right thing wrong time | tyle...

Galing kay whotfis5sauce

RIGHT THING WRONG TIME | TYLER SEGUIN originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2021) summary: Y/N's sister, h... Higit pa

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2

0.9

163 2 0
Galing kay whotfis5sauce

Entering the apartment Y/N was met with the sound of soft cries, she dropped her bag at the door- having had enough time to calm herself down. She didn't go far, just around the neighbourhood, long enough that she could cry her heart out and kick a couple bushes and trees to get her frustrations out. Was she proud of it? No. But she needed it.

But as she came back to the apartment, that familiar anxious feeling had returned. She no longer saw Tyler's shoes at the front door, his coat was gone from the hook and Addison was nowhere in sight.

Picking up her pace as she walked through the apartment, Y/N rounded the corner- seeing her sister curled up into a ball on the couch, holding a ball of wadded up tissue against her chest as mascara tracks ran down her cheeks.

"Addison- What happened?" she quickly rushed over, not caring that her shoes were still on her feet. She couldn't worry about that right now. When she left, her sister was in the shower and Tyler seemed smitten by her- so what had happened in the last hour that she was gone?

Sitting up and staring ahead at her younger sister, the bleach blonde cheerleader whimpered. "Tyler's gone- He knows about Daniel...." she sobbed softly into her hands.

Even though Y/N wanted Tyler to know the truth, she hated that her sister was hurt. Reaching out and wrapping her arms around her sister, she held the older girl close and closed her eyes, whispering into her hair. "I'm so sorry..." she bit her bottom lip. She really was, maybe if she had never come to dallas, they would have been able to resolve this without anyone getting hurt, but her being there complicated things.

Shaking her head, Addison sat up, pulling back. "It's not your fault- you tried to tell me what to do... I wouldn't listen..." she gulped.

The girl moved aside so her sister could sit on the couch next to her. Watching as her younger family found a worried gaze. "How did he find out?" Y/N asked softly.

Letting her lips part in a whimper, Addison chuckled at her own stupidity- sadness running along her coarse tone. "Daniel called my phone- Tyler heard it ring and went to check. When I didn't answer, daniel texted me... said that we were done- Tyler read the text." she cried, lunging forward and sobbing into her hands.

Feeling sympathy for her sister, Y/N rubbed the girl's shoulders. "It'll be okay Addie... Tyler will forgive you, and Daniel wasn't meant for you if he let you go so easily." she reassured her.

The sentiment was well appreciated by Addison- it was exactly what she needed to hear, however it didn't change the truth. "Maybe Tyler will forgive me... But he'll never come back- He loves you now... not me." she shared the information.

Y/N's heart clenched. She stared at her sister in shock who sighed. "He told me that you kissed..." she admitted.

Ready to apologize, Y/N opened her mouth- enough to let her lips part before her sister was cutting her off. "It's okay... I saw it coming. It was hard to ignore how quickly you two fell in love... I wasn't expecting it at first- but the more you two spent time together, i don't think I ever could have been oblivious to how much you love each other."

A warm sensation filled Y/N's chest at her sister's words. It wasn't exactly a blessing to go forth and be with Tyler. But knowing that her sister wasn't angry was more than enough for Y/N- She wouldn't be able to live with herself if their relationship had been obliterated because of a man. Even if Y/N loved that man very much.

"Where is Tyler now?" Y/N asked softly, caressing her sister's arm and taking her hand soothingly.

The woman shrugged. "I don't know- he just drove off..."

Nodding, Y/N looked down at her and her sister's intertwined hands.

It was easy to tell what Y/N wanted to do. Even in her heartache, Addison knew that Y/N would rather be with Tyler. "You should go find him." she offered her blessing.

Looking up, Y/N shook her head- trying to reassure her sister that it was alright.

"No Y/N- He's already had one Y/L/N Sister ruin him.... The least we can do is have one fix him."

Smiling gently, Y/N nodded. Giving her sister a hug. "Thank you." she whispered breathlessly. Grabbing her coat, the woman let herself out of the apartment- taking off into the city and heading in the direction of Tyler's house.

When she arrived, the house was earily quiet. There were no barking dogs ready to greet her, no obnoxious music radiating from the living room- and not a scent of barbeque or spaghetti ranging from the kitchen.

