We're Having Our Baby

Par harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... Plus

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Five

6.1K 83 16
Par harrysxfinelines

Harry's P.O.V.

I had been to Italy before, but this trip was going to be special for a few reasons. First of all, Emma has been begging for me to take her since we first started dating. Second, this is our honeymoon, and I'm planning on making our nights here very memorable.

"Harry, this view is gorgeous! You picked the perfect spot for us to see the Mediterranean," my wife skips over to look out the floor-to-ceiling windows. My wife. That's a phrase I'll never get over.

"I knew you'd love it. The back door leads right out the beach, too," I join her, pulling her into me by her waist.

"I love you," she smiles, the same smile that makes me fall in love with her over and over again, every single day.

"I love you too." Em admires the view for a bit longer while I unpack our suitcases, mostly so I can find the new bikini I bought her.

"Harry! What is that?" she shrieks when she sees the fabric, or lack-there-of, that's in my grasp.

"Think of it as a wedding gift," I smirk, knowing she'll put it on no matter how much she hates it.

"There is no way I am wearing that," she says firmly.

"Come on, it's not that bad," I argue.

"No! I've never seen a bikini so small before! And I'm pregnant, who wants to see a pregnant woman in such a revealing bikini!" She huffs and plops down on the bed.

"But you'll look so hot, babe," I whine, knowing I'll get my way in the end.

"No way."

"It's this or nothing," I tell her in complete seriousness.

"Please don't tell me that's the only swimsuit you packed," she warns, but I can't hold in my laugh.

"Harry!! Why did I leave you in charge of packing! I'm going to kill you for this," she stands up, grabs the suit, and storms off into the bathroom.

"It's a private beach! You know I wouldn't let others see you in that. For my eyes only, remember!" I yell through the door.

"'For your eyes only,' ha-ha. You better have packed those yellow shorts for yourself, Mr. Styles!" I laugh to myself because of course I brought them.

I've just finished changing when Em exits the bathroom to stand in front of me, her bare back dangerously close to me.

"Will you tie this for me," she asks in defeat.

"With pleasure, my darling."

I can practically see her eyes rolling through the back of her head right now.

***

We're now occupying one lounging chair, taking in the setting-sun's rays after a long day of flights, unpacking, and swimming. Although there are two chairs, I'll always prefer to have her skin pressed against mine in some way or another.

"Have I told you how beautiful look carrying my child?" I ask her, running my hands through her long hair and looking down to her where her head rests on my chest.

"Yes, but it's nice to hear," she smiles.

"I can't get over how incredible it is for your body to create and hold another being, especially ours. We made this!" I tell her, now using both hands to hold her belly.

"I know, I can't believe it either. It's only going to become more real when they get bigger and start moving and kicking. I read somewhere that babies can start hearing at 18 weeks, so that's only like five weeks away," she tells me, placing one hand on top of mine resting on her small bump.

"Really? They can hear us in there?" It's amazing what the female body is capable of.

"Sing to me," I hear Em whisper after a few minutes of silence.

"What would like me to sing?" I ask her.

"The one you sang for me at the reception," she hums, "Songbird."

"Okay...

"For you, there'll be no more crying

For you, the sun will be shining

And I feel that when I'm with you

It's alright, I know it's right

"To you, I'll give the world

To you, I'll never be cold

Cause I feel that when I'm with you

It's alright, I know it's right

"And the songbirds are singing

Like they know the score

And I love you, I love you, I love you

Like never before

"And I wish you all the love in the world

But most of all, I wish it from myself

"And the songbirds are singing

Like they know the score

And I love you, I love you, I love you

Like never before, like never before

Like never before.

"You know, when I sang that the other night, I wasn't just singing for you. I was singing to the both of you."

With tears threatening to spill from my eyes, I remind my husband, "You are the most wonderful partner I could ever ask for, and I know that you are going to be the best dad. You already are."

***

Emma's P.O.V.

Five days later, I'm woken by the feeling of gentle kisses scattering across my face.

"It's early," I croak, hiding my face in Harry's neck.

"Good morning, sunshine," Harry smiles, "What do you want to do today?" he asks, way too cheerily for the amount of sleep we both got last night. Let's just say it was a very eventful night and I'm glad we don't have neighbors.

"Sleep," I say groggily, hoping he gets the message.

"We're on the most beautiful coast in Italy and you want to sleep!" he jokes.

"We're in the most comfortable bed on the coast in Italy and you don't want to cuddle with your wife?" I retort back.

"You have a point there," he caves, squeezing me closer to him. One of his hands finds its way to my back, securely holding me against his chest, while the other rubs small circles just above my tailbone. The ends of his hair tickle my forehead and I breathe in his scent. We lay like this for a while, just taking in the moment, until I press a loving kiss against his skin, right behind his earlobe.

"Hmm, that feels nice," Harry whispers, his voice still gravely from sleep.

"Actually, I'm starting to get hungry," I tell him, my lips brushing against his neck while saying so.

"I can go make breakfast," he says innocently, stirring to sit up.

"No, stay here," I keep him pinned down, "I don't want food yet."

Harry turns to make eye contact and smirks, "Well in that case, I'm starving as well."

***

We've spent the entire first half of the day in the bedroom, reminding me that we need to change the sheets sometime today. That is if we ever take a break...

"If we keep this up, I think you're going to have to carry me everywhere we go this week," I laugh out of breath, lying flat on my back while Harry drapes his arm around my middle.

"Oh, shush it. You and I are both well aware that I'm going to be the one who needs carried around," he jokes back with me. "But for real, I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asks next, as if a switch has flipped in his brain.

