Meant For Each Other ♡

Per ninayasu

BoYa ( boboiboy x yaya ) daily life events and oneshots Married AU Who'd knew after years of spending time fi... Més

Author's Note
Mall

Ecstatic

1K 37 15
Per ninayasu

I've been searching

Here and there

Finding answers

Everywhere

Just to know

What was meant

By love

Some says it hurts

Others feel chilling

But now I know

There's this

Ecstatic feeling

When I'm with you

Is this love

You light up my da-

"SOLAARRRRRRRRRR!"

"COULD YOU RECITE YOUR POEMS ELSEWHERE YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR PASS AN HOUR BY NOW"

Solar chuckled as he heard a deafening voice telling him to come out from the bathroom for the third time.

He took the towel which was hanging on the door thus wearing it loosely at his waist after drying himself.

He serenely open the door only to reveal a pouting Yaya not bothered to look at the flawless view in front of her.

From the looks on her face, anyone could tell that she was furious.

Like tell me about it.

Who wouldn't be after waiting for almost two hours just to take a shower?

And Mr. Perfectionist here took his precious time in there making poems.

The other six splits of Yaya's husband were also occupying the bathrooms downstairs and some are waiting for their turn.

What's the big deal?

Just tell him to merge and boom problem solved.

Not that easy, aye?

After an unexpected incident happened after praying Subuh, all seven splits of him were unable to combine.

It started with the attempt of Boboiboy trying to steal a kiss from Yaya who was busy making breakfast for the both of them.

"EEEKKKKKKKKKK"

Surprised at the sudden interaction, she squealed and punched Boboiboy's stomach resulting in him slamming at the wall which was near the dining table where Yaya placed a hot cup of coffee she just made for him.

The force exerted by Yaya's mighty punch cause the whole kitchen to experienced a small earthquake.

The coffee on the table spilled on Boboiboy's dominant hand leaving a slight burn on it because the liquid mostly land on his power band.

Well that was fortunate

HOLD UP-

A flashing light suddenly appeared and seven disparate personalities of him were out.

Ochobot had scanned the watch and he said that they were unable to return back to normal for now until he finds a solution.

Back to the current situation.

Believe it or not Solar actually enjoyed looking at the endearing sight in front of him.

"I wasn't in there that long."

Shocked at his statement, Yaya quickly looked up to meet with captivating silver orbs.

"TWO HOURS AND YOU CALLED THAT NOT LON-"

Cup!

Yaya paused as their lips met.

It was just a peck but both gotta admit that it felt nice.

Solar backed off with a grin on his face.

"Sweet," he mumbled while licking his lips to savour the taste they shared.

But Yaya was keen to hear that.

She averted her gaze to her side as her face slowly turned red.

Cute.
Solar giggled.

"Geez how long would those idiots stay in there."

The moment was interrupted by a familiar cold voice entering the shared bedroom.

Halilintar.

"Tch"

"I guess lightbulb himself just finished his bath."

"I can hear you," Solar objected.

"I know."

"Wanna fight, Lily?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?" Halilintar thundered.

Not wanting for them to start a war in the bedroom, Yaya quickly shoved Solar to the closet and picked him a white turtle neck sweater with a pair of black pants.

"Thanks dear," he said and ran out of the room after placing a kiss on Yaya's cheek.

"STOP DOING THAT EEEIIISHHHH" Yaya couldn't help but yelp at his antics.

Halilintar whom kept quiet for some time walked towards Yaya.

"You've showered?" he asked as his ruby eyes soften.

Yaya turned to him. "Not yet," she said shaking her head.

"Go ahead."

Yaya nodded as she took her pink towel and went inside the bathroom.

'At least some of them behaves well,' well at least that's what she believed.

When she was about to close the door, a hand stopped her to do so by holding the other side of the doorknob.

The person peeked through the small gap between the door.

"Mind if I join?" Halilintar asked with a damn smirk on his face.

"HALIII!!"

Yaya forcefully closed the door.

A laugh could be heard by the other side of it.

'Damn it!' A curse escaped Yaya's mouth while thinking about this side of Halilintar.

After the refreshing bath, Yaya went downstairs to check on the rest of her husbands.

Yes.

Husband with an s.

That sounded so wrong.

When she was carefully going down the stairs, someone shouted her name making her turning her head to where the voice came from.

She accidentally missed a step as an outcome of not looking at the direction she was going.

Having her power watch with her right now would be useful.

It's not like she could turn back time so that she wouldn't leave it on the dressing table upstairs.

Yaya closed her eyes believing that the action could reduce the pain she'll endure once she fell.

But it never came.

Having second thoughts on the fact that did she actually have her watch with her?

She opened her eyes to make sure of that.

Instead she met gaze with calming blue ocean eyes staring into her brown hazel orbs.

"Careful."

Ice told her.

Only God knows how thankful Yaya was right now.

Both of her hands landed safely on Ice's broad chest while he held her by the waist.

"Are you alright?" Ice asked.

From the tone of his voice, Yaya could tell that he was worried.

She replied, "I'm fine thanks to you." She gave him an reassuring smile.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

Ice let out a sigh. Yaya looked at him with question. "I couldn't imagine what would happen if I wasn't here to catch you," he told her.

"Actually I was expecting to meet with the floor for your information." Yaya joked trying to lighten up the mood.

Ice grinned.

"Thanks again," Yaya thanked him with a bright smile.

"Anything for you"

They walked towards the living room together while holding hands.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAYA I'M SORRY"

"I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN"

"WOULD YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?"

"Quit being so dramatic, Blaze."

"hehe"

Ice rolled his eyes. Used to his counterpart's behaviour.

Yaya let out a soft smile.

"I'm okay, you don't need to worry too much."

Blaze then hugged her tightly.

"Sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve someone like you, Yaya. Why am I so lucky?"

Yaya could feel her cheeks starting to burn up again.

"Sweet talker."

"Your one and only."

Yaya hitted Blaze's chest slowly while the fire elemental gave her a cheeky look.

Ice who was witnessing the whole lovey dovey situation decided to take a short nap on the sofa while waiting for lunch. Typical him.

"Blaze"

"hm~" he hummed.

"C-could you let go of me?"

Blaze observed Yaya once again. Visible pink hues could be seen clearly on her cheeks. Ah how could he do so if she kept on looking so appealing. He just loves the effect he had on her.

"Nah. What's the fun in that?"

An idea popped up in his mind.

And we know well it's not gonna be decent.

"UPSIY DAISY!"

"BLAAAAAAAAZZZZEEEEEEEE"

He suddenly grabbed Yaya's waist and lifted her up in the air. And to add it up, he spinned her around the living room. Her petite body made it easier for Blaze to move.

"PUT ME DOWN BLAZE!" Yaya yelled.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ISN'T THIS FUN," he intentionally ignored the request.

Yaya felt dizzy. She couldn't take this anymore. The headache she had because of the incident this morning still wasn't fully gone and now she's being spinned by Blaze.

This wasn't what she had on mind to do on the weekend. She just wanted to spend some alone time with our orange boi today. It's not like she doesn't like this, but seven husbands were too much to handle.

Blaze noticed Yaya zoning out.

"Hun?" he slowly let her down returning to the previous position.

Yaya rested her head on his chest.

"..."

"Yaya?"

BAM!

"OUCHIEEE"

"That's what you get for not listening to me."

Blaze hold his battered stomach. It's the second time he was punched in that area today.

Blaze curled up his body on the floor muttering words like 'auuuu' and 'it hurts'.

"It was essential," Yaya stated.

Taufan bursted into laughter after watching the whole drama happening from the start. He was in the kitchen with Gempa earlier cooking lunch when he excused himself to use the toilet. Instead he paused his intention for he found the current case far more interesting.

Solar on the sofa beside the sleeping Ice chortled at the hot head's fate. "Serve you right," he muttered.

"Huh? What happened?" Ice's sleep was disturbed by the commotion.

Solar eyed him. Patting his shoulders while saying, "Nothing much. Just Blaze being beated up by Yaya."

"Oh." Ice commented then going back to slumber.

Solar sighed. How come he could sleep in this ear-splitting condition?

Yaya on the other hand made her way to the kitchen ignoring the uncontrollably laughing Taufan. She really needed a glass of water.

She stumbled upon Gempa on her way there.

"Eh, I was about to call you for lunch."

Yaya just nodded.

Gempa mother instincts sensed something was wrong.

"You don't look too well."

"Headache."

Gempa took Yaya's hand and pulled her to the kitchen.

"Let us have lunch before you rest," he spoke softly while giving his best smile.

"At some point I could get a heart attack," Yaya spouted after Gempa made her sit at the dining table before calling the others. Seeing his sincere smile ain't good for her heart.

Yaya looked at the dishes on the table.

Woah.

Spaghetti.

Just looking at it could make her amazed.

A few seconds later the elementals showed up.

"Uwaaahhhhhh!"

"Great job you two."

"The aroma is just..."

"It better taste good as it looks."

Praises filled up the kitchen as everyone looked at the meals.

Yaya chuckled at their reactions.
Adorable.

Everyone took a sit thus reciting the doa before eating.

The sound of utensils colliding with the plates could be heard as they digged in.

"How's the meal, Yaya?"

Surprised at the sudden call, Yaya looked up from her dish.

Taufan beside her waited for her response.

"I love it. It's delicious." She stated to the wind manipulator.

Taufan smiled pleasantly as he managed to impress his love.

He decided to tease Yaya when he spotted something beside her mouth.

"Yaya."

Yaya turned her head to her side.

Taufan wiped the sauce at the edge of Yaya's lips with his thumb then licking it.

Yaya was taken aback by the interaction which made her blushed.

"T-thank you," she stuttered.

Taufan hummed as an answer. Silently loving how his touch would make her flustered.

To be honest, Boboiboy grew pretty fond of her although they had married for less than a week. Yaya had showered him with lots of love through the days they were declared as a married couple.

It surely contrasts from when they were just friends cause Yaya strictly obliged what Muslims were taught which is to set boundaries by having what we called 'halal gap' between different genders before marriage.

Boboiboy respects her for that thus making him more attracted and was certain to make her his.

And now he had successfully did it.

Through their period together, his days would always fill with sunshine and laughter. He had never been happier and wished that they would stay like this forever.

Same goes to Yaya.

Both hoping that this ecstatic feeling would never come to an end.

"My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul."

"And of course. The feeling is mutual."

And that's the end of the first chapter. I don't really know how does it feel to fall in love cause I'm actually a hopeless romantic smh. Writing bout this kind of stuff helps a lot. Anyways, time to review~

______________________________________

Review

1. Have you ever fall in love?💕

2. Which elemental x Yaya ship do you like the most?

3. What do you think of this chapter? Tell me your thoughts🍃

5 June 2021

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

I Was Never Yours Per Blair

Literatura romàntica

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...