Pups Vs Rage

By Wfelici

This is before the pups have their mighty powers. The pups found small color stones that give them super powe... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

312 5 1
By Wfelici

Skye POV
We were all paired up in groups two except for one pup who have to pair up with Hope. The two pairs are Zuma and Rocky then Me and Chase last Marshall and Everest. Rubble will practice with Hope which worry most of us him especially. I was so happy to be partners with Chase. But I need to remember that this is training. I need to not let my feelings get in the way.

Chase: Glad to be partners with you Skye

Skye: Y-Yeah me too

Hope: Ok you got your group now each of you need to practice fighting each other you can start off slow or you can-

Before Hope could finish Zuma and Rocky already start battling. Zuma try spray Rocky with water but Rocky form a bubble shield around him blocking the water and roll away. Zuma chase after him with a tiny wave he made and went after him. We were all surprise that those two already started.

Marshall: Wow those two are something

Pups: Agree

Hope: Now let all of you do the same Rubble come with me

Rubble: Ok

Rubble and Hope left them the rest of us started battling we didn't go hard we start off easy. Chase went really easy on me he keep asking me if he went to hard. It made me blush how much he care for me.

Chase: Skye are you sure your okay

Skye: Chase yes I'm fine you didn't even use your powers at all on me yet

Chase: Sorry i-it's just that I almost hurt you before with my powers

Skye: You still holding onto that Chase I said I forgave you already

Chase: I know but I'm scared of hurting anyone especially you Skye

My heart was pounding of what he said he really does care about me. I should tell him how I feel. No I can't it will distract him and me from defeating Rage I need to focus. But I can tell him I care about him as well.

Skye: Chase I know you care about and I also care about you and you need to focus on our training

Chase: But what if-

Skye: Nothing will happen if you trust yourself Chase just breath and go slow for now

Chase take a deep breath in then a deep breath out. He look way more calm now and smiled at me. I'm glad I could calm him down maybe I should be with him during the battle against Rage. J-Just to calm him down n-not anything else at all yup.

Chase: (blush) Thanks Skye I needed that

Skye:(blush) Anytime

Everest POV
Can't believe I'm partners with Marshall he just so cute. But I need to focus not to get my feelings in the way. Me and him are battling normally and slow. We both are using our powers equally. But then I throw an ice ball at him and it explode and cover Marshall face with frozen ice. He then fell on the ground which made me scared. I quickly ran to him scared that I hurt him or worst.

Everest: MARSHALL are you ok I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that

Then he move his paws to his frozen face and use his powers to melt the ice off his face. He then showed he is alright. He then smiled at me which made my heart beat in a way.

Marshall: I'm fine Everest no need to worry but that move was awesome

Everest:(blush) Thank you

Marshall: Now let's get back to training

Before he got up he noticed we are holding paws and I think he started blushing I did too. We then let go and got up blushing embarrassed to say anything.

Marshall: S-So should w-we continue

Everest: Y-Yes of course

We continue battling but still slowly and I try not to use that move on him yet until he is ready. But I still couldn't help stop my feelings for him he is just someone I want to be with. I do hope my feelings won't distract me during our battle with Rage.

Rocky POV
I was training with Zuma because he has the power of my greatest fear water. I need to get over this fear before Rage see it. That's why Zuma is my partner.

Zuma: Come on Wocky you can't just expect to hide in that bubble forever you know

Rocky: I know Zuma but water is wet O couldn't help it

Zuma: Wocky you and me are best friends and I know you often get ret from Mawshall so how are you not use to get ret ?

Rocky:(sigh) you got a point there Zuma I got get over this sti I'd fear of mines

I stop in my tracks and got rid of the bubble around me and face Zuma. I wasn't running away this time I got ready for Zuma.

Zuma: That's mowe like it

He then launches water balls at me but I managed to dodge them. Then I use my powers to form hands to grab him. But he managed to dodge it as well.

Zuma: Now things awe getting intewesting

Rocky: Bring it on bud

The whole day past and we have finish our first battling training. It wasn't that bad we all went easy on each other and got some dirt on us. We didn't get many dirt so no bath thank god. But then as we about leave we waited for Hope and Rubble. We then see them walk to us and noticed how dirty Rubble is and how tired he looks. Hope then teleport us home and we all ate but Rubble skip dinner and lay down on the ground in the living room which surprised everyone. Hope then left and we finish eating we then head to Rubble still laying down in the same spot.

Zuma: Dude what happen to you

Rubble: Hope is what happen she didn't go easy on me I have to think fast she got me every time

Chase: Is that why your so dirty

Rubble: That and I use my powers remember I move rocks which means it could get messy

Ryder: Hehe I bet but let's get you clean before going to bed

Rubble then tried to stand but fall down but Ryder pick him up and went to Katie's to see if she can clean him. We all went too just to get some dirt off not to have a bath I hope. Lucky for Rubble Katie's Pet Parlor was still open. We all walk inside and see Katie reading a magazine.

Katie: Hey paw patrol what can I do for you

Ryder: Hey Katie Rubble needs a bath as you can see

Katie: Yeah I could definitely see that let me set up his bath

Katie started filling a tub with warm water and I step away even if it's ten feet away from me. She then added bubbles which Rubble really loves. We could see him very happy and excited to take a bath. Katie then grab Rubble from Ryder and place him in. Rubble look so relax the moment he got in.

Rubble: Ah perfect after what happen today

Katie: What did happen today why you cover in dirt and look so tired ?

We panic a little because we didn't know if we can tell anyone what we been doing. Hope didn't really tell us we can't so this might be up to us.

Chase: W-Well you Katie we were-

Ryder: The pups were training to stop an evil spirit that will kill anything in its path and bring total destruction. A women name Hope is a guardian spirit who has been searching for a thousand years to find the chosen ones for the stones that have great power that could defeat Rage the evil spirit and we have less then a week to be prepared.

After what Ryder explain everything me and the pups mouth were fully open of shock. So was Katie we didn't know what to do we just stand there.

Katie: Wow so uh this Rage guy how dangerous is he ?

Ryder: Very dangerous which is why you need to be careful

Pups: RYDER

Ryder: What

Chase: Why you tell her

Skye: and act like it was nothing

Everest: We shouldn't tell people about Rage they will panic and freak out

Zuma: Yeah dude

Ryder: Pups relax I know Katie better then anyone she will be fine

Katie: Yeah I'm mean still processing all this but I can understand

Marshall: Really ?

Katie: Yeah you guys keep saving the town many times I wouldn't be surprise if you guys were super heroes with super powers

Rubble: Cool so this mean we can tell the town then Ryder

Ryder: Yeah Rubble we better worn them because we don't know what Rage is capable of

Katie: I'll tell most people I know

Everest: Oh I can finally tell Jake why I like sleeping over with guys for two weeks

Marshall: Wait you told him you sleep over for two weeks

Everest: Yeah not as smart but I have to think quick

Ryder: Good I will let the Mayor know by tomorrow

Rubble: Oh my god that feels good

Chase: Yeah I know I thought we had to lie to everyone about us

Rubble: Not just that this bath feels amazing

Everyone: Hahahaha oh Rubble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 813 34
A pup tells us a story about his life. He passes through a lot of things that hurt him, making him escape from his home. Years later, he comes back t...
79.1K 653 26
No one has ever knew about Chase's dark past... but soon the whole PAW Patrol finds out after his demon family comes to Adventure Bay. How will the P...
741 26 9
A rewritten version of my first every story, which is total crap, so don't get angry at me for righting my wrongs. Anyways, this story is about a you...
3.6K 71 10
When the Ruff-Ruff Pack starts causing trouble in Adventure Bay, Wild comes to assist the Paw Patrol. But things take a dark turn when the Ruff-Ruff...