Their little Butter Princesse...

By neantigers

Not just any adopted by team crafted story! This story is more about the main character Katie then anyone els... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 21
Older Brother Ty
Authors note
The bag
Yay math
Authors note
After the vlog
Authors Note
NikkiCutie123
Nikki's Revenge Kind Of
Night ⚡️
Long Chapter
School Talk

Short chapter

81 4 0
By neantigers

Lilly's Pov

I was in the backseat starring out the window. When Mitch asked," Shouldn't you and Hunter be in car seats?" I said," no!" Mitch said," Well me and the guys want you both to be safe, so we are going to get you both a some." I didn't want a car seat.

Time skip!

When we got to Ashley's, Mitch and I got out of the car and walked to the door. When Ashley answered we went in. I saw she was getting ready to go.

Mitch said," I have to run to the store. Can you watch Lilly for a bit?" Ashley said,"Ya sure." When Mitch left it was just me and Ashley. Ashley asked me," So how are you?" I said," I'm bored." Ashley said," Ok do you want to play on my phone?" I said." Yes!" We both when upstairs to her bedroom and she gave me her phone.

I sat on her bed and played games. She was putting on shoes.

Mitch's Pov

I was driving to the store when he got a text from Jerome.

Jerome - hey when will you be home?
Mitch- going to the store, I'll call u when I'm on my way home.
Jerome- ok

Time Skip.

I was in the store looking at the car seats. I was very confused. Then an employee came and helped me with it.

I'm so sorry! I'm in a stupid writers block for what's going to happen in this story... I am starting a new book soon though... I'm going to try to get a pass at school to write in school! I hoped you liked this short chapter... K byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 205 14
So, stories about Team Crafted. I'm not writing this book anymore, but feel free to read it. This was my first book I ever posted on Wattpad, so it'...
2.8K 80 34
She could only run, not that it would help, the king of the Nether would find her either way, and then she was caught, but spared. As a lone sorcerer...
11K 323 24
Alex is a girl who had a best friend but her bestie betrayed her and joined team crafted and now team crafted uses her a prey to them for they are a...