Literally just edits I make w...

Od robinthefarmboy

This is literally a book filled with mood boards, aesthetic things and other stuff based off Wattpad characte... Viac

Part 1: introduction
Part 2: ESSIE
Part 3: lockscreens
Part 3: Ethan Nakamura
Part 5: ÉTIENNE ROSIER
Part 6: JANG MANWOL
Part 7: KO MUNYEONG
Part 9: AGENT PEGGY CARTER
PART 10: IANTO JONES
PART 10: A COMPILATION OF GAE EDITS

Part 8: YOO MYEONGJOO

4 0 0
Od robinthefarmboy

Yoo Myeongjoo, the second female lead and the head of the all powerful second couple in drama 'Descendants of the sun' (again one of my tops, it's iconic probs the most iconic KDrama of all time)

Too improve I would make the background nicer and I would make a gap between Yoo and the joo (believe me I tried but it kept getting worse.
Yoo MyeongJoo is the daughter of the top army chief guy (idk what it's called ok) in the South Korean army, she is also a Lieutenant and an army doctor abd the girlfriend to second male lead whose the second in command at the Army base in URK (army base is that fancy building in top right corner and the bOOtiful island of URK in the second in bottom left). Honestly she was probs the funniest character I love her almost as much as I love my cats and I LOVE my cats.
I would really recommend Descendants of the Sun cause it's really good at testing your morals and also teaches you what army stuff is called as well as doctor shit. PLEASE WATCH IT it's also on Netflix

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
222K 454 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
617K 17.4K 44
Teenage years are supposed to be the best time of your life. Have fun, break the rules, fall in love, just living your life to the fullest. Your last...