It was dreary and cold- certainly not reminding Y/N of Tyler.

Dropping her stuff on the kitchen counter gently, she looked around the first floor- hoping to find the hockey player somewhere, but it wasn't until she passed the back door did she see him.

Hunched over on one of the pool chairs, Tyler had his head in his hands. The dogs were at his feet, unlike their perky selves, they were seemingly drowning in sadness much like their owner. They only lifted their heads as the woman pushed the glass door open.

"Tyler...." Y/N met his gaze as he looked towards the door. His lips pursing and brows furrowing as he took in her appearance. "If you're here to tell me why we wont work, or that your sister has been fucking some guy behind my back for the last three months, I'm already painfully aware." he bit out at her.

Shaking her head, Y/N sighed, walking towards him and sitting down on the small pool chain next to him. She pressed her hand to his upper bicep and rubbed her hand soothingly. "I'm not here to do any of that..." she reassured him. "I'm here to let you know that i'm sorry... and that I love you too- and whatever you need, i'll make sure you get it." The promise was one she intended to keep, even if she was already letting him down previously.

The man couldn't help but let his entire body break into sobs. Y/N immediately reaching out and pulling him into her chest. "Im so sorry Tyler...." she whispered shakily, his body tensed for a moment before his body was completely absorbed by his cries, his arms wrapping around her as they leaned against each other in the backyard.

"I'm so sorry...." her voice shattered. She was sorry that she never told him, that he never had a chance to see it coming, that she had fallen in love with him and been unable to stop his pain- she was sorry for it all.

If it was ever possible to go back and reverse all of this, she would- even if it meant never getting to love him.

As his body slowly stopped shaking, he lifted his head, his hands ghosting across her waist, trailing from her hips up her ribcage. His head lifted from underneath her chin, his breath fanning across her neck. His face was pink, cheeks flushed and eyes watery. He was beautifully hurt. Y/N looked down at him, her hair falling and brushing against her cheek- her hands tangled at the back of his neck as she held him close. Her breath stuttered across Tyler's face.

Letting his head tilt upwards, his lips ghosted over hers- their mouths just inches away from intertwining. "We can't do this-" Y/N whispered shakily, her voice raw and broken. She wanted to know him- she wanted to let him in, to let him see every inch of her and consume her being. But now that his love was within arms reach, she couldn't go through with it. "Addison-" Trailing his mouth across her jaw, the man spoke huskily- the scars of his sobs still evident in his torn voice. "stop-" Tyler croaked. Her hands tracing over her collar and resting at the back of her neck. "Please- just stop." he breathed out heavily, stepping forward and letting their lips collide. The pressure of his touch against her skin electrified her- between the roughness of his chapped lips, to his hardened grip of his calloused hands- their souls were intertwined.

Y/N felt untouchable, there was no fear left the moment he reached out and held her. He wanted her and she wanted him, the months of pining and feeling things that shouldn't have been felt- they were worth it just for that moment. Their lips moved together in perfect synchronization, meant for one another.

Tyler pushed his hands underneath the waistband of Y/N's shirt, kneading her tender flesh within his large hands. He bit down on her lip causing her to gasp, the perfect chance for him to slide his tongue into her mouth.

He brought his arms underneath her thighs, lifting her from the chair and Walking backwards through his house, the two of them losing their clothes one piece after another, his chest pressed against hers and his mouth attached to her own.

It might have been wrong, to do this so quickly, they were both feeling emotional pain and in the morning neither of them knew how they would feel about this, but for now as she closed her eyes and let him lead her to the bedroom, only pulling away to lay her down into the mattress. Whatever was to come in the morning didn't matter, because every part of him, even if just for the night, belonged to her. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

190K 3K 68
[COMPLETED] Because of a stupid hook up with the Dallas Stars Forward Tyler Seguin. Keya Grayston's plans was compromised. She got pregnant. She was...
99.4K 1.3K 27
"Don't start to love me again once it's too late." "Well, is it too late now?" "No, not even close." - In which two ex's become best friends.
984 7 10
WHEN WIRES CROSS | TYLER SEGUIN originally posted to @baevillier on tumblr (2020) Y/N and Tyler have been friends forever, After a mishap of meeting...
35.8K 564 33
What happens when you think you have your life all planned out? You are so close to starting this life but something changes. Bella is faced with thi...