SIREN | HS *on hold*

Por hessweetcherry

*THIS STORY IS ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! i'm currently writing other stuff while editing this story!!* *1... Mais

Introduction.
Updated Chatacter List
Business
Pleasure*
1 - Eyes
2 - Stupid
3 - Sleeping Beauty
4 - High
5 - Personal
6 - Errands
7 - Blood
8* - Rewards
9 - Questions
10 - Weakness
11 - Uninvited
12 - Careful
13* - Switch
14 - Sunshine
15 - Muse
16 - Blank
17* - Accusations
19 - Reminisce
20* - Games
21 - Midnight
22* - Bliss
23 - Lost
24 - Jump
25 - Price
26* - Outings
27 - Co-Workers
28 - Stories

18* - Past

10.2K 169 273
Por hessweetcherry

'Seems somebody put out the moon
Now the road is a minefield
I can't follow the way she moves
I can't see past the shadows'

Song: Drive My Soul - Lights

*You'll know when to listen to the song :).

Past.
Callen's POV.

When I woke up in the morning and my head was throbbing, I almost couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough.

I thought I'd sobered up enough with the water and the nice distraction from Harry, but apparently not.

Things happened so fast last night and I barely remember it.

I know we sat in my room for a while and ate, then went to the roof. I don't remember what happened between there and when we came back down, until he fucked me sober.

I'm already feeling nauseous, and I need to go to the bathroom.

I flung the covers off of my body and was met with sore muscles I didn't even know I had.

I was only wearing my underwear and a shirt when I fell asleep after showering again with Harry, and I just hope he doesn't hear me right now.

My body fucking hates me.

Whatever I ate last night was now in the toilet and I grimace at the thought of it.

I've got bathrooms attached to both bedrooms so it's far enough away. Leaning my head back against the wall beside the toilet, I wipe the side of my mouth and flush the toilet as quiet as I can while gripping the counter to help pull myself up to stand.

I didn't turn on the light because it's so fucking bright with the sunrise right now, the light reflecting off the yellow of my walls and directly into the bathroom.

When I turn around and look in the mirror I'm almost shocked, I look somewhat unrecognizable. My hair is a mess but that's normal, especially after a night where I drank what feels like an entire bottle of liquor.

My eyes are stuck on the bruises scattered along my jaw and neck, and I reach my hand out to touch them.

Did he grab me that hard?

I'm not complaining, I definitely enjoyed it.

I just didn't think it was hard enough to leave bruises that look like this.

They're a mix of dark purple and blue, and they almost cover the numerous hickeys he left along my neck as well. I lift the hem of my shirt a little to see more bruises the size of the pads of his fingers on my hips.

I feel like my soul left my body last night, and was watching everything. Him bending me over the counter, or fucking me against the wall.

Actually I should say fucking me into the wall because my back is so fucking sore.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were bruises there too.

Fuck.

That's so hot.

I brush my teeth and take a couple painkillers for my headache and sore muscles, putting the bottle back on the counter before picking up my hairbrush.

I quickly wash my face and brush my hair, almost flinging the hairbrush in the direction of the doorway when the light flicks on by itself.

I flick my eyes up to the mirror and see Harry standing against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest and looking at me through the mirror.

Wiping the edges of my mouth to get rid of the toothpaste I put the towel on the counter, turning around to face him.

It looks like he's had another shower, his hair is still slightly damp and he has a few strands hanging down into his face.

He's wearing a tighter black t-shirt which is hugging his biceps fucking perfectly right now, and he paired them with a matching pair of track pants.

He's got no business getting me worked up by literally wearing clothes.

Fuck.

Get a grip, they're just pants.

He clears his throat and snaps me from my daydreaming, making me look back up at his face. He's smirking at me again.

One day is face is going to get stuck like that.

"Does your face ever get tired of looking at me like that?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Not when you look at me like that." he says, walking closer to me.

Was I staring too long?

I shrug my shoulders and look back into the mirror, the light now making the bruises more apparent.

I normally would freak out over something like this, but I just can't get over how fucking hot it is. And knowing they're from his hands.

