[βœ”] False God ━ Percabeth AU

By annabethslovespercy

❝ π—ͺπ—˜ π—ͺπ—˜π—₯π—˜ 𝗖π—₯𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗧𝗒 π—§π—›π—œπ—‘π—ž. 𝗖π—₯𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗧𝗒 π—§π—›π—œπ—‘π—ž 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—–π—’π—¨π—Ÿπ—— π—ͺ𝗒π—₯π—ž... More

FALSE GOD
━ 01.
i. Percy Jackson Fanclub
ii. Rumor Has It...?
iii. Adventures in Babysitting
iv. O'Hera
v. I Think I Like You!
vi. Do You Like Me...?
vii. An Invitation to My Heart!
viii. How to Be a Heartbreaker!
ix. It's a Date
x. Girls Talk Boys
xi. Alrightly Aphrodite
xii. Princess of New York
xiii. King of My Heart
xiv. It's Nice To Have A Friend
xv. You Belong With Me
━ 02.
xvi. Midnight Sweets
xvii. You Made My Day!
xviii. I Think He Knows
xix. You Are In Love
xx. Love Talk
xxi. End Up Here
xxii. Lover Boy
xxiii. Gorgeous
xxiv. The 1
xxv. Best Friend
xxvi. Cornelia Street
xxvii. Don't Wanna Cry
xxviii. Mother Knows Best
xxix. Lonely Heart
xxx. Happy Ending
━ 03.
xxxi. Hey Buddy!
xxxii. We Go
xxxiii. Forever and Always
xxxiv. Feel Special
xxxv. Oh Boy!
xxxvi. When I'm with You
xxxvii. This Love
xxxviii. State Of Grace
xxxix. Dreams Come True
xl. Good Day
xli. Paper Rings
xlii. Evermore
xliii. Wishlist
xliv. Heaven's Cloud
xlv. As You Wish
━ 04.
xlvi. La Vie en Rose
xlvii. Talk & Talk
xlviii. Gloomy Day
xlix. Blue Hours
l. Attaboy
li. Sunny Side Up!
lii. Flirtatious Winks
liii. Messy Feelings
liv. Friendly Things
lv. Hope Not
lvi. Fashion 4 Passion
lvii. The Twist Of Fates
lviii. Blue Kiss
lix. Lover Project Pt: I
lx. Lover Project Pt: II
lxi. Lover Project Pt: III
lxii. Eyes Locked, Hands Locked
lxiii. Love Is The Way
lxiv. Gossip Girls
lxv. Benevolent
lxvii. Holy Hera
lxviii. Kiss Me Kiss Me
π— π—œπ—¦π—–.Β² π—™π—”π—Ÿπ—¦π—˜ π—šπ—’π——'𝗦 πŸ­π—¦π—§ π—”π—‘π—‘π—œπ—©π—˜π—₯𝗦𝗔π—₯𝗬 + π—¦π—£π—˜π—–π—œπ—”π—Ÿ π—•π—’π—’π—ž!
π— π—œπ—¦π—–.Β³ 𝗧𝗒 𝗠𝗬 π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—Ÿπ—”π—¦π—§

lxvi. Drowning Blues

791 29 392
By annabethslovespercy

lxvi. Drowning Blues

Her grey eyes widened before they glared at Val, who smirked and playfully moved her phone to taunt her. She clenched her fist and bit her lips from saying anything that she might regret.

Instead, she focused on the grainy picture of Percy and Elle kissing on the front lawn. Annabeth wanted to tell herself that it was fake—that someone had photoshop it to make it look like Elle and Percy kissed. But she was done trying to be the clueless girlfriend that Annabeth had made herself out to be.

So, instead, Annabeth's grey eyes flickered, and she thought, Percy had kissed Elle. Annabeth slightly nodded at her thoughts and messed with the strands of her blue hoodie. My Seaweed Brain had kissed Elle.

Her worst fear had been confirmed—Elle had kissed Percy—and made her breath hitched. But it also reassured her that she wasn't overthinking about Elle. Annabeth knew that Elle was going after her boyfriend, but she didn't want Percy to think that she was one of those crazy girlfriends.

Percy. She wondered what his reaction was when Elle had locked lips with him. Did he kiss her back or push her off? The answer seemed so clear yet blurred. Was this what he had been wanting to tell her? Because Annabeth would have definitely preferred Percy telling her privately than Val publicly telling her about this

"Why haven't you said anything?" Frowned Val, looking at her blank expression. "Percy is kissing Elle! Look, Annabeth! React!"

Val's eyes widened, and she clammed a hand over her mouth. While Annabeth blinked, snapping out of her thoughts. She rolled her eyes and snorted at Val.

"I'm sorry that my reaction wasn't what you wanted, Val," Chuckled Annabeth, clasping her hands. "Were you expecting me to lie to myself and said that Percy would never cheat on me?"

"Yes," Nodded Maise, peeking up behind Val. "We're expecting you to do that but you didn't—"

"Oh, shut up, Maise," Scoffed Val, glaring at the smaller girl. "No one asked you to talk so stop talking!"

Annabeth furrowed her eyebrows, watching Maise's eyes widened, and quickly nodded. Val rolled her eyes turned to look back at Annabeth with her hands on her hips.

"Anyways, are you going to tell us how betrayed you feel that Seaweed Brain has kissed another girl?" Val mockingly pouted. "We warned you—He was only playing you. He doesn't love you—"

"How do you know he doesn't love me?" Asked Annabeth, cocking an eyebrow. "You're not Percy the last time we checked."

"W-Well, he kissed Elle!" Said Val. "He kissed another girl—that's evidence that he doesn't love you!"

Though, Annabeth was somewhat panicking inside—as she should because her boyfriend had kissed someone else. Annabeth was calm because it was Percy they were talking about. He loves cuddles and blue things.

She needed to hear Percy's side of the story before making any decision that might affect their future.

"Val," Said Annabeth nonchalantly. "Why are you obsessed with breaking me and Percy up? Don't you have something better to do?"

Val's face reddened, and she flared her nostrils at Annabeth. She stomped her heel on the ground and said, "No, I have nothing better to do, Annabeth Chase! Do you know how long I have been chasing Percy? For the past two years!"

"That's sound stalkerish," Said Annabeth, amused then added, "And I assumed that you never gave up even after Percy rejected you the first time?"

"H-He didn't reject me!" Said Val, her eyes widened. "Percy just politely say no as he had a girlfriend at that time!"

"But he probably still said no after that, right?" Guessed Annabeth and shrugged, "I don't know—that's what I heard in the halls."

Annabeth didn't know why she was acting like this toward Val—She only ever used this tone of voice with Helen, but there was something about Val that she wanted to roll her eyes at.

"He's going to say yes, one day!" Blurted out Val and said before she could stop herself. "I'm gorgeous! Who wouldn't want to date me?"

"Percy, apparently," Snorted Cade behind her, causing several people to snicker.

Annabeth bit her lips from laughing though she wanted to—It just felt something that she'll regret in the future. She looked away from Cade and back to Val. Her cheeks were reddened, and she glared at Annabeth.

"Can I ask a question," Said Annabeth, cocking an eyebrow. "Val, why are you so keen on dating Percy? No offense to my Seaweed Brain, but what's so special about him that everyone wants?"

Val and several other people gasped at her words. Annabeth bit the inside of her cheek, wondering if she should have said that. Of course, Annabeth already knew what was so special about Percy, but she just needed to know other people's reasons.

"Are you hearing yourself, Annabeth?" Said Elise, stepping forward. "What's so special about Percy? This is Percy we're talking about."

"Yes, Elise," Val agreed before looking back at Annabeth. "Percy is hot—I assumed you have seen him shirtless? Anyways, he's just charming and you're so fucking lucky!"

"So, from what I'm getting from you, is that Percy being hot is the special thing about him?" Frowned Annabeth. "Um—"

"He's also kind and helpful," Commented Maise quietly. "That's what so special about him—He's one of a kind."

"Maise is correct," Said Val, putting her hands on her hip. "Everyone wants a Percy but there's only one and you got it."

Annabeth bit her lips, and her grey eyes flickered though she tried to keep a neutral expression. She kinda did get the reasoning why everyone was so keen on dating Percy—He was something magical and too kind for this cruel universe.

