Coming home (Larry Stylingson)

By HareehLoueehh

When Louis leaves he doesn't expect himself to ever go back, we didn't he could ever face seeing Harry's face... More

Authors Note
Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This is not a chapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character Ask!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Brie & Mazy
Thing Meh Bob
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

145 4 1
By HareehLoueehh

TW- Mentions of self harm

The swimwear above is what Niall, Brie and Harry are wearing in the beach scene in this chapter. 

Conversations are annoying to write so instead of writing a description of who said it and that 'bad word' I'm just gonna put Li at the end for Liam and Lo for Louis, you may have noticed iv'e done this before so I'm just gonna put a quick key in.

H- Harry
N-Niall
Z- Zayn
B- Brie
L- For Louis if Liam isn't around 
L- For Liam if Louis isn't around

Otherwise------
Li- Liam
Lo- Louis

Liam's POV-

For the first time, once Louis had fallen asleep in my arms, I had actually let my mind think about what had just happened. Louis had committed self harm, and he'd been doing it for over a year, and to make it worse I had been completely oblivious to it all, so I couldn't help him. This trip has turned into a very eventful get away. With the whole situation with Brie, and now this as well. This is not what I expected when Louis asked if I wanted to go home with him and help him fix his awful love life crisis. Did Harry know that he'd cut himself? 

After about 20 minutes of thinking I felt Louis stir in my hold. 

"You okay Lou?" I asked him.

"Yea, I'm sorry I've dragged you into this." He stated, as he started to shake slightly.

"It's okay Lou, I've got you, want to talk about it?" 

"I don't know, whenever I try to talk about anything it comes out like a cry for help or nothing at all." Lo

"That's fine Lou, if you can't talk about it you don't have to." I stated. 

"It's Simon." 

"What?" I asked, barely hearing what the boy even said. 

"Simon. Simon hates me, he always calls me too gay, and that I walk too gay, or my voice is too gay. Or sometimes he even makes comments about Fiz or Mum. To top it all off he's been paying be significantly less than he's supposed too."

"Bitch" Li

"Yea, you can say that again. He's the reason I started cutting myself. It was one afternoon when he called me into his office to discus a knew PR stunt I was to do. When I refused to do it he called me a fag and said my mother probably wan't to leave me because I was unlovable." By now the boy was crying hardly.

"Oh Lou. Remind me next time we see Simon to punch him until he can't breathe and has to go to hospital. I'll get Brie to help me, she likes hitting people." I stated. 

"She what?" The boy gasped. 

"Oh, she always threatens people to hit them or kill them, oh and she once told me that she told her best friends boyfriend that if he ever hurt her, I quote 'I will hunt you down, break into you house. Tie you to your bed, and stab you right in the abdomen, so you will die a slow and painful death while I laugh at you and then jam your door so no one can come in and save you.'" 

"Oh wow, remind me not to go near her ever again." I laughed at Louis's statement. 

"She's actually really nice, she just had to like you." I replied.

"well I don't think she likes me very much." Lo

"Neither." I laughed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brie's POV-

I was sitting in my room listening to music when I heard a knock at my door. I sighed and walked out of my room to open the door. When I opened it I was instantly dragged out into the hallway. Although the culprit didn't look threatening at all. 

"That hurt." I complained look him in the eye. 

"Sorry" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. The boy's curly hair falling slightly over his eyes as he talked.

"Well, I was bored and I wanted to hang out with someone." I laughed at the boys stupidity. 

"Okay fine, what do you want to do then? And don't say ice skating, it's summer." B

"I wasn't gonna say that! Can we go to the beach?" I mentally sighed, that meant prancing around half naked on extremely hot sand. I knew the boy wouldn't mind tho, I swear he thought he was allergic to clothes. 

"Fine, but you have to wear shorts your size this time." Last time we went swimming he wore a pair of really tight shorts just to show off his ass, I mean not that I looked but he didn't have a bad ass. 

"No fair!" He pouted. 

"If you wear shorts your size I'll go in the water with you." I bribed. His eyes lit up and he said~

"Really?" I nodded, mentally cursing now I would have to go in the water. I absolutely hated the water, it reminds me of the time in Grade 9 when QX made we try and drown one of my fellow class mates. It didn't work, which I was grateful for but that didn't mean I wasn't in trouble. I got a months detention and 6 weeks community service from the principle, which I thought was bad until QX got his hands on me. I'm not even gonna say what they did. But I will say it wasn't pretty.

"Yay! Go get your things and meet me at the bakery in 30 minutes, I've got to go get Nialler!" The boy squealed. Niall was coming too, great. I hadn't seen him since the incident and I wasn't looking forward to it. I was sure he would either hate me or ask me heaps of questions about what was happening and I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. 

