𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Galing kay glitterbabezz

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖? Higit pa

Copyright
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Ninty
Ninty one
Ninty two
Ninty three
Ninty four
Ninty five
Ninty six
Ninty seven
Ninty Eight
Ninty nine
Onehundred

Seventy four

3.2K 277 493
Galing kay glitterbabezz

Omniscient pov:

Flashback:

"Kori when we get older I'm going to be a princess." Jariah said as her and kori laid in a tent with flashlights on.

"You know what I'm going to be?" Kori asked her as they laughed and jariah stuck her tounge between her missing teeth making silly faces.

"What?" Jariah asked him.

"I'm going to be a astronaut so I can go and get a star and bring it back to you and we can share it and raise it like our baby." Kori said and they laughed.

"You know what I want to be?" They heard outside their tent and they both crawled out seeing Kasani.

"What?" Kori asked his brother.

"I want to be a killer so I can kill jariah." Kasani said laughing and jariah mugged him.

"You are such a idiot I'm telling my mommy when she come get me." Jariah said.

"I don't care you big fat ugly bird." Kasani said as they went back and forth.

"Kori!" Dior called interrupting their arguing.

"I'll be right back stop arguing." Kori said and jariah blew her tounge at Kasani.

"Your ugly I hope you never come over here again and you won't ever be a princess your too ugly." Kasani said and jariah started to cry making him feel bad.

"I'm telling your dad you said that to me so he can whoop you." Jariah said about to leave the room but Kasani grabbed her arm.

"Jariah I'm sorry don't tell my dad." 3 year old Kasani said.

I'm telling big fat meanie." She said and Kasani started to cry.

"Please I'll stop making fun of you." He said.

"Nope your a poo poo head." Jariah said.

"I'm telling your mommy you said that." He said and she pouted.

"No because then she'll take my tablet." Jariah whined.

"Well when my mommy and daddy argue they always make up by kissing." Kasani said.

"What's kissing?" Jariah asked.

"It's when the boy and girl lips touch my mommy and daddy do it a lot." Kasani said.

"Maybe if we kiss we wouldn't argue no more and we can get along forever." Kasani said.

"Forever? So you won't mess with me anymore while I'm over here?" Jariah asked.

"Nope it works for my mommy and daddy." Kasani said.

"Okay let's do it so we won't argue anymore." Jariah said and Kasani grabbed her hands and leaned forward.

"Only three seconds because your breath smells like grilled cheese." Jariah said.

"Okay." Kasani said then kissed her counting to three and letting go.

"We have to be nice to eachother now." He said.

"Okay. Wait am I a princess now because when a girl touch lips with a boy in princess movies she become a princess." Jariah said.

"I think so." Kasani said as they name got called downstairs.

They both went downstairs seeing Dior holding Kaoir in her baby carrier and make them icecream cones.

"Let me see Kaoir." Kd said helping Dior take off the baby carrier and putting it on himself walking out of the room.

"I'm a princess tete Dior." Jariah said.

"Yes you are." Dior said watching the kids lick their icecream as kd came in the kitchen.

Flashback over
__________________________________

"Mariah momma wants to know if your hungry she made wings and burgers." Jariah said walking in Mariah room seeing her doing her makeup.

Today Kasani was spending a day with his family and she was spending a day with hers.

"Actually no I'm going on a date." Mariah said and jariah folded her arms smirking leaning against the door frame.

"Oh yeah who's the lucky guy?" Jariah asked.

She was happy her sister was putting herself back out there and moving on.

"This boy Kevin I knew him since highschool he's always tried to get with me but I decided I'll give him a chance now." Mariah shrugged.

"How do I look?" Mariah asked doing a 360.

"You look good riah and your getting thick what you been doing?" Jariah asked laughing.

"Eating good that's about it." Mariah said.

"Well if things go right with this Kevin guy you can give mom and dad another grand baby." Jariah said laughing and Mariah twisted her lips.

"I don't think I want kids jariah, being around Kai and seeing you pregnant give me baby fever but I just think about me and Adrian baby and I just can't do it."

"I'm not strong enough yet." Mariah said.

"That's understandable just take your time Mariah." Jariah said rubbing her stomach.

"So you ready to have your baby?" Mariah asked.

"I'm 4 months pregnant I'm not rushing it I want to enjoy my pregnancy." Jariah shrugged.

"Why did y'all have the gender reveal and baby shower so early?" Mariah asked.

