The Forgotten Mikelson

By Stephan_Jameslover

What if Klaus actually had twin daughters? What if she was treated Cheryl like an outsider while hope got all... More

Characters
Ships
Powers
Prologue
Questions
Chapter 2-
Mansion
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
I forgot
add-in
Chapter 5

Chapter 1-

2.5K 51 6
By Stephan_Jameslover

Serena's Pov- {Her 16th Birthday}

I woke up to hope screaming and jumping on my bed.

Hope: Wake up it's our Birthday!

Serena: I'm up I will be down soon!

As she ran I started thinking how this day was going to go, not well I know hope is starting to realise it to that we are not getting treated the same she gets bucket load of presents while I only get them of my two Aunts Davina and Keelin and my two Uncles Kol and Marcel. But I act happy for her but, Hey I'm being rude let me introduce my self.

Hey, I'm Serena Mikaelson, daughter of Hayley Marshal and Klaus Mikaelson. I know what your thinking didn't Klaus and Hayley only have Hope well no I'm her twin but we look nothing alike. I have dirty blonde hair like Klaus while she has Aubourn/Brown hair, she used to have a ginger colour but it faded in time. My parents weren't always as bad they just started to barely acknowledge me so it hurt but I got over it I only need my two aunts and two uncles. But it still hurts these birthdays and that. Let's get back to reality.

{Her outfit}

After I changed I got Hope's present and walked downstairs to give her it.

As soon as I walked down the stairs the sight I saw just made my eyes want to water but I held it in for hope and went downstairs to say happy birthday.

Serena: Happy Birthday Hope, have a great day.

Hope: Thank you to baby sis

With that, I walked over to Kol and Divina and said Hi with that I was bombarded with presents from them and Marcel and Keelin.

Keelin: Happy Birthday Princess! (As she hands me £300 and a bunch of clothes she knows I like)

Marcel: Happy Birthday Little sis! (He hands me a Jewellery box with my name on it)

Kol: Happy Birthday Mini-me! (He hands me loads of painting things and art supplies)

Davina: Happy Birthday Princess! (She gives you some really powerful Grimoires to practice spells and help with your Banshee and Siren sides since you have Lucifer to train you on your Devil side) {also she calls you princess because your basically her daughter same as Keelin}

That is when the murder started. I have bad anxiety and panic attacks so after a few minutes I left.

Klaus- Why are you not telling your NIECE happy birthday (That hurt when he said niece instead of nieces).

Kol- BECAUSE I was giving my other niece, The warm-hearted, angel-like girl her presents. But you know what I am sick of you all doing this shit and forgetting about her like she's a piece of shit when she is the most kind-hearted selfless person I know.

Klaus- Because she isn't my daughter she's just a worthless piece of shit human. I mean look at her (This is where my anxiety kicked in, he grabbed me by my hair and slapped me across my face) see she's just weak. (As soon as he let go I ran into my room)

I started packing and texted the two people I trust as sisters {Skylar and Clarissa or as I call them Sky and Clary}. They both have shit families who only care about one person, I also knew this woman who had been like a mum to me and was also my Uncle Finn's soulmate so I had already planned to leave with her and the girls to a place called Beacon Hills, California. Just as I was nearly done I found the letters I had already wrote and ran to meet everyone. That was the end of Serena Mikaelson and the start of Serena Van Der Woodsen.

Hope's POV-

As soon as everything had calmed down I ran to my sister's room because she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. When I got there the room was empty with a few letters With our names on them. So I screamed for everyone to get her so they did and I was crying by then.

Mom- What's wrong?! {She asked with so much concern}

Hope- Serena Has Left It's All YOUR fault.

Kol- Oh look what you did she left letters I just lost the person I classed and a daughter.

Dear Klaus or 'Dad',

You know what I don't know what to say all I'm saying is I won't miss the beatings for the little thing I've done so I most definitely won't miss you. Just If you ever have any other kids don't treat them with beatings just give them love and don't try to find me because I'm not just a weak human I'm even stronger than her. So hear somethings you didn't know about me hey I broke both of my curses, The hollow in Hope stabbed me with a stake but it was an accident, as for the werewolf curse I helped a girl from rape and Keelin helped me on my first full moon, Also all three of my grandparents love and adore me along with Aunt Delilah that's why they never tried to kill me. They said I have a heart of gold.

Goodbye 'Father'

Klaus POV-  I started crying. I shouldn't have done all those things.

Dear Hayley or 'Mom',

You know you could have stopped all of those beatings but no you and the others just sat and watched like I was a live comedy show. I don't even class you as my mother so never try to find me. If you need to know anything about me read Klaus letter or ask Davina, Kol, Marcel and Keelin.

Goodbye Hayley

Hayley's POV- I felt so ashamed I didn't help.

Dear Rebecca, Freya and Elijah,

I don't even know what to say because if I accidentally bumped into one of you, I would get slapped or my hair dragged. So the same goes for all of you If you want to know anything read Klaus letter or Ask Davina, Kol, Marcel and Keelin.

Goodbye Family'

Rebecca's POV- I wanted to be a mother so bad yet I watched MY niece get beaten and did nothing.

Freya's POV-  Oh my god Keelin wasn't even blood and she treated her better.

Elijah- Oh I gave my word to protect them both but watched one of them get beaten days on end and laughed about it.

Dear Marcel, Keelin, Davina and Kol,

You are my family and I will miss you all with my whole heart. But I couldn't stand the pain any longer I don't know if he realised that he had wolfsbane and Vervain. I love you all so much. I love you Mom1(Davina), Dad(Kol), Big Brother(Marcel) and My Mom2(Keelin).

Goodbye, My Real Family.

All 4 of them- We all smiled at least she will be having a better life before all going to Marcels to calm down and not try to kill them.

Dear Hope,

I'm so sorry I left but I couldn't deal with the abuse and pain Klaus was inflicting on me. I have so many bruises and I'm not even human, I always acted like a weak human so you got the love I was a lot more than a tribrid but just ask Davina about that.

Goodbye Big Sister

Hope's POV- Oh my god I didn't even know Dad beat her I should have helped her.

Klaus POV- 

Klaus- Freya do a locator spell NOW.

She did one but the map lit on fire.

Freya- it won't work she's got a strong spell on her.

Continue Reading