Omni-X

By Yachi2005

Ben finally beats Vilgax, but with a huge cost. All of the people Ben loves is dead, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ship
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Memes
Ships Adventures(short side story)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Memes + A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 12

8.5K 188 39
By Yachi2005

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

     Ben was explaining everything that happened in his dream to Canary. Canary didn't say anything, she took in everything Ben was telling her. Giving him this chance to speak. Canary took a deep breath once Ben finished speaking.

"Omni, I honestly don't know what to tell you. But what I do know is that, you will make new friends. You won't forget any of your friends from your world, you'll still have your memories of them, but you will make new friends and make new memories with them." Canary said

Ben sniffs. "Are you sure? What if I can't move on? I just want my family to come back to me."

"Omni I swear to you. You will make new friends sooner or later. You will be able to move on, but just because you moved on doesn't mean you'll forget them." Canary explained

Ben takes deep breaths. Ben nods his head in understanding. Canary rubs circles on his back, calming him down.

Ben stands up, and walks out of Canary's room and heads to his. Ben sits down on his chair and turns on his computer. Ship crawls into his lap.

Ben heads to the website he was told to go to for online schooling. Ben heads to the first class of the day. History. He watches a 30 minute video explaining the lesson he's on and then he has a to do a couple of worksheets.

Ship looks up at his owner Ben with a look of concern. Ben looks down at Ship. Ben sighs.

"I had a nightmare about Julie." Ben says out of nowhere

    Ship looks at Ben confused.

   "She was telling me to be happy and move on from them, make new friends and of course take care of you." Ben starts to cry

   "Ship." Ship barks

   Ben gives a dry chuckle. He wipes the tears away and focus on his school work.

   After hours of school work, Ben decided to take a break and go eat lunch. He went out of his room with Ship following behind. He headed to the kitchen. He waved at the hero's walking down the hallways.

    He went into the kitchen, making Ship some lunch first. He put the food in a bowl and set it down on the floor, so Ship can eat it. He cleaned up his mess and went to go make himself some lunch. It was a simple ham sandwich with a side of chips. Ben sits down at the coach instead of the floor this time.

    He eats his lunch in silence. He slowly takes a bite out of the sand which and chips, taking in every bite. Ben looks over in the Kitchen making sure Ship is eating all of his lunch. He takes his plate and washes it in the sink, cleaning up his and Ships mess and dishes. He puts the dishes away and heads back to his room.

He closes his door, and sits back in his chair. Ship plays with his toys in the center of the room. Ben turns his computer back on and is now refocused on his school work. He goes to complete his science work.

After a couple more hours of school, he checks the time. It was almost 2:50 pm. School was almost over and soccer was about to start. Grabbing his soccer bag, he stuffs his soccer gear and clothes inside. Ben gets dressed in green sweatpants and a black shirt. He puts his shoes on and his tinted sunglasses still on. He says goodbye to Ship and heads to the zeta-tubes.

    He types in his coordinates to Camden Maine, and walks to school on the sidewalk. He walks on the school grounds and goes to the back of school. He walks into the locker room and hangs there for a bit.

    He texts the group chat that Penny, Mya and Jackson were in. They have gotten pretty close. They decided after soccer practice, they would hang out for a bit. The school bell rings.

    Ben's teammates come into the locker room. Ben puts his phone away, and gets dressed into his soccer clothes. He greeted his teammates with high fives and bro hugs.

    They walked out of the locker room and met outside the building on the soccer field. Ben and his teammates did warms ups and did a couple laps around the field. After they finished their laps they all circled around their coach.

   "Alright team, now you guys did good on your last game but don't let that get to your heads. There's  a chance we can win or we can lose. But if you work hard, and focus on practices and your school work, we can win as many games we put our heads too. Now get out there and have a practice game." He shouted

    They got into teams and had a quick little practice game. After an hour of the practice game, with Ben's team loosing they all separated and did some cool downs. After 5 minutes of cooling down they all head back to the locker rooms. Ben changes into his pair of clothes he brought. He heads out of the locker room, and walks down the sidewalks.

    He went into an ice cream parlor and was met with his three new friends. Penny orders a strawberry, Mya orders cotton candy, Jackson orders rocky road and Ben orders Oreo ice cream. They all sit down at a table and talk about life. They catch up with Ben, and laugh at how messy Ben is eating his ice cream.

    They waved bye to each other. Ben put his tinted sunglasses on, grabbed his bag and headed to the alleyway. He went to the newspaper where the zeta-tubes are. 'Recognized Omni-X B-09'

     Ben was teleported to the Watchtower. He headed to his room. He set his bag down and layer on the floor, tired as hell. Ship went up to Ben and licked his cheek. Ben was bored as heck so he decided to find something to do. He got up off the floor and grabbed his black domino mask with green outlines. He took some of his alien technology the hero's didn't use and transformed into Grey Matter.

    Being Gray Matter, he was able to add his alien technology to his mask. He made it where the mask can use x day and different light spectrum. He also made an invisibility mode on his suit. Grey Matter changes back into his human force.

    Ben puts on his suit and mask and tries out his new modifications. After making sure everything works, Ben gets bored again. After laying around for a couple minutes Ben takes off his suit and goes to the kitchen to eat dinner.

    Ben makes himself and Ship some food. Ship eats on the floor next to Ben whose eating on the floor. Wonder Woman walks by and notices Ben eating on the floor.

    "Ben, why are you always eating on the floor?" Wonder Woman asks

    "I don't know." Ben responded

    Wonder Woman sighs. "Whatever. By the way, we got all of your vehicles in the loading dock, and tomorrow you'll be doing out on patrol with Superman."

    "Ok, thanks." Ben says as he goes back to eating his dinner

   Wonder Woman shakes her head and walks off. Ben finishes his dinner and cleans up his mess, and puts the clean dishes away doing the same thing with Ships mess.

   Ben picks up Ship and heads to his room. He puts on his pajamas, takes off his tinted sunglasses. He washes his face, brushes his teeth and goes under the covers. Ship crawls on his chest, and falls asleep. Ben stares at his ceiling. He slowly closes his eyes, and falls asleep into a deep sleep.

    He tosses and turns in his sleep but at least he doesn't have any nightmares. Ben wakes up, not being able to sleep. He checks the time. 2:37 am. He rolls over, closing his eyes trying to fall asleep again. He fell asleep once again and doesn't wake up until 6:23 am.

    He sits up, and stares into space for a couple of minutes. He yawns and gets up. He puts on some black sweatpants and a forest green t-shirt, and his tinted sunglasses. He walks into the kitchen making himself cereal. He leans on the counter, while he eats his cereal.

    After he washes and puts away his dishes, he walks back to his room. He sats on his chair, taking off his sunglasses and turns on his computer. He logs in on the school website. He starts his day doing his school work.

    After an hour or so, Ship wakes up. Ship grabs a chew toy and jumps into Ben's lap. Ben pets Ships head and goes back to doing his work. Ben then takes a break, and goes gets Ship some food.

    Ben finishes his school work and puts his tinted sunglasses on and goes to get a snack. He hangs out on the couch, eating an apple. After eating his apple down to the core, he throws it away and washes his hands in the sink.

He walks back to his room, changing into his suit and takes off his tinted sunglasses and replaces them with his black domino mask with green outlines, having no soccer practice today. After putting everything on in there rightful place, he looks at Ship getting his approval.

"Ship!" Ship barks

Ben gives a small chuckle. Superman comes into Ben's room, seeing if he's ready for patrol.

"Ready Omni-X?" Superman asks

Ben grabs his hoverboard and picks up Ship. "Yep!" Ben says

"Ship." Ship barks

Superman smiles and fly's off to the zeta-tubes. Ben hops on his hoverboard and flys behind Superman with Ship in Ben's arm. Superman types in the coordinates to Metropolis.

As they arrive to Metropolis, Superman flys up with Ben and Ship flying on their hoverboard behind him. Ben's eyes widen in amazement. He never had time to admire the city because last time he was there the world was being invaded.

Superman looks at Ben and gives a small smile. "You take that side and I'll take this side, then meet back here." Superman says flying off

"Oh ok." Ben says

Ben and Ship fly off on their side of the city. Ben looks around for any crime going on, but finds nothing. After about an hour of looking around, he heads back to where Superman and him came from. He waits for a couple of minutes and Superman finally comes back.

"Sorry, I was taking care of some bank robbers." Superman says

"It's fine." Ben says

"Ok, we'll I think Batman wanted you to go to Detroit, Michigan." Superman says

"Oh ok." Ben says as he holds Ship closers and flys at a faster pace.

Ben heads in the direction to Detroit, getting there in under 15 minutes. Ben hovers above the city, looking over the town. Ben was just chilling up above until he heard a loud bell ringing. He looks around and sees smoke in the air.

He quickly flys over and jumps off the hoverboard along with Ship. Ben and Ship sees a building on fire.

"Hey look! It's Omni-X." Person1 shouts

"What's he gonna do?" Person 2 asks

Ben chooses an alien and slams the ultimatrix. A green light appears covering Ben and is replaced with a red being with green eyes and a gray mouth and gray spikes.

"WATER HAZARD!" Water Hazard shouts

Water Hazard runs up to the building and sees the firefighters. "Is there still anyone inside?"

"No, everyone got out in time." The Captain says

"Good." Water Hazard says

Water Hazard launches pressurized blasts of water out of his potholes on his hands. He sprays all over the building. Ship takes over the Fire truck and makes the hoses come to life and helps Water Hazard get rid of the fire.

With Water Hazard and Ship as a fire truck they quickly get rid of the fire. As the smoke clears and the fire gone, Ship unmerged with the fire truck and Water Hazard slaps the ultimatrix on his chest and goes back to being Omni-X.

The firefighters thank Omni-X and pets Ship for doing a good job. News reporters come surrounding Omni-X asking him a bunch of questions.

"Omni-X, how do turn into these creatures?" One asks

"Where did you come from Omni-X?" Another asks

"How long have you been able to do this?" Someone else asks

"How old are you Omni-X?" He hears

"Where you the alien that helped the Justice League when we were invaded by thangariens?" Someone asks

"Ok ok one question at a time please. Yes I was the alien that helped the Justice League when you guys were invaded. I'm 15 years old, I come from a different universe and I'm not going to ask anymore questions." Omni-X quickly says

Ship jumps into Ben's arms and Ben jumps on the hoverboard flying away. Not giving the news reporters any time to ask more questions.

Ben flys around the city more, not seeing any other problems beside muggings that he easily took care of. The sun finally goes down, giving Ben an amazing view of the sunset. After watching the sun goes down, Batman orders Ben to report back to the Watchtower.

Ben is automatically teleported back to the Watchtower, Omni-X walks around the hallways and there he sees Flash.

"Hey Omni, nice job taking care of the fire!" Flash congrats

"Thanks Flash." Omni-X says as they walk away

Ben heads back to his room, and lays in the ground once again. Ben heard a knock at the door. "Come in." Ben mumbles loud enough for them to hear

"Omni-X." Batman greets

Ben sits up, still sitting on the floor while Ship lays down tired. "Hey Batman."

"Nice job, with the fire." Batman congrats

"Thanks Batman." Ben says

"Tomorrow your on monitor duty, Manhunter will show you how to do it." Batman declares as he walks away

Ben watches him walk away and he shrugs his shoulders. Ben stands up, taking off his armor and his suit off. He changes into his pajamas, and brushes his teeth. He splashes his face with water and goes under the covers.

Not ready to fall asleep, Ben goes onto his phone and chats with his friends for awhile, until he falls asleep while Ship is asleep on the floor.

2446 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 381 19
It takes place In the CWs Arrowverse: It follows the trials and and escapades of one Andrew Queen older bother to Oliver by 2 years, After his Brothe...
365 24 4
PLOT: Ben has just lost his Feedback transformation from his fight against a corrupted Galvanic Mechamorph Malware, during his summer time at Bellwoo...
25.7K 647 17
Ever since prom, Bens been on edge. I wonder why that is~? (I'm my AU, Ben can still use his original 10 aliens as well as the ones from alien force...
190K 6.2K 42
Hal Jordan was a fun loving, easy going guy, fighting the bad guys to protect earth and fitting in with his new team, the justice league! Then he...