Sidon's Fairy (Prince Sidon x...

By NineTails3

Zelda was ordered by her father to head to Zoras Domain too deliver a message to King Dorephan, with her was... More

The Visit
Traveling
Zora's Domain
Sleeping Fiasco
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.1
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.2
Revert
Gifts
Nightmare
Waterfall
Midnight
New Friends
Not a Chapter Author's note
Bad Feeling Pt. 1
Bad Feeling Pt.2
Recovery
Taken pt.1
Taken pt.2
Lost & Defeated
Authors Note
Hylian?
The Forest
A/N Decision
Her Awakening
I'M SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS!!😭
A Fairy's Arrival
A Fairy's Anger
Her Fear and Pain
Old Hideout
A/N I'm Back

Going Back

3.7K 109 14
By NineTails3

3rd POV:

It has been three days since the trial and the trio were about ready to leave. Earlier Y/n got a letter from her mother saying that she would have to come home for abit then travel to the Lost Woods. Mija was to carry out the rest of the Hylian man sentence.

King Dorephan bid us farewell and Mipha along with Sidon in her hands were to see us off from Inogo Bridge. Y/n was perched on Zelda's shoulder as they were walking to Inogo Bridge. They were all chatting away and having a wonderful time laughing and joking around.

Sidon never took his eyes of Y/n and even reached out to her. Y/n saw this and got up and flew up to him, controlling her glow so he can see her clearly. She was flying infront of him and flew in circles around him as he giggled happily.

"Are you sure your fine Y/n, I don't mean to be a pest but I worry for you my friend." Mipha asked with a gentle smile.

"I'm ok Mipha thank you and I'll be fine. I'll be parting ways with Zelda and Link to head to my mothers fountain. From there I'll be heading to The Lost Woods, i'll take stops ofcourse throught the stables placed on the ways there." Y/n flew up to Sidon petting his head.

"Are you sure you won't need and escort im sure once we get back to Hyrule Castle we can send one out with you so nothing happens." Zelda asked.

"No but thank you princess, I'm sure I can handle myself. I rather not bring someone who can't enter the Lost Woods with out The Great Deku's tree permission and leave them out there." Y/n said with confirmation.

"Very well my friend but anything happens you get yourself to safety aa quick as possible. Understood." Mipha said trying to act tough.

Y/n giggled in response. "Of course mother."

They arrived at the edge of Inogo Bridge and were ready to say goodbye. They all began to say goodbye and the trio were beggining to be on there way. Sidon saw that Y/n was starting to fly away from him and tears were starting to spill from his tears.

Mipha noticed and tried to calm him down before he started to cry even louder. Unfortunately it didn't work and he began crying his little heart out not wanting Y/n to leave. The trio heard Sidon cry and looked back and saw how upset he was. Y/n flew up to him for a quick moment.

"Hey....it's ok Sidon dont cry little prince I promise I will come back soon." Y/n said patting Sidon's crest giving him a small kiss.

Sidon stopped crying and looked at the fairy and only held in sniffles.

Your POV:

I looked at the prince and decided to make him something. Using my magic I made a small silver whistle.

"Mipha if you would." I handing her the whistle.

"Of course." She answered and grabbed the whistle to put around the prince's neck.

"See this whistle Sidon. When it glows it means I'm near see." I said as it glowed.

"When you learn how to blow into it, it will call me when ever you need me and I will always come back." I smiled.

"Don't you think he's to young to use it." Zelda announced.

"He is now, but I know he will learn how to use it when he gets alittle bit bigger. Isn't that right little guppy."

I said looking at Sidon smiling. He gave me one back.

We all chuckled slightly.

"On behalf of my brother, Thank You Y/n for the wonderful gift. Do be safe on your travels all of you." Mipha said smiling at us.

"We'll be alright no worried they have me to protect them!" Link signed with cockiness in his language.

Zelda and I gave a deadpanned look while Mipha had a blue hue coming from her cheeks.

"Let us be off then we don't want to be traveling during after hours." I said giving Sidon a kiss on his head and hugging Mipha, then flying to Link flipping his hood over his eyes.

"Goodbye everyone hope to see you all soon!" Mipha yelled waving us goodbye, as we waved goodbye as well.

---time skip---

While traveling back home we did encounter quite alot of monster camps and Yiga Clan members trying to kills us. This too us was odd because there shouldn't be so many monsters out in the open terrorizing travelers. I had a bad feeling in my gut that something bad was coming and it wont be long until it comes.

We were out of breath from all the fighting and finally made it to the seperated paths where we had to part.

"Y/n please be safe on your way to your mother I don't want to hear that you got hurt."

"I'll be ok the letter also said that a few of my brothers and sisters were going to neet me half way. So I won't be completely alone the whole trip there, however you both stay safe as well getting back to the castle and send me a letter telling me you arrived." I said back to the princess.

"Ofcourse, well farewell my friend I'll see you when you return." She said back.

"Yeah take care Y/n don't got getting captured in a bottle." Link said chuckling.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME!!" Feeling my cheeks get hot but giggled at the same time.

We waved goodbye to eachother until I was out of sight from them. Then I looked towards the sky.

"I better get a move on it looks like there's going to be a bad storm tonight. Hopefully I can make it before that does happen." Flying at full speed to not get caught in the rain.

I finally made it to the half point where all my brothers and sisters stood and from there we took off to my mother. It didn't take too long until it started to rain so we flew faster and after 20 minutes we finally made it home.

We flew into the pond to where I saw my mother The Great Fairy Mija. Her back was facing me so I flew up to her and gained her attention and she turned back to me with a gentle smile.

"Ah starlight Welcome home I wasn't expecting you for another hour or more did you just zoom through the rain." Placing her hands on her hips.

"Yes sorry mother, but I rather get here before it started pouring like hell." Smiling at my mother.

"Well either way your home now come on let's see about that magic of yours, I tell you to be more careful with it you know your not at full strength." As she grabs me gently to begin replenishing my magic.

Time Skip

It's been a month since I was with my mother, I received a letter from Zelda at the beggining of the week that they got back safely. I got a few letters from Mipha telling me how everything was back at the Domain and how Sidon doesn't cry in the middle of the night as much. Mipha also asking how I have been doing.

Gladly I send back letters to her happily telling her that I'm glad about Sidon not crying anymore. As well as writing her about everything going on here.

"Darling. Can you come here for a moment?" I heard mother calling to me.

"Yes mother is anything wrong?" Upon seeing her above water I saw a close friend of mine.

"Oh Hestu!! You're here I was expecting you until tomorrow." Going up to my Korok friend giving him a hug.

"Hello Y/n its great to see you." Shaking his marakas. "I came early to bring you to The Great Deku Tree he wanted to speak to you about something." He said as he was dancing.

"Sure no problem if mom will let me leave early." Looking at my mother for approval.

"Ofcourse you can go dear just send me a letter to know your alright." Smiling at me.

"I will mother thank you."

I flew up to my mother to hug her. My body was close to its original form so it shouldn't take long while I'm at the Lost Woods.

"I suggest you get going now starlight before
nightfall."

She said as Hestu grabbed ahold of me since he was faster than me when I was in this form. I waved goodbye to mother and we were off.

×××Time Skip×××

We arrived at the entrance of the lost woods and made our way through the magical fog. We finally made and I saw all the korok children in the bushes and trees. There stood the Great Deku Tree.

"Hello grandfather we are back."

Smiling at the ancient tree that helped mother raise me.

"How are you doing." Asking as Hestu puts me down.

"Hello little acorn, Hetsu I'm glad you are here safe and I have been well child, thank you." He said as I flew up to him hugging one of his many branches.

"Grandfather why did you have Hetsu come for me earlier than before?" Sitting on his branches with crossed legs.

"Well Acorn, on your travels have you've noticed there have been more Yiga clan memebers as well as more monster camps?" He asked.

"Now that you mention it we did encounter more enemies than usual and it has been bothering me slightly, but why do you ask?" Begining to get unsettled.

"Because these are small signs of the Calamity returning back to Hyrule not to full power but it's making way and you have to warn the king and help Zelda awaken her power from the godesses." He said.

"What?! The Calamity as in Ganon, how long do we have?" Asking worried for everyones safty.

"Maybe in a few years acorn, but still it can happen earlier than expected, so I am not so sure." He says.

"Don't worry grandfather with the princess's power and we'll find the knight who is worthy enough to weild the sword that seal the darkness. I'm sure everything will be just fine." I said with determination.

"Hahaha yes I am sure your right little acorn. We will just have to see. Now go get your rest you still have a bit more magic to get back until you can return back to Hyrule Castle."

"Of course grandfather goodnight."

I said flying upto the top of I guess his head. There lies a tiny pond but its big enough for my current size. I laye down and start to fall asleep.

"Calamity huh...we'll beat him.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 567 22
What if Mipha put her love for Link and concern for Zelda ahead of Daruk's plan to rush to her Divine Beast? This story takes place in an AU that beg...
9.7K 294 26
"Princess!" he yelled after her. "Where are you going?" "Back to the castle," she replied without stopping. "Not by yourself you're not!" "I'm sorry...
1.5K 42 15
WARNING: spoilers for BotW, description of violence/gore, ships Yes, this does include ships only because I'm a big fan of Revalink and Mipha x Zelda...
6.9K 186 17
Pre Written Story. Completed upon upload. Link had given up on Zelda's appointed knight hood duty. His dances with death all too close to him, and wi...