ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

Por KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... Más

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
109. Stray kids ★
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

44. After the toxin

5.2K 237 228
Por KimichiMice

Min-yun is still sleeping, he should be fine now to walk but he is still weak. I asked the servants to pack Min-yun's things since I decided to bring him with me to camp. He will be bored here in the mansion like a bird locked up in it's cage.

Taeyung:Yah! Min-yun! Wake up!

Min-yun: I'm already up..

Min-yun said as he walked out of the bathroom already in neat clothes.

He just stood there and looked at me while I was going to the door but I stopped and just put a serious expression on my face as I looked at him.

Taeyung:Do you think you can still come?

Min-yun:I..I think I can manage.

Taeyung:When we get there stay only in the cabin.. I'll check up on you every night to see your condition.

Min-yun nodded in agreement.

Taeyung:Well come on.. don't just stand there!

Taeyung got out of his room followed by Min-yun.

In Min-yun's condition, he was poisoned before but suddenly disappeared for no reason, to be clear the poison is still within him. The drug, which is Sorrel MD had a kind of chemical that had triggered the poison within Min-yun.

Min-yun had been in coma for one week, Taeyung gave him antidotes for the poison, and it had actually took longer than expected for the antidote to finally made positive effects on Min-yun's body, and made sure the poison has disappeared Taeyung again ran some tests on him.(Like a crazy scientist?(●__●)

Min-yun is still struggling a bit to walk or even stand, his hands are even trembling slightly and Min-yun didn't even noticed that, it's because of the side effects of the drug.

He is still monitored by Taeyung (Our drug and poison master (⌐■w■)ノ) to make sure he took some pills to help regain his health back to normal.

Min-yun waited on inside the car as Taeyung talked with Mr.Lou that God only knows.

After Mr.Lou nodded Taeyung grabbed the car keys from Mr.Lou. He went inside the car and start the engine, it could be seen on the mirror (Mirror? Car mirror?) that Mr.Lou and the other servants waved goodbye as the car drove away.

Taeyung:The camp... Should be 6-7 hours ride.

Min-yun opened his mouth but not a sound got out. Taeyung noticed it but choose to ignore it but Min-yun asked Taeyung anyways.

Min-yun:Why...Just why did you take me along? This is a perfect time to spend time with Y/n.. Without me.

Min-yun said a little annoyed and hesitant, he was looking out the window to avoid eye contact with Taeyung.

Taeyung:Jin...Jin said to bring you as well because Y/n wanted to see you personally, Jimin even said she couldn't sleep since the day I reported to them that you woke up, she got out the cabin and just go admire the stars and fell asleep on the grass eventually..

Taeyung said with a tint of worry, as he kept his gaze on the road.

Min-yun:Is that so..

Min-yun just looked worried and calm as he looked at his hands,head down.

Taeyung:Jimin hated just looking at Y/n anxious and she is having some sleep issues..Jimin and I may not look like the type, but we can't just leave a family member in a state like that.. Jimin, Jungkook, and I only knows about this little mental issue about Y/n, Jin also kinda noticed that Y/n is kinda very weary when they all decided to do camp activities..

Min-yun was shocked at Y/n worried for him that much. he actually thought that she would think of him that he would be alright,since she's a bright person.

Min-yun:she-..did she know about my whole condition?

Min-yun knew that Y/n wouldn't act like that unless she knew about the poison.

Taeyung:The drugs yes, but I don't know about the poison triggered part..

Min-yun: If she knew.. I'm sure she's already preparing a list of questions to ask me....I wouldn't like that.

Taeyung looked at Min-yun for a few seconds on his side, not sure either Min-yun is just a friend or just acting like a boyfriend to his sister.

Thought of him being and acting like her boyfriend kinda annoyed him. (How brotherly of you Tae! Keep it up!👍)

Taeyung: Min-yun...Do you like my book worm..

Min-yun fully faced Taeyung with full confusion.

Min-yun: Who's or what is, your Book worm?

Taeyung:Y/n..

Min-yun:Wah- First was Yoongi then Namjoon after that Jin and now you?! What is up with you people?!

Min-yun was flustered because of the question that he does not want to repeat ever again.

Taeyung:so you really do like her..

A tint of threat was every noticable on his tone, Min-yun suddenly calmed down as he looked at Taeyung.

'Huh? I thought he doesn't like Y/n?..But that Nick name, it's a simbol of his acceptance to Y/n' Min-yun thought as he looked at Taeyung.

Taeyung also looked at Min-yun.

Taeyung:What? Aren't you going to protest your true rebuttal?

Min-yun: There's no need... she's my twin remember.

Min-yun smirked at Taeyung and Taeyung knew what he meant.
That Min-yun treats Y/n as a sister

Taeyung:Is that so.. I'm fine with that.

Min-yun:By the way..I wouldn't tell anyone about we discussed now.

Taeyung softly signed.

Taeyung: It's fine..if you told anyone about it, if I don't want you to tell everyone about this, I never would've answer you or even respond.

Min-yun nodded.

Taeyung: Min-yun..we will be stopping on a store in 2 hours for a quick break..

All Min-yun did was to nod, and after 35 minutes of looking outside, Min-yun got tired and fell asleep. After 20 minutes Taeyung peaked at Min-yun's sleeping figure.

Taeyung:Min-yun.. protect my sister for me.

Taeyung whispered a tear merge on the side of his eyes.

I..I admit it. I do care about Y/n! But care is where I'll stop. No like nor even love. Care is ok 'for now'. I don't want to be too attached to her.

So Min-yun, take care of my sister for me, because I knew I'm not God that will always be there for her. If..if she ever die without me, I'll be happy that you are there Min-yun for me.

Taeyung continued to drive, trying to keep himself forget about his book worm, for now.

♣|(📚+🐛= Y/n)|♣

(inside Taeyung's dictionary of Nick names combined with a scientific definition of logic!)

____________________________________

Taeyung:Hey Red Knight of crimson blood..wake up.

Min-yun:The knight nick name sucks, don't mention it again.. and about the crimson blood part, it's disgusting!

Taeyung: It's better then angry pomeranian, right-

Min-yun:The RED KNIGHT OF CRIMSON BLOOD it is!!

Taeyung just laughed at Min-yun's flustered and annoyed face after he shouted in shocked and fear. Though he is a bit worried.

Min-yun:I don't look like a pomeranian..Pabo

Taeyung:Haha..Mianhae (Sorry), Min-yun

Taeyung said as he got off the car same with Min-yun

Min-yun: Mianhae,Mianhae, Mianhae....I knew you didn't mean it..and your the pomeranian!

Min-yun said in a bla-bla-bla tone and soon turn into annoyance.

Taeyung:What?! Tell me that again you brat!

Min-yun:See-

Min-yun pointed at Taehyung with a very satisfied face of victory.

Taeyung:Shut up will you!!

(I kinda realized that they act like Bakugou and Tsuyu on there way to USJ on the bus ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌)(anime scene:Boku no hero academia)

Taeyung:Come on let's go..or you wouldn't get any lunch.

Min-yun just strung his shoulders and follows the pomeranian, he smirked of the idea calling Taeyung Pomeranian all the time, since he has a position as a vip.

All Taeyung can just do is scold him.

'Now it would be fun to just watch him in anger..'

_____________________________________

It was already dark when Min-yun and Taeyung got to the destination of the camp.

Min-yun:What the hell are you doing?!

Min-yun just woke up from his nap only to be greeted by Taeyung's hair. Taeyung is taking Min-yun a piggy back ride!ヾ(*'O'*)/ (that's one of my dreams (╥﹏╥)

Taeyung:What? The camp is just 2 minutes walk from parking spot..I don't mind giving you a ride there

Min-yun just looked at him with a flustered expression. Thinking that he did need any help, special from one of his Masters.

Min-yun:I have two feet..I can walk you know-

Taeyung suddenly stopped, letting Min-yun's forehead hit his head.

Min-yun:What was that for?!

Taeyung: Min-yun...Your too weak now, I know that when you scream it actually stings your lungs, and when you walk for too long you can faint and be in coma again, in several days.. Yes the poison is now gone...but the drug.

Min-yun:The drug..what kind of drug is it?

Taeyung thought for a bit wither he should tell Min-yun or not.

Taeyung: It's only impotent..but it did triggered your poison and at the same time the poison extended the potent of the drug..

Min-yun:Then..is the drug...

Taeyung: thankfully it's also gone, though the side effects of the drug are now acting..but you know, if I didn't let you take the antidotes in time, do you think that you'll still be here.. breathing.

Min-yun stayed silent and Taeyung continued to walk.

Min-yun: I'm sorry..Hyung.

Taeyung:Why are you saying that?

Taeyung said a bit irritated and confused.

Min-yun:If..if only I sensed the drug then I wouldn't be in such a state now..

Taeyung: Min-yun you stupid brat! Why did you say that?!

Taeyung said as looking to his side to Min-yun, the Rage and anger is all written on Taeyung's face as he looked at the now slightly shocked Min-yun.

Min-yun: W-What..?

Min-yun nervously asked and he is also shocked of Taeyung's sudden rage of anger.

Taeyung: Min-yun..Look here, If you didn't drank the cup with the drug there is a possibility that Y/n took it instead. Second if you didn't take it..you could've die in the future if you ate something that might trigger your poison..

Taeyung continued to walk as Min-yun just stayed there like a statue processing what Taeyung just explained to him.

Taeyung:Your lucky brat that your alive..going through the side effects is better than going to the path that Y/n took the drug instead of you and not getting rid of the poison within you..So be fucking thankful to God that he spears you a little attention!

Min-yun:Y-Yes..hyung.

Taeyung:We are almost there..

Min-yun:I can totally see that.

There is fire lights and people chatting can be seen from where they are standing.

Taeyung:Uh..You can rest in the cabin.. I'll go back to the get our things, I'll be fine..

Taeyung finally found their cabin after walking from cabin to cabin, as he took the steps, up to the door he heard allot of thugs. He opened the door, his been greeted by his brothers normally.

Taeyung:Hey we are-

Jungkook:Yah! Na-ege jwo!!
:Hey! give it back!!:

Jimin:Dangsin-eun geugeos-eul gongyuhaeyahabnida!
:You have to share it!:

There's the two babies running around the cabin playing tag, Jimin has a chocolate bar that originally belongs Jungkook.

Y/n is asleep,on a couch, while the two ducks are scrambling for the chocolate 🍫.

Min-yun:Are they always like that?

Min-yun muttered to himself, Taeyung heard it, Min-yun then signed in disbelief because of his Bosses childish behaviors that he himself never really thought that they would do. It's kinda embarrassing for him if other people found out.

Taeyung:Yah! Hei geuman!
:Hey!Stop it!:

Jimin:huh-

Jungkook:uh-Ah!

Jimin:Wah!-ouch my back!!

Jimin stopped because of Taeyung's sudden entery, when Jimin stopped, Jungkook who did not expect Jimin to stop, bumped into Jimin and both of them fell forward making Jimin crushed because Jungkook is on top of him.

Jungkook:ouch..uh-hahhah finally I got my chocolate!

Jungkook said as he ran to his room leaving Jimin half dead.

Taeyung:Can you stand?

Taeyung looked at Jimin as he put down Min-yun to a vacant couch.

Jimin: I'm fine.

Jimin said still on the floor. Taehyung got inside the kitchen to get food. While Min-yun just looked at Jimin.

'He needs an ex-ray...'
-----------------

Jimin: back hurts allot..

Jungkook:Serves you right! Taking my last chocolate!

Jimin:I was just hungry!

Author: I'm working on the next chapter! Wait do you guys have any ideas?

Jimin:For me hiking is ok..

Jungkook: Fishing!!

Author:Is there even a fish on the lake Jimin?

Jimin:The lake? What lake?

Author:There's a huge lake where cabins surrounds it..Oh please even a baby could see it!

Jimin:We I didn't..

Author:Shut up go back to your sets!

Jungkook:Btw..Y/n.

Author:um?

Jungkook:you almost forgot something*Jungkook handed Author a folder*

Author:Oh yeah! Btw guys a fellow author is starting a new story of her own story..I really would like to support her!

Jimin:She's nice..I saw the conversation they did-

Author:You what?!

Jimin:Uh oh...

Jungkook:your so dead hyung..

*After that Jimin is running from author since she has a knife ready*

Jungkook:Umm.. Author-shii! No knifes on the set!

!LIGHTS,CAMERA,ACTION!

💜😂💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

777K 23.9K 77
7 deadly gorgeous mafia got obsessed with their enemies sister at first sight and were ready to snatch her away and hide her Frome the world Y/n is a...
36.3K 1.8K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...
33.8K 907 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
373K 9.4K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...