My love for the beast💜 #taek...

By Lavbtsipurpleyou

It's about a dragon love story, with BTS members as dragons 🐉 This is pure fiction🔥 No other intentions🙅‍♀... More

Hello👋🙋‍♀️
My love for the beast 💜 Part 1 - Introduction (i)
My love for the beast 💜 Part 2 - Introduction (ii)
My love for the beast💜Part 3 - Prologue
My love for the beast - City & school look
My love for the beast💜Part 4
My love for the beast💜Part 5
My love for the beast💜Part 6
My love for the beast💜Part 7
My love for the beast💜Part 8
My love for the beast💜Part 9
My love for the beast💜Part 10
My love for the beast💜Part 12
My love for the beast💜Part 13
🤩💜Thank You💜🤩
My love for the beast💜Part 14
My love for the beast💜Part 15
My love for the beast💜Part 16
My love for the beast💜Part 17
My love for the beast💜Part 18
♡♡♡Do you guys want it or not♡♡♡
My love for the beast💜Part 19
My love for the beast💜Part 20
My love for the beast💜Part 21
My love for the beast💜Part 22
My love for the beast💜Part 23
My love for the beast💜Part 24
💫Thank You🙏and🙇‍♀️I am Sorry💫
My love for the beast💜Part 25
My love for the beast💜Part 26
My love for the beast💜Part 27
My love for the beast💜Part 28
My love for the beast💜Part 29
My love for the beast💜Part 30
My love for the beast💜Part 31
HELP ME PLEASE
My love for the beast💜Part 32
My love for the beast💜Part 33
My love for the beast💜Part 34
My love for the beast💜Part 35
My love for the beast💜Part 36
🥰🥺🥺Thank you so much Amigos Amigas🥺🥺🥰
About Updates
My love for the beast💜Part 37
My love for the beast💜Part 38
My love for the beast💜Part 39
A/N
My love for the beast💜Part 40
My love for the beast💜Part 41
My love for the beast💜Part 42
new story....
AN😍

My love for the beast💜Part 11

3.7K 139 27
By Lavbtsipurpleyou

No one POV

All the students went to their dorms. Taehyung was now taking a shower. His father helped him to calm down. He felt very hot and tired. His father suggested him to take cold shower. First he denied and desperately wanted to meet Jungkook. But his father growled at him and told him to take bath first.

Now he is refreshed and wore his outfit.

He couldn't wait anymore. He just ruffled his hair and started going to meet his queen.

On the other Side

Jungkook was took inside the emergency room. All waited outside.

Mr. Kim POV

"Jeon, as we expected someone know about them already" I said to Mr. Jeon. We are standing at the end of the corridor. No one is here.

"Yes Kim, I don't know what to do. Our both babies are in danger. What should we do now??" Mr. Jeon asked me.

"Jeon, please relax. You know my son right. He will not let this happen to our Jungkook. But, we have to tell him everything. We just told him about the situation we are in. But we never explained the danger that we are gonna face" I said to him. He nodded his head and

"Shall we tell them all. They all are really caring about our babies." He asked me..I nodded my head. I saw my son coming.

"Baby, how are you now?" I asked him.

"Horrible father. I will kill that person who did this to my baby" he told us angrily.

"We know baby, just relax. We need to tell you all something. But not today. Tomorrow at 11 AM in your university meeting room. Bring your all friends." I said to him. He looked confused but nodded his head.

"Jungkook relations"

One nurse came outside and called us. We all went near her.

"Please come inside." She said and went inside. We all went inside.

No one POV

All Draco Dracula boys went inside with Mr. Kim & Jeon. Jungkook is laying on the bed with wires connected. He is breathing peacefully. He head injury was cleaned and bandaged with cloth. It has small blood stains. His left cheek also got small cut. It also took cared properly.

Taehyung went near Jungkook and caressed his cheeks. His blood boiled when he sees his Queen in this condition. He came out of his thoughts when the doctor cleared his throat.

"He is fine now. He had a big cut behind his head. I think the rack hit his back of his head heavily. He become unconscious due to loss of blood. He have some red marks in his skin because the books fell on him. He needs to take rest for 2 days. He will feel a terrible pain for first two hours when he wake up. So take care of him" when the doctor finished his assessment, they all heard a low growl.

Taehyung is standing and breathing heavily. He couldn't control himself when the doctor explained about his Queen injury. His dragon took control.

Doctor looked at Taehyung and decided to tell something. He bowed his head at Taehyung.

"Also, he started to chant 'alpha' during his treatment." The doctor said and went from there.

V Taehyung chest filled with proud. His queen needed him not his father or mother.

He went near Jungkook and layed beside him.

"Please wake up soon my queen" he said and hugged Jungkook. All looked at them happily and wiped their tears.

Draco and Dragula boys decided to take some rest. So all went to dorms to take rest. Mr. Kim and Jeon went to meet principal.

Now its only taekook.

Jungkook started to move a bit. Taehyung got alert and got up from the bed. Jungkook opened his eyes. The moment he opened his eyes, he felt a terrible pain shot through his body..he started to cry.

"Al-alpha" he said.

Taehyung POV

He opened his eyes and started to cry. I felt my heart shattered into million pieces.

"Al-alpha" he called me.

"Baby!my queen!!!am here. Look at me baby." I told him. He eyes locked with mine. It's not Jungkook. Its his dragon JK.

"You are so strong. You know that my queen. Please be strong for Alpha, my queen" I told and caressed his cheek. He nodded his head with a small pout on his lips. I coo at his behavior and leaned on him.

His eyes are wide open now. I looked at his lips. Now it is parted due to shock. Then I couldn't control and kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back.

"Don't go anywhere without me. You know how much I was worried when I saw you in that situation. I lost myself my baby. If father didn't come, I would have made this university upside down" i told him. He looked at me and

"I love you Alpha V Taehyung" he said and showed his chest. I tightened my grip around him and nuzzled my face into his neck. Then I said

"I love you too my baby". He blushed and hid his face in my chest.

No one POV

Taehyung just distracted Jungkook by kissing him, praising him. It helped Jungkook for the first two hours. Now he is ok and all his friends visited him. His father and Taehyung father came and asked about his health. After that both went to their city to take care of some business. Before going both looked at Taehyung knowingly. Taehyung nodded his head.

Next Day

Taehyung woke up first. He went to dorm and changed his attire. Then he came back. Jungkook is sleeping. His shirt is mis placed a bit. It showed his chest and collarbone perfectly. Taehyung couldn't control himself. So he started to suck Jungkook collarbone, neck.

Jungkook POV

I felt something wet on my neck and collarbone. I opened my eyes and let out a moan when he sucked my neck.

"Ta-taehyung" I moaned and called him. He moved away from me and looked into my eyes.

"Good morning baby" he said and about to kiss me but I blocked his way.

"No Tae, morning breath" I told him. He shooked his head and removed my hand, from my mouth. He started to kiss my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.

He helped me in everything. After eating my breakfast I layed my head on his lap. He gently started to stroke my hair. After 20 minutes my all friends and asked about me. I said am doing good. They all nodded their head. Then my and Taehyung parents came.

"Mommy " I said, she came and hugged me. Also Taehyung mom hugged me too.

"Baby we will be back ok. Please stay with my and your mom." I nodded at him. He came near me and kissed me. Then all my friends, my father and Taehyung father went out. I started talking with my mother and Taes mom.

On the other side

No one POV

All reached the meeting hall. All seated.

"Father tell us now. What is this meeting about?" Taehyung asked his father.

"I will tell you son, but please tell everyone that I said the other day" Mr. Kim said to his son. Taehyung nodded his head and stood up.

Below will be Taehyung POV

"So guys, this already known by Namjoon and Yoongi. But now it's the right for you guys to know about our past. Before I join in this university, my father told me about Jungkook. You all know, I can only mate royals. So the thing is he is Royal. And he didn't even know about his rare creature. He is ROYAL OMEGA."

All three(Jin, Jimin and Hobi) shocked to here this. J-hope was about ask but Taehyung cut him.

"Let me finish Hobi. Then you all will understand. So as I said he is Royal omega. My Omega 💕and his real creature hide with the help of royal witch. Jungkook will come to know about this during mating ceremony. His identify is hid because, in the past, there is one Greedy Alpha who did something terrible. He claimed the royal omega without his permission. The omega was claimed and the Royal Alpha was killed. He claimed and he become powerful. You know, who that greedy is. Its royal Alpha best friend. Then royal omega was tortured. He suffered a lot. He always prayed and wished for his beloved Royal Alpha peace. When the royal omega came to know about his pregnancy he couldn't accept that filthy bastard baby, so he sacrificed himself before the lord Bahamut. Before he sacrifice himself, he got a wish from our lord. Lord granted his wish because Royal omega suffered a lot. Because of that wish, now we are born again. It's me, who was killed by that Greedy alpha and its Jungkook who was claimed by that alpha. This is the reason why we hide Jungkook identity. "

No one POV

Taehyung finished his speech. All had tears in their eyes. Taehyung looked over to his father who motioned him to sat down.

"Now that's not even the case. As Me and Mr. Jeon expected, that bastard also born again. We came to know that, he also got his wish from our lord mentioning his unborned child." Mr. Kim said to others.

"What" Taehyung shouted.

"Why didn't you tell me father.?" Taehyung asked his father.

"What!!!? How could our lord grant that bastard a wish. He is the reason for Tae and Jungkook death in their past life." Jin got cut.

"Yes we know, but when he mentioned his unborned baby, lord couldn't do anything but to grant his wish. That child didn't have anything to do with this matter. Jungkook forgot the baby peace when he sacrificed himself. He only asked for his Destinatted mate but not to that innocent. So lord didn't have any choice." Mr. Kim said.

"Who is that bastard? Did you find him?? Where is he now???what we gonna do now?" Jimin asked numerous questions.

"I will tell you guys" a new voice came from the corner of the meeting.

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁

♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧♡♧

Hey guys. This is lav. Hope you guys like my story so far. Thank you guys for your support. Also please look into my other stories. I am writing taekook and other romance stories. Also oneshots too.

Have a good day!!!💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 11K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
959K 38K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
225K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
188K 10.9K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...