Hard times// carl Gallagher

By kirbiebabez

Carls best friend for a bit More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

4

884 19 8
By kirbiebabez

I was in class when I decided i didnt wanna be. So i raised my hand

"Yes ms ball" the teacher said

" i have to tinkle." I said

"Are you done with your work" he asked

"Yes. I finished it while you were talking." I told him.

"Go"

I got up and left the classroom. This teacher doesn't give a fuck about us leaving as long as we dont get caught and or work is done.

"What to do? What to do?"  i said looking around.

I decided to hang out by my locker. I opened it and got my snack and a paper fell down.

Bring Dominique behind the school
-carl

I wrote no on the paper and put it in his locker.

Dom and i haven't been exactly cool. Idk what happened but she just doesn't like me anymore. Which is fine but shes still using me as her excuse with her dad.

He calls every now and then and every time i don't answer.

I started trying to think of a place where I could go without getting caught. So I decided to go outside.

I walked behind the school and saw people i was avoiding.

What people. Well Dominique, Kennidie, Kennidies bitches. And across the way. Carl and nick.

Right now is where i decided if I wanna spend my free time swinging or arguing. Carl has guns imma run with that.

I walked over to them and sat down.

"Dont you have class" he asked

"Dont you have class" i asked Taking what was in his hand. "You really upgraded. You went from dolls to guns"

"Yeah and these arent toys" he said "i dont need you shooting yourself in the leg"

"It was one time. Im better with it now" i said aiming it "i want a shot gun"

"Of course you do." He said "did you get my note."

"Yeah. The answer is no. I dont fuck with Dominique anymore"  i said pointing the gun in a random area

"What happened" he asked

"Dont know or care" i said then heard the bell ring "okay later loser"

"Bye lacie. I like your skirt" he said as i walked away.

"I do too" i told him as i spinned around

I was wearing the pleated skirt. It took me a week to stop caring about how it was originally for Dominique. I put on a black top with it.

"There she is" Dominique said And ran up to me "hey. Where have you been"

"At my house." I said

"Oh yeah. You got me in trouble last night"

"Well maybe stop lying like you're with me. You know i dont play that shit" i told her

"Well now im grounded"

"Maybe listen to your dad then" i told her.

"Well its not my fault I wanna have fun"she said

"Kool. Im gonna go now"

I went to class and the rest if the day i just did what i was supposed too.

Then i went home. After a while I remembered i decided to meet lip cause i suck at pre calculus.

"You have to learn it" he said

"No. I think im good" i told him

"Sit back down" he said

"Im okay" I told him. "You can use this time to get a blowie"

"If you think i wont tie you to this chair you're dead wrong now sit down" he said kind of mad

"Damn okay" i said "are you good bro"

"Yeah its just been a rough day" he said

We finished the rest if my homework and decided to watch tv.

"Hey. Question" he said

"Shoot" i said

"You know that alex kid you talked about"

"Austin yeah" i said

"Yeah well my friend is his older brother. He says he just a mini him"  he told me.

"Our conversations seem to never have a point" i said

"Theres is always a point you just never let me get to it." He told me "austins a fuckboy"

"Yeah i know"  i said

"Then why do you like him" he asked

"I never said i like him" i told him

"I think the word 'oh the things i would let that boy do to me' says you like him"

"No. I just like what he's packing." I told him. "Although i cant fuck with him cause he has a girlfriend"

"Well good" he said.

"I guess but as soon as theyre over im hitting it" i said

"That gross"

"You got hard while telling me about the many girls you slept with" i said "and you slept with your teacher" 

"Okay you didn't have to bring that up" he said "hey i gotta go"

"Okay. Bye" i said as he left me in his house I looked around for a bit. "Ian? Carl? Debbie? debbies unborn child? Frank? Monica? Liam?"  No one "good" 

I turned on the tv and put on some music. And had myself a little dance party. I was at the Gallagher house dancing by myself for an hour.

"If I could go back to the day we met I probably would just stay in bed you run your mouth all over town and this one goes out to the sound of breaking glass on  my range rover-"

"Alacia" ian said

"Oh hi ian" I said hugging him. "Welcome home. I did a little light cleaning"

"How long have you been. Here"

"2 hours. One with lip the other alone"  i told him "i can go now"

"No you're good i just came to get something" he said

"Ok" he walked upstairs and i continued to listen to music. "She ain't sorry to leave me on a high note. No strings shes walking on a tightrope she suck all the live out of me lipo"

As i was singing i got yanked up

"Why are you always in my house" carl asked  as nick carried me outside

"Cause no ones ever here and someone has got to keep frank out." I said looking at him "where are we going"

"We're hanging out"  he said

"Are you only being nice to me because lip said something" i asked

"No. You're my friend" he told me "can i not wanna hang out with my friend"

"Ok. But when are you gonna take those braids out" i asked "And when was the last time you washed your hair"he shrugged "when we get home your gonna take it down and wash it"

"What no" he said

"Dont worry. I do the twins hair all the time. Ill just redo them" i told him "nick you can put me down. Ill come willingly"

He put me down and then i saw liam walking home

"Hey liam. What are doing" i asked

"Carl was supposed to pick me up" he said

"Sorry dog. I had things to do"  he said

"Ok well. You cant stay home alone so just come with us" i said holding out my hand. "Cant let frank get to ya"

We walked around then we got to a bike shop. Nick and carl were looking at them and i was standing with Liam.

"You date carl" liam asked

"Hell no." I told him " Carl only likes bitches who use and abuse people. Dont be like carl. Like nice girls. And dont dress like carl please" 

"Okay"

"Hey Lacie you want a bike" he asked walking up to me

"You know i prefer a board" i said "plus today is about nick and his dream bike"

"Youre so nice" nick said

"Yeah. Stop its gross" carl told me

"He's just mad im never this nice to him"  i said as carl stood next to me "so can you ride a bike nick"

"Yeah"  he said "i just never could get one"

"Well carl is being so nice today. He offered to buy you a bike me a bike" i said leaning on his shoulder "Liam you want a tricycle"

"Get off me" he said pushing me off "always begging for attention my heart is set on a girl"

"Bitch-"

"What?" He asked

"Come on liam. I got some cash on me lets go get some icecream. Nick you want some?" I asked

"Yes choclate please"

"Ok"

We went and got the ice cream and i gave nick his. He was sitting on his bike and Carl was standing next to him.

All of a sudden i felt hands around my waist.

"Hey baby" they said

"Austin get off of me." I told him while pushing him off

"Hey im sorry about the other night" he said and I ignored him "me and Kennidie broke up"

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah so maybe we can finally finish studying" he said

"Yes. Learning is amazing we should definitely study at your house" i told him

"That's perfect my parents are out of town all weekend so you can come over Friday" he smiled "maybe around 4-5"

"Ok" i said

"So you guys are fucking" carl said while Austin walked away

"Yes." I told him "im so excited"

"I thought we were hanging out friday"

"If by hanging out you mean pursuing Dominique then yeah i rather go with austin" i told him.

"Whats wrong with you and Dominique"

"There's nothing wrong. We just dont like eachother anymore" i told him and he tried to take the ice cream out of my hand "no no you dont get ice cream out here using me for your own benifit"

"Im not using you."

"Everytime we've hung out Dominique has been mentioned" i told him "ive been keeping track you've mentioned her three times today. 20 times this week and 45 this month"

"Damn really"

"Youre a simp"

"Im in love"

"Im eating." I said

"What i didnt say anything bad" he said.

"Im going back to the house. Come on liam" i said and we started walking. 

"Lacie come back" carl yelled

"I dont wanna hear about your gross love shit" i yelled And he ran up behind me "you are so lucky Liam can't run with ice cream"

"I wont talk about love. Im sorry" he said "come here"

"No." I said

"I apologized"

"I forgive you but im not coming over there"

"Thats fine ill just come to you" he said then he walked up and took my ice cream

"Ok can we go home now" i asked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 33 15
imagine of your favorite shameless characters. anyway, some might be sad.
182K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES
145K 3.7K 85
I can't control the overflow Emotions rolling like a stone My fantasies play hide and seek I got a crush it's crushing me It's crushing me I got a cr...
9.6K 49 19
PG 14+ Your 13 when you meet Carl Gallagher and he is too, over time you become best friends and he starts to catch feelings for you. After time you...