We're Having Our Baby

By harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Four

6.6K 81 33
By harrysxfinelines

Emma's P.O.V.

At our first official prenatal appointment we got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was a nice break from the pre-wedding madness to just sit with Harry (and my London doctor) and listen to our baby. We also got to take home a few sonograms, enough to give one to both of our moms and keep another for ourselves. Luckily, no one spotted the two of us at the hospital, but I've been growing worried of news leaking after the wedding. Although the ceremony will be completely blocked off from the public, I am starting to show a little and there will be pictures taken eventually. I just hope my dress can hide the bump and that none of our family members accidentally slip up.

"This is our last night together as an un-married couple," Harry holds me tight under the covers.

"I know, I can't believe we're getting married in two days. It feels like you proposed ages ago, but also like we just met yesterday."

"It's crazy how time flies when you're having fun," Harry smirks.

"That was terrible," I jokingly hit Harry's chest, "Your dad jokes are just going to get worse, now aren't they?" He laughs back at me.

"You love them," he says.

"I don't think so, babe. They're pretty bad."

"That is no way to treat the father of your child, Em," Harry pretends to be offended.

"Speaking of," I start, "we haven't talked about names yet."

"I was thinking we could go the gender-neutral route," Harry says, almost like he's reading my mind.

"I agree. I really like Jordan and Olive," I tell him.

"Olive? Like the food?"

"I guess so..."

"No," he laughs, "No way in hell are we naming our baby after that godawful fruit or whatever it is. If we're naming our children after food the only choices are Taco, Kiwi, and maybe Watermelon," he counts on his fingers, listing off, "potential names".

"Okay, then what do you suggest?" I ask with slight annoyance that he just rudely shot down my idea.

"What about Avery? Or Charlie?"

"I like Charlie," I say.

"Yeah? How about a middle name?"

"Charlie Robin." I say, more to myself.

"Really?" he looks down to me.

"Yeah," I answer quietly.

"Charlie Robin Styles. I like it," Harry smiles and kisses the top of my head before we drift off to sleep.

***

Harry woke me at 8am so we could get ready and have breakfast together before Mitch and Jeff steal him until the wedding. After that, I won't see him until he's standing at the alter waiting to marry me. We decided to go the traditional route and not sleep together the night before or see each other before the wedding. I'm really not looking forward to sleeping without Harry though. I'll already have trouble sleeping due to pre-wedding nerves, but I also won't have my human pillow/blanket.

"Do you have everything you need?" I ask Harry for the millionth time this morning.

"Yes, babe. Stop worry, I'll be fine," He chuckles and shakes his head, throwing his duffle bag over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I tell him, reaching out to wrap my arms around his torso.

"Don't be sorry," Harry kisses the top of my head. I nuzzle my head further into his body, not wanting to let go and be without him for the next 36 hours.

"I'll see you before you know it, and we can text whenever, okay?"

"Okay," I say but it's muffled by Harry's t-shirt. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm going to miss you lot," he says back.

"I'll miss you more," I cry into his chest, tears wetting his shirt beneath me.

"Em baby, why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that the next time I see you we'll be getting married. I'm excited but also nervous and I won't have you there to comfort me," I whine, "That and the hormones," Both of us let out a pathetic laugh at my expense.

"I've really got to go, they've been honking," Harry whispers.

"Okay, I'll see you. I love you," I reluctantly let go and cringe when I see the tear stains on his shirt.

"I love you," Harry kisses my lips, "and you," he says, kissing my tiny bump, making my heart flutter. Next thing I know, Harry is opening the front door and with a dimpled, sad smile, he's gone.

I decide to text Annie and Gemma, my maid of honor and bridesmaid respectively, letting them know to come over anytime. While Harry is staying at Jeff's, the girls and I are having our sleepover here. I may have pulled the pregnancy card in order to get out of sleeping on Gemma's couch for the night, which was the original plan. By noon both of my best friends have arrived, Annie carrying the bags and Gemma with two bottles of sparkling grape juice.

"The party has arrived!" Annie squeals when I meet them in the entryway. Gemma has a spare key to our London house since we split our time between here and LA.

"Ah, I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow!" Gemma exclaims, pulling me into a warm hug. "Just as a warning though, my brother can be an arse sometimes so are you sure you want to go through with this?" She asks.

"Yes, of course, Gemma!"

"It's not too late!" she continues.

"I want a hug too!" Annie yells as Gemma moves to place our 'virgin sangria' in the fridge. I have to admit, I am a little jealous that Harry at least has the option to drink the night away while I sip on grape juice.

"After twenty-one years of friendship, I never thought I would be sending my best friend off to marry Thee Gemma Styles' little brother," Annie laughs, tears threatening to spill from both of our eyes.

"I know, it's crazy. Who would have thought that two five-year olds who became friends because of their fucked-up home lives would end up like this?" we laugh.

"Enough of this sentimental shit! What do you want to do, Emma? It's your day," Gemma says with a smile.

"Well, since going to a club is pointless because somebody knocked me up, how about a movie night?"

***

Harry's P.O.V.

At the ceremony...

"How are you doing?" Jeff firmly grabs my shoulders, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean, how am I doing? I'm losing my shit, mate," I tell my best man.

"What do you have to be nervous about? You perform in front of thousands of people; this is less than a hundred." Jeff tries to calm me down but if this were him and Glenne he'd understand.

"This is different."

"Okay, I'll let it go. I'm going to go where I'm needed now but I'll see you soon." Jeff says, patting my back once more on his way out to meet with my sister. I have five minutes to spare so I spend this time reading over my vows for the millionth time today. I'm most afraid that I'll trip up over my words and look like a fool. I'm also slightly worried about people noticing Em's bump. It's still so small that the thought hadn't even crossed my min, but she texted me in a panic two hours ago saying everyone was going to notice and judge her. I told her that it would all be okay and even when we announce it, everyone who's important to us will be supportive and excited. I honestly can't imagine how Annie and Gem are keeping sane right now. I love Emma, I just know she can be a nervous wreck at times—and that's apart from the extra hormones.

Earlier that day...

Em: Harry, I can't wear this dress everyone is going to know I'm pregnant and they're all going to judge me for getting knocked up before we're married! I don't know what to do!

My Very Sexy Groom <3: Baby, it's going to be okay, I promise. No one is going to be able tell, and even if they do, we know they'll be happy. Your bump isn't even that visible- only I get to see it ;)

Em: Haha, you're sooo funny. Also, remind me why I let you change your name in my phone?

My Very Sexy Groom <3: Do you not think I'm sexy? Because if not, then I think we should rethink this whole wedding thing.

Em: Right now, I think you're very annoying...... and sexy

My Very Annoying and Sexy Groom <3: Nice save. Now stop texting me and do whatever you need to do so we can hurry up and start this thing!

Em: I love youuuuuuu

My Very Annoying and Sexy Groom <3: I love you too, I can't wait to marry you.

***

I'm told that it's time to make my way to the front. I have to be careful to watch where I step because apparently the groom's shoes aren't important enough to make a decent walkway for. It's all Em's fault for wanting a wedding in the fucking forest, but I'd gladly walk-through dog shit in my Gucci shoes to marry her.

Once I'm situated at the alter, a piano instrumental of Tiny Dancer plays, and soon enough Gem and Mitch come into view. Next to walk are Annie and Jeff, and when they get to their places, I notice my hands getting clammy. I glance over to my mum just before Em is supposed to appear and she gives me a wink, which I'm sure was meant to be supportive, but it honestly didn't calm any nerves.

During the song's short decrescendo, everyone turns in their seat awaiting Em's appearance. No amount of mental preparation could have prepared me for the overwhelming feelings of adoration, infatuation, passion, lust, and love I would feel for the woman walking down the aisle towards me. I didn't think I was capable of loving her any more since that day we found out she was pregnant, but damn was I wrong.

*

*

*

A/N: Harry is so sweet 🥺 but what do you guys think??? Will people find out about the pregnancy??? I also included some pictures of what I was imagining when writing. I don't give any descriptions of what Emma looks like because I think she should be whoever you want her to be, this is just the dress I liked best (I hate that y/n is always a skinny white brunette so think of Emma however you want)

Anyways, comment, and thank you for reading!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.6K 47
*Warning: I wrote this when I first started writing here on Wattpad when I was like 13 so the writing can be pretty cringy and the plot may not alway...
4.8K 28 23
Hello everyone! This is my new imagines book. Unfortunately, mine got removed. This will contain my old imagines and new ones, including smut and blu...
398K 6.3K 79
Emma Scott 14 years old Abused by her mum and step dad, She finally gets the chance to meet the boyband she loves so much, Harry then becomes her DA...
7.2K 174 26
Follow Y/n, Harry and Darcy throughout a new pregnancy!