Samhain~ An OC Book

By Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ More

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮

|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

39 3 26
By Autumn_Detective

"How do you destroy a monster without becoming one?"

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Reyna
𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦: Reyna
𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘: Mercedes Carman Reyes-Lopez
Mercedes| Gracious gifts, benefits
Carman| Garden Or orchard
Reyes-Lopez| King, Royalty - Wolf

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦:
Ironically enough, one of her most commons nicknames is Mercy. She likes the humour to it, so she usually answers to that rather than her full name.
𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛: 19th of August
𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦: Duellist
𝗔𝗚𝗘: 24
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥: Female
𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬: 
𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠: Emeraude Toubia

She wears the smell of blood and death like a perfume

Divine Violence

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗬:
Personality Type| Entrepreneur |ESTP-T
78% Extroverted 22% Introverted
30% Intuitive 70% Observant
74% Thinking 26% Feeling
15% Judging 85% Prospecting
49% Assertive 51% Turbulent

At first glance, Mercedes comes across as a young woman with a devil may care attitude hanging around her neck like a scarf. A young socialite who is always up for bit of fun and banter, no matter what the occasion. And while she certainty is, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Mercy is loud, she likes to be seen, she likes to be heard. She'll make her appearance the most obvious thing in the world, she'll make sure you'll never forgot her face. She's confident! She knows who she is and has no problem flaunting that in peoples faces. Have a problem? There's the door.
Equipped with dark brown eyes and a sliver tongue, it makes her take on a believable charismatic personality. Her sweet words and playful fire is addictive as sugar but oh so terrible for you.
Mercy is sociable! She likes people, well she likes hanging out with them. She lives in the present and is always the life of the party. She's talkative, and frankly she never shuts her mouth. She likes being the centre of attention. Why shouldn't she be? She relishes in everyone's eyes on her, being the only person who's on your mind. She's quite the gossip, and somehow always has some new rumour to spread or have some sort of dirt on whoever crosses her path. It's just a bit of harmless fun. Of course, until it isn't. But keep on her good side, and her humour mostly stays playful and light hearted, sure she might have some quips and snickers, but it's not like your complaining will actually do anything to change that.
She tends to get bored really easily, always looking for that next big thing to grab her attention. She's hardly ever opposed to whatever crazy idea someone comes up with.
Mercedes is fun and carefree, she tosses responsibilities out the window and follows her own path, not exactly caring whose next in line to yell at her, the only thing that matters is if she's having a good time and if she did her job well. She's daring with her attitude, but is also at risk at being a tad dramatic at times. Making things into a bigger deal than it has to be. And it's mostly always about her.
Mercy is a big flirt. She has the confidence to just slide over to the next pretty girl who enters the room, showering her in flirty remarks and charming smiles. She enjoys it, it's fun to her. She likes seeing people's reactions to whenever she throws out a complimentary response, seeing their cheeks darken and words ceasing. She may go a bit overboard at times, but she makes sure not to lead somebody on too much. Not to mention, she's quite the tease.

Mercy is not a planner.
If she gets an idea, does she think it out and all the outcomes and consequences it has in store? Or does she run head first into it and hope for the best. Ding ding! It's number two. She's impulsive, she acts completely on the spur of the moment. Whatever pops into her head first is what's she's going with. This has got her into constant trouble. And brought along a lot of regrets, but she never lets it known. She sticks to her decision, she forces herself to accept it. It's what she chose, it's what she did, and know she has to get over it. She isn't careful, nor does she learn from her mistakes.
There's a sense of adrenaline to it. She lacks rationality. And this isn't to say that she isn't smart or intelligent, but she does tend to lack logic at the best of times, doing whatever sounds best in the moment, rather than what's actually the best decision. She tends to let her emotions cloud her head, she isn't reasonable nor is she one for debating her decision. If she's made her choice, then by god she's sticking to it.
Her impulsive behaviour is normally why people tend to dislike her, words slip from her mouth, and although she tends to mean those things, they aren't at all the nicest or smartest words she's ever uttered.
Not only is she impulsive, but she's reckless and careless. She's rash and quick to decisions and her actions, she doesn't care about the possible dangers of the situations she's taking care of. She doesn't fully take time to think about the damage she's doing or the hurt she's causing to the people around her, all she does care about is getting the job done. Mercy is also unpredictable. One moment you think you know exactly what's she's going to do, and the next she completely flips the tides on you. She doesn't let herself fall into a pattern, she does what she wants when she wants. She's a wildcard, the more you try and understand her, the more she'll just run circles around you.

Let's get one thing straight about Mercedes.
She's a bitch. She can be rude, snarky and just so damn obnoxious to literally everybody she knows. This doesn't necessarily mean that she doesn't like you, she'll be like this with everyone, just more intense if she really doesn't like you. She doesn't care about your feelings, no matter how much she smiles and laughs. If she does care about you, then weirdly, she'll be a bit less mean. Not completely, but she'll try her best.
She doesn't like stupid questions or stupid people. She has a bad temper, and rarely tries to whole back on it, criticising and mocking people in a snarky manner. She's irritable and she knows that. Sometimes she doesn't realise how mean she's actually being until after all her bullet like words are fired. She usually doesn't take them back, and most of her behaviour sterns from her impulsive tendencies which often leads to feelings of regret. But because of her overwhelming pride, mercy hardly ever owns up to her mistakes. She hates admitting when she's wrong or is regretful of hurting someone's feelings. The whole things a drag.
Mercy is quick tempered, it really doesn't take that much to set off the ever growing anger in her. Anything you say has the potential to make her flip a table. Which is something no one wants to see. She's Intense and self assured, she holds no hesitation to get into a fight, in fact she may be the one to start it in the first place. Physical or verbal, she'll jump straight into it. She's feisty, and at times, she can appear weirdly calm while also handing your ass to you on a sliver platter. She's headstrong and hardly ever listen to anybody's word other than hers. She's not easily controlled, it's quite impossible to do so.
Despite her brash behaviour, Mercy can at times be sly, masking her true intentions behind a clever smirk and a deceitful gaze. She likes to play up to people's expectations of her. Random people are oh so quick to slap a label onto her, and she likes playing the assigned role for a while before completely sweeping the rug from underneath their feet. It's for her own benefit of course, if she can abuse it, she can use it. She's also pretty selfish, surprise surprise.

Linking in with her bad temper, Mercedes is hot headed, the smallest thing can set her off, taking quick offensive as she's heading down a road of red. She doesn't like to proven wrong, to be laughed at or made fun of, and if she's beaten in a fight and made to look like a fool? She's coming for your head. Not only that but her moods can change within seconds. Shes indecisive, not really knowing what she wants. She's deeply prideful so if someone is set to stain her reputation, she'll be filled with a never ending vengeance, which works quite well with her vindictive ideals, she's very common with the phrase 'an eye for an eye', and practically lives by it. If karma won't get you, she certainly will.
She doesn't contain her anger well at all, she'll unleash it onto the world for everyone to see, once she's angry no ones safe, she'll make sure everyone who gets in her way suffers at the hands of her wrath.
She's aggressive and violent to those who dare stand up to her. She's hostile and always on the offence side of things, even when she's having the time of her life, it would only take a snap of her fingers to launch at someone with a knife, fully ready to just slice their throats. Mercy can get very creative with her murders and kills, she can turn pretty much anything into a weapon, she can yes anything to her advantage and make it your downfall. The more blood the better. When she isn't in a rush to kill things, she does tend to make a game out of it. She's like a predator toying with its prey before ripping its heart out.
Her violence has no limits, she'll kill and kill and kill without even battering an eye for her victims. It's not like much would change if she didn't kill them. They were going to die anyway, why shouldn't she be the one to deliver the promising news?
Mercedes is prone to jealousy, if the attention isn't on her for at least once a day, then things are about to get messy. She's one for lavish products and envious gazes, she wants people to be jealous of her, to crave the things she has and the people she can get so easily wrapped around her finger.
And when the tables are turned, well she gets pissed. Her brown eyes flicker to green, gritting her teeth as she plots your destruction.

