Starstruck| Sk8 x Reader

By lpunchlinel

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓ In which an ex-surfer girl, grows a new passion for skating, after 3 years moving int... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Visiting Cherry at the Hospital
Reki's Route

29

11.6K 489 930
By lpunchlinel

Y/n POV

(Ohoho👀)

I finally sighed in relief as Reki's twin sisters finally went to sleep but with the help of Tsukihi, Reki's younger but oldest of the three sisters he has. We had placed the twins on a soft cushion from the living room on the floor. While Tsukihi left to go get herself something cool to eat since it was a pretty hot afternoon, I went towards the fushion table and sat down next to Reki. My aunt and I were invited over to Reki's house by Reki's mom. My aunt and Kyan's sibling's mom, went out for a bit, leaving Reki and me in charge of his younger siblings.

Reki was watching tv this whole time but he did help out a bit with taking care of his youngest sisters. I laid my head down on the redhead's lap as he was slouching back from the low chair. His amber eyes were glued to the tv screen but felt his hand, caressing my hair.

Should I tell him about how weird I've been feeling whenever I go out on my own, whether it be on my roller skates or skateboard. Yesterday when I was heading over to my aunts cafe shop, I felt as if I were being watched from a far when I was skate boarding. I remember bumping into two business men at least two times before, one who had black hair with a mole on his face and the other who had blue hair and red eyes. Whatever I've probably been watching to many horror movies lately.

"Hello, everyone, this is the 'Good Afternoon' segment where we follow famous people in various fields..." The interview lady started off as I lifted my hand on the table to grab the mochi that was left for me, thank goodness it wasn't so melted.

"This is so uncool" Reki mumbled making me look at him as I started to eat my mochi on this hot afternoon.

I shifted my position, looking up at Reki and the direction of the ceiling. Thank goodness I was wearing shorts and a loose shirt today, I never got used to the heat. But Reki here was wearing a light grey long sleeve and his pajama pants. His hair was puffed down since he didn't wear his bandana.

"What's uncool, well you're always uncool, big brother" Tsukihi stated as she leaned over Reki, looking down at us.

"I didn't say it was about me" Reki said, looking away from the screen and looked up at his sister.

"Then, who's uncool? You better not be saying that to my sister in law" His sister threatened a bit as she continued to eat her icecream.

"E-eh?! " I said in a flustered manner making me sit up quickly but only to get pushed back by a hand on my forehead to land on Reki's lap again.

"No of course now, she's anything but that" Reki mumbled in slight annoyance at his younger sister while looking down at me with those dull amber eyes of his.

"See if it's about you...well you're ever so slightly cool when you're skateboarding, but you haven't been doing it at all lately, why?" She questioned as Reki moved his hand off my forehead and placed his arm around my neck.

"There are times when I feel this way," He said solemnly as his sister hummed, not pushing the subject more.

"Alright well I'll leave you two with the twins, I'm going to go shower, but after that I want my sister-in-law to play dress-up with me~" She said playfully which seemed to make Reki annoyed.

"She's not your doll to play with, you're already old enough to stop playing dress-up already," Reki said in irritation at his sister.

"Guys it's okay, I'll play with you Tsukihi" I say which made the younger girl smiled widely in triumph as Reki 'tsk' in annoyance. I gave the teen a pat on his arm as he sighed and went back to looking at the tv as his sister left,

"That's why I quit, I didn't have the talent either," The man said

"Why work on creating shoes?" I hear the interviewer ask.

"Because I wanted to be involved in track, regardless of the methodology, I do love it, after all the fact that I can support amazing athletes is really a fortunate thing!' The man said with a wide smile that made me glance at Reki's face.

"'Support'" He whispered in small realization.

"That's something you could do, you and Langa should talk again properly about the situation, just set things straight with him again, about how you feel. Langa is still oblivious and does not quite understand your position so if you're up to it, maybe we can both go together to the race. It'll be baby steps of course" I tell him with a gentle smile as I lifted my hand up and poked his chin.

"Baby steps...I-I'll think about it" Reki mumbled looking away from me. Reki still needs some time which I understand, I just hope he and Langa can patch things up sooner or later.

*•*•Next day•*•*•*

I carried food my aunt had made for dessert as she and I stood outside of the Hasegawa's residence place. This was going to be my first time meeting Langa's mom, I never really had the chance to meet her yet and well today is the day.

"So I'm going to meet the second candidate of my niece's mother in law~"My aunt teased with a smile on her face as I rang the doorbell.

"Tia it isn't like that at all..."I say looking away from her, not wanting her to see how flustered I was feeling already.

"Hi, welcome, it's nice to finally meet you!" Langa's mom said with a gentle smile as she welcomed my aunt and me in her home. We both bowed in respect to her but she simply shook her head at us with a smile. "No need for formalities here, it's okay"

And with that the four of us soon began to hang out and get to know each other more before we got ready to eat dinner. Langa's mom is a really sweet person, she and my aunt hit it off pretty well. The two of them helped set the dinner table and talking adult stuff while I went to Langas room for the first time.

He still had a lot of snowboarding stuff like trophies and some figurines. He room is really neat...unlike Reki's or mine.

"So how'd your aunt react to you surfing again?" Langa asked as we laid on his floor.

"Well to be honest she was pretty livid. I never seen her so freaked out or mad before but she ended up crying afterwards since I was finally able to do my moms move" I say as I sat up and then stood up to go on Langas bed.

"You also mentioned that you were being scouted right?" He questions and I hummed.

"Yup but I declined them all, I don't see myself being a national surfer at least not any time soon again all" I said as Langa also stood up too to stretch a bit.

We've been hanging out in his room for a good 30 or so minutes talking and cracking a few jokes here and there.

"How's Reki doing?..." Langa asked who sat on the floor but leaned on his bed, looking up at me.

"Well he's dandy right now, he just needs some space" I tell him with a small smile which made the pastel blue haired teen frown.

"I-I don't really understand much to whats going on...I am trying to get him to talk to me but he keeps avoiding me and I feel weird about it" He tells me making me sigh.

"Like I said L, just give him a bit of time, he'll come to you eventually when he's ready, I'm sure of it" I said to him, touching his past blue hair.

"Y/n...." Langa whispers out making me hum at him. I looked at his expression which was filled with horror making me look at him in concern. "Don't turn around..."

"W-what are you talking about" I say a bit nervously as I slowly turned around from his bed.

Which I regret not listening to Langa as I instantly stood up on his bed to look at the 8 legged arachnid spider. My body froze as I wanted to just die on the spot as a freaking spider on my shoulder.

"Don't move...I-I'll try to get it" Langa said hesitantly as he quickly stood up but now now feeling the spider crawl on my my shoulder more.

"Get IT OFF" I yell out as I started to freak out and practically hitting myself everywhere, feeling disgusted, even though by doing that I flung the spider away with my hand.

I know I said I wanted to be spider man but I take that back.

As Langa tried to calm me down, my foot slid off the edge of his bed making me fall down hitting Langas knees in the process. My back fell in a thud as my eyes were closed this entire time as soon as I fell. My whole back was aching as I then opened my eyes and suddenly saw Langa on top of me.

"It's okay, you threw off the spider" He whispered as his ocean eyes stared into my (e/c) eyes.

I blinked a few tears away as I seemed to be mesmerized by his pretty eyes.  His arms trapped me under him, they were on the sides of my head as one of his knee was in between my legs.

We felt so drawn to each other, it was like something was pulling us in together. Then I started to notice him leaning his face more down to mine making my heart beat faster than ever.

Badum-Badum!

His pale face leaned more and more to me until I felt his lips hover on mine, feeling the warmth air of his breath that smelled a lot like mint. I couldn't help but close my eyes shut, as I was in shock and surprised at what was going to happen. Do I push him away or...let it happen?

That was until we heard Langas door open widely, making the two of snap out of what was going on .

"Hey kids dinner is ready-" My aunt froze midway as she saw the position I was in.  "Didn't this almost happen once before...?"

"TIA!"

I don't know whether to thank her or feel disappointed...

And with that Langa and I spent dinner with our guardians with awkward and flustered silence. But once we got into a topic we all were interested in, Langa and I got pretty comfortable again.

(a/n: Tia = aunt)

Later on that day, night had fallen.  I was quite happy that Reki had called me earlier that he wants to go to S tonight with me. Since we couldn't draw too much attention on us, especially me, we had to wear some closets that would disguise us when we're at S.

"Whoa so many people are here" I whisper, it's like every time I keep coming the crowd just gets bigger.

"Shoot!" Reki whisperers making me look at him in confusion but was suddenly dragged with him, bringing me down with him in a crouching position near some other people.

"What was that?" I question him in confusion.

"I-I almost saw Langa heading our way," Reki said in slight panic, making me playfully punch the redhead.

"You dummy, but it's okay baby steps, now come on so we won't look like fools, "I tell him as I got up and extended my hand out for him to hold which he did. After the incident with Langa, I feel a bit more flustered around him.

Suddenly the lights from 'S', turned off as little bombs of fireworks blew up and revealed the one and only Adam.

"All you fools who love skateboarding! As of now, I would like to determine the one human who loves skating the most and is loved by the gods of skateboarding!" Adam declared loudly and clapped his hands up in the air.

The rock wall behind him showed a projection screen of the opponents. He himself was up there, of course, featuring, Snow, Miya, Shadow, Harry, Cherry Blossom, Joe, and Snake.

Snake...I remember Langa and Miya mentioning them when they had texted me.

"Who do all of you think will win?" Adam asked the crowd as he let out a laugh while the crowd shouted for who they were rooting for. "Well now, let's get on with it, the first challenger, Shadow!"

"I wonder who will be his opponent will be," Some of Shadow's fans ask.

"I wonder why Little Sirenita hasn't show up?" I hear someone say making my eyes widened a bit.

"Whoa, he's going a lot faster than when he skated against me!" Reki said in surprise as we watch him pass by with the Harry guy. And it wouldn't be long for Shadow to win since he used his usual trick, using a laser to shine on his opponent's eye.

"Then on the next beef is Snow! I wonder who the opponent be...it's Joe" He said announced with distaste.

"I wonder how this will go, he's never gone against Joe alone" I whisper lowly which was loud enough for Reki to hear who hummed in agreement. 

And soon their beef began, both getting at the same speed. And it seemed that Joe was going deadly fast which was so surprising. The way he was able to kick off on a wall was so cool that everyone was deeply surprised. Who knows who will win now, will it be Joe or Langa?

*•*•*•*•

(Unedited)

Hey readers!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I honestly kinda feel like Langa will win idk, cause I feel like he'll end up racing Adam again. And soo uhh, Langa and Y/n almost kith kith but was interrupted by her Aunt once again lol.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 187 14
A ship story about Kawaii~Chan (Nana) and Zane, explaining how they are drawn together. These charatcers belong to Aphmau (https://www.youtube.com/ch...
1.4K 367 19
"ඔයාගේ නම මොකක්ද??" "පර්ඩිටා..." "ලස්සන නමක්..." "දන්නද...ඒකේ තේරුම අතරමංවුනු කියන එකයි.." ජීවිතයේ අතරමං වුනු අවුරුදු දා හතක පුන්චි කෙල්ලෙක්...
75.6K 2K 20
You wake up as you were drifting along the sea. The only thing in sight was a sea restaurant. Starved and barely alive, you've manage to paddle yours...
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...