He stands directly behind me, pressing his crotch against my ass as he leans forward to kiss my neck.

He moves my hair to the other shoulder, and I keep my eyes on him while he presses light kisses over the bruises he can reach from behind me.

I can tell he woke up in a good mood.

"Harry." I whisper as he takes a light hold of my hips, pulling them back towards him.

He hums into my neck, grinding himself against my ass. "Yeah?"

My breath gets stuck in my throat when one of his hands reaches down between my legs, barely touching me over my underwear.

"Shit." I hiss as his hands work their way around my body, but it's so different.

He's being so gentle.

"Was I too hard last night?" he asks between kisses on my neck, still barely touching me.

I can feel myself getting even more wet and knowing it's because of him is driving me crazy.

I manage to shake my head no, which makes him slowly spin me around and lift me onto the counter so he can stand between my legs.

I was so focused on my face that I forgot about how nauseous I felt, and was instead reminded of how sore I am.

"Fuck," I say, trying to lift myself off so I'm not directly sitting down. "That hurts."

He leans down and kisses my jaw lightly, "Too sore?"

I lightly push him back, settling down on the counter and taking his shirt into my hand. "Big ego."

"C'mon love, gimme a break." he groans and tilts his head back as if he was annoyed, looking back at me with a small smile. "Let me make you feel better."

He gropes my ass just hard enough to press me against him, making me sigh out of frustration. "Please."

I know I slept alone last night, that I remember, but apparently my body has been craving him ever since.

This is dangerous.

Leaning forward again he starts to kiss down my neck, not leaving any marks this time, part of me missing the feeling of his hands holding onto me that tight.

"Did you like that? Covering you in bruises so people know you're mine?"

I swear he can fucking read my mind.

"Yeah." I breath and hang my head back, his hand coming up to hold the back of my neck.

I'm not being shy anymore, I don't care if people know.

His other hand moved from my ass to my chest, carefully messing with the hem so he can see pull it up and reveal my tits to him.

"So fuckin' perfect." he mutters against my neck before moving down and taking one of my nipples in his mouth.

I gasp when he flicks his tongue against it, making one of my hands reach around and run through his hair.

He makes eye contact with me while doing so and I almost throw myself off this counter and him onto the floor because the look behind his eyes was something I don't think I'd ever seen before.

I've always seen hard, angry, even sad.

He looked like he cared.

Like he wanted to make it better.

Like he wanted to fuck me again, and of course I wouldn't be one to complain.

He snaps me from my thoughts when he bites down on my nipple just enough to make me jump, right before moving to the other and doing the exact same.

"Harry..." I moan and he pulls away, helping me take off my shirt then tossing it to the side.

I reach to pull down the band of his track pants but he pushes my hand away, shaking his head. "Let me take care of you."

My hand returns to his hair as he carefully pushes my underwear to the side, then looks down at his hand.

"Hold onto me." he says and I nod quickly, already feeling desperate for him to touch me.

Securing my hands around the base of his neck, his thumb reaches out and gently pressed against my clit.

"Fuck!" I hiss and digging my nails into his neck from how sensitive I am.

He slowly rubs circles over it while he uses his other to collect some of my arousal. Lifting his hand between us I open my mouth thinking he wants me to suck on them, but instead he takes them into his own mouth.

Our eyes stay locked the entire time and I watch him enjoy tasting me on his fingers, his pupils dilating.

I can feel my cheeks flush pink when he winks at me, and I have to tell myself to calm down.

Pulling his fingers out of his mouth he starts his thumb on my clit again, and I pinch my eyes shut.

"So sweet." he whispers and I feel his fingers circling me before starting to push into me.

I'm at a loss for words because of how good it feels, and because of how much I'm enjoying this.

I'm usually one for rough sex, but there's something different about this.

He's not wearing his rings this morning, and part of me misses the cold metal that would normally bump and brush up against my clit.

He's careful when pushing another finger into me, slowly pumping them while still using his other hand to massage my clit.

"Holy fuck." I curse and grip onto his arm, hearing him swear under his breath and making me open my eyes.

