๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก...

By xxLia_rosexx

(COMPLETED< UNDER EDITING) this book has what my friend describes as "the lockdown cringe" witch is the only... More

prologue x
One (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Two (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Three (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Four (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
Five (โœ”๏ธŽโ„ฐ๐’น๐’พ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น)
chapter 6 x
authors note x
chapter 7 x
chapter 8 x
chapter 9 x
chapter 10 x
Chapter 11 x
Chapter 12 x
chapter 13 x
chapter 14 x
chapter 15 x
chapter 16 x
chapter 17 x
chapter 18 x
chapter 19 x
chapter 20 x
chapter 21 x
chapter 22 x
chapter 23 x
chapter 24 x
chapter 26 x
final authors note <3

chapter 25 x

2.5K 33 17
By xxLia_rosexx

Song

Roll with it~ oasis

"You've got to roll with it"

*

I woke up to being blinded by the sun coming through the curtains, we must have forgot to close them. I rolled over and looked at the clock it was 9am so I couldn't complain too much.

I should be at school but I didn't want to go back if I'm being honest.

I looked at my phone and Ally had messaged me to say she had gone to school and she was covering for me.

Abe was still fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him. I decided to go make a cup of tea and sit on the balcony watching the morning pass by.

I slipped out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen.

I heard voices coming from the kitchen when I got close to it but I couldn't tell who it was.

Walking through the door I saw kyle sitting on the bar stool with Bella and Jax sitting on the counter. Why did he always sit on the counter.

"Hay siss" jax said waving at me.

"Iced coffee's in the fridge" Bella said

"Morninn" I said back to them "what are yous doing today?" I asked grabbing the coffee out of the fridge and pouring a glass.

"We don't know yet, what about you" kyle said in between taking mouthfuls of cereal.

"No plans, I could have gone to school but now I don't want to just to piss of my mum even more" I said smiling, making them laugh.

"That's my girl, dont take no shit. Schools for losers anyways, a good 80% of the gang dropped out and we turned out fine" jax said making me laugh.

"I want a tattoo for my 18th but he won't let me" Bella complained to me, i had to back her up.

"And when did you get your first tattoo kyle" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

I rose my eyebrows waiting for his awnser and he reluctantly said "I was 17 but-" i cut him off "AHA no buts sunshine. You have no valid argument now" I said grabbing my coffee and walking out of the kitchen.

I heard Jax laughing "IM STARTING TO REGRET MY DECISION OF LIKING YOU BAILEY" kyle shouted from the kitchen making me laugh on my way up the stairs.

I walked back into the bedroom and Abe was still sleeping but now he had spread out into the space where I was before.

I quietly opened the sliding door just enough for me to slide through and sat in my favourite chair on the balcony (the same one as last time).

The air was a little colder than the past few weeks, it was getting near winter so it was understandable. That didn't mean I enjoyed it but it did mean I wasn't melting in my hoodies anymore.

I slowly drank my coffee and swung gently in the chair watching the clouds quickly drift by.

"Morning sunshine" a deep voice said making me jump and almost drop my glass.

I turned around to find Abe sitting on one of the seats looking at me.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me. Don't do that! How long have you been there" I asked making him laugh

He stretched his arms up causing his shirt to lift up a little at the bottom, showing his abs and tattoo on the bottom of his stomach. It was a cursive line flower with hope on the stem.

(Tattoo below, drawn by me)

It was a simple design in all black ink that had now faded a little.

"Enjoying the show?" He said smirking at me. "Sorry I said quickly looking away and back towards the view.

"Don't be sorry sweetheart" he said laying on his back on the sun lounger.

"Why'd you get that tattoo?" I asked him out of no where.

He sat back up and looked at me "it's not that deep to be honest. My grandma always used to say theres hope for everyone and I like flowers so there you go. It was my first ever one"

I was surprised at the meaning it wasn't what I expected.

"Why do you want a tattoo" he asked at my sudden interest.

"No bella was talking about wanting one downstairs but Kyle wouldn't let her so I'm just thinking about them i guess"

He smirked and looked at me "so your not telling me you never ever wanted a tattoo. Why don't you go with bella? I want some other ones too"

"Don't smirk at me like that!" I said laughing "you know I can't say no"

He just laughed and smirked even more

"Pleaseeee come and get a tattoo with mee" he wined like a child asking for more ice cream.

"But I don't even know what I want" he looked at me.

"To the office we go then" he said standing up and grabbing my hand, almost dragging me down the stairs.

He still only had an old shirt on and blue tartan pyjama bottoms.

He lead me to the office where we walked through large glass double doors to get to it.

The Inside of the room looked like this:

He walked to his seat on the other side of the desk and sat down. He then leaned down to knew of the grass and pulled out two pencils and loads of pieces of paper.

I walked over to the chair opposite him and pulled it out to sit down.

"I don't like you sitting there it's like were doing something important" he said looking at me.

"Yeah well where else do you want me to sit?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. "Well you can happily sit on my lap for me-" he began

"Ok shut the fuck up the chair is fine thanks" I said making him laugh.

"Ok ok so. What do you like?" He asked there were at least 1000 answers.

"Um reading, being outside, plants, summer, friends" I could list things for days.

"Ok we can work with that" he said as he began to make lines on the paper gently. I watched him as he put his full concentration into the drawing.

"I had no idea you liked to draw" I said

He paused what he was doing and looked up at me "eh I don't do it oftn it's more of an escape thing if I do. I haven't had to do it since I met you" he said before carrying on what he was doing.

He drew quickly but with precise lines. 5 minutes later he was finished and he spun the paper to face me.

"Oh my god I love it"

(Drawing below also drawn by me)

It was a simple design similar to his own, giving me the idea that he desired his too.

There was a flower almost identical to his coming from the book which I liked as it will always remind me of him.

"Your really good man" I said looking at the design.

"Eh it's nothing. So are you gonna get tattoos with me or not" he said smirking.

"But I'm not 18 yet my birthdays in 3 weeks, and my mum would kill-" I began trying to talk myself out of it.

"Ok so before you finish that sentence. 1 it doesn't matter if your not 18 the place I go to knows me. And 2 not to sound insensitive but your mum cut you off baby and I'm so so sorry about that you shouldn't have chose me over your mum. Who gives a fuck what she says. This is just me but I'd do it just to let her know she can't control you anymore"

A laughed at what he said but it was true. She clearly didn't want to deal with my shit anymore so why did I care.

"Just so you know I'm not doing this to get at my mum, I'm doing it because I want to" he smiled and kissed me over the table.

"That's my girl" he said smiling.

"what are you going to get?" I asked him. He pulled a few pieces of paper put of a diffrent draw and they all had difrent designs on them.

"You choose some, add to my sleeve" he said so simply like it wasn't going to be on his body for life.

I hesitated before looking through the piles of drawings.

I saw 2 that I really liked the idea of when he explained.

"The hour glass is how life is like a timer, once it's up its up" he explained.

"Your good with words you know" I said.

"Let's go see who's coming with us" he got up and caught my hand with his.

We heard voices from the living room so we walked in there to ask.

"Were going to the tattoo place who's coming?" Abe said from the living room door.

"Oh yes bro me" rider said standing up.

Bella looked at kyle with puppy dog eyes and he sighed "fine you can go" she jumped up and made us laugh.

"Oh fuck it I'll go" jack said, then getting a "yeah same" from jax.

"I'll stay here I've got stuff to do" sam said elijah and kyle said they will stay home too.

So going to the tattoo place was Me, Abe, Bella, jax, rider and jack.

I was glad bella could come with us too.

I felt bad for going without Ally but she didn't like tattoos anyway so it's fine.

We all got ready and Me and Abe got dressed.

Then we were ready to go.

_________________________________________

Hii.

I'm so sorry this seems so boring to me lol but I think it shows about Abe's and Baileys personalitys
~love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
222K 7K 29
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ...
239 1 4
*Full Available on Amazon and free in Kindle Unlimited. Also available in Audio.* FINALIST IN THE READER'S FAVOURITE BOOK AWARDS 2018. Sometimes, you...
25.7K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...