His Moon [𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫...

By moonchiiild_

A guide to win Taehyung's heart, by Luna. Join Luna's struggle to seduce the one and only, Kim Taehyung. A... More

0: His little star
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
Epilogue: Her family

08

5.7K 431 567
By moonchiiild_

Step 8: Don't keep it PG ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 

•─────⋅☾•••☽⋅─────•

''Shh, keep it quiet!'' Taehyung considerately pressed his palm upon her mouth. Jimin was still knocking the door, now adding some curse words along with his utmost request for Taehyung to open the door. 

''Tae, you fucking twat! Open the damn door, I had the longest flight and trust me I don't give two flying shits if you are sleeping or inside the toilet taking the fattest dump, OPEN NOW!''

''What will happen if Jimin sees me? You're acting like we are doing something wrong! I am opening the door!'' She attempted to get up from his lap but he pulled her right back in. Taehyung used the excuse of hiding to occupy a corner of his house, with Luna crunched down on his lap and hand against Luna's mouth. ''Let me go!''

''He can't see you! I am not allowed to bring girls in the house. That's the only oath our mum made us take and trust me that snitch will go and tell my mother in a heartbeat.''

Luna rolled her eyes, yawning at his non-sensical excuse. ''How old are you please? At your big age, you're scared of your mum?'' She scoffed. ''What will she do? Take your pocket money baby boo munchkin?'' She sarcastically sings in an annoying voice.

''Oh shut your mouth. Let me text Jungkook and ask him to keep Jimin in his apartment for the night.''

''No need. I got a text from JK saying Jimin already crashed his house.'' Luna looks through her phone. Jungkook also said to enjoy the night with a winky face, but Luna didn't feel the need to inform Taehyung about that.

Taehyung sighs in relief. ''Why is there such rules anyway?''

''According to her, it's a way of taming us down. She doesn't trust us, especially after Jimin and I gave her a heart attack explaining the kink club plan.''

Luna tried to suppress her giggles. ''YOU PROPOSED THAT TO YOUR MUM?'' She ended up bursting into tears of laughter. ''Is that why you two go to the girls' house instead? Y'all are still hoeing around but just in a different setting.'' She argued.

''She said we can only bring a girl home when we are serious about them.'' He states. Luna couldn't help but blush at that. Her pure mind thought of how she was currently in the house and if that was Taehyung's way of hinting anything for their relationship. 

''I only bought Elle home.''

That caused her smile to strip away. Of course, I am not the first girl he bought here... What was I thinking? Luna's mind then pushed towards negativity and realise how she really came to Taehyung's house by default. Taehyung never planned to bring her to this house or to his parents.

Taehyung closed his eyes in guilt, realising what he just mentioned. Luna began to shift around, wanting to get up from the comfortable position. However, Taehyung grasps once again. ''Wait, don't go-''

Luna watched him in the eye. She was hurt once again. ''Taehyung. Please.'' She breathed. Her face was a few inches away from his. She felt too close yet so far. ''I know your feelings aren't reciprocal for me but that doesn't mean that I deserve to get hurt. I know it's not your fault and you are only mentioning her name, but that one name always keeps crashing my hope. Tae, you are aware of my feelings so, please if you cannot return it, I want you to respect it.''

Heart hammering against his chest, his hand yearned to touch her cheeks and feel her presence even more closer. He restrained himself from doing anything despite him desperately wanting to. She was right, he needed to respect it. Last time, he touched her, he ended up driving her away for eight days. He doesn't think he can tolerate staying away from her once again. Romantic feelings or not, Taehyung is used to her presence.

''Luna, I like you.''

Eyes swelling out, she ogled at the male. Did he just-

''I do like you. I know and admit that I'm attracted to you. As a friend and as a human. But, I can't be with you. I am- I still love Elle and I honestly cannot think if I can love anyone more than her. I don't want to force you into a relationship with me if I think I cannot give justice to your feelings. It will hurt you more than it is hurting now. And, trust me Luna, I can't stand seeing you hurt.''

That was it. Despite the chocked feelings, Luna refrained herself from crying. She respected his decision and consideration but that did not help her heart to throb mercilessly in agony. She had to be strong and accept it. She wanted to tell him; she can wait until he falls in love with her. But, that will make her sound desperate. As much desperate as she was, her self-esteem didn't allow her to say that out loud. 

She smiled brightly instead. ''Cool, let's not talk about this ever again!'' She laughed, insides aching. ''Can I go now?''

''No, stay with me.''

Luna creases her brows, sending him a challenging glare. ''You! Why do you talk like that if you don't have any plan to accept my feelings?! You're so fucking confusing. What's so great about Elle? Please, I admit I am not as good looking as her, but I can treat you like a king!''

A loud laughter came from his mouth. ''Shouldn't that be my lines? Shouldn't I be the one treating you like a queen?''

''But you aren't.'' She smirked. Shaking her head, she brushed off the smirk or the teasing dialogue that was about to roll off her tongue. Instead, she turned serious. ''It's okay. You don't have to treat me like anything. Friendship is enough for me.'' She got up and fixed her dress to walk towards the kitchen. ''Come on, make food for me!''

Taehyung found himself getting lost in thoughts once again. The woman before him confused him a lot, ridiculed his morals and pushed himself to think about everything in a different light.

 ''You know, I am so petty. Like, I am literally going to brag about me coming here to Elle and I am warning you beforehand, so she can't feed any more twisted lies.''

''You're something else, Moon.'' he shook his head. He never felt repulsive at Luna's bluntness. He found it rather attractive. 

☾•••☽

Luna held the wide pants against her waist, sighing for the nth time. 

''Luna, are you done?'' She defeatedly lamenting once again, comes out of the bathroom and finds Taehyung sitting on the bed. 

There was a dimmed lighting lamp beside his bed, creating rather an intimate setting. Finding him on the bed while lips looking extra glossy and eyes twinkling due to the lamp lighting was stirring Luna's insides. She forgot all about her previous frustration on the pants in a second.

Taehyung had an opposite reaction, he found himself snorting at the view of Luna wearing his white t-shirt, reaching her knees and a trouser, that was clearly too big on her. Taehyung throws his head back and laughs out loud. ''You look like bob the builder!''

Luna frowned at his mockery. ''Shut the fuck up! I am not wearing your stupid trousers!'' She removes her hold on her waist and the pants effortlessly fall to the ground. Stepping out of them easily, she shows her final look. ''Your shirt is big enough to cover everything.''

Taehyung gulped instead. ''Are you wearing anything underneath?'' His voice turned huskier than usual. Clearing his throat, he looks away from her exposed legs. What the fuck is happening to you, Taehyung? You're acting like you've never seen skins. He told himself repeatedly.

''So, where do I sleep?''

''Oh yeah! Erm...'' Taehyung's found her eyes. Nothing special or particularly different was happening. Luna was simply looking at him expectantly for an answer. However, something shifts within Taehyung. He found himself staring at the grace before him; her wet hair was evident enough that she took a shower. He found her scent oddly attractive and insanely hot. He could tell she used his soap and shampoo and thinking about how she smells somewhat like him, made his chest combust in desire. He had the intense urge to move his nose across her neck and collarbones and smell her freshly washed body. He very simply wanted to feel the softness of her skin while running his mouth and tongue against it. 

''Tae? Why are you not speaking?'' Luna called out again.

Taehyung's jaw clicked and his fist tightened. He urged himself to snap out. However, more his mind allowed him, more his desire intensified. All the blood rushing through his lower part of the body when he found himself getting painfully and torturously hard. He was turned on to an extreme degree. ''Tae?''

''Ah... yes.''

''What yes? Where am I sleeping?''

''Oh!'' He forced his eyes to stick to her face and nowhere else. ''Y-you can sleep here or-'' Or sleep with me. 

Fuck, Taehyung. Get a grip! Taehyung scolded himself. Or grip her thighs... another part told him.

''Or?''

''Fuck Luna! Sleep here! Why are you asking so many questions? I will sleep in Jimin's room!'' He groaned, annoyed. The girl only blinked in confusion. 

''Okay? Why are you shouting?'' Her brows slightly creased while her doe eyes looking at him innocently. Taehyung cursed himself internally for raising his voice.

''I will see you tomorrow. Good night.'' He states before Luna hesitantly nods. Taehyung took her silence as an opportunity to escape the room. 

After Taehyung's departure, Luna found herself closing her eyes. ''You stupid bitch! You made him mad!'' She talks to herself after slamming her body on the bed. She stared at the ceiling with both palms above her belly. She thought back at all the times she dreamed and fantasised to be on his bed, ''But he isn't with me though...This isn't what I wished for...'' She cries.