"No, baby," I attempt to brush off the subject, not realizing how concerned he is.

"You'd tell me if I was, right?"

"Of course, but I can assure you that you are doing nothing but the absolute opposite of hurting me," I run my hands through his knotted curls to calm his nerves.

"I'm just worried that I'm going to do something wrong, and you won't tell me because you won't want to hurt my feelings. I've read stories of pregnant women not being assertive when it comes to sex because they want to please their partners. I want you to know that you can always tell me to stop. I promise," he looks up at me with the utmost love and sincerity in his eyes.

"I know, because you are incredibly loving, and respectful, and supportive, and that's not even a fraction of the reasons why you're the best husband ever. I promise that I will always be honest with you. Please don't worry about it. I still feel relatively normal, and I'm barely even showing," I assure him.

"Okay," Harry hesitates but adjusts to lay his head on my chest. "You know I love you, Emma baby," he adds quietly.

"What now?"

"Nothing,"

"You only call me that when something's up," I tell him, a little frustrated that after this 'honesty' talk he's still keeping feelings to himself.

"It's just that... don't get mad at me, but you have kind of gotten bigger," he says, avoiding my eyes.

"Have I?" I'm not upset, but I'm shocked to hear Harry say this. Now that I think about it, I haven't looked in a mirror or even put real clothes on for the better of the last week.

"Yeah," he responds, and I can tell that he's treading very cautiously around the subject of my body changing. We haven't talked too much about it since, but before the wedding I had a bit of a freak out about my bump showing. I got all in my head about how many people will see me getting bigger over the next few months. It was not a fun realization to have.

"It's okay, I'm not upset. I'm just surprised, I guess," I tell him honestly.

"I don't even know when it happened, really. I see your body every day, and it's not like we've been wearing much of anything lately, but it just kind of crept up on us."

"Huh," I ponder, gently nudging Harry off of me so I can go see for myself. I walk into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror only to be met face to face with a naked woman who seems a lot more pregnant than the last time I saw her.

"You're still gorgeous, baby," I hear Harry walk in behind me after pulling his underwear on.

"It's weird," I say, twisting and turning, contemplating how I feel about my new 'look.'

"Your boobs are bigger too," Harry points out the obvious, not without an amused smile plastered on that pretty face of his.

"Oh, so that's why you've been giving them extra attention lately. It all makes sense now!" I half joke.

"Hey! Big or small, I love your boobs no matter what," he shrugs.

"You're in for a rude awakening..." I mention under my breath.

"What was that darling?"

"Oh nothing. Just that you're going to have to learn to share," I say as I see his face physically drop.

"Damn babies," he tries to say with a serious face before we both bust out laughing.

"I mean it though, you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on," Harry says, making sure to catch my eyes in our reflection. I pause for a moment, not really knowing how to respond. I don't think that I'm getting uglier by any means, but I just have this overwhelming fear of how the public is going to respond to my pregnancy, and that's not even including the criticism I'll get over my body.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Harry takes my hands, pulling me from my anxieties.

"How much longer can we hide this?" I voice my overarching concern. Harry sighs, so I take this time to continue. "It was already hard to deal with the wedding being discussed so publicly, but a baby? I- I don't even want to begin to think of the disgusting things people will say. I know for a fact that the first stories will be that I used you to get pregnant and then you felt the need to marry me. And I've been dealing with people commenting on my weight online for years, Harry! How are we going to do this?" I have to stop to catch my breath before I start crying.

"I don't know, baby. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I wish people didn't care; I wish they had their own lives to go about instead of judging others', but they don't. You know what though? I don't give a fuck about what other people say. We know, our friends and family know, the truth. And for those who are going to comment on your body, they're just jealous. They're jealous that I have the hottest—no, most beautiful—wife. I'm sorry that you feel that way, Em. I don't want my career to cause you pain. I am so, so incredibly sorry, Em."

"Harry, I don't want you to feel guilty. It's not your fault so don't be sorry. I'm just going to need reminders not to pay them attention," I tell him.

"Then I will remind you every day. Whatever you need, tell me and I'll do it, okay?" He pleads.

"Okay, thank you. What are we going to do when we fly home though?"

"What do you want to do? I want us to be the ones to share the news when we decide."

"Do you think I can hide the bump?" I ask, terrified of the thought that some pap could potentially burst the bubble Harry and I have created surrounding our baby.

"You'll be hot, but I packed a sweatshirt you can wear. I'm sure that will cover it, and you can hold a bag or something," he suggests.

"Let's plan on that. I don't want to share our secret yet," I admit, "We've barely told anyone yet anyways."

"I agree," Harry starts, "but I think we should pause this conversation if that's alright with you."

"You're right, it's putting a bit of a damper on our honeymoon," I chuckle.

For the rest of the week, Harry and I lounge around the house and explore the beach, paying no attention to the outside world. Apart from a few photos here and there, I don't think the two of us picked up our phones at all. It was a wonderful, and much needed vacation. I just hope that we can stay in our own little world for a bit longer.

*

*

*

A/N: Do people prefer longer chapters less frequently, or more frequent short chapters? Or no opinion? Let me know! I'm excited that the story is starting to pick up <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.2K 174 26
Follow Y/n, Harry and Darcy throughout a new pregnancy!
285K 9.3K 45
single mother nadine huron has lived in holmes chapel, cheshire all her life. it wasn't supposed to be like that, but when she found out she was preg...
22.2K 1.3K 63
"𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒌𝒏...
52.2K 550 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...