A vicious vixen in her own right, Mercy is skilled in the realm of combat and killing, her lack of care grants her passage to slaughter all who dare define her. She hardly losses a fight and is always up for a challenge, relishing in her victory as she pops out a battle of champagne to celebrate. She's good at what she does, there's no denying that. She's exactly what the world needed her to be, a killer, a monster. If that's the role she's truly assigned to play, well she's going to give it her all.
Obviously, her morals aren't in the right place, and because of that she isn't some shinning nice person. She's deceitful, you can't expect to trust every pretty word that leaves her mouth, her selfish nature has a habit in corrupting what she does and doesn't. And often she's only saying what you want to hear to get what she wants. True, in her job she's a bit more 'honest', only pulling white lies rather than full out schemes, but she still has her moments. It's no surprise to learn that she's cruel and cold hearted. She may be fun to have a laugh with, but you have no idea how heartless she can be. Every where she goes she leaves behind pain and misery in her wake, she's stuck in a loop of destruction and heartache, and she would change it if she cared. It would be a mistake to assume you mean something to her, more often than not you mean nothing. When it comes to you and herself, Mercy always chooses herself.
And despite her nickname, Mercedes is far from merciful. She'll allow you to beg for your life, scream and cry out that you'll repent and she'll never see your face again. She'll enjoy the show, she really will,?before snuffing the life out of your eyes and leaving your body to rot. Leaving you alive isn't an option, certainly not when it benefits her. She's destructive, it goes well with her reckless trait.
And finally, Mercy has an overwhelming narcissist problem. She has an exaggerated sense of self importance, believing she is far more superior than others than she actually is. She always wants to be praised and complemented, she always has a need to be in the public eye and adored for it. She needs a rush, she needs something to keep her occupied because my does she get bored easily. She's hardly ever genuine and has some serious attachment issues. Sometimes she feels nothing but empty, and to those times she grabs a glass of vodka of the shelf.
Not only is she a narcissist, but Mercy also has one hell of a god complex.

"These violent delights
have violent ends"

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦:
•Combat
•physical Strength
•Resilience
•Agility
𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦:
•Temper
•Impulsive
•God complex
•Pride
•Destructive/Cold hearted
𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗦:
•Narcissism
•Selfish
•Jealously
𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗦:
• Just a simple training/excursive routine
•Creating gossip or drama

You've been seeing me in your dreams,
But ill be there when your reality drowns

𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗙 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬: Born in Mexico to two unknown parents, Mercedes was left on the streets alone to defend herself. Not yet a street rat, she was later found and handed in to a convent where she spent most of her early years, being raised by Christian nuns who regularly preached the word of god to her. She wasn't the only orphan there, it didn't take her long to make friends in the convent, sneaking out and ignoring the nuns together.
Even from a young age, Mercy held resentment and anger towards the world. She was left to die, and so she took personal offence, lashing out on the people who tried to help her, sparking in her rebellious nature as she frequently snuck out of the convent along with her friends, causing mischief and chaos on the streets before eventually heading back, where a normally angry nun would discipline them.
As she grew older, the need to leave become more tempting. She didn't want to become a nun like the other sisters. She didn't want to be trapped here for entirety, being smacked over the head with books or scolded as the old woman tugged on her ear.
At age fourteen, she made a plot with her best friend Josefina. They would leave in the dead of night, head out into the big wide world and make a name for themselves. So when the lights went out, the two girls suck from their rooms, but not yet leaving- heading to the sisters office with the intention of stealing money and whatever other benefits they could savage from the shelf's and drawers. And once they did, they slipped out of the windows, running across the grassy lawns before jumping over the gates, never looking back as they disappeared into darkness.
Never knowing the outside world that well, they weren't exactly sure where they were going or what to do for that matter. It was an impulsive move, a need to get out. They had nothing better to do than live on the street and steal, and that's exactly what they did, they never stayed in the same city for long, constantly moving around Mexico, never stopping in the fear of getting caught by the authorities.
They spent years like this, stealing from shops, on the streets, even from houses, they didn't really care, as long as they got what they wanted they were happy. And the longer they spent together, the more their friendship shifted into romance.
After a few years, Josefina started to grow that of a moral compass, she didn't want to continue being a thief anymore, she wanted to go to school, to actually try and live a normal life. Mercy didn't want that, she kept protesting that if they stopped they would get caught, and going to school was a waste of her time, but Jose didn't listen, she left to her to achieve the life she wanted.
Mercy didn't take this well at all. This was another person who just left her on the streets. Another person to toss her aside. It was met with quick and impulsive anger. She wreaked more havoc on the streets that she normally would, her crimes got bigger, her targets more rich and important. Every day she committed a new crime or scandal, at first it started out in protest, the more crime she did the more likely Josefina would see and come to her senses. But it soon twisted into a game to her, how long could so go on her own and not get caught? It was like a cat and mouse game.
The thing was, Jose was Mercy's Anchor, she was the person to keep her grounded. And now with her gone, Mercy went wild.
After two years, she was nineteen, arriving in the bustling city of  Merida, Mercy hadn't changed much except for gaining herself a reputation, she was no longer a low level criminal, but now a massive pain in the ass to the Mexican authorises who knew only knew her as 'Reyna'. And she was more involved with the underground crime life than ever. Getting mixed up in all the drama and trouble she could find herself in, crimes, the cartel, whatever floated by. She was happy to dabble in whatever sounded exciting. Mercy liked nice things, she liked to look expensive, and after hearing about the museums new grand arrival of a diamond, well she was already getting her tools ready.
And when the night came, Mercy slipped in, working her way pass security, closer and closer to the jewel of her eye.
Long story short, she managed to steal it, though not without a hitch, the alarm popping off as soon as she lifted it from its pedestal. She dashed out the nearest exit and ran, soon hearing the blurring alarms of the police.
She spent a few hours hiding out in a warehouse before trying her luck in escaping the neighbourhood, but when she did, she bumped into a police woman. She hadn't seen her in two years, but she knew exactly who it was.
Josefina gave her a chance to hand herself in, to turn her life around and step out of this dangerous lifestyle. Obviously Mercy didn't meet her with kindness. But with violence which down spiralled into a fight. Josefina's gun went off, but she wasn't the one who shot it. Now with blood on her hands and the guilt with killing the only woman she loved, Mercy's road to destruction only worsened. The kill took a toll on her, it was the only one that did. And cheery champagne and booze made its way into her life to ease the pain.
But soon, murder became a much more common thing to her. Having done it once, it made all the other times so much more easier. Not only did she steal, but she became somewhat of a hitman, getting paid to kill whoever her employer pleased. Normally people who didn't matter, but on the off side she went after the smallest of celebrities.
When the first light came, she didn't think too much of it, just some strange malfunction of the universe, until the effects of it started to become evident on her . It was some sort of mutation, she debated whether to get it checked or not, but that was risky when you were a wanted criminal.
But, instead of her going to find help, The 'help' went and found her. At first she wasn't at all for joining some group of super freaks to protect the world or whatever. But after learning all the benefits that would come with the job and her slate being wiped clean if she did agree to join. The choice was a much easier one to make.

Beware evil
I'm the devils worst nightmare

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦:
•Adrenaline rush bby
•Sweet Sweet praise
•Borderline Alcoholic
𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘:
Sniper rifle/ submachine gun

Cause I'm like yes and no,
Wait I don't know
I think I'm dying
Hold up, I'm invincible

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗦| 1-5
Strenght: 5 (Especially when Empress is activated)
Consitution: 4
Dexertity: 3
Intellegence: 3
Wisdom: 2
Charisma: 3

I don't mind all the chaos
It keeps me alive

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔:
-Friends with Viper, Yuri, Omen and Sage
-Likes to take a drink or two, or three or four. Honestly depends the occasion, but she does enjoy her fair share of wine and whiskey.
𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚:
-Devils worst nightmare- FJØRA
-Yes & No- XYLØ
-Siren- Kailee Morgue
𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗖:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 38.9K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
45.9K 5.8K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
136K 4.9K 24
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !