My Hero Academia X Male Reader

De ImmortalGod1

In a world full of heroes and villains people always pick a side...but what if you did neither? Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 38

5.6K 212 72
De ImmortalGod1

Okay y/n I have good news,we beat him! Now I have slightly worse news...

Lay it on me...

Unfortunately I may have miscalculated a bit...

You forgot to carry a one or something?

No,I just forgot to tell you that your legs are going to give out on you...

What? When?

Y/n drops to the ground as Cortana exits his body

Cortana:Right about now...

She helps him up and places his arm over her shoulder

Y/n:I hate not being able to stand...

Cortana:Well that's why you're leaning on me you moron...

Y/n:Right, thanks...

Cortana:Please forgive me on my incompetence to let you know something so simple...

Y/n:Hey we won that fight right? You did perfect just like you always are and do...

Cortana smiles at him

Y/n:How long will it be before my legs are good to go again?

Cortana:A few minutes but I'd advise a few extra beyond that just to be sure...

Y/n:Yea me too...

Y/n hears Mandalay in his head using her quirk

Mandalay:All students of Class A and B are now allowed to use their quirks to defend and attack against hostiles...

Y/n:You mean we haven't been able to do that this whole time?

Cortana:Perhaps everyone as allowed only to use their quirks for recreational use but not to fight...this could not have been expected...

Y/n:I'll never understand these rules...what about the guy I just fought? Was I supposed to just let him kill Kota?

Cortana:No y/n you weren't and I'm always gonna be by your side in whatever choice you make...because I know you'll make the right ones...

Y/n:So what should be our first plan of action, we're on this cliff so we kind of have an overview...

They both walk over a bit as Cortana thinks for a bit

Cortana:There are a few things, the fire,the gas and other villains that may not have quirks as distracting...both the gas and the fire will make it hard to breathe but the gas is closer so we should head there first...

Y/n:Are we going to find the person causing it...

Cortana:Precisely...you've heard of the eye of the hurricane right? We'll just need to get to the center and take out the person...

Y/n:Sounds good...

Cortana:It should give everyone a zone to retreat to...how are your legs feeling? Ready to move?

Y/n:Yea but I like leaning on you...

Cortana laughs a bit

Cortana:Maybe after all this we can do something like this but right now we need to not only protect Class A but Class B...

Y/n:Alright...

She goes in his head

We should be able to slide down...

Y/n nods his head and goes to the edge and starts to slide

When we are done we will be on the outside of the start of the gas...

He jumps down a bit to speed up the process

Y/n lands on the ground

You don't need to breathe any air right now, you should able to talk just fine inside too...walk right in...

What does this gas do?

It seems like it is to knock people out,it's not going into their lungs and destroying them thankfully...

Y/n walks through the gas as he looks around

Heats vision enabled, that should make substantially easier to see...

I think I see people over there...

3 heat signatures...we'd need to get closer before I can probably identify...

As they get closer and closer they hear a gunshot

Someone has a gun?

Grab one of the people...we need to find out who they are...

Y/n runs to one and turns them around as they have a gas mask on

"Are you y/n?"

Cortana who is this...?

Partial facial recognition and voice matching complete...

Y/n:Uhh yea that's me...

Itsuka:You don't have a gas mask...

Y/n:I have Cortana,better than...well everything but definitely better than a gas mask...

Itsuka:The person is in the middle...

Y/n:Yea I saw them...

Itsuka:Tetsutetsu is still in there and the person shot his mask off!

Pulling up picture now...

Y/n:I'll take care of it just stay-

A bullet flies through and hits y/n's body

Y/n:I'll take care of it...

"Oh it's you...how annoying...

He's using a revolver, he only has 6 shots before he needs to reload...obviously we can get him beforehand but thought I'd let you know...

Y/n:I have to say using a gun is smart...but can you take what you dish out?

Going spectral...he can't hit what he can't see...

Y/n disappears from sight as the person panics

"It...doesn't matter because I can still feel you moving through my gas!

Y/n moves constantly as shots are fired at y/n...

3 shots...

The person shoots two more

5 shots...

The person panics a shoots a their last and final shot

6 shots...

Y/n reappears and grabs the person's head and slams it into the ground shattering their helmet and exposing their face

Y/n:Why do I have a feeling you can't even breathe your own gas?

He lifts him up as he tries to hold his breath

Y/n:So you can't?

He punches his stomach

Y/n:Now you need to breathe...

The person takes a deep breath to get the air back into their lungs

Their body goes weak as their eyes close

Is he faking Cortana?

Nope,he's asleep...

The gas starts to disperse

Great just as we planned...

They hear a angry shout in the distance

How close is that Cortana?

Closer than the fire but I can't exactly pin who it is...

We'll figure it out as we go along...

Y/n walks up to Itsuka

Y/n:Can you tie this guy down?

Itsuka:We should be able to handle it from here...its quite obvious that he can't fight himself otherwise he wouldn't carry a gun,if wakes up we'll be able to take him out easy...

Y/n:Makes sense to me...I'm gonna go see if I can go and help everyone else,I'll let them know to come here if I can...

Tetsutetsu:Kirishima was right about you! You really are manly! Thanks for the help!

He shares the same enthusiasm as Kirishima...I'm not surprised they have some chemistry together...anyway y/n I have new objectives...

Show them...

We've taken down the gas,we now head for this shout we heard,then take out the fire or whoever is causing it and finally make a sweep for any other villains and have them arrested as well as the two we have already incapacitated...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

215K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
26.3K 894 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
19K 383 18
Will he stay pure, or will he turn to the dark side with you? It's your choice! Fair warning, this story is dark and contains mature themes.
592 45 33
What if the line between reality and dreams wasn't clear? What if you had to make a choice between those two worlds? Luckily for you, you don't have...