Married Lovers | Jotaro x Rea...

By Valkyrixa

You find yourself to be the loving wife of Jotaro Kujo, a Marine Biologist who is also a workaholic. Girls en... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII [LEMON]
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV [FINALE]
Thank you!
Married Lovers Part 2?
Estranged - The Sequel

Chapter XI

4.7K 131 116
By Valkyrixa

[Y/N] POV:

DING DONG

I rushed over to the door, opening it to see a thin gloomy looking man holding a small package.

"Package for Mrs. Kujo at XXX XXX, please sign here." He mumbled as he passed me a sheet to sign. It looked like he hated the job and was only there for the income considering on how he was still there. I signed the paper and took the package, thanking him. He grumbled in response and headed back to his van. Rude.

I went to our bedroom, keeping my distance from Jotaro's office where he worked. I closed the door and opened the package, peering at the keychain as it glimmered in the sunlight that shined into the room. I turned it around and read the words 'I'M PREGNANT!', this made me want to jump up and prance around in the room in joy. I couldn't wait to tell Jotaro! Once Jotaro finishes his work, my plan will begin to unfold...

[2 HOURS LATER]

"Hey..." A voice crept up behind me, toned arms wrapping around my neck whilst I was seated on the sofa, reading. I looked up finding a tired looking Jotaro. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" I asked, with my hand resting against his chiseled jaw moving up to his waxed hair.

He grumbled in response which I took as a yes, I took my black faux wool coat and stuffed the keychain into one of the pockets. I went back into the room I was in just a moment ago and saw Jotaro in a white trenchcoat with his signature white baker boy cap. He grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine making surprised me for a moment before looking down, blushing. I looked back up, taking notice that he tilted his cap so I couldn't see his expression.

We exited our house, I rested my other hand in my pocket while the other held Jotaro's hand tightly. We walked in the park closest to our house, noticing two little boys and a girl, giggling as they ran past us. I smiled at the thought of having a child that would soon be like them, giggling with their friends as they energetically ran around the playground. I didn't take notice of what was going on in front of me, my attention lay on the children. Suddenly, I tripped, looking back in front of me I could see the tarmac going closer and closer towards my face. I closed my eyes and held my hands in front of me, preparing for impact.

That's weird, why hasn't my face landed on the cold sharp cement path? I opened my eyes and I could feel two muscular arms wrapping around my waist.

"Tch, be more careful." Jotaro replied coldly. Though, even if he tried to hide it all he could, I was still able to hear the worry in his monotonal voice. I was brought back up to my own two feet, trying to gain my balance.

"S-sorry..." I apologised, looking down at my own two clumsy feet. Abruptly, his hand held my chin and moved my face to look into his two gleaming blue eyes. I felt so overpowered whenever Jotaro did this, my legs felt like jelly as I struggled to stand. I could feel his hot breath hiting on my face, as his lips inched closer and closer to mine...

"WHO WANTS ICE-CREAM! ONLY $1.99!" a man yelled at the top of his lungs, causing Jotaro to moves away from me, tilting his cap. I could see children and adults starting to bundle up in line, waiting to be served. Unexpectedly, Jotaro heads towards the line buying two ice-cream. One of them being [Your favourite flavour] ice cream. He came back, handing me [Your favourite flavour] ice cream, as he licked the other ice-cream. I looked down at the ice-cream. Jotaro's been acting strange recently, he's never done something like this before. We would normally ignore the ice-cream, even if my stomach was growling for some. Yet, he's taking care of me so much recently. I licked the ice cream, my eyes sparkled as the cream rested on my tongue taking in this extraordinary taste.

I looked back at him, noticing a bit of of the cream on the tip of his nose. I giggled as he gave me that 'what is it' glare. I took the cream off with my finger and licked my finger absorbing his flavour mixed with my flavour giving it a unique taste. He looked at me, tilting his head as he smirked at my remarks.

We walked across the park until we found a bench resting on top of a hill that looked down onto the playground. We both finished our ice-creams and I rested my head against the side of his torso as he put his arm over my shoulder, like an insulated blanket.

"Hey Jotaro..." I murmured, breathing in his cologne that made me feel sleepy.

"Hm?"

I sat up, staring at him. I reached into my pocket grabbing the keychain, preparing for Jotaro's reaction. "I got you... Something" I passed the keychain into his hands as he observed it. I looked down, too afraid to look into his eyes.

He began laughing, which made me look back at him. My face was full of confusion and I was puzzled by his reaction. "What is it?" I asked, with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"I'm happy, [Y/N]. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this" He moved a hair that was dangling in front of my face, tucking it behind my ear "Next time, use your own Amigon account. I get notifications from my account of what's been brought on there." My face flushed red, realising I spoiled the surprised with my clumsiness. I felt embarrassed, and cursed at my stupidity until Jotaro's lips swiftly interlocked with mine as we kissed, our tongues dancing in our mouths.

___________________________

Next time, you gotta be more sneaky. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for all those who have read this book, it really means the world to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
16.4K 784 43
I love her. But all I can do right now is love her from afar. Kasi sino ba naman ako para mapansin pa niya, 'di ba? Isa pa, hindi naman na niya ako m...
79.6K 1.1K 29
One shots about the conjuring😚 (X reader)
17.6K 288 11
A ZOMBIES and Wyatt Lykensen x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Wyatt Lykensen and this story takes plac...