Wanted by the Alpha

By just_kaley_

○\\NOT EDITED●\\○ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapters 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapters 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (MAKE ME YOURS preview)
Author's note

Chapter 20

15.5K 524 13
By just_kaley_

Campbell's POV

"What's up with you today?" Caleb grinned catching up to me. We were almost at the end of our last lap.

"He probably got laid by his human." Miles told him from beside me. "Where is she anyways?"

"Where's who?" Mikayla asked running along side us.

"Campbell's mate." Miles answered.

"Oh, the human." Mikayla rolled her eyes. "Yeah, where is she? You aren't embarrassed, are you?" She fake pouted.

"What do you have against humans?" I asked picking up my pace. Since Mikayla found out about me having a 'human' mate, she did everything to mock me about it, not that I paid her any attention. So what if Aurelia was human? It meant nothing to me weeks ago. When I met her I thought she was, but I didn't use that to define her. She's my mate and I'll accept her every flaw.

"Nothing, I just don't see why you're choosing her over me." She said through pants.

" How many times must we go through this?"

"A million more babe." She winked.

We stopped, reaching the end of the lap. Miles and Mikayla dropped to the ground gasping for air while Caleb and I did high knees not breaking a sweat.

"Where's shordie?" Caleb asked looking around. All our top warriors, women, men and teenagers came behind us.

"I don't know, she was right behind us." I said looking back.

A small crowd was formed mintues away from where I was, in the middle of it all I spotted Aurelia unconscious on the ground.

"Shit." I whispered sprinting towards her. In a blur I was right by her side."What happened!?!" I shouted. My mate's face was covered in dark red, almost black blood. She was on the ground whimpering.
Did someone do this to her? I could feel my wolf surfacing, clawing from control.

"What the hell happened!?!" I screamed.

"We don't know, alpha." They replied backing away terrified.

"We should get her to Graciela." Caleb suggested.

"I already mind linked her to prepare a room." Clyde confirmed.

"Stop shouting," Aurelia whispered faintly.

I took her in my arms and raced towards the clinic with the others behind me.

"Try to stay awake." I begged. Aurelia pressed herself closer to me, placing her head at my neck. My wolf purred realizing that she was responding to the mate bond but I knew it wasn't the time for that. Graciela came into view, pointing towards one of the rooms. "Place her on the bed."

"All of you need to get out, now." She ordered. Clyde, Caleb, Lavinia, Miles, Mikayla and Megan were standing at the door way. I growled at them and everyone scrambled out of the room.

"Alpha, with all due respect you need to leave so we can find out what's wrong with her." One of the nurses told me holding her neck in submission. I nodded not wanting to be in their way and left. I sat outside the room where the others were also waiting.

"Where is she." Amber ran towards us in tears. "Where?" Her lips trembled.

"Amber you need to calm down, Graciela will find out what's wrong." I assured her.

"I need to see her."

I moved closer to her taking her in my arms. "When Graciela is done. Everything is going to be fine, ok?" I sat down with her curled up in my lap crying.

"Amber, when I find out what's wrong, I'll get your mom better." Lavinia came by our side rubbing her back in a comforting manner.

"Amber did this ever occurred before?" Miles questioned and she nodded.

"They did something to her before we came here."

"Who and what did they do?"

Amber didn't answer Clyde and wrapped her arms around my neck.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Graciela informed us that they did multiple test and the results would be ready the next day. She said that the bleeding had stopped and now she's resting.

I hope nothing is wrong with my mate, I already feel helpless towards the situation.
And I almost lost control over my wolf, and that hasn't happened in years. When it comes to Aurelia, I'll do anything and everything to protect her. It's my duty as her mate to take care of her. The sight of her covered in blood and her painful expressions replayed in my head. I wish that I could take her pain away.

I brought Amber to her room after she fell asleep in clinic. She was really determined to be by Aurelia's side but I convinced her to stay. There was no point in sending her to school for it was already too late. After I left Amber, I went to my place, showered, then went back to the pack house to make something for Aurelia to give her when she woke up.

I was surprised when I walked into the living room. "What are you doing here?" I gaped at her. She looked at me with a raised brow, pointing towards the television. "You should be at the clinic." I scolded her.

"I feel better already." She said facing the movie.

"Come on, I'm taking you back." I said crossing my arms over my chest. She just her waved me away.

"Y'all taking it too seriously, I'm fine. The same thing happened three days ago and I'm ok now."

"What?" I went to block her view from the TV. "Who was there with you?" I asked worried.

"Myself and if you do not move I'll remind you of what went on last night." She narrowed her eyes at me.

I paused the movie so we could talk. "You were all alone?"

"That's what I said. You ok cam? You seem to be forgetting things." She tried turning things on me, and I doubt that she noticed the nickname that she continuously called me.

"At least go to your room and rest." I tried reasoning.

"I'm not tried. Cam stop, I said nothing is wrong. Come, let watch this show together, if I start to feel any different I'll let you know right away." She said patting beside her. I sighed sitting.

I don't know what the hell we were watching or what it was about, my focus was always on her, observing her. Her forehead creased in confusion at some scenes when she didn't understand. She cringed at the kissing scenes and laughed at the embarrassing and funny moments.

Aurelia is incredibly amazing and her beauty was unmatched, in my eyes she is the most perfect thing in the world. She's stubborn and her determination is everything. The moon goddess couldn't have chosen anyone better to lead by my side. I'm blessed to have her as my mate and luna, she's my equal and without her I'm nothing. She's the balance that I was missing in my life.

If she chooses to accept me and claim the luna position, it will most likely be the second best day of my life. I didn't even want to think about her rejecting me, maybe she doesn't have any idea that she had a choice to reject me or she didn't want to. I'm good with either.

The first time I saw her, I was utterly shocked that I've found my mate. My father spent 65 years ruling his pack without a mate, I thought that was going to be my fate. When I met her, it was the best day ever, my wolf howled rejoicing. I will patiently wait for progress in our relationship, I was prepared to live half of my life alone but ended up finding her at 23. Its normal for someone to find their mate at the age of sixteen, when I turned eighteen and I didn't find mine I gave up. Now five years later she found me.

I'll do anything for her.

I'll have to ask her about that other guy she thinks is her mate.

"-and I think it's all just garbage." I vaguely heard Aurelia voice.

"What?" I asked completely unaware of what she was saying. Her brown eyes made contact with mine, before she looked away rolling her eyes. The sun highlighted the side of her face turned towards me, outlining her prefect chocolate skin.

"You should stop straightening your hair." I found myself saying while touching her straight black hair. "I like it in it's natural state."

She crossed her legs in the couch placing her hands in the middle. "Easier said than done, cam. I'm the one doing it."

"I'm a 5 star hairstylist, ask Amber." I boasted.

"Wait you did that to Amber's hair? Poor kid must be bullied." She mocked me. She snapped her fingers and her natural curls slowly appeared taking the place of the silky hair. Then it formed into a top bun. I've never seen Meg or Lavinia doing magic without using spells.

"I'm hungry." She yawned standing up.

"We'll have to use the kitchen upstairs." I said. "The one here is likely packed, after all, their favorite cook is back."

"I don't want any cooked meal, maybe fruits." She mumbled walking towards the stairs.

'Campbell, meet me in my office in an hour.'
Clyde mink linked me.

'Why?' I asked not wanting to be bothered.

'Mikayla and Miles decided to join the pack.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.9K 28
Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now...
122 2 62
My life was never a bore. As half witch, half werewolf, I am undoubtedly one of the most capable beings in the world. A daughter of an Alpha and a si...
1.9K 96 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
902K 25.7K 28
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...