Eternity Of Sinn

By Chloe_Roissere

**Warning: Erotica, Slow Burn Style** Ion Sinn is a dominant type of vampire. Violet is a spirited human/Fae... More

1.) ⚠Please Read!!!⚠
Chapter 2: A Light Snack
Chapter 3: Husband-To-Be
Chapter 4: Violet Daydreams
Chapter 5: First Meeting
Chapter 6: Lizzy
Chapter 7: Null & Void
Chapter 8: Getting It Straight
Chapter 9: Meet The Greystone's
Chapter 10: Small Scuffle
Chapter 11: Strange Partners
Chapter 12: First Times
Chapter 13: Learning The Hard Way
Chapter 14: War Over An Obsession?
Chapter 15: Kidnapped!
Chapter 16: Well, Fuck me...
17.) A Character Aesthetic
Chapter 18: Phone Tag
Chapter 19: Let's do it...
Chapter 20: Small Confrontation
Chapter 21: To Sinn Estate We Go
Chapter 22: Memories Of You
Chapter 23: Fuck All!
Chapter 24: Sinns Pt.1
Chapter 25: Sinns Pt. 2
Chapter 26: Change Of Pace?
Chapter 27: Back In Business
Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29: Violet vs. Lucifer
❤❤IMPORTANT!❤❤

Chapter 30: Deal Gone Awry

107 6 24
By Chloe_Roissere

Karrack's POV

Standing in this plain white hallway to wait, was really starting to piss me off. Had there been tile flooring I could count them for something to do at the very least. This was getting ridiculous...

4 hours later...

Finally, the thick white doors open, and I stalk inside of the dark and gloomy room. Ignoring exactly who's office I just barged into. "Damnit, Lucifer. We had a deal!" I growled as I stepped up to the huge ebony desk.

Sitting in his chair with his back toward me, Lucifer chuckled. "Yes, we did. And the moment Ion found a woman that was willing to love the real him, was the moment you failed." Slowly he turned the chair around to face me.

"Wrong. You never specified a time limit on how long I would have to keep lovers away from them. Damnit, I deserve a demon form after all the centuries that I've served you." I placed my balled-up fists on the top of the desk and leaned toward him. No longer caring what be might do.

Sliding the chair back, Lucifer stood up. His black suit reflecting no light at all. He was a handsome angel, I'd give him that, but he didn't intimidate me one bit. Running a hand through his long black slicked hair, he walked around the desk to my side and began to chuckle again as he looked at my face. As he did, I caught the scent of something familiar... "You really do amuse me, Karrack. You've really got a pair of balls on you. You see, you were supposed to kill Violet, like the others. Not fuck her, and get obsessed. Well...fucking her was fine, but not the other. Now, their sister is about to surface, and they will all be stronger since all seven Sins will be topside, and you want me to reward you for that?" His voice was smooth like velvet and sweet as molasses, I was in deep shit.

As I turned to face him, I caught the scent coming from him again, my eyes growing wide. "You went topside and fucked Violet?" The dark burgundy walls around us turned transparent and the flames of hellfire surrounded us,  licking at the clear barrier. Though where we were, we could not feel the heat.

"I had to go topside to fix your fuck up, so yes, I fucked her and fucked her well. Damn, she was a good fuck... And tight... Not that it is any business of yours. Why, are you jealous?" He smiled at me with a twisted interest and a raised brow.

At this point, I couldn't exactly lie to him. "Yes," The word tasted bitter as it rolled off my tongue. Looking at the flaming walls and knew I had to be careful now.

Leaning against the desk, Lucifer crossed his arms and grinned. Oh, fuck! "I think I figured out what it is I will do with you, for fucking up." The pure blackness of his eyes began to show, and I felt ice-cold fingers run down my spine. "You will return topside in your current vampire form so the seven sins can hunt you down. From this point forward, because of your impudent behavior here, you will be banned from all entries into my realm. You, my dear Karrack, are fucked. Leave me." With the wave of his hand, I was on the surface again, staring up at the Sinn Estate.

I ran.

______________________

Ion Sinn's POV

Damn, that son of a bitch! Upon waking we all knew we had been kept asleep for an extended period, all thanks to Lucifer. His residual dark fog leaving our minds, so we could function again.

Slowly we all began to stir, and I got crawled to the nearest chair, to raise myself. The dizziness was intense, but I didn't care. I had to find Violet. A sneaking feeling of what he may have done, made my heart clench and my chest felt heavy.

