Blush- Gundham Tanaka x OC

By hawkinstarot

"Once he's finished, he re-zips the onesie up and envelops me in a tight embrace. "I will never allow anyone... More

Warnings (MUST READ!)
Characters :D
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
surprise motherfuckers
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 6

76 5 2
By hawkinstarot

jesus fcujk hi 

~

It seems as though Gundham lives here with us lately. He spends at least three nights a week at our place. It's unreal. Well, not that I'm complaining or anything. He's a really good friend. Not to mention that making him flustered is one of my favourite hobbies.

"So, what shall we do tonight?" Gundham inquires, propping his arm up on top of the leather sofa.

"Hmmm, I was thinking maybe we could grab some slushies and head over to a nearby skatepark I came across the other day?" Kaz proposes. I feel my eyes light up at the suggestion and I raise a hand excitedly.

"I'm in!" I announce, grinning widely.

"Me too," Gundham booms in a less excited manner, leaning back further into the sofa.

"Alrighty! Should we head out then?" Kaz asks. Gundham and I nod heads in sync.

We all stand from the sofa and I begin to watch as Gundham slowly pulls his jacket over his shoulders, running his fingers through his un-gelled hair (which is how he wears it these days). He lifts the jacket's collar around his neck and adjusts his scarf.

"What are you staring at, Jinnouchi?" he queries, lowering his head and cocking an eyebrow yet still keeping eye contact with me.

"You. Whoooaaahh, you look sexy when you do that thing with your hair y'kno?" I joke, looking him up and down before exiting the room and going to wait with Kazuichi. I can hear him stammering and grumbling from out here.

"Hey, where's Gundham?" Kaz inquires, irking an eyebrow. I pout and point towards the living room door over my shoulder with my thumb.

"In there," I say calmly. Kaz face palms and chuckles.

Gundham steps out, his scarf neatly perched on his nose, rose red blush spread across his cheeks evenly. Kaz looks at him, then gives me a half-lidded glare, then pinches the bridge of his nose.

"You're having way too much fun with this," he chuckles.

"He's just too teasable!" I laugh.

"I-I heard that Jinnouchi, and I am NOT teasable," Gundham grumbles from underneath his scarf. We all leave the apartment and Kaz locks it before we walk down the endless flights of outdoor stairs.

"So...uh..." I speak, trying to break the awkward silence that looms in the air around us. "Tanaka, what do you do? Like, in your spare time?"

"Oh, I breed animals. And sometimes I perform rituals and spells," he answers.

"Oooh! So you're a master of the dark arts?!" I gush. "Could'ya teach me your ways someday?"

"A mortal like you would not be able to withstand so much power," he booms.

"Awwwe, c'mon!" I sulk. "Can you at least show me how animals do the dirty?!"

And yet again, that has him spluttering beneath his scarf. Just like Kazuichi said earlier, I am having WAY too much fun with this man. I suppose it's just my natural provocative demeanour shining through. What can I say, I enjoy seeing other people's sides.

"Alright, we're at the corner shop," Kaz announces as we all stroll in through the automatic doors.

"Slushiieeeeesss!" I beam, rushing straight for the huge display of machines. There's so many different flavours...I can't choose.

"Hmmm...I want...ALL OF THEM!"

"Kehehe, adorable," Gundham chuckles, handing me a plastic cup with a straw sitting neatly inside.

"H-Huh?!" I stammer, feeling my cheeks heat up as I'm taken aback. "Heeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

"This proves my point further...kehehehe..."

"Huh? Whaddya mean?"

"We are very alike, Jinnouchi. Confident on the outside yet we get flustered very easily," he slurs. I slowly begin to realise that what he just said makes total sense.

"So, is this a game now?" I ask.

"Might as well make it one," Tanaka replies.

"It's on!"

"The flirting game, we shall call it. There is no end to it, no winner, no loser. Just the thrill of seeing the other one flustered I suppose," he explains, filling up his cup with dark red slushie.

"Got it," I nod, smirking to myself. I pour some purple slushie into my cup, then move along the dispensers, blue, green, yellow, orange and finally red to create a rainbow slushie. I stick the straw right in the middle and walk towards the checkout where Kaz and Gundham are waiting for me.

I squeeze myself beside Kaz and place my slushie on the counter. The man at the till points at all three in turn, muttering some numerical gibberish before asking Kaz for some money. Kaz pulls out some coins from his black jeans and placing them on the counter. The cashier smiles at us all and we thank him before exiting the shop.

We walk across the pavement towards a nearby skatepark. I place the straw between my lips and take a sip of my slushie, humming in delight as the many flavours linger on my tongue.

I stroll beside Gundham and look up at him, plucking the paper straw from my mouth.

"Hey," I speak casually, locking my gaze onto his.

"Hello Jinnouchi," he smirks.

"So...we're really doing this huh," I giggle nervously.

"Yes. I suppose it shall be...fun," he mutters. "However, we should put out there that whatever happens, this is completely platonic."

I nod frantically. "Yeah, 'course. This is all a bit of fun after all," I agree.

"Also, no physical contact."

"Yup, yup. Whatever you want."

"Alright, so those are the two rules of this game."

"Yup."

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" Kaz asks, cocking his head back to look at us.

"Oh, I'll explain at the skate park," I smile reassuringly.

"Heheh, lucky for me we've already arrived."

We all look up and see many high ramps inked with strange, multi-coloured graffiti and rude words written in thick marker.

"Ooh! Let's go sit on top of that huge ramp over there!" I suggest, pointing to the tallest ramp there is.

"Yes, let's. It shall give us a wonderful view of the night sky brimming with stars," Gundham agrees.

"I'm in! First one to the top is the winner!" Kaz announces.

I smirk to myself and rush past Kazuichi to the ramp. With all my strength and willpower, I begin to run up the steep ramp, panting heavily, depending on my stamina. I'm going to win this. Definitely. I'm going to-

-huh?!

"T-Tanaka-san?!" I shriek as I reach the top. "How?!"

He suddenly chuckles and points to a staircase on the other side of the ramp. Kaz and I face palm at our stupidity and Gundham laughs at us.

"Sooooo," Kaz slurs with drawn out words, shuffling closer to me. "What were you and Gundham talking about?"

"Well, it's a long story. So Tanaka-kun and I agreed to play a little game between the two of us called the flirting game as we both found out we enjoy seeing people get flustered, and the two of us do easily. So we just started the game for our pleasure," I explain.

"And is there some sort of prize or way to determine a winner?"

"Nope, it's just a bit of fun. However there are two rules. No physical contact and everything stays completely platonic."

"Oh. Is there a way the game ends then?"

"Nope."

Hang on. I just had a splendid idea. 

A rule that should be added immediately.

"Actually Kaz, I still need to talk that through with Tanaka-kun."

"Oh, alright!"

"Tanakaaaaa!" I call. He looks up at us from the bottom of the ramp and cocks his head.

"What?"

"I need to speak to you. It's about the game."

"Oh, ok. Follow my lead then."

I slide down the smooth, steep, metal ramp and walk alongside Gundham. He takes me inside the ramp into a quiet and dark area.

"So, what do you require Jinnouchi-chan?" he smirks, propping his arm up against the wall.

"Well, I came up with a pretty important rule," I explain.

"Go on," he murmurs.

"If one of us starts to fall for the other, we should stop the game."

Gundham looks wistfully into the darkness for a moment before nodding, giving me a sideways glance.

"That is a good rule," he finally agrees. "We will not want any...unnecessary feelings getting in the way of our friendship."

Alright, now that that's set in stone, there shouldn't be any problems. I can just...have fun with him.

...right?

~

whastfw ther fuckcjk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 1
What would you do if, by pure coincidence, or perhaps spiritual alignment, you one day decide to take a solo-weekend trip, wanting to taste the freed...
6K 204 12
Nagito Komaeda finds himself somehow alive after a despair-inducing killing game and reunites with his friends, especially Hajime Hinata. As they try...
9K 272 25
[Completed] The sequel to Hot Pink Hair, still Kazuichi x Fem Reader [SPOILERS] for Danganronpa (1,2, and 3 anime) Small spoiler for V3 in the last c...
448K 11.2K 54
[F/N] [L/N], the Ultimate Assassin. Emotionless, cold, numb. Musn't have friends. She has been raised in an assassin gang, after the exact same group...