arnold THE TIME SHE'S NOT AROUND SOMEWHERE OUT-OF-TOWN HAS BEEN HARD...