Staggering toward the living room doors, I clung to the walls as I made it towards the staircase in the main room. Holding tightly to the marble railing, I pulled myself up, step by step. My head was still spinning, but it was slowly beginning to clear.

As I reached the landing, I pulled myself along the wall, heading for my bedroom as fast as I was able to.

The door was slightly ajar, so I pushed it open quietly. The sight that met my eyes, made my heart sink as did the barest scent of her blood.

Violet lay in the center of the bed on her back, chestnut tresses spread out behind her. Her beautiful naked body was spread eagle with a piece of the sheet draped haphazardly over her private area.

She was unconscious but alive. Breathing a sigh of relief, I made it to the bed and pulled her limbs together. Taking her into my arms, I pulled up the sheet to straighten it and caught sight and scent of her blood slightly smeared on her thighs. Pulling the sheet out completely, I balled it up and threw it across the room. Then pulling up the duvet I covered her naked form, and wrapping my arms around her, I drew her body close up to mine. God only knows what he may have done to her, other than the obvious.

As I stroked her hair, I heard the shuffling of feet coming from the other room. There was muttering, and then three light knuckle knocks on the door frame. "Hey bro, is she okay? I smell the sweetest blood..." Liam whispered from around the door.

"She is unconscious but alive. Lucifer made her bleed a tiny bit. Try to control yourself and you can come in." Pulling her small frame on top of my own, I faced him as he walked in.

Liam flexed his fingers, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Fuck... You think he messed with her head at all?" Be asked as he leaned up against one of the lower bedposts to my right.

I looked down at her my fingers lightly brushing her cheek as I moved her hair behind her ear. "We won't know until she wakes up. Thank God her Fae side, and vampire powers will help her heal quickly. For all we know, he could have torn her to shreds before we got here. We still don't know how long we were asleep on the living room floor." I answered quietly, trying to let Violet sleep in peace.

"Try 6 hours." Kent's voice sounded from the doorway. Where he stood rather stiffly, trying hard not to look in Violet's direction. Her blood, her juices, tempting him beyond belief.

I understood him well enough and nodded my thanks. "You may want to keep Gluttony out of here before she goes into a bloodlust." My hold on Violet tightened a bit.

For once Kent smiled normally. "It's okay, Gavin has her well in hand in the kitchen." I sighed heavily knowing I was going to have to re-stock my refrigerator with blood bags now.

Leaning forward from the bedpost Liam asked, "So, with Lucifer showing up and all, what should we do now? Especially since we are stuck like this?" He looked down, and I knew he was depressed again since he wouldn't be able to fly for a while.

"It's business as usual, Liam. There's not much we can do as vampires. However, we still have a hunt to complete. So I suggest that we pool all of our contacts foreign included, and we find Karrack, the son-of-a-bitch that can answer the questions we need to ask." I tried with no small amount of anger attached.

Jonas pushed past Kent at the doorway, and as he walked to the bed, laid out his phone on the nightstand. "Take mine. I have a copy in my computer at work in case my phone busts. Anything else you need to help catch this bastard, I'm right here." His eyes were so filled with sincerity, I felt my heart lurch in my chest.

"Thank you, my brother. You know I'd do the same for you." I responded quietly.

Nodding his head, Jonas stepped back. But as he did, Liam and Kent both stepped forward with their contacts as well. Both laying them on the bedside table.

Reaching into his breast pocket of his suit, Kent pulled out a burgundy phone and set it down too. "It's Layla's. If anyone has the contacts we do on their phone, she does. As usual, she's a glutton for information too." He rolled his eyes and grinned.

"Well then... Let the games begin!" I rolled over toward Violet, knowing that my eyes of mercury were now the brilliant crimson of malice.

...The End?

Or

...To be continued?

______________________

The continuation of this story in a second book, I leave up to you, my dear readers.
Each vote counts. Just place a “❤” in the comments section for a "yes" vote.
I need you too, my silent readers. Please. Let me know.

Bless you all, and thank you so very much for taking out the time to read "Eternity Of Sinn," I truly hope that you enjoyed it!

Be safe, be well!

All my love,
Chloè
(Gina)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
745K 24.3K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
16.5K 850 39
Running from a life she doesn't want, Ari finds herself the personal slave of the most ruthless vampire in the known kingdoms. She can't go back, an...
1.3M 37.8K 49
Katarina Night has been alive since the Salem Witch Trials in 1692. Surprise Surprise, she's a witch. Since her mother was caught and burnt alive for...