Our Flor

By Cely-124

"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished... More

Warning
Characters
Stuck with you
Adrenaline
Moving
Papa
Reunited Part 1
Reunited Part 2
Hugs and Kisses
Settling in
Memories
Comfort
Guest
Moving in
School
Meeting Mafias
What the hell
Open up to us
Him and I
Him and I : part 2
Kidnapped
Understanding you
Date me
Mind your business
Excuse me
Telling my family
Thanks for being one of my calms
I hate my birthday because..
Birthday
I love you
Torture
What?
Sextape
Played again
The unknown
Dress
The ball
The aftermath
Alive or Dead
Waking up?
Update/and release date
⚠️Sequel⚠️

Were broken

4.5K 117 48
By Cely-124

Before you read Elanora and Epifiano are very alike emotionally.I wanted to show you more about there relationship.

Elanoras POV:
"Let Lucas go Epifiano" I mutter walking through his office.I stand there looking at them intensely.Epifiano only grins ear to ear I see he winces a little probably because of the back eye he has.Emmanuels eyes fill with worry when I direct my honey colored eyes at him.His brown hazel eyes that I used love so much.I look to his right and see Lucas with a busted lip and black eye.I clench my fists at his injuries.

"Why the fuck is Lucas hurt"i mutter out angrily to Epifiano , who's eyes only grow darker by the second.I see his figure in front of me within seconds.Were a breath away from each other.I stand my guard looking at Epifianos brown orbs that held pure raw anger.But my eyes held anger as well ,Lucas got hurt.We stare at each other no word was exchanged.He suddenly brings his hand to my cheek slowly stroking it.I didn't even care if he was gonna hit me,but I know he wouldn't hurt me intentionally.I just need Lucas to be safe.As long as he's okay.I bring my hand up slowly stroking his cheek,he closes his eyes at my touch.He was such a sweetheart with me in the beginning of our relationship.Im pretty sure I would've fell for him hard if he didn't cheat.Why did I always go for the bad guys.I stroke his high cheekbones which seem to be sculpted by the gods.I quickly whisper to him lowly for only him to hear.

"Let him go and I'll do whatever you want"I say looking at him seriously.I keep stroking his cheek as I smile sadly to him.I stare at his brown eyes that look at me strangely.I retreat my hand from his face only for him to bring me in a tight hug.His head nuzzles in my neck inhaling my lavender scented smell,while his fingernails dig into my hip.Im quick to wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.I know you probably think I'm crazy but Epifiano only craves love .Hes beautifully broken ,he craves to be loved and not be abandoned like his parents did when he was younger.I understand him in that.Thats why I'm hugging the life out of him right now.He just needs love.

"Get out NOW"i say to Lucas and Emmanuel who look at me confused.

"Now"I say giving them a smile in reassurance.I slowly start detaching myself from Epifiano who only tightens his hold on me.

"Okay okay lets lay down at least"I say moving a little to the couch in the corner of his office.But before I go I'm quick to press the curtain button,making sure it's closed so they don't see us.
I move ,with him attached to me like life depended on it.I lay down so he could lay on top of me.His head nuzzles in my neck as his hands hold me still in a iron grip.I lay there running my hand through his soft brown hair.I hug him tighter for comfort.

The position were in is a little sketchy.His body is in between my legs.The only bad thing is he could probably see my lacy black underwear.But I think he's to busy in my neck to notice.I lay there a while ,me running my hands through his hair till I feel his breathing even out indicating he fell asleep.I close my eyes for a couple minutes only for sleep to consume me.We're two beautifully broken souls who crave love and see the world in different perspectives .

Couple hours later:
I stirred when I felt i was on top of someone's comfortable body.I hug the person tighter not wanting to let go of its warmth.I quickly remember what happened earlier.Fuck I move my head up to look at Epifianos sleeping face.I lay there admiring his face that looks so calm .I stroke his cheek softly for a couple minutes till I feel his hand grip mine hard .I wince when he flips me over so I'm on the bottom and he's towering over me.Im quick to realize that was his reflexes.I see his brown eyes open.I bring both of my hands to his face touching it lightly.I hug his waist tighter with my legs .

"It's just me"I say softly hoping to calm him down

"It's just me Elanora"i say as he calms down
He sighs in relief as he slowly moves closer to me.I hug him tighter softly running my hand up and down his back.I move my hand upwards to his hair.I tug it lightly getting his attention.

"It's just me Epifiano I'm not gonna leave te prometo"(I promise),I whisper slowly in his ear as I have one hand in his back and the other in his hair.

"Come on we have to eat I'm starving"I say bringing his head in between my hands.I see his face lit up like a child on Christmas Day.I grin ear to ear at his childish antics.On cue my stomach grumbles making me turn a crimson red.

"Come on mariposa"(butterfly),he says getting off me.I blush at his nickname he used to call me.I quickly get up pulling my skirt down.I look up and see Epifiano staring at me.

"What's wrong"I say staring back at his brown orbs

"Nothing come on let's go eat"he says walking out the door with me by his side.We walk silently to the elevator.I stand there waiting for it to go down.I glance beside me to see Epifiano glaring at the floor weirdly.

"Come on tell me what's wrong"I say grabbing his hand and intertwining them.I see hesitation in his eyes,I squeeze his hand in reassurance.I remember he would do that a lot when we were in a relationship he would always be hesitant to ask.We we're together 24/7 when we were dating.

"Do you want me to do something"I ask giving him a smile.

"Yes can you cook me something,that good pasta you always made , I haven't had any pasta none of them compare to yours"he says looking down at me nervously.I grin ear to ear .

"Yes but your gonna help me"I say giving him a nudge in the elbow.

DING

The elevator door finally opens,welcoming me into a beautiful interior designed house.I walk around admiring his beautiful house.

I walk back only to bump into his chest.

"Sorry"I say backing away

"Come on let's go get the food done"I say walking towards the kitchen.I walk to the sink making sure to wash my hands good.

"Wash your hands"I say as he mutters a quiet "bossy".I slap his shoulders smiling at his comment.I do hope me and Epifiano can be on good terms I want him to be okay.I just hope I can save him from his demons.I start cooking hurriedly because I'm quite hungry.Im currently stirring the sauce for the pasta.

"Epifiano put the pasta in the water please"I say instructing him to put it slow so he doesn't burn himself.But him being a dumb ass added it fast and now he's complaining he got burnt.

"What did I just tell you"I scold him

"What it burnt me"he says putting frozen peas on his hands.Amateur .

"Gosh men"I say

"Hey that's rude"he says making me smile
We go back and fourth teasing each other.If this makes his day then I'm happy.Im happy he's enjoying himself,I'm enjoying spending time with him.I serve him pasta only for him to grab the plate out of my hands and shove it down his mouth.

"Really"I say glaring at him

"What I needed your pasta"he says with mouth full of pasta.I sit down beside him on the stool.We eat quietly enjoying the pasta.Mmm I really do love my cooking.I was stuffing my face with pasta that I didn't hear Epifiano clear his throat.

"Elanora"
"Elanora"he says louder ,I glance at him questionably.I'm eating don't disturb a lady eating .Its my favorite time of the day.

"Yeah"I say continuing to eat my pasta like a madwoman.

"Ughh...I..I wanted to say I'm sorry"he says sincerely.I look at him almost choking on my pasta.What the hell.

"Okay I forgive you"I say genuinely as his shoulders untense.I really don't want to hold a grudge against him.

"Thank you"he says making me smile softly

"No problem and Epifiano you know I'll always be here"I say standing up and going in between his legs.I put both my hands on his face showcasing I'm being serious and genuine.

"I'm broken to Epifiano"I say stroking his cheek softly.

"But that doesn't mean you get to hurt me intentionally"I say looking at his brown orbs

"I will help you up when your broken sometimes and I hope you'll be there when I'm broken sometimes"I say tearing up a little .Were all broken but sometimes we just need a brake.I hope me and Epifiano can be each other's brake.

"Please Elanora don't leave me okay"he says pleadingly.

"Nunca"(never), I say sternly

"Now please don't make me choose between anyone"I say giving him a hug .

"Mi mariposa"(my butterfly),he whispers softly

"mi tigresa"(my tigress),he whispers softly glancing at my crimson red face.

"mi protector"(my protector),I say softly back to him.I suddenly remember the old times ,when he would do this every night.I feel safe with Epifiano which is strange.I feel weird with him it's a different kind of feeling.Its a weird feeling where you feel safe in there arms.Ohh no oh fuck I think my feelings are getting a little confused.I mean with Lorenzo I feel butterflies,I felt that with Maurizio as well.But why do I feel like with Epifiano it's different.

"Come on lets go to bed"I hear him say as he detaches himself from me.What is wrong with me.Get a grip now is not the time.

Enjoy
I personally love Epifiano he's just like Elanora emotionally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 12.3K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
61.7K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
1.9K 75 11
15 Years It's been 15 years since The Costa's last saw their son. 15 years since his so called mother kidnapped him. 15 years since they have been se...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

179K 4.1K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...