MISS DEATH {s. gojo}

By shiggyyyy

──── "??'? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?'?? ??? ? ?????? ???". ┌──────┐ ... More

-0-
-1-
-2-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-

-3-

15.2K 948 712
By shiggyyyy

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"isn't that a bit too much?", fushiguro asked, raising a brow as he watched kugisaki force gojō to change into different outfits until she was satisfied.

"no", kugisaki huffed.

"how old are you, gojō-sensei? thirty?"

"I'm twenty-eight!!", gojō shouted, struggling to get the black turtleneck over his head as kugisaki shrugged.

"same difference! but it's about time you get a date and stop being single", the girl stated.

"huh? I thought gojō-sensei was really popular", itadori questioned.

"he would be even more popular if his attitude wasn't so—"

"how do I look?", the white-haired male asked as he exited the bathroom in a black turtleneck, a — slightly lighter shade of black — jacket suit, matching pants and a decorative belt.

"oh who am I kidding? I'm sure I look handsome", gojō grinned as he checked himself out in the mirror, to which kugisaki had deadpanned.

"yeah, that's the attitude", fushiguro lowly muttered, making gojō perk up as he also restyled his hair a bit by parting it to the side.

"hm? did you say something?"

fushiguro shook his head, watching as kugisaki sprayed a few squirts of cologne on her sensei as she handed him his sunglasses, to which he had traded it with his blindfold.

"I think you're ready. I'm so proud of myself", kugisaki teared up, getting excited as she can't believe she made gojō look better, if that was even possible.

"ohhhh!! gojō-sensei, you do look very nice", itadori complimented, to which a mouth and an eye had appeared at the side of the boy's face.

"she won't like you, you tall motherfucker".

"oi! sukuna, no one asked for your opinion", itadori scolded as he slapped the side of his face, to which the mouth and eye had just reappeared on the backhand side of his hand.

"how do you know? do you perhaps...know her?", gojō grinned.

"I doubt sukuna's ever met such a beautiful woman in his life", kugisaki boldly teased.

sukuna rolled his eye as he disappeared, leaving the students quite baffled at the king of curses' odd attitude.

"anyways, shouldn't you get going now? you'll make a bad impression if you're late", fushiguro advised.

"he already did when he spilled his coffee on her", kugisaki snorted.

"huh? when did that happen?", itadori asked, utterly lost.

"of course you wouldn't know, you were too engrossed in your date with jennifer", kugisaki mocked.

itadori gasped.

"don't mock me! at least I had a date!"

fushiguro sighed as he watched kugisaki and itadori argue about whether taking a poster board out to dinner was considered a real date or not.

"well, I'm going to head out, so bye bye~", gojō waved as he slammed the door, leaving the three teenagers alone by themselves.

kugisaki and itadori then stopped arguing, making fushiguro glance over at them, to which the dark-haired boy had flinched as he suddenly saw them in matching green outfits.

"what are you two—"

"get with the program, fushiguro! we're obviously going to go spy on gojō-sensei and his date! you think that man can handle himself on his own?", kugisaki scoffed.

"well he's the stronges—"

itadori shook his pointer finger.

"even I know being the strongest has nothing to do with this. anyways, you're coming along, so hurry up and change into this", the pink-haired boy said as he threw the same clothes at fushiguro, who scrunched up his face with skepticism.

"well? go on", kugisaki ushered as she basically pushed the boy into the bathroom, shutting him in there.

"miss reina, are you sure that having him here is a good idea?", nanako asked, brushing through the woman's silky black locks as mimiko applied a light golden eyeshadow to her lids.

"are you doubting my own abilities?", reina asked, to which nanako had stuttered.

"n-no! that's not it...i-it's just that..."

"no need to worry", reina assured. "he's just testing the waters. he won't so carelessly disturb the peace with so many innocent lives around us", reina explained as she observed her own reflection.

before mimiko or nanako could voice another concern, a chime from the door downstairs was heard.

"seems like my date is here", reina chuckled as she promptly stood up, patting the two girls' heads as she leisurely made her way downstairs, where gojō had on his usual proud grin.

"well if it isn't gojō-san. aside from looking as personable as ever, I see you've actively made some changes to your appearance", reina perceived.

"you flatter me, miss reina. though I must say that it is your honor to have me here on a date", gojō cockily said, making kugisaki and itadori facepalm as they hid in the bushes right outside the open windows of the café.

"I like the confidence, gojō-san, but do you find it a bit troubling when you court others?", reina asked, taking a seat as the white-haired male sat across from her.

"troubling? I thought girls liked confident men", gojō smirked, as nanako and mimiko served the two bitter coffee.

"perhaps, but that gives your partner a greater chance of wounding your over presumptuous attitude".

gojō scoffed.

"I doubt anyone would be able to hurt my pride, especially when I'm the blessed one", gojō replied, to which his eyes had flickered upwards as he saw reina calmly sip her coffee.

  "so you already know", reina hummed, loving the aroma of how dark and rich her coffee was brewed.

"did you think I wouldn't?", he cockily answered.

"I knew you'd figure it out, but I was just wondering what you would do with that piece of information", reina stated, crossing her legs as she made a bridge with her arms, propped up against the table as her chin laid in the middle of her intertwined fingers.

"nothing", gojō shrugged, leaning back as he too crossed his legs.

"oh? you're not even going to attempt to exorcise me?"

"you're not posing as a danger to the human race, so I don't see the need to waste my energy and effort", gojō slyly insulted, to which reina had chuckled.

"how pleasing", reina sarcastically hummed, watching as nanako brought over a single plate of angel cake, to which the bunt-like cake had fruit trickled in the center and piled on top with fresh whipped cream.

itadori, kugisaki, and fushiguro all glanced at each other, to which they couldn't believe what they had just heard.

"how long do you three continue spying on us? I must say, I applaud the effort on the matching outfits", reina softly chuckled, to which she saw three heads promptly pop out of the bushes.

"so you're..."

"I'm miss death, and it's a pleasure to meet you, itadori yūji".

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: gojō satoru's outfit!!

he just looks good in everything, omg <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1K 12
Loading - █████▒▒░░░ 59% Loading - ███████▒░░ 72% Loading - █████████░ 98% L O A D I N G . . . 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕛𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕜𝕒𝕚𝕤�...
4.4K 185 14
𝗜𝗡 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗒...
1.9M 74.1K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
3.5K 219 15
"𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚: 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛; 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙; 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡; 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡." ...