We're Having Our Baby

By harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Eight

4.8K 68 23
By harrysxfinelines

Harry's P.O.V.

"Thank you again for coming, I know she really misses you. I also secretly think she's getting sick of me, so having someone else around for a bit might be nice," I half joke.

"You can fly me to LA anytime you want, Superman. I'll never turn down a free trip to see my best friend," Annie jokes back. I love how carefree and headstrong Annie is, but I know she's a big softy inside too.

"Em doesn't know you're here, so you should stay outside with everyone else until she comes down," I tell her.

"Are you sure I can't just go inside now? I barely know anyone here," Annie whines.

"I'm pretty sure she hasn't even showered yet so she's nowhere near ready. She's been fighting me on which bathing suit to wear all morning. Just stay here and get to know some of my friends. I promise you'll get along with them," I say, walking us towards the group setting up camp for the day in my backyard.

"Did you forget we used to take showers together? I even had to pull her tampon out for her once, I think she's comfortable with me being-"

"Hey Sarah, this is Em's best friend Annie!" I introduce the two girls, so Annie stops stalling.

"Oh, you were her maid of honor! I'm so sorry we haven't met before," Sarah reaches to shake Annie's hand.

"Yeah, they're really close. They even pull out each other's tampons!" I smile at Annie who attempts to hit me on the shoulder, "Anyways, have fun! I'm going to go find my wife."

Satisfied when I hear Annie and Sarah start a conversation, I find James to ask if he can start the grill for me.

"In all of the years I've been in America, I've never celebrated the Fourth of July," he tells me.

"Really? I don't know many people who celebrate it for the actual meaning, it's more of a time to have a barbecue with friends and family."

"Hey, I'm always down for a free beer!" James laughs, "Where's Emma?"

"She's still getting ready. I was just about to go check on her," I tell my friend.

"I remember those times. Is she indecisive on which bathing suit to wear?"

"Exactly! I keep telling her that she'll look great in whichever one she picks," I say.

"Julia was just like that. She was very self-conscious as she got further along," James tells me.

"I don't think Em is self-conscious about her body. At least not around friends, it's more the media she's worried about. You know she already gets hate online. We both like watching her stomach grow, though. At least I think so... should I be worried about her? Fuck,"

"I didn't mean to trouble you, mate," James starts.

"No, it's okay. I'm going to head inside. Wait for me to put the meat on."

I run inside and up the stairs, cursing myself for being so oblivious. The thought of Em being self-conscious about her body hadn't even crossed my mind. I always think she's gorgeous and her growing belly definitely doesn't change that. I wish she saw herself through my eyes.

"Baby, are you almost done?" I pant, entering our bedroom. I look to the where the bathroom door is open and see my beautiful wife braiding her hair.

"You look stunning," I walk up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Thank you," she blushes, and I kiss the space where her neck meets her shoulder.

"Did you know that I love my beautiful, caring, gorgeous, strong, amazingly sexy wife?" I kiss her again.

"What's gotten into you? We have guest downstairs," She laughs, turning around in my arms.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that," I brush the tiny hairs that fell out of her braid away from her face so I can see her better. She looks down between us and laughs.

"What's funny?"

"There's too much space between us, my stomach is in the way!" she laughs again.

"Are you self-conscious about your stomach?" I blurt.

"No, is that why you said all of those things? Because you think I have low self-esteem?" she questions, and I feel stupid all of the sudden.

"No! I meant everything I said, and I would tell you the same thing a million times. I'm just worried because I don't want you to feel bad about yourself. I want you to see yourself as I do," I say softly, "and you were taking a long time to pick a swimsuit, so I thought maybe you didn't like how you looked..."

"Thank you for caring so much, but I'm okay. I think I look hot! What's it called? A milf? Do you think I'm a milf?" She wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

"HA! Definitely, babe. However, I believe there are people waiting for you outside."

"Okay," she's still laughing at herself, "I guess we should go then." Grasping her hand, I lead the two of us downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Would you mind helping me carry the food, babe?" I ask, handing her a plate of veggies.

"Only if you promise to make me a grilled cheese with peanut butter on the grill," she pleads with puppy dog eyes.

"Do I have to?" Em has been craving anything with peanut butter on it, including cheese toasties. I think they're disgusting; I mean who would mix cheese with peanut butter! "I'm joking, of course I'll make it for you, darling," I say after noticing her glare towards my original statement.

"Thank you, baby," she plasters on a smile and swings her hips more than usual while walking away. If we didn't have a party to attend to, I definitely would have taken her right then and there.

"ANNIE!!!" a shrill voice sounds, letting me know that Em has found her surprise. I gather the ingredients to make her godawful cheese and peanut butter toastie and make my way outside.

"I think the grill's hot enough now," James catches my attention.

"Sorry, I took longer than planned. Thanks for watching it though. Would your kids prefer a cheese toastie rather than a burger? I'm already making one for Em," I ask.

"Could you make one for Max? He's been a terribly picky eater recently; it's driving Julia and I insane," James rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, no problem mate."

By the time the food was ready Max wasn't hungry, so Charlotte ate the toastie, which then caused Carey to throw a tantrum. While James and Julia were of course upset with ordeal, I wasn't bothered by it. It kind of made me jealous and I couldn't help but picture the future tantrums over dinners that Em and I will have to deal with. By then the situation won't be as amusing, but I enjoy fantasizing about Em and I's future kids.

"Harry?" A voice pulls me from daydreams.

"Yes, Charlotte?" I give my attention to the three-year-old.

"Will you sing songs with me?" she says in a tiny voice.

"I would love to! Should I grab my guitar?" I ask and she nods her head excitedly. Mitch overhears the conversation and brings two guitars over, one for him and the other for me.

"What song would you like to sing, Miss Charlotte?"

"Ummm," she looks over to James for reassurance, "Daddy wants me to sing Perfect."

"Of course, your daddy wants to hear that song," I look James dead in the eyes, but he just shrugs innocently. "Do not record this, I swear to god James," I say which cracks him.

After a few songs, everyone is gathered around the fire, singing along, and requesting their favorites. Well, everyone except for Em and Annie. I give it another few songs, but now I'm worried as to why they've been gone for so long.

"Have you seen Em and Annie?" I whisper to Mitch after playing Two Ghosts, requested by none other than Mr. Corden himself.

"Not in a while, do you want me to ask Sarah to find them?"

"I don't want to bother Sarah, it looks like she's having fun showing Carey how to hold those sticks," I laugh and put the guitar back into its case.

"Hey, Charlotte! I'm going to go inside but Mitch can play with you. He's a really cool guy!" I tell her, hoping she continues to entertain the crowd even when I'm gone.

"Okay, I'll miss you!" She says sweetly, making my heart melt.

When I get inside, I hear voices coming from the living room. Peaking my head around the corner, I spot Annie and Em on the couch involved in what looks to be a pretty serious conversation. I don't want to interrupt or be nosy, but at the same time I want to be nosy and interrupt. I settle on knocking on the wall as if I'm asking permission to enter the room. Annie turns around to look up at me and gets up from her spot on the couch.

She walks towards me and says, "She's okay but you guys should talk," before leaving the room. I start racking my brain but am unable to come up with a reason for whatever conversation we're about to have. I take Annie's previous seat next to Em and pull her into me so that she's situated between legs.

"What's up?" I ask rubbing her shoulders. She doesn't look like she's been crying, so that's good.

"I got an email from my brother about an hour ago," she starts.

"Are you okay?"

"Oddly, I am. He seemed very sincere. Do you want to read it?" She offers her phone to me and I take it.

Emma,

First, I want to congratulate you and Harry. I understand why I wasn't invited to the wedding, but I want you to know that I am happy for you and I hope he treats you well.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately regarding our past. A lot has changed actually, and I was wondering if you'd like to meet some time to catch up. If you're not ready that's okay, I'd just like to apologize in person.

Your brother,

Jared

P.S. I haven't spoken to dad in five years...

"Wow. How do you feel?" I've never met her brother or anyone on her dad's side of her family, but I know that this email is very unexpected.

"I'm curious to know what he has to say," she says slowly, not elaborating.

"I fully support you if you'd like to talk to him. I'd even go with you if you want, but that's up to you." Honestly, I am a little hesitant to let her meet with Jared by herself, but I won't tell her that.

"Annie doesn't think I should give him a chance," she tells me, completely emotionless so I don't know what her true feelings are. It doesn't surprise me that Annie doesn't want her to see her brother. I never knew him, but Annie was there for everything—you could even say he was her brother too.

"What do you think you should do? Because it's not up to Annie, and it's not up to me."

"As much as I deserve an apology, I don't think he deserves to explain himself. However, this is a major change in character for him, so I'd like to see if he really is doing better."

"I think that's a good idea, Em. Do you want to invite him over here?" I ask her, once again not liking the idea of the two of them alone. This way, even if Em doesn't want me there, I can still be in the house in case she needs me.

"Yeah, I think I would be more comfortable here. I also wouldn't have to worry about hiding the baby," she adds.

"Okay. Why don't you email him back now so that we can get back out there? I hear there's this really talented musician giving a free concert by the fire. He had to leave to rescue his princess, but he'll be back soon," I wink, earning a smile from my love.

"I love you," she tells me, kissing my cheek, and then types out a simple response to Jared's email. "How's this?"

Jared,

It's good to hear from you, I hope you're doing well. Harry makes me very happy; I really couldn't have ended up with anyone more perfect.

I'd like to invite you to our home if you are comfortable. Let me know when, as I don't have much of a schedule right now.

Thank you for reaching out. It means a lot.

Emma.

"I think that's perfect," I smile, reusing her word-choice.

"Okay, it's sent. Now, let's go! I want to hear this concert."

*

*

*

A/N: We're going to meet Jared soon/find out what the hell happened with her family! Are you ready???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 63
"𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒏...
480K 16.6K 65
- NOT COMPLETE - When struggling waiter, Harry Styles, meets college student, Daisy Miller, it seems that all's well that ends well. Well, from the...
244K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
398K 6.3K 79
Emma Scott 14 years old Abused by her mum and step dad, She finally gets the chance to meet the boyband she loves so much, Harry then becomes her DA...