POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

By SuitorofHell

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

173 19 0
By SuitorofHell

"Careful..." Prince spoke as he sat on the empty seat beside Quin.

He showcased them a smile, enough to have the other ladies around them to have their heads over heels for him.

He winked at Silver who was sitting in front of him. While the other only looked away to hide her blush.

"Good afternoon Prince..." Quin greeted with a smile. But a little weak.

"So. You made quite a fuss today!" Prince said diverting his gaze to Qaelust who didn't even spare him a glance.

A few seconds of silence strucked them when Qaelust made no response. And it was the first time Prince ever got a silent treatment.
Well what more of Quin.

"She really don't talk a lot, does she?" Prince asked looking back at Silver who was secretly frowning at her friend's ill manners.

"Yeah... S-she just have nothing to say!" Silver explained as she tries to meet their piercing gazes.

"I understand. She looks like she doesn't wanna talk at all!" Prince chuckled folding his arms.

"But anyway! Quillrie would like me to escort you to the office!" He said with a sudden change to his seriously deep tone.

It kind of caught Silver off guard. She got used to see him like the Prince Charming she always thought he is. A bubbly and cheerful handsome guy.

"I can just go there myself..." Qaelust said finishing the last spoon on her plate.

"I insist! Your disappearance during the class alarmed the entire University. Not only that,... you have also shown disrespect to the church by ditching your first ever class there."

"The nuns and deacons would like you to hand them an apology each before the news reaches the headmistress!"

He said in one go making the girls gasped in shock. Except Qaelust of course who just raised a brow at him.

"Quillrie didn't told me that!" Quin exclaimed while raising a brow at the boy.

"You were too busy looking for your delinquent little sister..." he said diverting his gaze once more to Qaelust. His dark orbs are now far from those eyes who usually twinkles in front of those he looks at.

"And what makes you think I will comply?" Qaelust asked folding her arms as she straighten her back. Her voice sounds taunting.

"Because I know you wouldn't wanna embarass your worried sister because of your senseless actions..." he said and stood up placing his hands in his pockets.

Qaelust looked at Quin then to the students around their seat. She glared at them one by one before she stood up with a huff.

"I'm sorry Quin but you can't come!" Prince said as he stood up.

"Why not?!" She growled.

"You're smart! So find out why!" He said nonchalantly walking away. With Qaelust behind him of course.

Quin scoffed as she sat back on her sit with Silver watching the entire situation unfold.

"Why can't you go with them? Aren't you the Vice President of the Student Council? What if they punish her! You can't stay here! You have to help her!" Silver ranted being so close into panic.

"You heard him... I can't come..." Quin said filled with disappointment. "It's probably Quillrie's order..." she added and let out a tiring sigh.

"I don't get it!" Silver whined drinking from her apple drink. Holding it with both hands to avoid it getting slip away from her hands again.

"Like you said I'm the Vice President. You could say I'm a judge and my little sister is the accused suspect. I can't be there to judge my sister because it will be bias."

"Still! You were only looking for her! Besides, she's already back safe! Why do they have to summon her?!"

"Qaelust basically ditched her first Saturday class. Not to mention that it's a disrespect to the nuns and the deacons. So they see fit to punish her for her acts!"

Silver sighed deeply, giving up to defend Qaelust. She's not that total of an idiot so she can clearly understand that if Qaelust hadn't ditch the class, Quin wouldn't worry and alarm the entire University just to find her.

"But why does Prince wants her to write an apology to the nuns and deacons before the headmistress finds out?" Silver asked when she remembered what Prince asked her friend earlier.

"Oh. About that... Bad news aren't really tolerated here you see... As much as possible, the headmistress can't find out. So we try to handle and fix the situation whenever we can." Quin explained.

"What if the bad news reaches the headmistress before you can handle it?" Silver asked.

"Aside from the male officers getting punished, she would definitely take care of it."

"Male officers?"

"Supposedly, all the officers will be punish if we weren't able to handle the situation. But the boys' gentleness crossed the line and begged the headmistress that they will accept the punishment for the ladies. Since then, the officers hadn't changed because none had the same guts as the officers have now."

"How many male officers does this University have?"

"Five..."

"That few?!" Silver exclaimed.

"Yeah. That's why we try to keep the situation low but I think I messed up!" Quin whined this time flopping her head on the table.

Silver looked at the other seats awkwardly only to find them whispering to each other while looking at her.

"Y-you know... We should go somewhere else!" She offered and Quin immediately agreed following her someplace secluded from the other students.

STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE

"Come in! The head nun and deacon are waiting for you inside." Prince spoke and opened the door allowing her to come in first.

As soon as she entered, pairs of glaring eyes greeted her.

A pairs from the said head nun and deacon who are sitting on the chair in front of the desk at the center.

The person that owned that very desk is none other than Quillrie himself. Qaeus and Prince are also in and both sitting on the couch near the three. All eyes on her.

She stood there in front of everyone as if she's a primary suspect being convicted with a big crime.

"Miss Ryx. I assume that by now you are already aware of why you are summomed here." The nun spoke.

Instead of listening to her, Qaelust tilted her head slightly while scanning the woman with her eyes. She observed how she speaks, how she sound and how she moved. She even observed her features.

"Do you understand?" The nun asked which she immediately nodded in response.

"Good! I really hope this will never happen again! We will wait for you to accomplish your tasks before the sun sets! If you fail, you know the consequences!" The deacon said.

What task?
She asked in her mind as her face made a frown. But slight enough to not be notice by the two adults.

The two scolded her for more than half an hour as she stood there with her itching feet.

Whenever they ask something to her, she would either said yes or nod her head.

"Very well!" The deacon said and stood up along with the nun. As soon as the two left.

"Can I go now?" She asked not waiting for their answer.

She walked towards the door and reached for the knob. But before she could, a pale yet strong hands aggressively swatted her hand away, thus blocking her path to exit the office.

"Yes you can, if you can repeat the task that was given to you!" Qaeus said with a sly grin.

She raised a brow at him and attempted to push him away but he stood there effortlessly not making a single move.

"Clearly, you weren't listening." Quillrie said, if Silver is the one standing there in Qaelust's place, she'd definitely think that Quillrie is very intimidating.

"Can't you just let me be!?" She scoffed glaring at them one by one.

"Prince, if you don't mind! Why don't you tell this little princess what kind of task was given to her?" Quillrie said etching a smirk on his lips.

"Sister Claire said that instead of writing an apology for the hundreds of nuns and deacons here, you will clean the farm instead!" The youngest said with a playful chuckle.

"Don't worry! A gentleman never allows a lady to go by herself! So Qaeus will accompany you to the farm! If you leave now, maybe you can start and finish before dinner." He added and signalled Qaeus to take the girl with her.

"Follow me... You don't have all day!" He said and opened the door.

Qaelust stormed out of the room tailing Qaeus to the said farm. She was stomping her feet the entire time.

I never even cleaned my own room. Now they wany me to clean an entire stinking farm!?
She ranted in her mind.

Clearly, she wants to run away right now. She wants to ditch this red headed jack-ass right now and come back to their room to take a rest.

But then again, she didn't wanna embarass her sister and ruin her reputation to those that trusts her a lot. After all, this is entirely her fault and she had unconsciously agreed with the task.

"Don't worry. If you weren't born a lazy person, you'll be able to finish cleaning this farm before sunset!" Qaeus said when they arrived at the not so little but also not so big farm.

It's located not far from the old building where Qaeus always hide.

He opened the gate and gestured the girl to enter first which she did. She looked around to see various typical farm animals.

There's two horses in the stables. A black and a white one. There are a lot of chickens and ducks on the left area while on the right are where a white with black spots cow are located with a few goats around it. Though the goats are leashed.

"You can start at the stable! I'll just feed the chickens..." Qaeus said and went to the barn.

As soon as he was gone, Qaelust frowned her face in disgust as she approach the stable.

The place is so muddy, so is the stable.

"Your horses! Not like you can clean yourselves!" She growled at them with both of her hands placed on her waist.

"You're not gonna clean with bare hands, aren't you?" Qaeus suddenly appeared behind her.

He's carrying two pairs of old rubber gloves and a small pail.
He handed her a pair of gloves and waited for her to wear it.

"I'll be fine! Go feed those little devils!" She said walking towards the horses.

"Hey! It's not the horse you're going to clean!" He said with a clearly blank facade.

Qaelust immediately halted on her track and turned to look at Qaeus.

"You better not be telling me to clean their p-poops!" She scowled while frowning her face.

But sadly, Qaeus only looked at her blankly.

"C-can't you just do this!? I-I'll just feed the chuckens instead!" She exclaimed but the boy only walked away.

"Hurry! You still need to bring the goats to their shelter." He said as he was walking away.

A smile graced his lips when he heard the girl screamed at him.

"I didn't know she can scream..." he whispered as he approach the chickens and ducks.

Supposedly, he shouldn't be helping Qaelust as this was her punishment. But Quillrie never tolerated to let the ladies suffer by their own. So he was instructed to help her even if it's against his will.

But then again, something about Qaelust piqued his interest that made him agree to it. Which definitely surprised her friends.

"Come on! F**king move horse ass!!!" He suddenly jerked his head to the stable when he heard her scream again. At this point, the horses are gonna kick her head.

He already finished feeding the chickens and ducks and already brought them back to their cages. He just started putting the goats to their shelter.

"I've done most of her chores and she still hadn't finished cleaning there..." he huffed. Not noticing the same smile that's been appearing on his lips for a while now.

After a few more minutes. He finished almost everything and when he was on his way to the barn to return the pail, he noticed Qaelust storming out of the stable.

He followed her with his eyes and he swear he would have laugh if only they were close enough to be called friends.

He shook his head allowing her to have the privacy while throwing up almost everything she ate for lunch.

"She's such a rich kid..." he mumbled.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 134 24
⁺ . . ⁺ . . ⁺ 🍷✮ short story about a very toxic household. that includes...
2.7K 117 16
︵‿︵‿୨ 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟 ୧‿︵‿︵ 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑢/ Angel Alternate universe 𝐴 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 After finally giving up on life...
19.1K 966 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
1.6K 59 39
9 college girls. One city. One abduction story. Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were living their separate no...