"So, you're jealous?" Said Annabeth, raising an eyebrow. "You're jealous that I got Percy that you're doing everything to break us up?"

"Of course, I'm jealous!" Said Val, rolling her eyes. "And hey, don't put all the blame on me! Everyone had contributed to breaking you guys up—especially, Elle. I never thought that kiwi girl would have the balls to do it."

Annabeth furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean by that...?"

"Well," Said Val, clasping her hands together and turned around to face the crowd. "I can say for all of us that we never expect Elle to become like this—She was always so shy and quiet. Who knew that she would be kissing someone's else boyfriend?"

She watched as the crowd murmured and nodded at Val's words. Annabeth frowned, thinking about what Val said—Elle had been a shy and quiet girl, then why is she like this?

"Why is Elle like this then?" Asked Annabeth, furrowing her eyebrows. "Huh?"

"Your guess is good as mine," Shrugged Val, blowing on her nails. "I guessed she was extra jealous than me—which I don't like. Ugh, that kiwi wannabe."

Annabeth nodded and bit her lips. She guessed that Elle had really like Percy very much for her to do this.

"Anyways," Said Val, looking back at her. "Of course, we're all jealous, Annabeth! We all have been eyeing Percy way before you have but you were the one who snatched up him."

"Yeah," Agreed Elise, narrowing her blue eyes at Annabeth. "We all put on our finest outfit and waited outside for Percy to welcome him back after he didn't return back from Greece in May—"

"But, instead, he came into the school, holding your hand!" Cried, Val. "Do you know how heartbroken I was? That he walked into the school with you?!"

"Err, no," Answered Annabeth. "I'm sorry? I don't know what you want me to say—"

"You better be sorry!" Cried, Elise. "Percy was supposed to be mine!"

"Uh, excuse me, you bitch!" Said Val, turning around to face Elise. "He was supposed to date me!"

While those two argued it out, Annabeth could see her classmates whispering and filming the scene with their phones. She looked behind her to see Maeve, Ophelia, and Cade.

Ophelia and Maeve half-smiled at her while Cade winked at her and gave a thumb-up—which Ophelia quickly slap their hand, causing them to stick the middle finger at Ophelia. Cade smirked.

"What was so special about Annabeth?" Said Elise, causing Val to frown. "Percy chose her out of all of us."

"Hmm," Frowned Val, turning to look at Annabeth and smirked. "You're right, Elise, what is so special about Wise Girl?"

Her breath hitched, and her grey eyes flickered at Val. She could feel her anger toward the brown-haired slowly rise, and she clenched her fist. A sly grin formed on Val's face, and she stepped toward Annabeth.

"I mean, you're pretty but you're not that pretty like us," Said Val, flipping her brown hair over her shoulder. "You have no fashion sense—all you wear every day is some jeans and a hoodie. Boys don't like that, Annabeth. They like girls who wear skirts and dresses."

Annabeth gasped and opened her mouth to say something when she could hear shuffling in the crowd. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see Maeve and Ophelia holding Cade back.

"I'm going to fight a bitch," Said Cade, glaring at Val. "Anyone can wear what they wanted to wear—We're not stuck in old days where girls have to wear dresses, Val."

"Of course," Said Val, clasping her hands together before looking back at Annabeth. "Then again, Annabeth, you're smart—I must admit that but that the only thing special about—you're smart. What else is there to you?"

Her words left Annabeth dumbfounded and self-conscious of herself. Annabeth didn't want Val's cruel words to affect her, but it was so hard to let the insecurity go. She had been wondered, what else is to her besides her brain?

Annabeth never thought of herself as pretty like the other girls in her school, and her mind had always wondered if she was pretty enough for society.

Val smirked, knowing that she had got through Annabeth, and crossed her arms smugly. Annabeth blinked and opened her mouth to defend herself when she was yanked back.

Ophelia had grabbed her hand, and they watched as Cade stormed toward Val, slapping the girl in the face. Everyone gasped and started excitedly chanted, waiting for a fight to break out.

"I have been wanting to do this ever since you use my dead name," Said Cade, looking at the shocked brown-haired girl. "My name isn't Lily—It's Cade. Get it right, you bitch."

Annabeth's eyes widened and watched as Val flared her nostril and said, "I don't care what your name is—"

Cade kicked Val in the knees with her boots and stepped back. Ophelia and Maeve quickly grabbed Cade and held them back.

"You better remember my name, Valerie," Hissed Cade as Maeve slowly dragged her away. "Because I'm going to make you remember it."

Val scoffed and looked at Cade. She seethed, "You know what, bitch—"

Elise and Maise held Val back as she glared at Cade, who Maeve was dragging away. Annabeth was dumbfounded and stood there, looking between the two as her classmates cheered before Ophelia grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

Ophelia only let go of her arm when they were outside of New York Public School. She watched as Ophelia quickly pulled Cade into a hug and mumbled something into their black hair. Ophelia's brown hair swayed in the wind, and Maeve looked back at Annabeth.

"Are you okay, Annabeth?" Said Maeve, furrowing her eyebrows. "What Val said—"

"It's okay," Nodded Annabeth, shaking her head. "She's probably right—"

"Oh, no, don't do this," Maeve said. "Annabeth, we don't know each other well but you're pretty and gorgeous—You don't know how many times I hear people gush about your features."

Annabeth blushed and asked, "Really...? I doubt that—"

"No, it's true," Ophelia agreed, "You're very pretty, Annabeth."

"Aw, thanks," Blushed Annabeth, sheepishly looking at her.

Ophelia had long brown hair that fell down to her chest and her hazel eyes shimmered in the afternoon sunlight. She wore jeans and a white blouse. Ophelia smiled at her before frowning at Annabeth.

"Annabeth, I'm sorry but I don't think we have officially met," Chuckled Ophelia, holding her hand out. "I'm Ophelia and this my partner, Cade."

Cade shot her a smile and stood upright in Ophelia's arms. They had short black pixie hair with piercings. Cade sported black, ripped jeans and a white tee with boots—Cade reminded Annabeth of Thalia.

"Hi, Annabeth," Smiled Cade. "I'm Cade and I go by they/them pronouns so, please respect, uh, that."

"Of course," Nodded Annabeth, shaking their hand and Ophelia's hand. She sheepishly said, "Um, hi, I'm Annabeth."

"Hey, Annabeth," They all said, causing her to smile.

Maeve stepped forward and carefully asked, "I know that it's none of our business but you really didn't know that Elle and Percy kissed?"

"No," Answered Annabeth, shaking her head. "But I had an idea that something like that happened..."

"Why Percy didn't tell you?" Frowned Cade. "He should have—You guys could have avoided this mess."

"I know and he was trying to but we always got interrupted," Sighed Annabeth, rubbing her temples. "I would have preferred it if Percy told me and not Val."

"Val is try-hard and a bitch," Said Ophelia and half-smiled, "But I think you already know that, Annabeth."

Annabeth half-smiled and nodded, "I do."

"Guys!" Exclaimed Cade, causing them to look at them. "Val might be bitch but she isn't the person behind all of this—it's..."

"Elle," Said Maeve, then groaned, "I'm so surprised that she did this—If you told me two years ago that Elle would kiss someone else's boyfriend, I would have laugh at you."

"Same," Agreed Ophelia, messing with Cade's hair. "I never thought that Elle would become like one of those girls—it's weird and strange to see someone who you knew since middle school changed."

"Wait, you guys knew Elle?" Asked Annabeth, furrowing her eyebrows. "How was she like back then?"

"Well," Ophelia said. "She was always very quiet and kind till one day, she suddenly was mean to everyone—I don't know."

"Yeah," Nodded Cade, biting their lips. "Elle is something else—Oh, I'm sorry, Annabeth about her kissing Percy."

"Oh," Blinked Annabeth, then blushed, "It's alright...I always had a feeling that she would do something like that."

"What do you mean?" Frowned Maeve. "Hmm?"

"I always thought Elle was trying to steal Percy though I never admit it because I didn't want to be deemed as a crazy girlfriend," Shrugged Annabeth. "But I guess it was true."

"That's why I don't like boys," Said Cade, shaking their head. "They're assholes and they mess around with—"

"Cade," Said Ophelia softly, looking at them. "But this is Percy we're talking about—you know how loyal and wholehearted he is. He wouldn't cheat on Annabeth, that's just not something Percy would do."

