Sexy Wins (BWWM)

By Dido-belle32

A young Haitian native questions her sexuality she doesn't desire men or women yet she tugs on her tie and pu... More

Chapter One: The Rush of Fools
Ch 3: It's only through Mysteries that the Soul is Revealed
A/N
Ch 4: Pride goes before destruction
Ch 5: All things New
Ch 6: Courage is not the absence of fear
Ch 7: Don't make a moutain out of a Mole hill
Ch 8: Love all Trust a fewDo wrong to none.
Ch 9: Two wrongs Don't make a Right
Ch 10: Revenge is sweet but not Fattening.

Chapter Two: Curiosity kills The Cat

314 10 6
By Dido-belle32

Sweat rolled down her face as Jessana looked respectfully at her new client.

Cole Garner.

'The sissy boy that threw champagne is the same playboy that has sent countless maids before me packing of all the thousands of men in New York it had to be him.' Jessana grimaced.

"Oh! Hoo! Hoo!" He claims dramatically, slowly clapping, grinning from ear to ear.

Jessana stared at him blankly, her hands forming into a tight fist in her pockets. Black shoes shining from hours of polishing last night hunched over a small white sink. Suit jacket ironed for hours, she even replaced the buttons on her white Oxford shirt because they look dated. All for this inconsiderate little boy who tried to embarrass her about her wardrobe.

'I'd like to see what he says now. The plaza made sure I had a suit that fits and actually looks pretty sharp on me. I have never worn such nice clothes before...' Jessana kept her head held high ready for whatever came her way.

He bites his lip as he places his subtly toned arms on his knees.

"Look what we have here. It's testosterone breast!" He says mockingly, shaking his head.

Saucy seemed to ignore their exchange glaring at the naked woman in his bed. Her light brown hair,stirring under the covers, she raises her head a little hair cascading down her milky white back yawning loudly. She speaks in a small voice.

"Cole, baby, who's here? Why are you making all that noise." Naked woman questioned, hair hiding the side of her face as she looks at Cole. Who is clearly paying her no attention, blue eyes looking at Jessana in an antagonizing stare.

A crooked smile plays on his lips almost as if he's deciding what jab he wants to throw at the maid next but he sighs boredly standing up he walks past Saucy and mutters. "Clean the living room, the bedroom, and make up the bed please." He head nods over at his bed with the woman in it.

As he passes by Jessana,Cole acts as if he wants to throw up. Oblivious that she was giving him a cold stare he smiles walking backwards and lifts his hands up in defense. "I'm just kidding around chill." He says smoothly sighing in dissapointment.

It became clear to her that he was not impressed with his new maid selection which proves how lustfull he is how grotesque.

Cole turns around as he heads to an opulent bathroom with a beige jacuzzi the size of a mini pool and a large grey tile shower peeked through the bathroom door which laid slightly ajar.

"Cole, baby aern't you gonna wait for me?" The mysterious naked woman asks him staring expectantly while her bangs covered her eyes her pink lips noticeably swollwen and puffy.

Cole turns around in confusion as if he hears nothing he shrugs and closes the door behind him.

Jessana stood there staring at where his overpowered axe smelling presence once stood mouth slighly opened in bafflement never has she met someone so self absorbed.

She looks at her co worker in the corner of her eye to see she if she's as equally shocked. Saucy's arms were crossed in font of her hefty chest. Hazel eyes sneering at this bare woman.

A loud sigh resonates through the room by the tone Jessana could tell it was one of Saucy's dissaproving specials like when she made a bed up wrong or if she scrubbed the toilet with the wrong cleaner or if Moe explained to her longer than he needed to inbetween shifts about her sexuality.

'Which means she knows this lady.'Jessana guessed.

"Dory,Dory,Dory, I just new you'd come crawling back like the whore you really are." Saucy claims smiling knowingly to herself. Like it was only a matter of time.

If Jessana's mouth wasn't fully opened it hit the floor this time. Back in haiti she's heard of gosssip where people sinned openly her mother cautioned her to shut out gossip and sheltered her as much as she could but never has she witness it with her own eyes. And it shocked her.

'Dory! Why would she sleep with him. After all he's done to her. I thought she hated his guts. I don't understand these American women. Didn't he lay with her best friend and her sister?'Jessana beraded in her head trying to wrap her head around it.

Dory turned around pulling a cover over her chest. She sat up against the head board the round top of her perky breast put on display once again.

Hand tossing her bangs to the side tucking it behind her ear. She pulls her lips into a duck face and throws little smoches at Saucy giggles a little placing her hands over the beige silk bed covers on her lap. Green-Brown eyes giving Saucy the look down eyes catching Jessana's for a second she poises them right back at Saucy confidently.

"So that's your new partner." She scoffs tilting her head to the side waiting for Saucy to react.

She just rolls her eyes and says "Do you even care that he's nineteen?! For god's sake your twenty-five he mortified you just like all the other maids. But you sleep with him anyway. That's all you ever do Dory is lay on your back."

Dory diverts her eyes to the other part of the room uncomfortably she takes a deep breath and lookup at the ceiling nodding her head slowly she meets Saucy's gaze.

"I admit I've had my fair share of men Saucy but Cole makes love like know other man I've met. He did me wrong that's true but when it's just me and him..."

Jessana tried to resist raising her top lip in disgust. Saucy couldn't take it anymore as well interrupting Dory's sob story she states "Shut up and move. We have to make up the bed."

Dory appears irritated for a second for being interrupted but she reaches down to grab a pair of jeans and a white tank top off the floor. Saucy moves to one side of the bed and yank a blanket from under her.

"Oww! Are you trying to take my skin off."

Dory complained her eyebrow furrowed in pain rubbing her bottom underneath the cover.

"WELL HURRY UP!" Saucy shouted at her moving a pillow from Cole's side of the bed.

"Give me a second!" Dory snaps on a red laced bra under the covers rapidly pulls her tank top over her head. She slid underwear on under the covers slipping out of bed. She hops on one foot in a red thong slipping a foot in one leg of her blue jeans.

Jessana stood there staring off into space wondering what in God's name just happened...

"Are you going to just sit there or help me." Saucy commanded.

'Get it together Ana! You're not in port au prince anymore this is America mother told you how they live here.' Jessana says inwardly coaxing herself back to reality.

"Oh yes. Of course." Jessana goes to one side of the bed pulling off
the bed sheets tucked underneath another matress feeling the warm Egyptian silk run through her hands.

It's a feeling she'll never get used to the soft mattresses as plush as clouds. The fresh smell of clean linen. Beautiful intricate floral designs swirling into daisy like patterns of brown thread sown to a gold bedspread. Jessana stares at the bed spread all the time simply because she had no such thing.

The Grogerie family have one king sized mattress for four people with four red thin knitted blankets each one ratted and has been sown back together repeatedly snags and fly aways, sores here and there. They share three pillows between the four of them. They keep the pillows close together so that someone can have an edge or the middle if their lucky. Sometimes Jessana would compile a lot of grandpa's old shirts together and that was her pillow for the night. Everytime she breathed into those shirts she would remember her pop the smell of smoke with a hint of orange always tinged her nose. Because her grandfather loved eating oranges she wonder if he would be proud of her after what she just witnessed.

"You forgot to pull that blanket up around there and you want to roll the comforter." Dory suggested she's been sitting in Cole's old seat, feet hanging off the right arm rest, hand placed on the left side, holding her head as she smirks at the two of us relishing in the fact that she's the guest and their the maids.

"Come on, Saucy get your back into it." Dory giggled at her little demand. She takes a big theatrical breath and places her hands behind her head.

"It's good to be queen."

A door creaks open hot steam seeps into the entire room. Jessana turns around to see Cole wearing a green jacket with a white t-shirt. She had to admit he works out his pecs pokes out of his shirt and a six pack imprints the middle. A deep black pair of jeans hangs around his legs paired with deep brown boots of some kind.

'So, he works out if that's the case then why didn't he throw a punch instead of a drink.'

Jessana shrugs and gets back to work folding old sheets to take out for washing.

Dory however can't seem to keep her eyes off of him like a lion hunting it's prey her green brown eyes scanned over his entire shape biting her swollen lips. He cheeks began to flush.

"Hey baby did you have a good shower!? Why didn't you invite me?"
She asked sensuously.

Saucy snorts loudly pulling a new pillow case over a crisp white pillow.

Dory wears a tight smile ignoring Saucy's outburst her finger beckons him to her.

Cole saunters over to those chinese wax doors running a hand through his midnight hair he laughs and says. "I got to go prepare for the party Danielle plus I mean didn't we just have an amazing night last night. I'm too busy to cuddle up ya know."

He speaks smoothly scratching his head blues seeping into Dory's once happy green-browns until those changed to confusion. She finally soaked in the words he's saying her smile drooped to a thin line as she stares at something on the ground she says.

"Now Cole, Danielle is my-"

"Sisters name." He interrupts as he slides the door open. "I know."

"Hey, aren't you gonna go shopping for a new dress. For my birthday bash." He covers changing the subject.

"Of course, I totally forgot." She exclaims getting up from the seat. She lifts her arms in an embrace until he brings up a finger as if to stop her. He turns around and looks at the maids.

Cole clears his throat.

"Saucy can I speak with you alone please." He requests blues lighting up with intrigue.

Dory just stands there in befuddlement she opens her mouth as if to say something but then she closes it retreating back to her seat pulling her legs close to her. She acts as if nothing happened.

Saucy stops in mid fold of that mesmerizing bed spread her almond eyes almost glowed for a moment. She nodded.

Dropping the blanket to the floor she heads out of the room. Cole smiles at her as he slides the doors closed.

Jessana continued to work trying to focus at the task at hand.

Placing newly washed pillows over his freshly made king sized bed.

Dory sucks her teeth thinking to herself out loud she says. "I wonder what their talking about. What is she to Cole?"

She fiddles with a lock on her shoulder length brown hair, twirling between her fingers, green-brown eyes slowly meeting Jessana's curious ones.

Jessana quickly goes back to finish folding the used sheets to take to the hotel's laundromat. Embarrassed at her sudden nosiness it's almost like a real live soap opera.

'Mind your own buisness Ana!' She could hear her mother say.

"What do you think is going on out there?" She can hear Dory ask her in concern.

Placing the blankets neatly against the bed. Jessana planned not to speak until she heard her own voice say. "I don't know.."

It occurred to Jessana some time ago about the nature of Saucy's relationship with this guy. She bears hostility towards every female he has relations with (according to Moe). She glared at Dory the anger behind her words when she insulted her. Everyone always assumed it was because of his age and that she took her job seriously but could it be jealousy?

Recalling Saucy's debate with Mr.Journer about that whole uniform issue it seemed abnormal especially considering her strong personality.

She seemed so concerned about what he cares about, what he wants or don't want. Saucy could give a care about how much sleep Jessana have at night.

'Is it possible that Saucy and Cole? But isn't she way to old for him could they be..'

A shiver sent down her spine. Literally causing her to have a squirming fit underneath her jacket.

'Saucy would never do that could she?Well, after seeing what Dory did it's clear that moral ethics are thrown out the door when it comes to Cole or is it just America?...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 91 17
Havana is all grown up now and is ready to seek the world of hardships and different adventures. Well she gets just what she asks for when one night...
396K 14.8K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
37.8K 248 26
It's crazy how this world seems to work. It's gotten so crazy that you need "permission" to love who it is you want to love. They don't want me to lo...
293 2 16
A girl falls in love with a skater, yet she doesn't know her secret..