"Ok, bye Haz, I'll see you later." I said waving goodbye to the curly haired boy. Did I mention it was Harry? No, oh okay. I walked back into my apartment and sat down on the couch. What do you need to go to the beach? I hadn't been in ages. I quickly called Liam asking what you bring to the beach. It sounded kinda pathetic but I felt like he might know. 

 "Hey Liam? Iv'e got a problem" B

 "Oh no, what is it? Are you alright?" L

"No, me and Harry are going to the beach, WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE BEACH?" B

"Seriously? Have you not been to the beach before?" L

"I have, just not in ages, I need help. And I only have half an hour." B

"Ok, what do you have already?" He asked.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing! I'm hopeless" I practically  yelled into the phone.

"Okay, start with getting a bag, ok." I knew he couldn't see but I nodded and headed into my room and picked out my beach bag. "Got one?" 

"Yep." B

"Okay then, start by putting a towel in, then your swimwear, sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses."  
I put everything in my bad thanked Liam. I hung up the phone and zipped up my bag. I checked the time to see I had spent 20 minutes packing my bag. It took about a five minute drive or a 15 minute walk to get to the bakery. I usually walked but I didn't have the time so I decided to take the car instead. 

I got to the coffee shop with 3 minutes to spear. I looked around to find Harry and Niall not here yet so I went inside to get a drink. 

20 minutes had now past and it was 11.17am and Harry and Niall were supposed to be here at 11. I didn't worry about it to much, but then another 10 minutes past. The boys were now 27 minutes late and I was starting to get worried. I imagined Niall had made Harry stop and get something to eat and the line was really long. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you guys take so long?" I asked the boys. I had waited in the coffee shop another 5 minutes before the boys had shown up. We were now walking along the beach to find a good place to set up. I pointed out a spot that didn't have to many people and we put our stuff down. 

"We got stuck in the elevator at Niall's apartment block." H

"And nobody decided to save us" N

"Sounds rough." I joked. Both boys gave me a playful glare before deciding to put some more sunscreen on. I had to laugh though when Harry left a massive patch on his nose un-rubbed in. But of course me and Niall didn't tell him. Once they were done Harry turned to me, with a devilish smile.

"Come on Brie, we're going swimming." He teased and I rolled my eyes at him. I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Okay fine, but I need to go get changed." I said, walking up towards the changing rooms and showers. 

Once I was in there I put my bag down and pulled out my bikini. I quickly stripped and pulled my bikini on. When I was doing my hair a very attractive girl came in. I knew I was blushing so I looked away and back to my bag. I think she noticed though because I felt her eyes on me. I took my chance and looked up again. She was a little shorter than me, had blonde hair falling down her back and pure blue eyes. She looked way better than me. I was just an average looking girl. I was a little shorter than average height, I had green eyes and dark brown wavy hair cutting off just above my shoulders. Although I did like the freckles that covered my nose. 

I felt my hands skim around my waist, covering my stomach. She noticed, and turned away. I did the same looking back into the mirror to resume putting my hair in a bun, (so it wouldn't get that wet). I felt my phone buzz from my bag and I pulled it out to see a message from Harry. 

H 'Hurry up me and Niall want to go swimming!' 

So i replied with~

B 'Be patient, I'm getting changed.'

H' Well hurry up'

B ' You can be so annoying sometimes'

H ' I learned from the best'

I laughed out loud at his last text and quickly shot my hands to wear my obnoxious laugh had come from. The girl chuckled, before walking over to me. 

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Brie, you?" 

"Mazy, you know you've got really pretty eyes." I blushed at her compliment.

"Thanks, I would say the same but everything about you is pretty, it wouldn't be fair to the rest of you if I only complimented your eyes now, would it?" I admit I wasn't useless at flirting, but this was knew, I was never this good. My comment caused the girl to giggle.

"Well thank you, could I maybe get your number or something?" Mazy asked.

"Of course, do you want my real one or the one I give to people if I don't like them and sends them to my brothers number?" She laughed again. This girl had such a bloody cute laugh.

"I think I'll avoid over protective brothers at the moment." She said. She smiled and I realised to top of how adorable the girl was she had dimples. 

"That might be smart." I said, with a wink. She pulled out her phone and I typed my number in. I smiled and handed it back to her. "Iv'e got to go, I have two very impatient 18 year old boys waiting to kill me in the water." I said deadly serious. Mazy looked at me with a very confused face.

"Kill you?" She asked.

"Yea, I hate swimming but I have to because I made a deal with one of them that if he actually wore swimming trunks that fit him and didn't show his ass of to the world I would go swimming." I said, laughing quietly at the curly haired boy.

"Oh really? What's his name?"

"Harry, and the other ones Niall. If you don't have anything to do you can come swim with us if you'd like?" I asked her.

"Really? I'd love too!" The girl squealed, pulling me into a tight hug. 

"Easy there, I need to be alive for them to kill me." I joked. She released me and blushed in embarrassment. 

"Sorry." M

"It's all good, if your ready we can go." B

"Yea." She said picking up her bag and following me out of the changing rooms. We walked down the beach to wear Harry and Niall were currently lying on top of each other. Niall was pulling Harry's hair and Harry was trying to throw water in his face. 

"You little shit! Get off me! I will win this fight!" H

"Not the water you two, we need that!" I groaned. 

"Oh hi!" Harry chirped, carelessly throwing the water bottle onto the ground. Niall climbed of him and Harry quickly hit him in the face. 

"Ow!" The Irish boy complained. 

"Would you two stop?" I looked at them and they instantly straightened up. "This is Mazy, I met her just before, when you guys were rudely telling me to hurry up." Mazy smiled. 

"Nice to meet you governor" Niall joked, hitting me on the arm playfully. I glared at him and he stopped. 

"Don't make me call you know who." I said sarcastically, I saw Niall's face pale and I smirked. I wasn't serious though, there was no was I would ever want QX or any of them around. Hell no. I hated what happened more than he did, at least it was me hitting him and QX only hit him once. I still felt bad about it all though. How could I not? 

"Mazy this is Harry and Niall. The annoying ones Niall and the one who looks like me is Harry." I said motioning to the boys, Niall first and then Harry. 

"He really does doesn't he!" She said, laughing a little. 

"I know." B

"So are we going swimming or not?" H

"Yea, come on!" Niall piped in.

"Ok ok fine, but if I die, I'm blaming you, and I'm trusting you Mazy to sue them for me." I said completely serious. Mazy laughed but put her hand on her chest and said~

" I Mazy Rose Brown here by promise to sue Harry and Niall if you die." 

"Thanks." B

"Now come on!" Harry said, grabbing my arm and dragging me down the beach, with Niall and Mazy following close behind. 

When we reached the waters edge I contemplated running. But I knew Harry would catch me, and if he didn't I would fall over and break myself. I still had Harry holding my arm so it's not like I could run anyway. At least I looked good. I shivered as the cold water touched my feet. Harry noticed but I think he just assumed it was because of how cold the water was, which it was partly, but it wasn't the main reason. 

By the time we had reached knee level my whole legs were shaking. Niall had caught up to Harry, who was now in front of me, about waist deep. Niall was splashing Harry and Harry was trying to pull him under water. I could feel the panic edging it's way up my body. I felt Mazy's hand on my shoulder. She defiantly noticed something wasn't right. 

"Hey are you alright?" She asked.

"Um, yea, everything's fine." I lied. 

"Okay then." She slung her arm around my shoulder, which only caused her to trip over in the water and fall onto her face, splashing water everywhere. I laughed, and I mean really laughed. She picked herself up and playfully glared at me, she splashed a bit of water onto me and I sent a wave back at her. She tripped again which sent me into even more laughter. Now instead on splashing me she grabbed onto my legs, causing me to fall into the water. I shivered at the unfamiliar feeling of water surrounding my body. She tried to get up but I grabbed her, pulling her back down. I managed to get up but she grabbed my legs, causing me to topple on top of her. I was lying on top of her whilst she was lying on her back in the water. 

"Hi" She whispered. 

"Hi" I whispered back. Her hand gently came to my cheek, cupping it slightly. I leaned down quickly brushing our lips. I pulled back to look at her. I met her eyes and she pulled me down to her. Our lips met again and I instantly reacted. Her lips were warm and soft. I could already feel myself becoming addicted. After a few seconds I pulled back again. I glanced over to Harry and Niall who were completely oblivious to the situation. I picked myself up and offered her a hand to help her up. 

"Well, that happened." She laughed quietly.

"It did" I replied. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note- Well, well, well. That was something :)

What do you think about Mazy? What ever happened to Liam?? Who knows, you'll have to read the next chapter to fine out, not that I've even written it yet, but I will eventually.  I know this chapter took a while to come out but it's cause one- I couldn't be bothered finishing it and Two- It's a bit longer than the other with a word count of 2993, instead of the normal 1500 or so. So yea.

Don't forget to comment and vote. 

Have a good one. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 27.9K 51
It's been 5 years since One Direction went on a hiatus. The boys all are successful and happy in their solo careers and have kept in touch. That is...
38.8K 1.6K 31
FIRST READ: Summer Sun (book 1) Autumn Rain (book 2) "I'm not over you, Lou. I don't think I will ever be over you. Don't you really care? Are you re...
117K 3.7K 30
*YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE ITS ON MY PROFILE * The past might have hurt you Yes you can run away from your past. But wh...
25.7K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...