Fake Dating|H.Granger

By EmmaWatsonIsMyWife

she needed to make him jealous... and who were you to say no to the love of your life. hermione granger x fem... More

Cast
01|The Plan
03|Quidditch
04|Just another day
05| Triple Date
06| First Game
07| The Party
Note-Please read
08| Fighting
09| Making up
10| Confusion
11| Lavender
12| Fun
13| Changes
14| A Distraction
15| A bit of fun
16| Hermione
17| The Truth
18| The Finale
A huge thank you

02|Day One

27.5K 873 1.5K
By EmmaWatsonIsMyWife

The next day you awoke and immediately became dressed and headed down to the common room. It was a Saturday and you, Seamus, and Dean had planned to go down to Hogsmeade. But now with this stuff with Hermione you didn't know if you'd still be going.

Nevertheless you still shrugged on your jacket and waited patiently for the boys to come down from their dorm. "Hey, Harry," you said spotting the boy coming down. "Hey Y/N."

"Do you mind telling the boys to hurry up for me? We're supposed to head down for breakfast before we leave for Hogsmeade," the boy nodded, and you smiled at him gratefully before he made his way back up the stairs.

A few moments later the boy was back down, telling you the boys should be down in a minute before leaving. "You lovely ladies ready now?" you asked jokingly as you spotted the two heading down the stairs. "Please tell me you two weren't snogging up there. Really I can't handle seeing that again."

"That happened once, when are you going to let that go," Seamus asked. "Never, it's been burned into my brain. It was horrifying to see, I'm traumatized," you said causing the boys to roll their eyes. You weren't exactly exaggerating, the image was indeed burned into your brain.

It wasn't surprising to you that your two best friends began dating, having noticed their feelings for each other over the years even during Dean's short lived relationship with Ginny Weasley. Which quickly ended due to the girl's feelings for none other than Harry Potter, and Dean's for Seamus.

It was a surprise however to find them snogging in their dorm. That day was when you found out they had secretly been dating for the past week. It was also the day you learned to stay away from their dorm, no matter the hours of the day, and especially if you weren't sure if they were alone or not.

"Whatever. Let's go, yeah,"said Dean leading the way out of the common room. Seamus and you quickly following.

~

"Okay where should we go first? I was thinking Zonko's, I need to honor the twins by pranking Filch since no ones done it yet." The three of you were finishing up breakfast, and discussing where'd you head to first when you arrive at Hogsmeade. "Then Honeydukes maybe, I'm in need of some more sweets," added Dean, you nodding in agreement.

"Hey, love." You heard a voice say, before someone plopped down next to you, planting a kiss on your cheek causing you to freeze and a dark blush to rise to your cheeks. "Uh hey, Mione."

The two boys in front of you went silent, question looks on their faces. "What are you doing today," the girl asked as she intertwined your hands, resting them on top of the table. "Well, I was uh, going to go to Hogsmeade with the boys, would you like to come?"

"Only if it's alright with Dean and Seamus," she said looking towards the two who both quickly muttered a 'It's perfectly fine.'

Feeling a pair of eyes on you, you turned to find Ron's glare on you as he sat next to Harry, who only watched with curious eyes. It didn't really bother you, you and Ron had never really having been friends despite being close with his older brothers. "I'll be back quickly, I've got to tell the boys I'll be going with you today," Hermione said getting up and walking over to Ron and Harry.

"When the bloody hell did this happen?" The two boys sat waiting for an answer. You were pretty sure that Hermione didn't fancy you telling anyone, not even your best friends, about your fake relationship. "Um yesterday," you answered.

"And you didn't think to tell us, that you and the girl you've been crushing on for years are now dating," Seamus asked. "Must've forgotten," you said, shoving a piece of toast in your mouth in an attempt to avoid the conversation.

~

"Sorry about the kiss on the cheek earlier, I could tell you weren't expecting it." You searched the shelves at Zonkos, trying to find the right product to use on Filch. The boys had gone Merlin knows where, probably to go snog in a corner. "Oh it's fine, I just hadn't seen you come in. And it was a bit of a surprise to the boys. But I thought we were only supposed to do this when Ron is around?"

"It be weird if we we're never seen together if we're supposedly dating. Besides the boys are probably already at the Three Broomsticks."

"We could head there now if you'd like. We just got to find the boys first." The girl nodded, the both of you walking over to pay for your things before exiting the shop. Intertwining your hands again the two of you turned a corner, only to come face to face with the sight of your best friends snogging.

"Oh bloody hell! Not again! My eyes!" You yelled, turning and hiding your face in the girls shoulder. "We we're going to head to the Three Broomsticks, figured you two would want to join," you said, your voice coming out slightly muffled as you refused to look at the two.

"Oh uh yes. We'll meet you there," said Dean, not giving him a reply you quickly grabbed Hermione and set off towards the place.

Arriving the two of you quickly found a table in the corner, ordering two butterbeers for yourselves and two for the boys who had yet to arrive. "Ron's here." Looking up you immediately spotted the boy, watching the two of you with a harsh glare. Harry was there as well but he seemed more interested in Ginny who sat by his side.

"Put your arm around me," the girl said scooting closer to you. You did as you were told, taking the girl under your arm as she looked up at you and softly smiled. The simple action caused you to melt, your heart thumping in your chest. She rested her head on your chest, you could only hope that she couldn't hear your thumping heart.

It all felt so natural. The way she intertwined your hand with hers, the way she relaxed in your arms, and snuggled into your side. It all felt so right to you, you could only hope she felt the same.

~

It had been an hour of harsh glares sent at you while you cuddled with Hermione and talked with the boys in front of you. Who by the way, could not stop throwing questions at the two of you on how this started. Hermione answered their questions for the most part, seeming like she had already planned out everything without informing you.

"Did Y/N/N here tell you she's trying out for the quidditch team next week?"

"No she didn't. What position?"

"Chaser," you replied simply. "We're going to go watch her, would you like to come with us," Dean asked. Hermione immediately nodded, "Of course, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't come and support her." At the word girlfriend, you found yourself blushing.

Hermione Granger was your girlfriend, at least to everyone else she was.

"We should probably start heading back, it'll be dark soon," you said, causing the three to nod in agreement before moving to get up.

The four of you walked, Dean and Seamus walking ahead with their hands intertwined. "This is going perfectly, did you see Ron's face? He couldn't take his eyes off of us," she said with a smile on her face.

You nodded, not really knowing what to say, and pulled your hand away from hers. Hermione smile slightly dropped, something that didn't go unnoticed by you. "I was thinking, that we should practice kissing. Before we do it in public."

"Practice? Why?"

"Well so it doesn't look forced," she said causing you to let out an 'Oh.' It wasn't exactly a surprise to you. You knew eventually you'd have to kiss the girl. You just didn't know there would be practice. "Like right now?"

"Well when we get back to the common room. We can go up to my dorm," she said. You nodded, feeling slightly nervous. You couldn't wait to get back to the common room.

~

Arriving back at the common room, you informed the boys you'd be going up to Hermione's dorm. The two smirked, Seamus giving you two thumbs up as Hermione dragged you up the stairs.

Entering her dorm she dragged the two of you to her bed, taking a seat and dragging you down with her. "So uh, how do you want to do this?" You asked, rubbing the back of your neck nervously.

"Have you ever kissed someone before," she asked, causing you to nod immediately. "Yeah of course, fourth year. Have you?"

"Yes, fourth year as well," she said causing you to nod. You didn't have to ask who it was. That was the year Viktor Krum had taken a liking to the Gryffindor girl. "So are you sure you want to do this?" The girl nodded, beginning to move closed to you.

She placed her hand on you cheek softly, moving herself closer to you, noses brushing. The girl closed her eyes, you followed doing the same. Your felt your breath slightly hitch as your lips brushed, before the girl finally pressed her lips against yours.

Fireworks. That's what you felt. Her lips were soft, and the both of you soon found yourselves developing a rhythm. Your arms snaked around her waist, as hers found themselves on the back of your neck, pushing you closer. She licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you granted. She tasted of the cherry lollipop you had bought her at Honeydukes.

Unknown to you, the girl felt the same fireworks you had. She pushed herself closer to you, desperate to feel your body against hers. You began to pull back slowly, your eyes fluttering open.

"W-Was that okay?" You asked, slightly stuttering. "It was fine, but I think we should practice again to get more comfortable," the girl rushed out before pulling you in for another kiss.

This kiss however seemed more rushed and quickly became heated as the girl found herself straddling your lap. Her hands found themselves in your hair, as yours remained on her waist.

The kiss felt like it lasted for hours, before you pulled apart at the sound of knocking at the door. The girl quickly removed herself from your lap, straightening out her clothes and hair to make herself more presentable. You however sat there dumbfounded, your hair a mess.

Opening the door, Lavender walked in giving you a curious look before making her way towards her own bed. "Um, I'll be going now. Good night, Hermione," you said quickly rushing out the door and back down to the common room.

"Nice hair."

"Oh shut it Seamus."

~

A/N: So that was actually my first time writing a kissing scene. How was it??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.6K 30
~Ron Weasley x Reader~ •Y/n Y/l/n and Ron Weasley have been best friends since they were little. They were always teased by their other best friends...
136K 2.3K 18
These are going to be mostly about Hermione Granger x OC but I will also write x Reader fics! I use these stories as a way to give myself some self l...
878 41 18
In a moment of weakness Hermione granger finds herself being comforted by Draco Malfoy, things escalate and their feelings become irrevocable
362K 15.1K 59
❛ i wish i could live without you but you're a part of me ! ❜ hermione granger x fem!oc © LARAEATSZOMBIES