DELICATE - Keishin Ukai

By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž (๐ฒ/๐ง) ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

โœงPROLOGUEโœง
โœง1โœง
โœง2โœง
โœง3โœง
โœง4โœง
โœง5โœง
โœง6โœง
โœง7โœง
โœง8โœง
โœง9โœง
โœง10โœง
โœง12โœง
โœง13โœง
โœง14โœง
โœง15โœง
โœง16โœง
โœง17โœง
โœง18โœง
โœง19โœง
โœง20โœง
โœง21โœง
โœง22โœง
โœง23โœง
โœง24โœง
โœง25โœง
โœงEPILOGUEโœง

โœง11โœง

2K 76 66
By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

>--------------------------------<

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝟑:𝟒𝟐 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 in the gym watching the team do some practice spikes, and eventually set up a practice game. I know they have their match against Nekoma in two days on Friday, and of course I'm coming to support them but I'm not really paying attention to the team, a few glance at Shoyo to make sure he's fine, but my eyes are mostly looking at my favourite blondie. My taste in men is immaculate, since I only like him... fictional men don't count. I await my knight in shining armour, Oikawa, I know he would be the type to do a grand entrance so a part of me bets he's outside the door wondering what would stir up the team the most, or he's being bombarded with his fangirls. 

As if almost on cue, the sliding metal door slams wide open and there he is my new friend. Most girls would see a handsome guy and be like 'my soulmate' but I didn't want Oikawa as my soulmate, I wanted him as my friend and in my opinion, he was a way better friend than soulmate. 

The team look at him confused, probably wondering if they should speak first or not. I smirk at the intense tension between the team and Oikawa, knowing they'd back off. Oikawa still doesn't say anything so I roll my eyes and decided to do the first move. He probably wanted the 'intense silent standoff' like in westerns but I'm not letting him live his cowboy fantasies today. I get up from sitting next to Kiyoko, and she looks confused beyond belief. She must've noticed my smirk earlier... oh well. I start to walk then run towards the man of the hour.

"Tooru!" I yell, jumping into his arms and latch onto him. I heard someone drop a ball, I was about to laugh so hard that it would bring Tooru down with me but I mentally calmed down. He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, and begins to speak just loud enough the team can hear but to make it seem unintentional.

"Hey cutie, I missed you. You ready for our date?" He says, I'm not facing the team but I can tell they are in shock. I know both me and Tooru wanna laugh so bad, but we got to keep up our performance. I nod meekly in his arms but before he let's me down he whispers an idea into my ear.

"Can I kiss your neck and collarbone? I don't know if it's real enough." Tooru whispers into my neck, I can feel his breathe... weird. 

I know I don't see him romantically because I shiver at the thought of Ukai asking me that not Tooru. Also I believe that he thinks that people don't see me and him dating, specifically Kageyama since I literally said yesterday I'm not going on a date with him. Well fun ideas lead to fun situations, and I'm enjoying this. 

I nod again into his shoulder. I can tell he has the biggest smirk ever but I support our stupid idea, I know I would probably do this with Tendou but he doesn't have the personality Tooru has, so it would obviously not be real. As much as maybe this is weird I trust Tooru, I trust he has no ulterior motives, and I trust that if he did I could get Iwaizumi to beat the ever loving shit out of him. 

I feel kisses being peppered onto my skin, occasionally little bits, and I notice he begins sucking like a fucking leech for a second or two. This whole ordeal was less than two minutes but it felt like hours mentally.

𝐎𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

As I walk into the gym, I notice all eyes on me including my newly attained friend. It's the first time I see a girl as a friend only, like I can't picture being in a relationship with a girl who said Iwa-chan has a bigger dick than me. But I can see myself being her best friend, I'm not even being her friend to spite Ushiwaka, I know it will but that's not the reason we're friends. She's just a really good person in my eyes. I see her stand up, and the pretty manager is eyeing her confusingly. She starts running to me and I open my arms to catch he little body, quite the height difference between us huh. 

I see all the boys eye me some with confusion like Jesus, the captain, Mr. Refreshing, her little brother, freckles, and Tobio-chan. There are two that look extremely angry and protective over her, like she's not even your girlfriend calm down. And I dismiss the coach's look, interpreting  it as a 'why are you interrupting practice look' but, I see a very distinct look coming from the tall blonde with glasses. A look of jealousy, I see it often enough to recognize it, usually coming from my teammates about how I have so many girl fans but still, I see it more than often. The short libero drops his ball out of anger I'm guessing, but I continue our little act.

"Hey cutie, I missed you. You ready for our date?" I say in the crook of her neck, just loud enough for them to hear. They glare at me more, and I notice the Coach's one change, his aura the darkest. I think he might kill me, must be a serious Coach to think me picking her up for a 'date' is an inexcusable interruption or something. 

She nods into my shoulder weakly, and I get a genius idea. I've done it before with past girlfriends to pepper their necks and shoulders with kisses, if you catch a guy staring at her. And she was definitely getting stared at, by eight people at least.

I gently whisper into her ear, "Can I kiss your neck and collarbone? I don't know if it's real enough." I was telling the truth halfly, since the captain and vice captain looked a little off, like they knew more than me. 

She nods again and I start peppering her soft skin with kisses, I hold her a little tighter as I give her a light hickey. I stop kissing up and down her neck and collarbone after about 25 seconds. It was short enough not to be uncomfortable, but long enough to prove a point I set her down.

"Do you have your bag (Y/n)-chan?" I ask happily with a smile. She shakes her head 'no' as she walks over to grab her bag on the bench, it looks like she got pulled into a conversation with the manager.

"Tooru I'll be over in a minute!" She calls to me with beaming smile, almost ear to ear. She looks peaceful while happy. I then notice all the boys surround me and I smirk.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"(Y/n)-senpai said she didn't have a date with you Oikawa." Kageyama stated boldly, shocking some of his teammates. 

"Oh well Tobio-chan, she called me last night, we had a long heartfelt conversation, and I asked her out, she said yes." Oikawa replied coyly.

"Wait the Grand King is dating my sister?" Hinata asked innocently, genuinely confused at the situation. He was having a hard time trying to figure out if he should be concerned like Suga and Daichi, dismissive like Kageyama, or angry like Tanaka and Noya.

"You must be her little brother, Hinata Shoyo correct?" He asked genuinely nicely, since it was his friends sibling, and was interested in her and her life.

"We played against each other..." Hinata grumbled thinking that he only knows his name through his sister.

"No don't worry I remember you! You're quick attack was amazing, I just suck at remembering names." Oikawa let out a chuckle. Hinata immediately beamed, realizing Oikawa was being genuine, which was true.

"Why are you taking her out? Are you just doing this to spite Ushijima?" Tsukishima asked voice full of salt and aggression. 

Everyone was surprised to see him step into the mix for once, and especially over something like romance. He's done it now twice just for (Y/n), she brought out a very protective side. Oikawa unknowing of who she liked on the team since she said yes and no, was hopeful that maybe Tsukishima was that guy and he liked you back. 

"I'm not doing this to spite him, even though that's what I said originally I actually like her. She's gorgeous and has a shining personality, I bet you're just jealous~" He teased trying to see if it was true or not, he sensed jealousy but he had to make sure.

Tsukishima scoffed full of anger, "Outside." was all he spoke as he walked out the door. 

The rest of the team was concerned, was he actually jealous? They've never seen him burst like that, he usually would've had some sly remark about Oikawa but he truly was too angry to think. In Tsukishima's eyes he saw exactly the kind of person (y/n) misjudged him to be, and he fully recognized his feelings seeing her in Ukai's and Oikawa's arms. He kind of was surprised Coach stood silent, and did nothing but he knew there was nothing he could say exactly. He also recognized Oikawa and her didn't have the same aura as when she hugged Ukai... he knew something was off and absolutely hated it.

"Hmm~ if he tries to fight me, stop him, I believe he's getting the wrong impression of me." Oikawa said sorrowfully, he had an idea for what the tall blonde was gonna say. He headed out, to be immediately be met with Tsukishima looming 2 inches over him. 

"I'll get to the chase, she doesn't like you." Tsukishima said boldly, he was too observant. 

Oikawa was impressed with his observation skills though he was a middle blocker, it's to be expected. The team was surprised to say the least, Suga and Daichi believed what he had said was true but, the rest believe he was messing with something he shouldn't be.

"You think she likes you then?" Oikawa asked curiously, genuine curiosity since he had no idea who was the guy who peaked her interest. But she did call him "wonderful" and Tsukishima was not "wonderful" he was a lot of good things but that wasn't one.

"No. I don't." 

Tsukishima spoke blandly and truthfully, he was never one to get his hopes up, he had some when she confided with him over her 'bad reputation' but other than that he knew she just saw him as underclassman and friend, and he was content. He wasn't in love, he didn't spend enough time with her to be in love but he knew if he had, he would be deeply in love with her. He would've planned to confess to her at graduation even, probably.

"You're too smart ya know?" Oikawa let out a laugh and headed back into the gym. He didn't have to succeed with the prank, he didn't care it was just a fun thing to do. But, he did care that he had a teenage girl's love life to talk about and he wanted to help her. 

"Hey Tooru! I'm ready to head out... why are you grinning like that?" (y/n) asked confused by the look on Tooru's face.

"Oh nothing just... glasses guy is too smart, figured out we aren't dating basically." He shrugged with a smile. They both laugh a little not caring that their operation has been blown.

They left Karasuno, and also left all the boys confused, because what kind of friend kisses their friends neck? Oikawa. He was that kind of friend, and (y/n) accepted his flirty flat ass.

Coach Ukai nearly had several heart attacks, the first seeing Oikawa kiss (y/n)'s neck, the second when Tsukishima looked like he was about to beat up Oikawa, and the third when he overheard Oikawa saying that (y/n) and him aren't a real couple. 

It was a rough day for Ukai, and he needed a smoke.

~2082 words~

-mads-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 579 11
"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ" ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ โ™ก ยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅ ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™*ฬฉ...
47.7K 1.4K 18
[๐‘๐š๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง...
21K 790 11
'๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง.' โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐Š๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ...
37K 1K 11
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž...