The Boy Project (a one direct...

By happychick

When an all girls school is suddenly integrated with a bunch of guys, who knows what will happen? Join the ta... More

The Boy Project (a one direction fan fic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
not a real chapter
Chapter 5
chapter 6 part 1
chapter 6 part 2
Chapter 7

Chapter 8 part 1

139 2 0
By happychick

Chapter 8

Heys guys. This is the co-author Connie here doing my first authors note. I just wanna say thank you for fanning, voting and leaving lovely comments. Sorry the chapter came out late. Hopefully we haven't been forgotten because there are heaps of twists to come :) anyway enjoy this chapter and thanks for everything again guys xoxo :)

hey this is sara i know it has been a long time but here is half of the chapter my bit is coming when it gets written i am having a little drop of trouble and yeah any way this bit is amazayn 

also i hope you had a merry Christmas 

Ps this chap is not edit

have fun 

vote 

comment 

fan 

************

C's POV

Why? I feel like my hearts going to rip out of my chest, I feel a lump in my throat every time the slightest thought about Justin comes up and I'm still being forced to go to school.

Not only did I have to face... Argh I hate to say the name..... Justin, but I would also have to face snobby teachers, bitchy gossipers and not to mention my friends probably acting awkward. Again why?

I sat nervously on the bus as it approached the street of my school. I didn't know what to expect from today, but loads of drama. If I cry today, especially in front of people I might just die.

When I arrived at the front of the school, I could see Justin leaning on the brick wall like any normal day. Though today wasn't normal, it was different because just inside the school next to the chapel I could see Harry waiting.

Well this is awkward. I stepped off the bus quickly making my way through the gate. With all my will power, I tried not to make any eye contain with Justin and headed straight towards Harry.

Harry then shot me a grin as I sped up towards him, then engulfing him in a big hug. I just let all my frustrations go in that hug.

I'm actually pretty surprised Harry was waiting for me. He's not my best friend but he's just my friend, like who I hang around with in a big group. After recent events he's been making me feel really comfortable and gotten closer with me.

Harry and I then started walking in the school to where our friends were sitting. Harry was walking with his arm around my shoulder. Harry is actually a really great friend.

"Ouch!" I winced out as I felt a really firm tap between my shoulder and my neck. "Oi, Connie!" I heard Justin's voice exclaim frustratedly. Harry let go of his embrace and I quickly turned around to Justin folding my arms.

"What!" I spat out at him. "Can we just talk about things for a sec?" he said holding my arm softly. "What's there to talk about Justin?" I asked while choking up, "you obviously went behind my back and did God knows what with that other bitch. There is no other explanation."

At this point I had tears rolling down my cheeks. "Connie it was a mistake, I" but before Justin finished I cut him off "No Justin, we were a mistake! We're done" I cried to him.

Justin stood there speechless, then cupping his hands on his face. Harry and I quickly walked off.

When I thought it was all over, Justin ran up in front of Harry and I, looking as if he was on the verge of tears.

"C'mon Connie" Justin whimpered. Before I could say anything, Harry butted in.

"Dude, you've caused enough shit already! Get the fuck away from Connie before I make you, you asshole!" Harry said aggressively.

After Harry forcefully pushed Justin away, almost making him stumble. Justin was fuming now. He looked as if he wanted to kill Harry. Without any words he sped the other direction, colliding hard with Harry's shoulder on the way.

Today is going to be a long day.

*************************

Time for science first period of the day. Oh joy...... Crap Justin is in that class. That stupid manwhore. Not sitting with Justin would cause a lot of controversy.I guess I could sit with Harry.

I walked slowly to that class, so I wouldn't get stuck waiting for the teacher with everyone outside. I waited till the hallway of the science block was empty before I entered the classroom.

" Where were you miss" the teacher asked in front of the class. "Sorry miss, i was talking to my homeroom teacher" I lied. The teacher believed me and I went to sit down. I walked directly past Justin, noticing from the corner of my eye him eyeing my path to sit down.

I had reached the back corner where Harry sits. "Um sorry Harry, could I sit next to you since..." Harry cut me off then and spoke "sure sweety, no problem at all." He smiled as he spoke which gave me comfort since I still wasn't a hundred percent over Justin.

The teacher spent half the lesson just talking. During that time, I stared into space half asleep while Harry was writing on a piece of paper next to me. I'm not sure but I think it was an assignment.

"Uh oh" the teacher said "I've photocopied the wrong sheets for you to complete. I'm going to go up to the staff room to print your sheets. You guys stay and be quiet. Okay?" she ended. " Yes" the class replied in unison. The teacher then strolled out if the classroom.

Suddenly everyone started talking. I guess they were talking about why I wasn't sitting with Justin. These bitches should just mind their own business.

"uh Harry" I spoke softly. Harry stopped what he was doing and turned to directly face me. " um, thanks for all you've done for me recently. I couldn't ask for a better friend." Harry let out a huge smile and leaned forward to hug me. I hugged him back as he was my main source of comfort right now. "I'll always be there for you Connie" Harry whispered in my ear.

Did we just become best friends in a matter of days? These days have become weird and complicated in terms of friendship and heartbreak.

We released from the hug and I just let out an awkward giggle. The teacher walked into the classroom and everyone shut up. "Here are your sheet girls and boys. Pass them along" she ordered.

Just as things couldn't get worse in science, the bell rang. We now had to do all this for homework. Though I wasn't complaining that the bell played With You by Chris Brown.

"Aww I love this song" I said. "Really?" Harry replied. I was honest with him when I said "yeah I kinda plan this to be the song I slow dance to at my wedding." "haha that's cute" Harry said smiling.

I had drama next. Oh yay, I wonder how my friends are going to react about everything.

As I walked I realized I had totally forgotten about Justin. And remembering him now didn't make me upset. Anyway who could miss a jerk?

On the way to drama, I don't know what happened but some of Harry's papers fell out of his school diary onto the ground. "haha nice one" I commented. He laughed back.

I bent down onto the floor to pick up Harry papers. As I was picking them up I noticed something interesting not school related. I opened the paper and to my surprise it was a song. I read some lines that said

If I’m louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down

In my arms and rescue me?

‘Cause we are the same

You save me,

When you leave it’s gone again,

And then I see you on the street,

In his arms, I get weak,

My body fails, I’m on my knees,

Prayin’,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won’t feel right,

‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don’t feel right,

‘Cause I can love you more than this,

"Harry, what's this?" I asked amazed about what I just saw. Harry turned to see what I was holding and immediately snatched the paper off me. "Oh it's nothing" Harry said quickly.

"It didn't seem like nothing. Harry, I didn't know you write songs." Harry rubbed the back of his neck and hesitantly replied "Yeah, but my songs are pretty crap."

I strongly disagreed with that comment. The song I just read was absolutely amazing, in fact it was beautiful. "Harry, honestly your song is beautiful. If I had found that paper somewhere else I would've mistaken them for a famous love song."

Harry seemed really flattered by my comment, as he had this smile on his face not even death could wipe off.

"Thanks Connie. That really means a lot" Harry said giving me a quick hug.

"So did you write the song based on personal experience?" I asked. "I'm yeah, I kinda need inspiration to write songs" Harry said back to his hesitant tone.

"Well, whoever this girl is, in the song, I hope she sees what she's missing" I exclaim smiling.

"Well, um, I think she's maybe starting to see it now so... Yeah" Harry said gladly but still hesitantly.

"Cool. I wish you all the best with this girl" I say brightly. "Thanks, but I think I'll be fine now, since things are working out for me now" Harry replied.

As we continued walking to drama, I couldn't help but think how lucky this girl was. Harry is a wonderful guy and he makes a great friend. I'm think I'm actually feeling a little jealous.

Though I could never be a jealous as I am of Selena Gomez, I mean she's dating the hottest guy in the world. Ahh Justin Bieber's abs. I can imagine having a feel of those. I have to save up $650 for meet and greet for the Believe Tour. That concert will be the sex. Oh great, I think I have ADHD.

then the announcement went over

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.7K 12
"That" feeling where your heart begins to race when you see someone that you adore, unknowingly. "That" feeling when you lost everything, but you've...
3.3K 286 25
Two different lives collided. Each had their own secrets. Naruto who moved to a new city to cut off his past trauma, got tangled with a new group of...
768K 21.4K 50
Tanaka Naomi and her close friends and family are enjoying normal day life until one day, they're all sucked into the Naruto world. What's even more...
2K 37 25
Once upon a time there where 2 best friends who lived in a small town. A girl and a boy. They are playing at the park, but suddenly lately the girl h...