From Enemies In Lovers

Bởi crissjqk

Lizz just moved to America from Canada . Here she makes her best friend, Millie and a boyfriend. But Lizz d... Xem Thêm

Little War
A Little Favor
Exchange For A Night
"Nerd To The Nerd,,
Meet the Bitches
Say Thank You
Spark Of Love
Soy Miguel.
Instagram photo
Mi Señora (My Lady)
Meet My Mom
You're Arrested For Murder
Lake
Welcome to The Panic City
She's missing.
White Tea
Miss AMERICA 🇺🇸
End
My B-day/Announcement

Meeting the enemy

881 7 5
Bởi crissjqk

(Y/n, Lizz or L , it's Elizabeth)

yes, that's my story. I moved from Canada to the USA, specifically Florida with my Spanish family . I made a good friend but also an enemy, which on my birthday he came one of the most imported people in my life. But he being famous, and many girls like him, and situations will go crazy . And finally, I'm  going into acting, too. But it's not the end.
Let me start showing you my story.💐The reason is that my father has an American heart, not Canadian. My father's a businessman and my mother's a surgeon.

"Mom, really? I can't believe it,, I answered with a tone of happiness "this house looks amazing!,,

(the House)

"Honey, say hello to your new life,, She turned her head towards me and smiled.
Here, I don't have much to say to you. So let's go in the morning.
*
< Sound the alarm >

"Oh my God...,, I woke up with a lazy feeling, knowing I had to go to school and make new friends.

"Elizabeth !! Come down,  You're going  to be late for your first day of school,, Mom yell from the kitchen.
I got dressed fast and went downstairs. Today was the first day of school. It's going to be a tough day.

Time has passed (Math)

"Kids, see you tomorrow, don't forget your homework,,  with a high tone, teacher said leaving class

After the professor had left, I was gone. I was on my way to door when a girl jumps in my face.

"Hiii! Are you new?,,
"Yes i am,, I answered calmly.
"I'm Millie ... And you're...,,
"Oh.. I'm lizz ,,
"Nice, would you like me to introduce you to my friends?,,
"yea.. Sure,, They gave her a smile.After the English pra, aven a longer guard for lunch.

I was on my way to the cafeteria, and Millie had seen me, raised her hand and made signs to go to her.

" lizz they are my friends, Noah, Eliah, Natalia, Jason, Lila, Lisa and Megan "
"Hi, I'm Lizz,, The first time I saw them, it was normal, but after seeing Noah, I felt butterflies in my stomach. He had brown hair, almost up to his eyes, and his eyes were brown, but they sparkled.Noah and I ask the time had become a cute couple. But things aren't going to end well. My life back then was boring, I was doing the same things every time he said it. So there's nothing interested.

( 6 months later)

( Me  and Noah We're doing 3 months of relationship )

"Oh, L, I almost forgot, do you want to come to the party tonight? My parents are gone so... I invited the whole school,, Then she'd given me a little smile
"Okay, Lila, we'll be there. Right Lizz?,,
"Of course Millie, thanks for the invitation Lila,,Then you gave each other a smile

After school

"we'll meet the others at the station tonight and then we'll go to the partyyy.,,
"Okay, I'll see you there then.,, Then you headed to school thinking about what you're going to wear to the party.

I was looking at my phone when a boy from the football team got into me on purpose, and I dropped my phone.
,,Hey, look where you're going"
,, wops! I think it was karma"He was quite tall, but I knew then it was the spark  of a war.

It had been a while since I came home from school, and it was already 5:00, and the party was at 7:00.

(The dress, if you don't like it you can change it)

I got a nice dress on myself, I got my makeup done, and I got some jordan on my feet. I called and I'm going to let Millie know I'm coming to the station.Where to believe, I was first, in the distance i saw a person coming towards me, I was glad because I thought it was Millie, but he was the handsome boy at school, Noah.
"Hi babe, looks like it's just us here,,
" Yea,, I hugged him.
"Are you okay?,, Then he laughed a little
"What? yes, I'm fine, I'm just... Cold,, 
" Take my jacket, it'll keep you warm,, then gave a smile
"What? No,babe , I'm...fine thanks,,
" Come on, you can give it back to me after the party or you can keep it ,,
"Fine,, Then we both smiled.

After a long conversation with Noah, Millie appeared with the others.
" Ouuuu! What are you doing LoveBirds??,, "We're fine,, Noah Answers .
"okayy, ready to go?,,
(all)" yea,,

At the party (2:00 Morning)
Everyone was having fun, and I was sitting with a glass of juice in my hand, when Lisa comes and takes me to the dance.
It was 30 minutes, and I was back in the chair checking the phone every five minutes. I just remembered that I had to return Noah's jacket so I started looking for him.
(sad part)
I left the house, and I was on my way to the back garden, checking my phone before I saw the thing that was holding my heart out.
Noah and Lila were kissing in front of the pool, and I was sitting there, looking at them with tears in my eyes. Finally Noah had raised his head, and he saw me standing there and watching them. I threw the jacket on the grass and went inside to let Millie know I was going home.

I found her with Jason, they were talking.

"Um- Hey, Millie, I'm going home...,, I was saying trying not to cry.
" Woahh, What happened, why did you cry?,, She asked me worried. I didn't say anything, and she gave it his looks like after 5 seconds of silence
"Oh, my God, with who? Asked me with anger, sadness and concern "With... Lila,, Then I burst into tears again." Off L, you don't deserve this, you want me to come home with you?,,
"No, I'm fine, I'll call Alex to pick me up.,, (my brother)" Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow?,, "yea,,

I called Alex, and I was standing in front of the road, looking at a pole thinking how I got into this situation, a horn was heard, it was Alex, I got in the car and I liked home.

(The next day)

I woke up with a headache, I went down to the kitchen, I noticed I was home alone, Alex was with his friends, and my parents left me a note that says they're coming back in two days from their business trip.

"Oh shit,, I was upset, I felt like there was no point in life. I remembered that today I had to meet Millie, so I changed into a dress, and I went to the park where I was supposed to meet her.

"Hey,,
"Hey,,
"How do I feel after last night?,,
"Like a shit...,,
"I can't believe he did this, I thought he was smarter.,, I was looking at a tree when I got an email (so did Millie). It said we had 24 hours to pick a roommate.
At that moment Millie and I were looking at each other knowing what we were going to say.

(after two days)

I had just finished bringing my things to the bedroom. I started decorating, just like Millie did. When I was done I looked around, and I was happy to share a room with my best friend.
"Well, that's it,, Says Millie gladly then she hugged me.

It was 10 o'clock at night, I felt like I was tired so I wished Millie good night and went to bed.

(The next day)

<Phone alarm >

" Piece of shit,, Millie answers with a sleepy tone "Well,wake up princess,,

I woke up and dressed up in a cute dress.

Millie stayed in the room to change, and I left for class, where in the hallway, the same boy who had made me drop my phone had knocked down my books.

" What's your problem?,, I responded with a nervous tone
" You're like a nerd, maybe if you late for class you'll be a nerd  in detention,, In my mind I was thinking what's wrong with this boy.

I ran to class. When I walked in, and the whole class was looking at me.
"Miss l/n, you're late, I hope it's a good excuse,,
"Sorry, but the boy in the last bank got into me and I dropped my books,, The teacher had turned to the boy in the last bank
"Partridge, Is that true?,,  " Well, of course it is, a nerd says it all,, Then he started laughing. The teacher interests himself back towards me, and then again to the boy in the last bank.

"go into detention, now!,, I'm off to the detention room.

I was sitting in the first bank and I could hear the boy in the last bank chewing his gum.
"Can you please stop?,,
" Seriously? After you put me in detention, I'm not even allowed to eat gum? What's your problem?,,
"My problem? I'm not the one who got you  in detention, it's your fault you got into me like a pig.,,I raised my nervous voice a little bit, the boy in the last bank seeing that it annoys me what he's doing, he started chewing gum harder." You know what? Fuck you,,I turned to him angry
"Whoho! Whenever, love, tell me the location and date!,, I felt like I wanted to punch him in the face, but I didn't do that.
After the detention hours were over, I left for the bedroom when I noticed two boxes in front of our bedroom doors. Millie was packing her things. "What are you doing?,, I asked,, "look, I don't want you to get mad at me, but Jason and I are together, and I want to stay with him.,,I was happy for her. " Gurl... Seriously? I can't believe it.,, I screamed happily at her "Well then, what are you waiting for, go to your boy,,

It's been two hours since Millie was moved. I am  waiting for my new roommate.
A knock on the door was heard   " Enter,,. The moment the door opened, I felt again that life was against me.

That's the first part, who do you think will be Y/n's new roommate?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.2K 317 11
A sarcastic redhead, a queen bee who is actually miserable, a boy who keeps calling her batman, and the principal's son as her lab partner was not wh...
163K 972 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
499K 19.6K 34
❝ would you mind if i hold onto you so that i don't crash ...
519K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?