"Because Kasani has play offs coming up and he's has practice for weeks so this the only month he's really free." She said.

"So what y'all gone do when the baby born stay in Louisiana?" Jariah heard behind her looking and seeing her mom.

"I mean yeah we have one more year of college and Kasani is going to get transferred out here to be I. The nba." Jariah said.

"So we're not going to be able to meet the baby until she's one?" Mariah asked.

"Of course not we are going to come on holidays and breaks and make sure she talks to y'all on FaceTime I wouldn't do that." Jariah said.

"I'm happy you got this all figured out this is very mature of you and Kasani." Mya said.

"It actually feels nice to hear you say that." Jariah said.

"I wish my baby could be from here but 9 times out of 10 I'm going to end up having her in Louisiana." Jariah said.

"Whew you gone be in pain when you give birth I'm already knowing." Mariah said laughing putting her shoes on.

"I'm doing a water birth." Jariah said.

"Your having your baby in the tub?" Mariah asked her sister.

"Yeah I want to do something different everybody has their babies the hospital way." Jariah said.

"Just because you have a water birth doesn't mean it's going to be any less painful." Mya said.

"I know, Kasani hired a midwife and she's going to help me when the time comes she's just been making sure I'm up to date with my check ups and everything." Jariah said.

"Well I'm about to leave wish me luck hopefully this boy ain't a weirdo like the rest." Mariah said.

"Good luck love you." Jariah said along with Mya.

____________________________________

Kasani walked into the kitchen seeing his dad putting money in the counting machine and frowned.

"What you up to?" Kasani asked his dad while grabbing a Gatorade.

"Counting this money for yo mom so she can pay her employees." Kd said.

"Damn." Kasani said.

His dad didn't care if they cussed or not it was all his mom.

"Where jariah at?" Kd asked.

"With her family and shit." Kasani said opening his drink.

"Damn i don't be knowing shit nomo." Kd said shaking his head.

"What y'all been up to in Louisiana?" Kd asked.

"Honestly shit ain't been to good with us we been arguing a lot lately." He said.

"That's what comes with a relationship. Once you move in with somebody you see who they really are." Kd said.

"What about mom yall argued a lot?" Kasani asked.

"Yo mom use to believe anything anybody told her or whatever she wanted to believe so hell yeah we argued a lot."

"She use to accuse me of a lot of shit and after she had you and kori shit got worse for us." Kd said.

"How?" Kasani asked.

"Well one of my ex's came back to town after y'all mom had y'all and we was at a dinner she said some shit to your mom being disrespectful asking her why she wanted to be my third baby momma and shit and like a dumb ass I ain't defend her." Kd shrugged.

"Me and yo mom was into it for a couple of days after that but we made up them I went to my
Ex hotel room cause she said it was an emergency and when I went there she kissed me and shit and I ain't technically kiss her back but I ain't stop her." Kd said.

"That's kinda what happen to me and jariah, she pulled a prank like she went out and cheated with one of my teammates so I went out and cheated for real and got head from my assistant." Kasani said.

"Yeah you got to be careful you in the public eye now you make one wrong fuck up you gone be in headlines everywhere." Kd said.

"I know that's why I been chilling out lately but it's like jariah purposely flips out like when I was on live and she flipped out or we'll be in public and she'll start doing the most it's like she like that internet shit." Kasani said.

"You got to understand females different then us of course we ain't gone wanna be in the blogs and shit but females love attention."

"Me personally i don't fuck with that internet stuff but your mom loves social media but that don't mean shit."

"Every relationship different and y'all both gone like all the same things but I want you to know just because you and jariah been together what 3-4 years?" Kd asked.

"4 years." Kasani said folding his arms leaning against the kitchen island.

"Just because y'all been together 4 years don't mean y'all meant to be god could have other plans for y'all, don't force a relationship and waste time that's just gone make y'all both unhappy."

"An it'll be even worse cause y'all bringing a baby into the Situation." Kd said and Kasani nodded his head.

"I hear you." Kasani said.

He wasn't unhappy with jariah he was in love with her but he just felt like she ain't appreciate him enough and that she was refusing to grow up.

"I think our biggest issue is she's immature as hell and I be telling her but she don't listen." Kasani said.

"I felt the same way about your mom after she had y'all then I broke up with her we took a few months apart and got back together and was good." Kd said.

"That's the thing if I break up with her where she gone go? She gone take ya'mara and come right back home and Mya, Spice, and Mariah ass gone be telling her I ain't shit."