His face is scrunched up like he's concentrated on what he's doing to me.

I lean forward and try to kiss him to the best of my ability, and I can still taste myself on him with spurs me on even more as I moan into his mouth.

My legs are starting to shake and I can't control the moans coming from my mouth right now.

He pulls away from the kiss and moves his hands faster against me.

"C'mon baby, I know you're close." he says and leans in closer to me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Look so good for me."

"Fuck I'm close." I whine and he moves his fingers faster in and out of me, feeling the familiar pressure start to get almost unbearable.

"Love feeling you clench around my fingers baby, come on. Let go for me."

His words spur me on as a jumbled mess of words and noises leave my mouth.

My orgasm didn't hit me out of nowhere like usual, his slow and gentle movements on me made it drag out and I felt like I was floating.

My entire body quivers and one of his hands wraps around my waist to try and keep me steady because I can't seem to hold onto him, my legs shaking too much.

I'm panting and holding onto him so tight that I don't realize about ten minutes went by before I could move again.

"Good morning to me." I manage to get out, finally catching my breath.

Lifting his head from my shoulder, he pushes my underwear back to cover me and then helps me put my shirt back on before turning to me again. "Morning."

I carefully lean back all the way and rest against the mirror as he washes his hands.

Fuck.

I don't even have any thoughts right now.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asks, turning the water off and drying his hands on one of the towels before hanging it up again.

"Yeah." I laugh while running my hands over my face. "We have shit to do today."

"I made breakfast, you need to eat first." he says and starts to walk out of the bathroom.

I roll my eyes and hop off the counter to follow him, slipping on a pair of shorts when he leaves the room.

I haven't eaten breakfast in a long time.

I'm usually too busy or I wake up in the afternoon.

Walking out from my room and into the kitchen the smell of bacon hits me and my mouth immediately starts salivating.

Harry notices when I enter the room, turning around with a smile on his face and a coffee mug in his hand.

I slowly sit down at the table, becoming somewhat cautious because of the way he's acting.

"You're in a good mood..." I say while carefully taking a sip of the coffee, trying not to burn my tongue.

He shrugs and places a few more things on the table, "Slept good."

I laugh to myself which makes him scrunch his eyes as if he's skeptical of my thoughts right now, and I just shake my head. "Looks good."

He made bacon and eggs, and hashbrowns. Fuck I love hashbrowns.

Grabbing a banana and some of them, I sit back and focus on the TV that he's got playing in the living room.

Harry eats quietly as I pick on my own food, and it's kind of nice having someone here.

"So what do we need to do?" he asks before taking a sip of his coffee and looking at me.

"We need to visit someone who can hopefully help us." I say slowly, not exactly sure how to word it because I know exactly what questions are coming.

"Who?" he asks and sounds genuinely curious after shoving more bacon in his mouth.

I sigh and push my half finished plate away from me, settling back into my chair with my mug in my hands. "My ex girlfriend."

I kept my eyes on Harry when the words left my mouth and all he does is smile a little and his head.

"And what can she help us with?" he continues to munch on his bacon as if nothing was revealed and I look at him carefully before continuing.

"I haven't spoken to her in over a year but she's a hacker, really good at tracking people especially if they're off the grid." I start and he nods along. "You said you know the people who took the usb right?"

"Yeah." he sits back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. "They aren't good people, they'll probably kill us before we even get close to it. Was she helping you before?"

I nod my head and take another bite of the banana, "Yeah. We grew apart I guess you could say, that's why it's taking me so much longer."

"Fair enough."

"If she can help us locate your friends, we'll be back on track." I say while folding the banana peel and setting it on the edge of my plate.

"I'm serious when I say they will kill us before we get close to them." he says while looking at me.

"Do you not trust me Harry?"

He smiles and shakes his head, "Course I do."

"They won't know what's coming." I say and stand up, "You done?"

"Yeah."

I pick up both our plates and clean them off, putting them in the dishwasher and turn back around to face him.

He's pouring himself another cup of coffee and looks up at me, "Want more?"

"No thanks," I start, washing my hands quickly. "I'm gonna get ready, it's a little bit of a drive."

"How long?" he asks when I walk past him and I can almost feel his eyes on my ass, making me smirk.

I look over my shoulder just before I turn the corner, smiling at him. "About an hour, get ready to listen to my music."

Finally leaving the kitchen I get to my room and close the door behind me, moving my dresser out of the way so I can get to my 'hidden' closet.

It was here when I moved in, I just keep all my special guns and stuff in it.

She's probably going to try to kill me, I wouldn't expect any less from her so I need to be prepared.

When I finally get it out of the way I open the sliding door that keeps it hidden and I pull out the multiple weapons I have hidden here.

Placing them all on my bed, I place my hand on my hip and decide which I should bring.

Maybe I should put clothes on first.

I decided on a pair of jeans and one of my large t-shirts, trying to stay as comfortable as I can.

I grab a few of the knives and put them into the holster on my jeans.

All of my jeans have places for knives.

Then I tuck a gun into the back of them, pulling my shirt down so it keeps it hidden.

I carefully push my dresser back and hear Harry's footsteps coming down the hallway so I pause, but he keeps going past my room and I hear the door of the guest room shut.

I shake my head at myself and make my hair look decent enough, not even trying to cover the bruises on my face or neck at this point.

They're way too dark to cover with the little bit of makeup I have here.

Taking a second, I go over to my window and open it as much as I can.

I reach into my bedside drawer and pull out my pack of cigarettes, quickly lighting one and standing beside the window.

I can hear the traffic down the street quietly, and it's pretty sunny outside.

I'm not sure why I decided living here was the best option but I'm too tired to move again and find somewhere new.

A knock on my door makes me turn and look at Harry who's changed into almost the same thing I'm wearing, except he's got a leather jacket with a small patch over his heart.

"You ready?"

I put out the cigarette after taking one more drag and nod at him, "Yeah, let's go."

He moves out of the way so I can get out of my room and I turn to see him looking around before turning to me, and I just start walking.

Putting my shoes on he follows me until we're out of my apartment and down to the parking garage.

It's pretty empty today, and I walk over to my car.

Unlocking it I hear Harry whistle behind me.

I turn around to see him standing with his jaw almost on the floor, and his hand on his hip.

"Why am I so surprised you drive a fucking 73' camaro?" he laughs and shakes his head.

I shrug my shoulders and unlock the door, "You getting in?"

He skips around to the other side and gets in all giddy and happy like he's never seen an old car before.

I get settled in the driver's seat and glance at him, he's looking all around and messing with the buttons on the dash and I'm tempted to slap his hand away like he's a child.

"This is so fucking cool." he whispers to himself when I turn the car on, hearing he engine light up the underground garage.

Shaking my head, I reverse out of the spot and we're on our way.

He flicks through a bunch of radio stations until I tell him I had cd's in the glove compartment, and he just about lost his shit when he saw the albums I have.

He spends quite a bit of time looking through the music I have, and we're almost halfway before he eventually picks something.

I got into the habit of burning cd's because I don't have any aux in this car, so it's a mix of honestly whatever I was into at the time.

"These are insane." he says while flicking through the many I have, "There's like seven different genres just on this one disc."

I brush some hair out of my face and laugh at him, "It's a little bit of a mess. You'll go from old AC/DC to some random song that's about dying or something. It's a roller coaster."

He concentrates on one in particular before opening it and sliding the disc in the slot, impatiently waiting for it to load.

"You know you can get this entire thing replaced and get like bluetooth right?" he asks while turning the volume up, a random song by The Clash starting to play through the speakers.

"I had it updated around a year ago," I say, looking in the rear view mirror before focusing back on the road. "I like CDs, it's fun burning them and like, making my own albums."

He takes in my answer and we sit in silence for about 20 minutes before a song comes on, and I smile to myself.

"Roll your window down." I say to Harry, and he looks at me confused but does it anyways as I do the same.

When they're both down all the way, I restart the song and turn it up as much as I can.

Hanging my left arm out the window I rest my head back on the seat, singing along with the words.

"Seems somebody put out the moon, now the road is a minefield." I sing quietly, feeling the wind whip through the car.

I'm genuinely surprised when Harry starts signing along beside me.

"I can't follow the way she moves, I can't see past the shadows."

I look over at him and he smiles at me before looking forward and singing again.

"You make the darkness disappear, I feel found when you stay near. I know who I am when you are here, my way becomes so clear."

The smile on his face only gets bigger when he belts out the chorus and I can't help but sing along with him, feeling something I haven't felt in a long time.

I feel happy.

Right here in this moment singing along to this stupid song, I feel happy.

It's bizarre.

I don't want to get my hopes up, and I have no idea how long this feeling will last, but I can't seem to get myself to stop fucking smiling.

He doesn't notice but I turned down the music a little so I could hear him better, and it sends chills down my spine when he sings.

It's honestly beautiful.

I try to keep my eyes on the road but continuously flick back to him as he seems to be having the time of his life.

"When you're gone, will I lose control? You're the only road I know, you show me where to go, who will drive my soul?"

It's almost perfect, just as the song ends and Harry stops singing, I pull into the parking lot of an old mechanic shop.

"This is it?"

I turn the car off and sit back in my seat, nodding my head.

I haven't been here in a long time.

I get out without saying anything else, slamming the door and getting the attention of the mechanic who's working on a car currently.

He lifts his head and immediately recognizes me, putting the tools down in his hand and walking over.

I can hear Harry get out and stand beside me, probably getting concerned as the guy keeps a straight face and stands in front of us.

We stare at each other for a while until he breaks, a huge smile spreading on his face.

"It's been a while." he says, his deep voice making me smile as he wipes his hands off and opens his arms. "Come here."

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him, "I know."

"Taking care of her?" he asks mid-hug, and I chuckle at who he's talking about.

"I am, don't worry."

He holds me tight for a few seconds before pulling away and looking at Harry, "Whos this?"

I laugh to myself and move out of the way, "Harry, this is Jesse. Jesse, Harry."

Harry extends one of his hands out for Jesse, and I shake my head as they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you." Harry says and stands back after they let go, looking over to me.

Shaking my head I turn back to face Jesse, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Is she here?"

"You know she won't want to see you." he sighs and starts walking into the shop more.

I follow him and sigh, "I know. I need her help."

He stops to clean off his hands more before glancing behind me at Harry.

"She's gonna flip when she sees that." he says and points to him, "And that."

He gestured to my jaw and I slowly rub it with my hand, "It's none of her business really."

Jesse laughs at me and I can tell Harry doesn't like him already, especially since he called him 'it'.

He turns around and opens the door to the gym attached to the shop, and the familiar sounds of punching bags fills my ears.

"Who's she?" Harry asks and I smile at him, pointing to my car sitting outside the garage.

"It was a gift."

I make sure Harry gets in behind me before looking around the room, stopping in my tracks when I see the head of red hair training someone in the corner.

She turns around and locks eyes with me, and tells the persons she's with that she'll be right back.

Her long legs walk towards me and stop a few feet away, and I can practically see the smoke coming from her ears.

She's fucking pissed.

Jesse looks between us and yanks on Harry's arm, "Let's see what you can do, away from them."

Harry looks at me concerned but I tell him it's okay and look back at her.

Her arms crossed over her chest, swear covering her forehead and collar bones.

"Callen." she says, looking me up and down and I can see her shoulders bristle when she looks at my neck. "I didn't think you'd come back.

"Hi Mel."

~~

Holy shit.

Siren hit 11k reads yesterday and I don't know what to say.

Thank you so much, I love every single one of you.

If you've came from my tiktok, twitter, or found me through someone's reading list. Thank you.

I'm sorry for leaving this on a bit of a cliffhanger but the next chapter is more information heavy, and it's important.

I'm going to start working on it right away, it should hopefully be out soon.

If you are new, here's a list of my socials:

twitter: authormik

tiktok: hessweetcherry

I post updates and teasers frequently on tiktok!

Lastly, here's a few new characters for this story!

Melanie (she/her)

Jesse (he/him)

See you soon.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8K 90 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
62.8K 1.8K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...