"I agree with Ophelia," Nodded Maeve, biting her lips. "I think there's more to the story than we know and besides I don't think Percy would cheat on you."

"Me too," Whispered Annabeth, looking down at her dirty sneakers. "I don't think Percy would—He would never."

"Well then, Annabeth," Said Ophelia, causing Annabeth to look up. "We're rooting for you and Percy. We hope everything turns out alright."

Annabeth half-smiled and fidgeted with her bracelet. She gazed around the city and bit her lips. She was also rooting for her and Percy and that everything will be okay in the end.

The blue sky was fading away, and a tint of yellow streaked across the sky. The cold wind blew past Annabeth, causing her hair to sway around in the air. She didn't bother to soothe it down. Her grey eyes fixated on the building in the distance and drummed her finger against the fountain in Central Park.

She didn't know where else to go. Annabeth didn't know the city too well despite living in it for a couple of months, but she didn't want to go back home either—without talking to Percy first.

If everything had gone according to plan, she and Percy would have been back at his apartment, planning their wedding while playfully messing around. But instead, she was leaning against the fountain that ripped behind her while watching the sunset alone.

Annabeth always wanted to watch the sunset with someone she loves, but it was just her, and Annabeth didn't really like herself. She sniffled and could feel her eyes watering. All she wanted was to watch the sunset with Percy—Was that too much to ask?

Where was her Seaweed Brain anyway? Maybe he had gone back home and forgot about her. But Percy told her that he loves her. He couldn't so easily just drown their love away in the sea, right?

"Wise Girl...?" Croaked Percy's voice, causing her to look toward the direction of his voice. "Wise Girl...!"

Annabeth's breath hitched, and she watched as her Seaweed Brain walked over to her. Percy's black hair swayed in the wind, and his cheeks were reddened from the cold. Tears slipped down his cheek,  and it shimmered against the sunlight—Annabeth could feel her heart ripped.

"No, no, no," Said Annabeth, quickly getting up and wrapping her arms around Percy. "Don't cry, baby—Seaweed Brain, please."

Percy reluctantly wrapped his arms around her waist like he was afraid that he might mess something up. He buried his head onto the crook of her neck. Annabeth bit her lips, feeling Percy's cold tears on her cold skin.

"I'm-I'm sorry, Annabeth," Mumbled Percy, unwrapping her arms around. "I'm such a horrible boyfriend. I should have told you about the kiss—"

"Percy—"

"I should have stopped Elle when I had the chance to but I didn't and now we're stuck in this mess," Cried Percy. "I swear on River Styx that I didn't kiss Elle—She was the one who kissed me. I don't like her like that because I love you, Annabeth. I do."

Annabeth didn't say anything and stared at Percy. She watched as a crystal clear tear fell down his cold cheeks, and his sea-green eyes were blurred. She could feel her heart crumbled. Annabeth hated this.

She watched as Percy's sea-green eyes flickered and his lips wobbled. He sighed, "You're probably disgusted with me and I get it—I'm an idiot."

Annabeth wanted to say something, but her throat was clogged, and she couldn't find her voice. She had never seen Percy cry, and it broke her heart completely. To see the fallen tears on his cheeks that glistened brightly in the afterglow and the shimmer in his sea-green eyes gone—Annabeth hated everything about it. But she hated herself the most.

Annabeth watched as Percy's sea-green eyes flickered, and she grabbed his hand, holding it. She looked at him as to tell him not to let go. The cold wind harshly blew past them.

"I'll be okay if you break up with me, Annabeth," Whispered Percy, trying to let go of her hand. "I'll be fine, Annabeth, just break up with me. I don't deserve you—just do it."

"Seaweed Brain—" Cried Annabeth. "Don't do this—"

"You deserve someone better, Annabeth," Said Percy, dropping her hand. "Someone who will treat you better than me—"

Annabeth cupped Percy's face and kissed him, brushing her warm fingers against his cold cheeks. He blinked and looked dumbfounded at Annabeth before wrapping his arms around her.

The kiss was warm in the cold, and Annabeth ran her fingers through Percy's black hair, tugging it. She pulled away and wiped a tear off his face. His sea-green eyes slightly shimmered.

"You're an idiot, Percy," Said Annabeth, causing Percy to blush. "But that's why you're called Seaweed Brain."

Percy didn't say anything and bit his lips, waiting for Annabeth to continue. Annabeth cupped his cheeks and looked at him lovingly.

"Yes, you should've told Elle to stop—that would have totally gotten us out of this mess," Said Annabeth, shaking her head. "It's whatever—as for the kiss, she kissed you, right?"

"Yes," Nodded Percy, then stammered, "I quickly pushed her off and told her that she needed to stop but I guess everyone forgot to mention that when they spread the rumor around..."

Her grey eyes softened, and she nodded. When she was sitting here, Annabeth couldn't bring herself to believe that Percy would actually kiss Elle because it was Percy she was talking about. Percy would never cheat on her.

"I'm sorry, Annabeth," Whispered Percy, sighing. "I'm sorry for the rumors, Elle, Val, and just everything—I'm sorry for how cruel the universe is toward us. You deserve better."

"No, no, Percy, we're not doing this," Said Annabeth, shaking her head. "You're not breaking up with me—"

Percy furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to speak. Annabeth could feel her anxiety rise as Percy stared at her. She panicked. Annabeth Chase wasn't going to let Percy Jackson break up with her.

"You can't do that! You can't break up with me!" Stammered Annabeth, her breath sagged. "You'll break Estelle's heart! Do you want to break your little sister's heart?!"

Percy's eyes widened, and he quickly shook his head. He placed his hand on Annabeth's shoulder and said, "No, never, I don't see Estelle sad...But Annabeth—"

"No," Said Annabeth, shaking her head then softly said, "I love you. I don't care what else the fates or Lady Aphrodite has in store for us, we'll get through it because it's you and me forever."

Percy's eyes blinked before a soft smile slowly formed on his face. He nodded and kissed her cheek, causing her to blush like it was the first time. Percy pulled away with a smile on his face, then frowned.

"What is it? Asked Annabeth. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah," Nodded Percy and sheepishly said, "So, you're not mad at me, right? We're okay, right?"

"Of course," Laughed Annabeth, kissing Percy's cheek. "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork," Smiled Percy cheekily then sheepishly asked, "Is the wedding still on because if it is—do you want to go back to my apartment?"

"Yeah, of course," Said Annabeth, chuckling. "The wedding is still happening, Seaweed Brain—I don't think Estelle will allow us to cancel it."

Percy laughed and, before Annabeth could react, pulled her into a kiss. She gasped and tiptoed forward, running her hand through his hair. The kiss was magical and warm as the darkness devoured the sky around them. Percy pulled away and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I love you, Wise Girl," Whispered Percy. "I'll never break your heart."

Annabeth smiled and intertwined their fingers together. She said, "I know you wouldn't, Seaweed Brain."

A soft smile appeared on his face, and Annabeth watched as Percy looked up at the night sky—she did too. The stars twinkled brightly at them. Percy tugged her hand, causing her to look back at him.

"You ready to go, Annabeth Chase?" Asked Percy, his sea-green eyes shimmered. "Hm?"

"Yes," Nodded Annabeth, then smirked, "But I think you meant Annabeth Jackson."

Percy blushed and cheekily smiled, kissing her forehead. He whispered, "Oh, my mistake—Annabeth Jackson, are you ready to go home?"

"I'm already home whenever I'm with you, Percy Jackson."

author's note! Hi!! The first half of this chapter took place before last chapter! This is the last chapter of February and we're half way to finishing Act 4! Isn't that crazy to think because for me it does! I bet everyone is happy with the ending of this chapter, knowing you guys! I would to like to say that I do not support Elle/Val's actions toward anyone in this book—it's merely disgusting. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! I wish everyone a good week! I'll see you on Friday! :) Thank you for reading and have a good day/night! Much Love, Lucinda! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.6M 29.4K 34
❝Myself and Mr D have decided to send you to High School. Specifically Goode High School. Percy's High School.❞ ❝We're going to Goode?❞ ❝Yes.❞ ©viole...
170K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC