[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

بواسطة Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... المزيد

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]

4.1K 97 44
بواسطة Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

That... I did not expect... I think she forced some water down my throat as well, shit. When Lucy hears about this I am as good as gone! Hol' up, isn't one of the tags on this book harem? Oh yeah, okay we good, nevermind... I'm still terrified though, at least she doesn't go full Erza when she's mad.

[3rd POV]

Not long after the battle between Y/N and Juvia reached its conclusion the large Abyss Break magic circle the Gurren Lagann knock-off was performing glowed brightly before dissipating completely, leaving no trace behind. Both he and the blue-haired rain woman stared in confusion and shock respectively.

 Y/N: "So it's been taken care of?"

Juvia: "The other members of Elemental Four must have lost... How?"

Y/N: "Simple actually."

Juvia: "What do you mean, love?"

Y/N: "One, we are gonna have to talk about that once this is over, and two, we are Fairy Tail."

Juvia: "Juvia doesn't understand..."

Y/N: "I haven't been in this guild that long but its honestly really easy to spot. The more you value someone the more you want them to be with you, now imagine someone beating up that someone, you'd want revenge, right?"

Juvia: "Yes! If Y/N-sama were to be beaten Juvia would not hesitate to fight!"

Y/N: "Thanks... Anyway, the more you value that person the stronger the feeling of revenge will be. And Fairy Tail... well, everyone values everyone as if they are related by blood."

Juvia: "So we lost because we made you angry."

Y/N: "In simple terms, yes. You know what they say..."

"Demons run when a good man goes to war."

An involuntary shiver crept down Juvia's spine but she pushed those feelings of momentary dread to the back of her head. Then before Y/N could continue the entire guildhall mech started violently shaking before it slowly and loudly fell onto its knees and almost entirely into the ocean. Juvia immediately took the opportunity to cling to Y/N while the man stood his ground and managed to keep his balance despite the sudden movements of the large structure. Once it stopped shaking it took no time for the two former enemies to gather their bearings and observe the newly developed situation. At the very least the mech was out of the commission. 

Y/N: "That's one thing less that I have to worry about. I wonder if that Frenchman and Lucy are fine-HMPF?!"

For the second time in a short amount of time Juvia once again captured Y/N's lips with her own, but this time she literally attached herself to his front by wrapping her arms and legs around him, keeping herself in the air. Y/N to forcibly pull her back otherwise she'd continue kissing him for god knows how long. 

Y/N: "What the hell was that for?!"

Juvia: "Y/N-sama mustn't think about Lucy! Juvia can more than satisfy Y/N!"

Y/N: "This again?! Argh, just talk it out with Lucy somehow!"

Juvia: "No! Juvia will not negotiate with her love rival!"

Y/N: "Aha! What about instead of you two being... ugh, love rivals, what about being love comrades? Eh? EH?!"

Juvia: "Everyone always said that Juvia is too gloomy, I won't let Lucy have Y/N!"

Y/N: "Well, this is Fairy Tail, so shut up about self-loathing and have some pride dammit! There are things you have to sacrifice in order to achieve what you want, it's the nature of this world. So how about sacrificing some selfishness for some friends and a little bit of love?"

Juvia stared at Y/N, perplexed by the choices she was given. Essentially, she would have to share her beloved future husband with some blonde bimbo she met once or twice, but would in turn get something she wanted for a long time, friends, not to mention a lover. But should she decline... she dreaded the thought of seeing Y/N have a family with somebody else with her once again being obscured and forgotten. Mind you this all happened while she was still suspended in the air and clinging to Y/N. The option she would choose was obvious though... This is a harem book after all.

Juvia: "Okay... But not a little bit of love! Lots of love!"

Y/N: "Okay, lots of love! But as I said, you'll have to talk it out with Lucy."

Juvia: "Juvia... is willing to make a compromise... But you have to make me a mother first!"

Y/N: "I'm not looking to build a family just yet but in due time. We'll see then, okay?"

Juvia: "Okay, Juvia will do her best!"

Y/N: "Great! Now, let's go finish off these jokers. Maybe I'll finally get to kick that metal prick's ass."

Just as Juvia finally allowed herself to let go of Y/N she was suddenly in a sort of trance with wide eyes, as if a sort of realisation washed over her. Y/N rose an eyebrow and turned away slightly, already preparing to charge at that slimy edgelord Jose.

Y/N: "Something wrong?"

Juvia: "Juvia... must go help Lucy!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Juvia: "Gajeel has moved to capture her again."

Y/N: "Oh did he now... Well, why didn't you say so sooner?"

Despite Y/N simply staring at Juvia the rain woman felt like she was being choked to death, a firm grip of two large and powerful hands at her throat despite there being nothing. The suffocating feeling of absolute dread, a certain death... vanished in an instant. 

Y/N: "I'm sorry... keeping that in check can be quite a hassle. Are you... okay?"

Juvia: "J-Juvia is fine, Y/N-sama. I'm sorry, Juvia forgot..."

Y/N: "Please don't cry! I hate it when people cry cause I'll cry too!"

Juvia: "Okay, Juvia won't cry for Y/N!"

Y/N: "Good, now, let's go rescue Lucy!"

Juvia: "Y/N-sama please wait! Juvia can rescue Lucy herself!"

Y/N: "Huh? You loathed her just a few minutes ago."

Juvia: "Yes, Juvia did, but for Y/N she's willing to allow a blonde bimbo to have his children as well. But Juvia is first!"

Y/N: "Okay, okay, you might be a counter against Gajeel with that body of yours but I don't think you'll be able to take him out alone."

Juvia: "Please Y/N, trust Juvia! I will help Lucy! ...For a kiss."

Y/N: "Sigh... heh, hahaha, okay then, I believe in you, Juvia."

This time Y/N willingly allowed Juvia to bring her lips onto his in a surprisingly gentle kiss before the two departed, going in directions opposite to one another. While didn't feel completely comfortable having a former enemy, now potential future lover save his current lover Lucy, he was willing to look past what she did until now and let her redeem herself. A person in despair can do things they never normally would, and quite frankly, his old naive self believed that Juvia was indeed a good person underneath her obsessed exterior. He could already imagine the earful he would receive from Lucy when this was over...

Y/N: "Now then..."

Y/N: "Off to punch Jose into stratosphere I go."

Cracking his knuckles and grinning like a madman about to commit so many war crimes that would make the Geneva Convention look like a Geneva Suggestion, Y/N darted straight towards the head of the large structure. Like a ballistic missile, Y/N crashed through the stone walls with ease and settled on getting into the basic Renewal Taekwondo stance. 

Jose: "Well, you certainly don't know how to knock."

Y/N: "Right, right, let's skip the evil monologue though, you are kind of a forgotten villain, to be honest."

Jose: "Forgotten?! Hardly! My guild once represented all of Fiore, the strong-"

The evil guild master's speech was suddenly interrupted by a very irritated Y/N who had suddenly appeared by the creepy old dude and sent a right hook his way, but the man easily dodged the punch. Disappearing with a burst of speed and reappearing not too far from Y/N, referring to the grin Jose had as a "shit-eating-ass-muncher" would be an understatement.

Jose: "I've heard of you, you know. World travels quickly about a brat without magic but power on a city scale."

Y/N: "Well shit, guess my cover's blown as the strongest being on this damn planet. Tell me, how is this piece of information even remotely useful to you?"

Jose: "Tactically, not as much as I would like. Although I won't be needing my brain as much as I thought to beat brainless, magicless trash like you. Garbage like you should bow to the strong! Dead Wave!"

A multitude of purple orbs manifest in Jose's hand, they then began to rapidly spin and formed a single orb in the deranged man's hand. Jose directed the condensed ball of dark magic at Y/N who stood there, his anger ostensibly vanished into thin air, replaced by a cold gaze. The dark orb then exploded into a beam of purple energy that approached Y/N at a rapid speed, cutting through anything that stood in its way.

Y/N: "People that can't admit their own weakness..."

The tuxedo-clad male cocked back his fist and waited for a split second for the attack to get closer to him. His cold, almost uninterested expression shifted slightly towards his previously furious look. Then as the attack was about to connect with Y/N he propelled his clenched fist forward, twisting it along the way.

Y/N: "Are the most pitiful!"

His fist connected with the oncoming magic attack and stopped it dead in its tracks. The seemingly small spinning force of the punch was much stronger than one could think, it quite literally twisted the beam into a sort of spiral before the magic attack was completely blasted into pieces, leaving behind only a few purple sparks of ethernano. Jose looked at the dissipating remnants of his attack with shock, that attack alone was powerful enough to level a few buildings, maybe even an entire street if it was at full power, but this man just destroyed it in an instant.

Y/N: "And another thing. If you thought that any intel from my previous fights would give you the edge you'd be mistaken. The rules of Fiore forbid me from killing another person, and the more force I use the harder it is to control."

Jose: "So you were-"

Y/N: "Holding back the entire time, yes. I was being careful not to turn anyone into a bloodstain, but... I guess since you attacked us you can be qualified as a dark guild leader, I'm the Council could make an exception should I... be a little rough."

Y/N: "Just so we are clear, you did this to yourself. Now, I'm going to punch you, once per every Fairy Tail member."

In an instant Y/N vanished from his spot, in the place of his feet were now deep holes that could be used as a sort of sign to how much force he used to move his body just now. Jose frantically looked around, he even fired off several volleys of magic attacks in hopes of protecting himself. But it was all for nought, he was but one man, a man who was in way over his head and underestimated his enemy. An enemy that should under no circumstance be underestimated... 

-SLAM-

At a moment's notice, Y/N's hand smashed into Jose's face, cracking his nose in the process and breaking off a few of his teeth that were swallowed due to his panic. The tuxedo-clad Fairy Tail member slammed the guild master of Phantom Lord into and through the wall of the large robotic head. Landing on the partially broken and cracked shoulder of the once tall mech Y/N held Jose in the air by his face, the once feared Wizard Saint completely hopeless in Y/N's grasp.

Y/N: "Now then, let's begin the beatdown."

Y/N cocked his fist back, Jose frantically tried to free himself from the other man's grip, but when Y/N suddenly squeezed he stopped in fear of having his head turned into a squashed potato. A rotten, ugly-ass potato. 

Y/N: "Actually... nah. I'll just..."

-SLAM-

Y/N's fist found its place in Jose's stomach, the man threw up blood, or at least tried to were it not for Y/N's hand covering his mouth. Y/N adapted a disgusted expression at the feeling of the vile man's blood but did nothing else. He promised to give Jose the beatdown of his life, but now he seemed hesitant. Or rather, he seemed lost in thought for a second.

Y/N: "Hmm..."

Looking to the side to see his fellow guild members struggling on their feet, but standing nonetheless brought a smile to his face. He was quite happy to see none of then fatally injured. His eyes soon landed on Lucy who seemed to be talking with Juvia, a sigh of relief left Y/N as he saw them. Natsu seemed to brag about something while Grey looked relatively fine if not annoyed by the Dragon Slayer's antics.

Y/N: "I won't be the one to beat the shit out of you. YO! LOOK AT WHO I FOUND!"

The entire guild's attention was now on him, but that attention shifted from him to the man he was holding, and soon enough the entire guild was in an uproar, a wild yelling ensued. Everyone yelled at him different things but all seemed to centre around making Jose pay.

Y/N: "I roughed him up a little, so, who wants to have a go?!"

Natsu: "Y/N! LET ME GET A PUNCH ON HIM!"

Y/N heartily laughed, his relief mixed with happiness to not only see his beloved safe but also not on a hospital bed brought joy into his heart. He then suddenly threw the limp body of Jose towards the Fairy Tail wizards who were more than ready to gang up on him despite being tired. Natsu jumped into the air and slowed down Jose's fall by kicking him in the back, then a sort of ping-pong game ensued as everyone was throwing Jose around. Y/N quickly made his way down, and when he did he was immediately enveloped in a hug from both Lucy and Juvia, so he hugged them back.

Lucy: "I'm so happy to see you okay! I was worried! But... we have things to talk about."

Y/N: "Well... shit."

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Barely made it on schedule. Sorry if the Jose fight was a little short but hey, what can you do. He's really fucking boring.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

198K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
242K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...
20.8K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...
27.1K 688 28
In which the Knight gets the Princess; but in the most non-cliché way × -Erlu oneshots-