"I already know how the game goes that's why I'm trying to resort from breaking up with her and especially since she pregnant that's gone be like I'm putting her out here to be a single mother." Kasani said.

"You got to do what you gotta do for you and the best for yo daughter."

"When I broke up with yo mom I felt it was best for both of us because as soon as we broke she started back focusing on other shit she opened a hair salon and all."

"Sometimes breaks are needed in relationships so if you feel like jariah ain't maturing take a break give her time to mature."

"She might come back to Chicago her friends might talk shit but she gone mature through the process." Kd said.

"I don't want to hurt her by breaking up with her." Kasani said.

"Look you ain't got to stay in a relationship because you scared you gone hurt them if you unhappy you unhappy." Kd said

"That's the thing I'm not unhappy I'm in love with that girl I just want her to grow up." Kasani said.

"Then tel her that." Kd said.

"What if I break up with her and she moves on?" Kasani said.

"I don't think she would she'll be too focused on the baby but if push comes to shove and she moves on then that shows you all you need to know." Kd said and Kasani nodded his head.

"Bet."

___________________________________

"Hey daddy." Jariah said walking into her dad man cave seeing him pouring himself a drink.

"Wassup princess." Jeremy said as jariah gave him a hug then walked towards the front of the bar.

"Nothing." She said sighing sitting down at a stool as her dad stood in front of her.

"I know when something wrong with my kids act like I'm spicy or whatever her name is spill the tea." Jeremy said in a girl voice and jariah laughed.

"It's just I feel like me and Kasani love changed." She said.

"What you mean?" Jeremy asked.

"I feel like he doesn't love me anymore all we do is argue since I moved in with him it's fight after fight problem after problem." She said.

"Well who starts the arguments?" Jeremy asked.

"Me I mean he does stuff he knows I'm not gone like, like for example leaves his socks on the floor or something or he'll tell me I'm gaining weight and it's not even just that but I can feel the relationship changing Kasani has changed himself.

"He's not the same Kasani from when we first started dating he's boring now all he does is practice and it's like what can I do about it? I'm pregnant by him now I can't just leave." Jariah said.

"You want to break up with him?" Jeremy asked and she shook her head no.

"No I don't I just want that old feeling the feeling when I got butterflies whenever I'm around him or when we use to spend time together I use to not know what to expect."

"But now it's like I know what he's going to do before he does it." She said.

"I think the problem is Kasani has matured and you still stuck on being your old self."

"You my daughter and I love you so I'm going to be honest with you, it seems like your the problem jariah."

"You want things to be like Highschool but the only problem is y'all are not in highschool anymore y'all are in college." Jeremy said as jariah just sat and listen.

"You say Kasani says stupid stuff but everybody does and maybe you want to argue with Kasani because you want the attention because you just said you barely get any."

"But that's not the way to do it, arguing pushes men away nobody wants to keep arguing everyday." Jeremy said.

"That's what he said to me." Jariah said.

"Exactly, and I'm not saying you shouldn't get upset with him when he does things but you know deep inside you don't want to be arguing with him either."

"You wanted Kasani to change from his street ways and he did that he found an escape through basketball and is number one in the league for college basketball right now."

"Arguments drain relationships jariah."

"You don't know this but before you were born your mom cheated on me." He said.

"Woah and you stayed?" Jariah asked.

"Yeah." Jeremy said.

"Why?"

"Because not saying your mom was right but no matter how much I tried to deny it I was in love with your mom, I met your mom when she was 15 and carrying a baby around I loved her since."

"She reminded me of my mom 17 and carrying me and your uncle Chris up and down the street."

"I seen my mom in Mya and I fell in love with how she parented, she was 15 on her own I was 16 and obsessed with somebody with a baby."

"Your grandma use to tell me to stay away from Mya because she was fast but I never did."

"I always loved your mom so when she cheated I couldn't even bring myself to hate her cause I loved her so much I was disappointed and pissed and wanted to hate her but I couldn't."

"Another reason I couldn't is because the hold Mariah father had on her was the same hood Mya had on me she couldn't stop loving him they had been through so much."

"Moral of the story is sometimes we got to except the mistakes and the arguments and the changes and move on."

"Maybe you the one who needs to change Jariah you seem like you got all the problems." Jeremy said and she nodded her head.

"I love you daddy." Jariah said.

"I love you too."

___________________________________

Mariah walked into a restaurant seeing Khalil sitting in a booth and she slid in front of him.

"Dang you showed up I thought you were going to stand me up." He said.

"Nah I wouldn't do that if I didn't want to go out with you I would've just told you." Mariah said.

"You want some chips they gave it to us as an appetizer with these sauces." He said.

"No because once I start eating them I can't stop I'll be full before my meal comes." Mariah said.

"You look nice." Khalil said.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"I'm sorry I'm nervous I don't really know what to talk about with you it's been years since we hung out." He said.

"I know I'm sorry I let my relationship get in between all my friendships now I don't have any friends except nia and you of course." She said.

"Why did you let him tell you to cut me off though Mariah we were so close." He said.

"Honestly I don't even know it was so stupid of me I always wanted to reach back out to you but I was so in love with Adrian I let him control me." She said.

"Are you happy he's dead?" Adrian asked and
She looked at him.

"Not to be heartless but at first I was sad and depressed about it but now yeah everybody knows what he use to do to me." Mariah shrugged

"I heard the dude who killed him got killed by adrian affiliates because after He killed Adrian he was caught driving around in his car."

"He was killed by a homeless man be broke in his house stole his keys and killed him." Khalil said shaking his head.

"Niggas always lying my dad killed him." Mariah thought to herself.

"Who told you that?" Mariah asked.

"You know Nate from 11th grade lit he told me." Khalil said.

"Well what goes around comes around." Mariah said.

"How's your mom?" Mariah asked.

"She's great she's still working as a nurse and it's still just me and her." He said.

"Aww man I thought she would've got married by now." Mariah said.

"Honestly think she still stuck on my dad, sometimes I wish I knew who he was so I can go and cuss him out for the pain he brung my mom." He said.

"Everything's going to get better gods has plans in store for everybody."

"Symera is strong she'll be okay." Mariah said.

"She knows your out with me?" Mariah asked.

"Yeah actually she wants to see you it's been a while." He said.

"Yeah it has my next off day I'll come see her." Mariah said.

The waitress soon came over taking their orders and they continued their date.

For once Mariah felt happy and forgot about all the chaos in her life.
___________________________________
"Hey." Jariah spoke to Kasani as she walked in his room.

"Wassup what you doing here I thought you was spending the day with your family?." He asked.

"I was but my dad had to go into work and my
Mom went out with yours." Jariah said.

"Oh what you been up to?" He asked as jariah sat on his bed next to him and he touched her stomach.

"Nothing but I think it's time we talk." She said.

"About what?" He asked.

"About us Kasani it's long over due we are about to have a baby together." She said.

"Yeah I was thinking about that earlier and I got
Some shit I want to say too but you can go first." He said.

"I'm sorry Kasani." She said.

"I really am for all the arguing and the snapping on you when all your trying to do is love me."

"I just feel like sometimes basketball come before anything to you but in all honesty I should be happy that's what you gave up the streets for." She said.

"I love you Kasani and I get it now I really do it's me I'm the issue I need to grow up I get it I really do and I want to I just don't need you to give up on me or is yet." She said.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about but I guess you beat me to it but jariah I love you, you my
First real girlfriend my first love shit you was my first kiss." He said and she laughed.

"I'm sorry Kasani and if you feel like we need a break I'm all for it." She said.

"Nah we don't need no break I just need you to start being more patient."

"I love you and nothing is going to change that the only person that can change how I look at you is you." He said and she nodded her head.

"I love you too and I promise I'm going to change it's not going to happen over night but I will." She said.

"I know." He said kissing her cheek.

"But you don't need to change just because of
me but also because you have to set an example now we having g a daughter she's going to depend on you showing her right from wrong." Kasani said and she nodded her head.

"I know." Jariah said.

"I love you jariah." Kasani said and she looked at
Him hugging him.

"I love you too."

Author pov:

•I hope y'all caught Khalil's mom name👀.

•What y'all think about Khalil?🤔

•What y'all think about the advice Jeremy gave jariah?🥺

•What y'all think about the advice kd gave Kasani?🥺

•Yall think jariah gone mature for the sake of her relationship and the baby?🤭

I'm gone try to include more flashbacks of their childhood.

•Opinions?

•100+ comments and votes or no update🤷🏽‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

•Excuse all mistakes!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

549K 17.4K 80
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐧 '𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠�...
8.5K 332 11
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
502K 14K 24
- 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿om a thug .
691K 20.3K 78
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜...