The Alpha's To Mark✔️

By The_Bean_Queen

~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie... More

Introduction
Prologue
1: The Alpha's To Mark
2: True Mate
3: Pick Up
4: Date
5: Digging
6: Lunch-In
7: The Past
8: Exposed
9: An Old Flame
10: Confrontation
11: The Oath
12: The Queen
13: The King
14: I Accept
15: Disagreement
16: Home
17: Plans
18: Safety
19: Training
20: The Beta
Not an update
21: Conflict
Another Announcement
22: Emails
23: Meeting
24: Battle
25: Girl's Day
26: Dominance
27: Power
28: Ceremonies
30: Your Queen
31: The Final Ceremony
32: The Morning After
33: Morning Festivities
34: It's Time
35: Let's Give Them a Show
36: Numb
37: Maxwell
38: By Royal Decree
39: Execution
40: He's Awake
41: Peace
42: Theo
43: Epilogue
Sequel!
Rosabella Sneak Peak
Thank You!

29: Marking

5.8K 149 4
By The_Bean_Queen

|Natalie|

My eyes widen at the beautiful venue. It was a green house type set up. Plants hung from the ceiling and a water fountain in the middle of the venue separated it into little sections with a river flowing through. Small bridges connected the land in which people sat at these little islands. The venue was also covered in flowers and smelled wonderful. Fairy lights streamed around the hung plants and to a grand chandelier in the middle in which hung over the raised platform. On this raised platform had stairs leading up to the thrones and had flower beds at the base. It too was separated like and island with a bridge to it. The railings on the stairs and platform had flowers weaved around it and lights.

"It's beautiful," I gasped.

Maxwell smiles, "thank you."

I roll my eyes. "Patting yourself on the back, aren't you?"

He nods. "That I am."

I laugh and we proceed into the venue where it was very lively with guests already chatting. It got quiet once we entered and many stared. Whispering arose and I got nervous.

"They are talking about you in a good way. No need to worry," Max whispers. "In fact they are proud to have you as their Luna and Queen."

I nod and swallow my nerves.

A lot of powerful Alpha's showed up as well. One being Max's cousin Alpha Julian and his newly found mate Molly. Even the Moon Goddess's daughter showed up with her mate, the Death Alpha. I mean I don't know why I was shocked, those two sit on his council. It was just a shock to see them in person again and for such an event.

Walking towards the platform on one island close by was my family and on the opposite was Max's family. It was odd only seeing his parents and grandparents. Does he not have any siblings? That would make sense why he never brought any up. Heading up before us was Max's dad who would be leading the ceremonies.

"My son, King Maxwell is here today to claim his mate in the marking and Luna and Queen coronation ceremonies," he bellows. "Natalie has shown a great amount of leadership and willingness to protect the pack. Which is why we are here today to acknowledge such courage and finally identify her as our Luna and Queen."

We proceed up the stairs and stand facing one another. I take in a sharp inhale feeling how sharp our sparks where becoming when we touched. Max only smirks and rubs my hands again.

"Today we are joining these two in completing the mate bond. By doing so they'll be stronger and not be able to break it after this. By doing this we will not only welcome a new couple but a Luna and a Queen. The pack will be stronger as we will be complete," he continues to ramble on.

"The mark of a mate signifies the completion of such and the love these two soulmates. These two soulmates paired by the Moon Goddess also signifying a successful pairing."

"I now hand this off to the Luna Adrianna, the Moon Princess."

My eyes widen. Is she really going to finish this marking ceremony?

Adrianna smiles as she stands and smooths down her dress and walks up to us. The Death Alpha giving her a thumbs up in which she laughs and rolls her eyes at him. She bows her head to us and smiles.

"Wow, I was not expecting to finish this ceremony, but I am honored to do so as this is my mother's work. Seeing the happiness of these two mates shows what my mother is doing is working. By bringing werewolves together, assuring our race to continue on for many more centuries."

"Today I am honored to bring these two together and rush in a new era with Natalie as our Queen. Your majesty, you may start when you are ready."

Max takes in deep breath before closing his eyes. "Oof, as King you aren't at a loss of words, but when I saw you I was at loss of words. They say it happens at the wrong time, in which it did. I was at breakfast with my parents, awkward."

The group laughs.

He rubs the back of his neck. "You have stuck with me through the thick and thin. Even when I was being hardheaded. You were the voice of reason in which I sometimes chose to ignore because I didn't want to use common sense. I didn't want to hear I was wrong. Yet, I am happy we are on this journey together and call you my mate. I love you. I love you so much I don't think I'd be able to live without you."

I smile widely, "I love you, too," I whisper.

"I guess it's my turn now," I laugh and the group laughs with me.

"Take your time," Max jests noticing my nerves and loss of words.

"You are hardheaded. I didn't know I had to prepare vows for this." I shot him a look in which he returns with a smirk. "So I guess I have to wing this. I mean why would I wing this? I love you and everything about you. Even though sometimes I do want to strangle you. Especially when you don't listen to me. I don't think I'd be able to live without you. You are a fierce protector and even fiercer lover. You aren't afraid to put your life on the line for me or my honor. In which I wish you didn't, but you did and I respect that."

"I speak from the heart when I say I love you more than love itself and I'm happy we had that awkward moment when we realized we were mates. We have such an amazing joinery ahead of us because of that awkward meeting."

I finish and the room goes silent for a moment before Adrianna speaks again, "Your Majesty, when you are ready. I warn you Natalie it'll sting a little, I speak from experience."

I laugh when I notice the Death Alpha winking from their table.

"Are you ready? I'll move at your pace," Max asks.

I nod. "I think I am."

His arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me to him. His warm breath fanning my neck causing goosebumps to rise. His soft lips tease the area in which the mark will lay. I shiver when I feel his canines scrape against my skin. My hand finds his bicep before I feel his canines plunge into my neck. I squeeze my eyes shut and squeeze his arm feeling the pain hit me like a tilde wave. After a few seconds he removes his canines, licks away the blood, and then kisses the mark.

"That is the only time I will hurt you, I can promise you that. It is your turn now."

I nod and bury my head into his neck. I place soft kisses along his neck feeling an intense lust course through the bond. Oh- okay. His hands continue to rest on my back but they pull me closer. After tenderizing the spot my canines extend and bite into his neck. He suppresses the groan that almost escaped his lips. Pulling away I kiss the mark as well and face him.

"Someone seems a little excited," I tease in a whisper tone.

"Hush," he teases back. "Luckily I get to have you later."

My face turns a bright red.

"These two are now joined in an everlasting mate bond. May you two continue to have many years of love and happiness ahead of you." She smiles before joining her mate back at their table.

~~~

(Idk why this personal update didn't save with the update)

Good evening everyone! Is that another update??? Yes! I am very excited to bring you guys two updates this week!

I don't believe I have showed you guys a picture of Mr. Brownie. As I give you guys updates on him, I believe you guys need a visual of the big boy.(See bottom for picture).

Phantom (A.K.A little bear) is the black one and Brownie is the brown one. Very original, I know, he came with the name and actually seems to know it. He is very sweet. Probably the sweetest pig I've had. As Phantom gets older he has trouble with grooming himself and Brownie assists him with grooming (precious).

At the moment Brownie is not a fan of my sister or I as we have to give him medicine for his stones and he fights us like hell.

NOTE- I changed Venessa's name to Adrianna (death Luna), and Autumn's to Molly (Julian's mate)!

I hope everyone as a safe and wonderful week!

~Becca, The Queen of Beans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 21.7K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
646K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
356K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...