She recalled back at how Taehyung was staring at her. He seemed like he almost devoured her with those piercing gazes. All of a sudden, she found herself feeling extremely hot. This isn't fair. Luna, calm the fuck down! You know where you stand in his life, don't let him walk over you again! She firmly told herself. However, barely three seconds later she found herself internally screaming how her body had its own plan. She considered if she should get inside the bathroom and take a cold shower to cool off her burn and aches for the man.  

It's been nearly thirty minutes that he was gone. The house had become still with only thing echoing was silence. She wondered if he is sleeping soundly while she was battling with her hormones. It wasn't appropriate to think sinful when he had clearly stated how he cannot love her, but could she help herself?

Exactly at that time, a faint sound of footsteps was heard. Luna jumped out of the bed impulsively and run towards the door. Stopping herself from opening the door, she screamed at herself, urging herself to go back to bed and sleep. However, her body found itself in action before she could rationalize anything. 

Slowly opening the door, she peeped her head outside. Her eyes bulge out immediately when she meets the very wide, muscular and shirtless back of Kim Taehyung. ''Woah...'' Her breathing got rigid at the mere sight. 

Upon feeling the eyes, Taehyung swiftly looks back. Truth to be told, he couldn't sleep as the girl had occupied his entire mind. ''Y-you aren't sleeping?''

''Uhm no...''

There was a silence between the two. Nothing but carnal tension and awkward silence growing between the two. None of them allowed themselves to act on their desires, wanting to hold onto the thin line of rationality. ''I can't sleep...'' She confessed.

''Me too.'' His deep voice sounded raspy.

''Maybe I can't sleep because... this isn't my bed...'' She tried to make excuse.

''Me too.''

''Hmm?''

''I mean..'' He cleared his throat. ''I mean like I am sleeping on Jimin's bed which is not mine...''

''Oh! Do want to sleep with me?'' She blurts. ''I MEAN YOUR BED! Do you want to sleep on your bed, I can go to Jimin's room!'' She screeched, internally panicking and jumping off a cliff.

Taehyung felt his muscle clench. He initially came for water but here he found himself feeling more thirsty at the sight of Luna. ''Luna, go back to sleep.'' He turned around and closed his eyes shut.

Luna pouts, ''Uhm keep me company? Can we talk until I fall asleep-''

''Luna.'' He dangerously inched one step closer. ''I am not coming to that room.'' He hoped she understood the hint and the boundaries he was offering.

Capturing her lower lips in nervousness, she looked down. That sight was straight-up torture for Taehyung. 

''Do you...''

Luna's hope-filled eyes looked up again in his direction. ''Do I?''

''Do you want me to come inside?''

Luna felt out of breath. ''I am warning you, we will be crossing the line. Do you still want me to?''

Was she breathing still? Her knee simply shook in pure desire and weakness. She felt light-headed at the mere voice of his. Her entire body throbbed for one man only and that was the owner of the deep voice. 

He didn't leave his gaze from her. 

''Yes.''

''What?''

''I said yes.'' She repeated.

His feet picked up the pace before his mind could. Taehyung comes and abruptly grasps her cheeks before smashing his lips against hers. Pushing her body inside the room, he slams the door shut before launching her against the door and kiss her hard and rough. 

Tilting his head, he aims for a better angle to shove his heated tongue in her mouth. Fighting each other's claim over one another, they both poured each other's feelings while it lasted. The sound of suckling took over the surroundings when she felt a bite on her lower lips. Moaning at the sweet torment, she tightened her grip around his head urging him to feel him even closer.

''Tae...'' She breathes heavily, when he leaves her mouth. Taehyung's lips ghosts over her chin then her throat and finally her neck and collarbone. His free hand snakes underneath her shirt squeeze her waist before grabbing her ass and pulling her upwards. 

Hastily enough, he makes his way towards the bed before tossing her on it. ''Moon...'' He returns to her neck, where he previously remembered finding a sensitive spot. He smirked after he earned a sound of appreciation. Not stopping his suckling, he marks her skin like owns it. ''Mine.'' His possessive self grumbled impulsively. 

Pulling her shirt upwards, revealing her breasts, he did not hesitate before grabbing one of them. Luna clenched against his grip making Taehyung to mentally note how sensitive she really is under him. He twirls his hot tongue against the marks to send an overwhelming sensation to Luna's body. She bit her lower lips hard enough to draw blood in the attempt to keep quiet and not scream out of pleasure like her body was aching to.

Noticing her pitiful attempt, Taehyung stops his ministrations and stare into her eyes. Luna's lips part away and chest heaving up and down to catch a breath. ''Don't stop yourself.'' He spoke, finger tracing her lips teasingly before pushing two of his fingers inside her mouth, allowing her to suck them. The sight was enough for Taehyung to grunt and lose himself to her. His eyes burnt with pure lust. 

Pushing his finger out of her mouth, he replaces them with his own lips and kiss her to oblivion. Luna's finger desperately clung onto his shoulder, digging nails into his skin. ''You're so hot.'' In the silence of the night, the only thing her ears could pick is the rasp of his deep voice. If she thought his voice was hot before, his bedroom voice easily beats the previous thoughts. 

''This needs to go.'' With that, he swiftly took her shirt off, leaving her completely bare for his eyes to feast. Luna instinctively covered herself, however, Taehyung did not want to accept the barrier that was coming in between. ''You're beautiful.''

''Don't say that...'' She gently requests. Cold air was hitting her skin to leave it filled with goosebumps. 

Taehyung wasn't sure why he felt like kissing her forehead, but he did. He softly placed a lingering peck against her forehead. ''How can I not?'' He smiled. As if his gentleness was just a phase, his hand moves elsewhere. Specifically in between her thighs. 

Luna gasps for air. One single glance from Taehyung and the movement of his hands made her eyes roll out to see stars. ''Tae...''

''Do you want me to stop, Moon?''

She gasped even further, closing her eyes. ''I am asking you something, babygirl.'' His lips find the sweet spot against her throat again, causing Luna to cry out. Moving downward, he teasingly plopped her nipple before swirling his tongue and biting against it. ''Answer me.''

''No!''

Smirking, he returns to her lips before placing a hard kiss. ''That's my girl.''

Before the pleasure could build up, she holds his chest shaking her head repeatedly. Taehyung instantly halts his movement and cup her cheeks in worry. ''A-are you okay? Did I hurt-''

''No,'' She breathed. Her voice was truly gone. ''I am just...Tae...''

''Moon, it's okay. I can stop. It's fine if you changed your mind.''

''No, it's not that.'' She gulped. All of a sudden, she forgets how to speak. ''P-please...''

He patiently waits for her to finish, gently holding her cheeks and rubbing his thumbs over in comfort. ''This is my first time. So, please be gentle.''

Taehyung was at a loss of words. Not because she said something outrageous, but he was truly shocked. How can this be her first time? ''But...''

Luna closed her eyes, feeling extremely vulnerable and embarrassed. On top of that, her lack of clothing wasn't aiding her self esteem. ''How can this be true? You're so perfect..'' Taehyung speaks his thoughts out loud unknowingly. 

Taehyung felt extremely shitty. Partly because she trusts him so much and is willing to pour all her feelings when all this time he couldn't even provide her a clear answer. He ended up thinking by himself how lucky he was; his selfish chest fueled with delight that no other man but him touched her like that, or made her cry out of complete bliss. He felt determined. Determined to make her the happiest and show her the damn stars tonight; because she is the moon, his Moon.

 ''Do you trust me?'' 

Luna wordlessly stared at him.

''Moon, I need your verbal answer.''

''Yes.''

''Do you want to stop?''

''No.''

''Good. Because, I want you to know that after tonight, I am never leaving you. You're mine.'' With that, he comes forward and softly begins to kiss her all over again, but this time slowly and gently. He feared he will hurt her, but his urge to make her feel safe and good soon took over. Discarding his trousers on the ground, he placed himself in between her. 

Midst of passionate exchange and heated yet meaningful gazes, Luna's eyes watered, ''I love you.'' She confessed.

Painful skip to the morning

Taehyung woke up in the morning, feeling satiated and lighter than the previous days. The burden and guilt that was weighing him down were no longer there. If something was present, it was a sense of happiness he didn't feel for the longest time. He expected to find a certain female around his hold, soundly sleeping against his chest. But, he found emptiness around his arm instead and no trace of Luna. 

''Moon?'' He called out. 

All the giddiness and tranquillity was replaced with worry. He simply wanted to see Luna on his sight, against his hold and by his side. Did she leave without telling me? However, his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone twisting the bathroom lock, revealing the woman his eyes searched for. 

Sighing in relief, Taehyung smiled at the girl. ''I thought you left!''

Luna had a big smile on her face. But Taehyung's smile flattened when he witnessed that. He could tell in an instant that the smile wasn't a real one. ''Oh, I was going to!'' She faked her cheerfulness. 

Her facade of happiness stirred Taehyung's heart in nervousness. Did he do something wrong? ''What do you mean? Luna last night-''

''I am very late for work! I think I need to go. I didn't want to disturb you and wake you up.''

He got off the bed, not caring that he was stark naked. Luna refrained herself from looking down. He came forward and touch her upper arms. ''Moon, last night...''

''Last night was great and don't worry I will not mention about this and make you feel burdened! Rest assured that I am completely fine and you don't have to worry about this.''

He frowned, disliking where this was going. ''Luna.'' He called out, seriously. Hearing this from her could mean one thing to Taehyung; she is not okay. ''Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?''

Luna laughed at that. ''Hurt? Psst no! My body is completely fine! Look! I can even jump!'' She even went ahead and did a jump. 

''Moon, stop it. Don't go. I don't want you to go.''

''Tae, I will see you at the office! Mr Jeong will seriously kill me, we even have a meeting today remember. In fact, you're also late.'' She noted. ''I will go yeah, and don't worry about me! Bye!''

Taehyung called behind her few more times, but she only stopped walking when she reached the outside of his apartment. Closing the door behind her, she clutched her stomach painfully wincing in intolerable pain. Her inner thighs and vagina were simply burning in pain. ''You idiot! Who the fuck told you to actually jump in front of him?'' She talked by herself, somehow managing to walk but at each step, Luna was reminded that her legs were aching in complete agony.

Taking her phone out, she decided to google what medicine to take or apply to the pained areas. Mentally nothing to stop by the pharmacy, she enters the elevator. There was no way she can take the stairs in this condition, she has to suck up to her fear for today.

''Luna?'' Jimin catches the glimpse of a familiar face before the elevator door could close. It took him exactly a few seconds to realise everything. In a matter of seconds, he forms a fist feeling extremely angered towards his brother. With that, he sprinted towards his house. 

He crashed Taehyung's room before screaming, ''TAEHYUNG!''

''Jimin?'' Taehyung looked after he was done putting on a trouser.

''What the fuck happened?'' He pushed the male. 

''What do you mean?''

''I just saw Luna walking out of this house. Don't fucking act like you don't know what I am talking about when this room literally smells like sex.''

''Why are you getting angry? You should be happy that it ain't Elle this time.'' Taehyung couldn't help the way he spoke to Jimin. He was frustrated at Luna's sudden departure. 

Jimin gawked in disbelief. ''What the hell did you just say? Are you even serious about this? Luna isn't Elle Tae. Her feelings are involved here! You can't use Luna for your own selfish reasons. You're gonna hurt her!''

''I fucking know! Can everyone stop reminding me?! I have heard it billionth of times! I don't wanna hurt her either.'' He yelled, ''Jimin, get the fuck out of here. I might hurt you, don't test me now.''

''You think I am scared of you?'' He scoffed. If it was a normal situation, Jimin would've tried explaining Taehyung in a calm manner. But, not right now. Not after he saw Luna going out of the house looking hurt and in pain. If Taehyung truly cared, he would've never let her walk out of the house without tendering her. He was done giving Taehyung space and telling him how bad Elle is for him. Luna was the first person in the office to not give up on him, and he will not let Taehyung give up on her either.

''Let me tell you, Tae. Loud and clear. You like Luna. You have feelings for her. That is a fact, but you don't want to accept that. Please for the sake of god, wake up and see how sincere Luna is. You loved Elle but it's about time you choose someone who loves you instead. And I am not saying you don't love Luna either cause you do. I see you touching her at every opportunity you get, and funny thing is, you don't realise how subconsciously you hold her hand or even touch her cheeks with the excuse of 'something-is-on-your-cheek'. You are drawn to her, but you don't want to accept it.''

Taehyung remained stilled.

''If you don't want to lose her, go to her before its too late. Forget about your past and Elle for a bit, and ask yourself if you really can tolerate if she isn't in your life.''

•─────⋅☾•••☽⋅─────•

Thank you for reading, I wub you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.2K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
7K 1.6K 11
Taehyung has been helplessly in one sided love with Jungkook for five years, until one day he meets Yoongi, who claims he has feelings for the latter...
553K 28.3K 43
❝ All it takes is the right person for a player to change the game ❞ Not even leaving an inch for the passage of air between their bodies, she was pi...
52.9K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...