「Heather」 - Yoonseok

By lcvley_min

"I wish I were Heather.." - Inspired by the song "Heather" By Conan Gray COMPLETED! <3 More

One: The 3rd of December
Two: "but shes such an angel"
Three: "Polyester"
Four: "A Sight for Sore Eyes"
Five: "Kinda wish she were dead"
Six: "Why would you ever Kiss me?"
Seven: "Brighter than a Blue Sky"
Eight: "I Wish i Were Heather"
Nine: "Greetings and Salutations"
Ten: "i'll name it later" (filler)
Eleven: "Mesmerized"
..uh-
Twelve: "I Love You"
Thriteen: "Getting Colder"
Fourteen: "While I die"
Fifteen: "Our Song"
J I M I N
1k!
Sixteen: "Le Younger Koo"
Seventeen: "Shy Shy Shy"
Eighteen: "Half as Pretty"
Nineteen: "3 is greater than 2"
Twenty: "Risky Risky Wiggy Wigi"
Twenty one: "The Last"
Twenty Two: "Heart Shaker"
Twenty Three: "My Baby~"
Twenty Four: "Boy with Luv"
Twenty Five: "Gwangju"
Twenty Six: "What a Sick B-Day"
Twenty Seven: "Uh-Oh"
Twenty Eight: "Shut up Heather!"
Twenty Nine: "Lovely"
Thoughts: Sequel Ideas + Ending
Thirty: "Cookies"
Thirty One: "Detention"
Thirty Two: "Put a Ring on it"
Thirty Three: "Mine"
W O W
Thirty Six: "I Still Remember"
Thirty Seven: "Wedding Bells"

Thirty Four: "On One Knee"

548 37 28
By lcvley_min

"Don't you think it's a little early, Hyung?" Jungkook asked, through the screen of Hoseok's phone.

Hoseok shrugged, placing his phone on the counter. "I mean- I guess..but, I want to see my daughter at my wedding..a-and who knows what's gonna happen in the future. Plus-me and Yoongi have been together for four years already, we love each other to the amount, right..?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah..I guess." He paused. "I guess I'm just a bit jealous..I-I mean— after all, I risked my relationship to come to this school. It's a miracle that they decided to support me, Hyung..a-and I feel like it would've been the perfect time to be with them forever but they barely even call me anymore!"

Hoseok sighed. "Look, you're in America. Koo- the time is way different there, cut Tae and Min some slack.."

Jungkook sighed. "Sure, but they're my boyfriends..they should be willing to at least call me anytime."

Hoseok nodded. "I guess."

Jungkook looked down. "Anyways- Hoseok, I think you should propose to Yoongi as soon as possible. Sure, it's a bit early. You guys are only 22- but think about it. There's  millions of couples who have gotten married years before that! I say, do it."

Hoseok gave Jungkook a small smile. "Great..thanks Kook."

Jungkook nodded.

"By the way, you can call Tae and Jimin right now. They're hanging out at Joon's dorm."

Jungkook nodded. "Thanks Hyung!"

Hoseok hummed, waving at the screen. He clicked the end call button and hung up, noticing Yeji was now in the room.

"Oh- hey sweetie!" Hoseok exclaimed, sitting in the couch where she was.

She waved, smiling. "Daddy..?"

"Hm?"

"C-Can I help you plan how to propose to appa..?" She asked, giving Hoseok puppy eyes.

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't see why not-"

Yeji gasped, smiling brightly.

Yoongi giggled, holding onto Hoseok's arm tightly.  "Hoseok- I swear you're such a dork!" He yelped, trying not to fall.

The blindfold over his eyes, was preventing him from seeing where he was going. Hoseok was not doing such a great job of navigating him either.

Hoseok huffed. "Well at least I'm trying!"

Yoongi chuckled. "You're right..gimme kith."

"Ew- change that little voice of yours and maybe I will." Hoseok muttered.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Give me a damn kiss, Hoseok."

Hoseok chuckled, pecking Yoongi's lips. "There's the Yoongi I know and love."

Yoongi took a step forward, his foot now hitting grass. "What th— Hoseok where are you taking me-?"

Hoseok laughed. "Take off your blind fold, idiot."

Yoongi huffed, pulling the blind fold off. He smiled, seeing they were at the park. "Ooo, what're we gonna do? Walk, run? ..play chess with old people-?"

Hoseok chuckled. "You're silly Yoon, but no." He paused. "This is the exact location where we said our first 'I love you'.." he explained, grabbing onto both of Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi nodded, smiling softly. "It is.."

Hoseok took a deep breath. "Yoongi..you've made me a better person. I feel like if I had never met you, I would've  never known what love truly was. Meeting you was a blessing. It was like a new chapter, and new beginning to my life. Sure, we were only 18- a-and only 6 months into our relationship when we ended up having a child..but I was okay with that because I knew I would be raising that child with you. Just the thought of seeing you being all cute and cuddly with a tiny baby made my heart beat at such a fast pace. I think what I'm trying to say is that I really- truly love you Min Yoongi..and that's why, I-I just wanted to ask.." he paused, kneeling down on one knee and pulling out a small box from his pocket.

Yoongi widened his eyes.

"Yoongi.." Hoseok took a deep breath, opening the box. "Will you marry me..?"

Yoongi let the tears fall from his eyes, nodding eagerly. "Yes! O-Of course!" He exclaimed, letting Hoseok place the ring on his finger.

Hoseok smiled, pulling Yoongi into a tight hug. "I love you so much baby.." he mumbled, tears brimming in his eyes as well.

Yoongi nodded, sniffling. "I love you too.." he paused. "S-So much Hobi.."

Jimin squinted his eyes. "Your phone IS recording- right-?" He asked, glaring at Jin.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Yes, Stupid. Of course it is."

Taehyung sniffled, making the other three- oh..and Jungkook on video call and little Yeji— look at him.

Taehyung wiped his tears, shrugging. "What-? Th-They're like the cutest couple—"

Namjoon blinked a few times. "And remind me, HOW DO YOU THINK JIMIN IS THE EMOTIONAL ONE-?"

Jimin nodded, agreeing with Namjoon. "EXACTLY."

Yeji giggled. "Shhh! Daddy and Appa are coming."

"Guys— I thought I told you not to record-" Hoseok complained, spotting the group hiding behind a not so large tree.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "See Jin? I told you this was a bad spot—"

Jin shrugged. "You're just a hater."

Me:

A N Y W A Y S-

here's some fanart that I saved cause it's adorable-

UwU ITS ADORABLEE

LOL ANYGAYSSS, I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/EVENING/MORNING OR WHATEVER TIME IT IS RN. ILY ALL! BYEEEE
(ALSO RANDOM GIF-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.9K 32
Bangtan is about to debut, but they're missing one thing... a talented young dancer. ☆ A tragic Sope fanfiction that plays with your emotions. ☆ Comp...
20.4K 2.4K 32
Taekook °•completed•° Cover is edited by @ReenieSeren
1.7K 141 15
you're like autumn and i fall every time. ↑kook ↓tae
3.1K 369 15
My first story ellarum onnu support karooo Complete (✔️)