I Found My Forever-- NOI X RE...

By ZeeZaw-YeeHaw

There was a little error when I was creating the cover. Just ignore the background text at the bottom. Thanks... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-- Past the Crayon Door
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
COMING SOON. . .
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen...
Chapter Sixteen! (Legit)
Chapter Seventeen
The Note of Nope.
Siiiiigh [A/n]

Chapter Twelve

1.5K 51 32
By ZeeZaw-YeeHaw

Chapter 12:

----------------

Everyone's gathered around in the main apartment. Asch and Lief are currently watching Socky the Sock Puppet. Rhys is reading one of Ava's books and Pierce is ... napping while standing. (Still, kind of impressive.)

I get off the phone, having just ordered a pizza, and plop down on the other end of the couch from Asch and Lief. Noi springs up next to me and plops down, leaving practically no space between us. In fact, he's just sitting in my lap. Lief nudges Asch and directs the prince's attention over to us.

"Umm..." He mutters.

I meet his gaze and tilt my head.

"Can I help you?"

"Why are you two sitting so close? Aren't you uncomfortable?" Lief brings up.

Noi shakes his head. "Not really. . ."

"Someone as powerful as you shouldn't be sitting so close to a runt like him. You're too good for him."

I click my tongue, "So says you."

"Pardon?" Asch grumps.

"Want me to say it again, highness?" I remark.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have bloody well asked!"

"Fine! But let me have the chance of 'rephrasing' it. I think you're a snobby little--"

"(Y/n)--- I mean, Juliett." Noi slips.

"(Y/n)?" Asch chuckles, mockingly, "Who's that?"

"It's... a nickname." I lie.

"Sure. Uh-huh."

As usual, eavesdropper Rhys buds in.

"If you ask me, it sounds more like a pet name."

"What?! Don't be ridiculous."

"Ok, then, '(Y/n)', who refers to you as it? Hmm?"

"Me." Noi squeaks out.

"WHAT?" Asch booms.

"SHHH!! You'll wake up Ava!"

"She's probably already awake, considering how loud you all are." Pierce comments-- now apparently awake.

Why must these hotties all intrude on my privacy? Guess it's doomed to happen considering they're Daemos and don't understand the concept of personal boundaries.

I sigh. Noi snuggles up to me, looking at Asch-- as if to somehow piss him off more. And it's working. Asch's face is bright beaming red, full of rage.

"Noi, I command you to get off of the Sorceress. Right now."

"No." I cut in.

"This is for the best, Juliet!!"

"Says you!!! You don't know what's best for me! Only I know what's best for me!!"

"You stubborn little--"

"Bring it on!!!"

Asch growls and stands up, summoning his fire.

"I will not tolerate this disrespect!!"

And then he fires a blast at a lamp beside me and Noi.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

And then the doorbell rings.

"Put the fire away before someone sees you!"
Taking this chance from a potential fight, I pull out some cash from my pocket and run to the door. I give the delivery boy the money and take the steaming boxes. I quickly shut the door before the delivery boy could see and question the boys or the shattered and burned lamp scattered across the floor.

"Asch, clean up the mess you made before Ava sees. She'll be very mad if she does. I got the food."

"Yay! Pizza!" Noi cheers.

I set the boxes down on the counter as Asch begrudgingly fetches the broom. At least he's learned where it is by now.

As Noi hops up from his spot, he glances over at Rhys, sending him a look that claims dominance. Huh. I wonder what that's about. Anyway, I grab the paper plates and serve everyone a plate. Rhys curiously pokes his pizza after I hand it to him. Noi, however, digs right in.

The others are a bit curious about the pizza, cautiously examining it before even putting it anywhere near their mouths. Lief looks at Noi, who's scarfing down pizza-- slice after slice.

"Are you absolutely sure this is safe?"

"Mhm!!" Noi says, mouth full.

I playfully roll my eyes and chuckle, taking a bite of my own slice. Noi trots over to me and sits down beside me. I scoot a little closer to him and he blushes immensely, trying to act as if nothing's happening. I'll wait for everyone to clear out before we talk about having that first date of ours.

Rhys finally takes a bite, alongside Lief and Pierce.

Their faces instantly light up.

"Wow, Noi. You were right-- for once." Lief sneers.

"Go ahead your highness," Rhys nods to Asch, and the prince takes a bite.

His face beams with enjoyment.

"This is..."

He looks around meeting my smug gaze. He swallows and clears his throat.

"Adequate, yes. It is adequate."

"Boo you." I huff, "You know it's delicious."

"Yes, it is. (But it still doesn't beat ice-cream)."

I chuckle, thankful that Noi didn't hear that last part. He's too enticed in his sixth slice of pizza. (Kudamn.)

----- (Time / Skip) -----

After everyone's gone off to do whatever for the night, I pull Noi aside and throw my arms around his form. He winces at my movement first, but catches me in his arms and holds me close. I look up barely and meet his gaze. His eyes sparkle with a look of loyalty and admiration. It makes my heart melt and thump. He's pretty much a big puppy, and I love him.

"Hey, Noi? I want to talk about what we can do for our first date."

"A date is that thing where two people who love each other go do something, right?"

"Basically, yes. But I was thinking -- why don't we just hang out here? In the apartment?"

"But what about the others?"

"Eh, I kind of already figured that out. We'll send them on a wild goose chase. Which is something like sending them out on a mission that's pointless without realizing it." I explain.

"Oh. And what about Sorceress Ava?"

"I'm pretty sure Lorelei is dragging her out for the next two days."

"So, we'll be alone?"

I nod. Noi leaps up and hugs me again. I hug back and feel his chest rising with each breath. Calm and gentle. He really doesn't deserve to be a Daemos. He deserves a fair life...

And I'm willing to help him achieve that kind of life.

-----------------------

Author's Notes: 

ZeZee: I've been avoiding this like a plague. Not because I don't like it, it's because I don't know how we are going to proceed. Obviously we're back though, so there's some ideas in the bowl once more! Hope you enjoyed!!

Valby: Can we just recognize how adorable this boy is? Like seriously, protect this ray of sunshine at all costs. Also, it just hits different writing this with a bunch of bomb love songs in the background for a bunch of people who actually decided to wait for us to come back. Huuuugsssssssssssss, byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(Side babe note) 

(From ZeZEE) I am so sorry that I have become one of those writers who don't update a lot. But it means a lot to us when you guys are so patient and lovely. Thank you for so much support. Ciao. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 99 11
So yeah you read the title. I have never seen a Wattpad fanfic of Aphmau SMP. Its always Mystreet/Minecraft Diaries/Inner Demons. So I shall be the f...
37.6K 824 61
If any of you are competitive swimmers you will understand this book. If you want to add your swim story or random things to this book message me. My...
4.5K 177 31
Y/n is one of the failed experiment of the Los Santos Human Experimentation Group (or LSHE) that survived from the side effects of the experiment and...
3.9K 79 31
In a twisting tale of fate, a prophecy foretold there would be five warriors that would save the world. The Prophecy of the Five, they called it. Dan...